SIG Tango MSR 1-624 BDC6 Reticle Holy Cow! We do not sell or share your information with anyone. I've been thinking of a 6.5, however I'm likely just going to go with a .308. Adjustable comb height and length of pull spacers. Dec 23, 2021. jstuto3. If I have a complaint, its that the accuracy fell a bit short. I left it there through all the accuracy testing because I wanted to see how the rifle performed as it comes out of the box. Shooters took notice; and so did the competition. Now the AXIS II family has been given a Precision . While as a traditionalist I dont like this increasingly popular recoil-lug design, all the rifles I have tested that use it have been outstanding performers. The information and opinions expressed within this site are those of its contributors, and in no way should be viewed as the opinions or recommendations of Savage Arms. UPC: 011356575494 . The new Savage Axis II Precision rifle is one of the first rifles to be manufactured under the new owners. Instead, there is a recoil lug em-bedded into the chassis that projects up 18 inch. After testing it extensively with a wide range of factory ammo and handloads, this rifle struggles to reach MOA accuracy. The Atlas bipod was easily mounted on the MLOK forend. Savage Axis 2 Precision review } Weight (lb)/(kg) 9.885 / 4.08, If you own one of these models, leave your experience (what you think of them in the comments below.) inch. We use your Support ID to provide faster resolution to issues experienced while on our website. If your application was successful, you should receive your CLUB Card in the mail within 7-10 days. The rifles three-slotted fore-end boasts numerous attachment points for M-Lok accessories A large, two-position safety located on the rear of the Axis II Precisions tang is intuitive and easy to operate. It needs a muzzle brake or compensator. Amazon: Share: Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Email Share Link. $449.99 $349.99. Please use yards NOT meters were not in EUROPE ! 12pm-6pm CST Mon This means you have the option to read your magazine on most popular phones and tablets. Is it perfect? Magazine Capacity 10 Now the AXIS II family has been given a Precision Series upgrade. Create an account or sign in to an existing account. Love the video, First thing Monday Im to see if I can buy one at my gun shop, What wind gauge are you using? 5 shot group at 50 yards was one hole. Savage has partnered with Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) to take the AXIS II to new distances. 100 Springdale Rd, Westfield, MA 01085. I like the stainless steel and $550 current price of the Savage storm more. I think Im sold on one of these to do some prs shoots here in Australiayes despite poplular belief we can own firearms here The price of this rifle here makes it a really attractive option for a rifle to compete in production class. I have a Axis II and the 12FV and the 12FV is definitely the better rifle. Just order a chassis like me and switch the stock out. $865.00. I just picked one of these up in 6.5 Creedmoor. While MOA is fine in a modern hunting rifle, its really less than acceptable in a precision rifle these days. That's all for now folks! $412.06 Savage Impulse Elite Precision 6.5 Creedmoor Bolt Action Rifle $2,157.55 Savage Arms Axis XP Camo Compact 6.5 Creedmoor Bolt Action Rifle 20" Barrel 4 Ro. In this video we review the Savage Axis II Precision in .308 to see if it stands up to the hype as one of the best budget friendly long range rifles. All Rights Reserved. It is about wha. I have a question. this is Savages take on solving that problem, and this is our review on it. The Savage AXIS II has built a reputation as a budget friendly rifle that doesn't sacrifice accuracy or performance. Dieses in Amerika hergestellte Gewehr von Savage trifft ins Schwarze. Data was collected from five five-shot groups at 100 yards, each of which produced average groups around an inch. An adjustable 2.5-6 lb. Show some more range work with this rifle. Savage has partnered with Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) to take the AXIS II to new distances. Beth Shimanski of Savage introduces their all new straight-pull rifle. The 22-inch barrel features a heavy contour and thread protector, which I removed to attach a Gunwerks 6IX suppressor that takes the already mild 6.5 Creedmoor and tames it down even more. The Savage Arms AXIS II Precision rifle is available in 6.5 Creedmoor, .30-06 Springfield, .308 Win, .270 Win., .243 Win. The user-adjustable AccuTrigger provides a crisp break while the thread in head spacing and floating bolt head extract unparalleled accuracy from the rifles 22-inch carbon steel button-rifled barrel with various twists depending on the caliber. Now the AXIS II family has been given a Precision Series upgrade. Overall Length (in)/(cm) 42.5-43.5 / 106.7 A quick check of the internet found the street price is about $750, give or take. amazon: https://amzn.to/3hD8Kbj. The barrel is free floated to deliver premium accuracy. But its not a sub MOA rifle. Contributing Editor for RifleShooter Magazine, Brad Fitzpatrick gives us a review of this modernized version of an iconic favorite. I like the stock, trigger, action, and no box mag of the bergara more. Savage Arms Axis II Precision 223 Remington/5.56 NATO Bolt Action Rifle - Blue/Black, 22" Barrel, 10+1 Rounds, Aluminum Chassis, MDT Chassis Stock 1 Reviews | 2 Questions & Answers Model: 57549 Condition: Factory New Bud's Item Number: 119184 . Barrel Length (in)/(cm) 22 / 55.9 I opted for the 30-06 platform of this particular gun. The Savage AXIS II Precision XP FDE has built a reputation as a budget friendly rifle that doesn't sacrifice accuracy or performance. So the scope was more than the gun lol?! Also please explain to me how $800 is budget price. Savage Arms has been around . We will notify you when the product arrives back in stock. Locate FFL There are several half-inch groups with all the ammo tested. It has the MTD OD Green Cassis stock and is fully adjustable. Of course not. Savage Axis II Veil Whitetail Camo Exclusive 308 Win w/ 4-12x40mm Scope and Heavy Barre $479.99; In Stock Brand: Savage; Item Number: 23242 Savage 110 Timberline 308 Win Bolt-Action Rifle with 22 Inch OD Green Barrel . Suggested site content and search history menu. Is anyone else having this issue? ","catentryIDs" : "3074457345620147124,3074457345620147125"}, Tips, techniques, and equipment are applied to these classroom discussions on how to become more proficient and successful at making long-range shots while hunting with AR-platform rifles. Great video! 10-09-2020, 08:46 AM #4 celltech Status Offline Basic Member Join Date Nov 2016 Posts 1,049 All of the self clocking brakes are going to be $120+, but it's nice to be able to remove them for cleaning. If you were slinging larger bullets, you may be able to hear it. Most of the rifles you review come in multiple calibersnot just one., Great video and info but its not a damn shassis, its a chassis, you can buy an Oryx chassis for most rifles. AXIS II PRECISION GRAY SPORTS INC The Savage AXIS II has built a reputation as a rifle that doesn't sacrifice accuracy or performance. {address.city}, {address.stateOrProvinceName}, {address.postalCode}, You can unsubscribe at any time. Full Member. Mattio Private. Supporter. If you are looking to pick on of these up check out the links (shop around for the best price) Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into 6 monthly interest-free payments. The highly customizable stock boasts adjustable length of pull spacers, as well as an adjustable comb. DJ_316_AAC Private . The new Axis II Precision is available in six popular cartridges, including .223 Rem., .308 Win., .30-06 and 6.5 Creedmoor. loc_en_US, sid_W0000095556, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Exclusive MDT (Modular Driven Technologies) chassis. jstuto3; Dec 22, 2021; Bolt Action Rifles ; Replies 4 Views 932. I believe this is from the extractor being a very tight fit in the bolt. Those are over $900 in the US at the current time. https://bit.ly/2FFvc6r, I the video we were using a USOptics TS-20X if you are interested in picking one up The sole purpose of this site is to provide an online community for those who wish to interact with other Savage firearm enthusiasts. Recently got the Axis Precision in 6.5 creedmoor. Savage 110 Precision Bolt Action Rifle 24" Barrel 6.5 Creedmoor 10+1 - Flat Dark Earth Cerakote - Aluminum Chassis - Left Hand - 57696 . I have a message for Savage Arms management: Move to Florida! The angled rubber grip is also from MDT and has a palm swell on both sides to accommodate both right- and left-handed shooters. "catentry_id" : "3074457345620147124", Urban Titanium Camo Knife. MLOK Forend. The safety is located on the tang. MLOK Forend J. Now the AXIS II family has been given a Precision Series upgrade. 4 Lee-Enfield bolt action rifle for England under the Lend-Lease program. Its a moderately heavy barrel that measures .745 inch at the muzzle. I just purchased mine, all is great but the bolt is extremely heavy when lifting. It uses a floating bolt head that helps keep the lugs in alignment with the receiver. Savage AXIS II Precision Centerfire Rifle - .308 Winchester, Savage AXIS II Precision Centerfire Rifle - 6.5 Creedmoor. Out of Stock - Backorder OK. $269.00. Notify me about new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes. {"notice": "Notice--Pay Pal.
This item may not be purchased by using the Pay Pal method of payment. Savage Arms 57478 Axis II XP Compact 6.5 Creedmoor 4+1 20", Matte Black Barrel/Rec, Muddy Girl Stock, Includes Bushnell 3-9x40mm Scope. Which caliber is better than 308 or 6.5? Upgrade your Savage Axis with premium EABCO Accuracy Barrels, laminate and tactical stocks and many other accessories. Contact Us In terms of other controls, the rifle features a two-position tang safety, and the bolt removes via a lever on the righthand side of the bolt which, when the trigger is depressed, releases the bolt for removal. 6 models WOOX Exactus Precision Stock - Savage 110 Chassis As Low As (Save Up to 24%) $529.10 2 models Rifle Basix Savage Arms Mark I/II & Model 93, Rimfires w . The Savage AXIS II has built a reputation as a budget friendly rifle that doesnt sacrifice accuracy or performance. Speaking of triggers, no Savage rifle would be complete without the AccuTrigger, which is used here and adjusts from 2.5 to 6 pounds. No restocking fee on new and unopened items. It constantly had ejection and extration issues, not to mention the bolt was not even close to smooth. Excellent information. The Remington Model Seven is ready, willing and able to handle just about any task. Founded by Arthur William Savage, the company started out in Utica, NY. Savage Arms Savage Mark II BTV 22LR Heavy Barre,l Blued, Laminate . The forend has M-LOK attachment points at the 3, 6, and 9 oclock positions where you can easily add accessories like a bipod or sling mounts. The screws take a rather small 532 Allen-style wrench. user adjustable AccuTrigger, this gun is a beast that performs! With a button-rifled barrel and an AccuTrigger, Savages offerings are available in small rimfire calibers all the way up to 338 Lapua Magnum. While as a traditionalist I dont like this increasingly popular recoil-lug design, all the rifles I have tested that use it have been outstanding performers. Bolted to the action with two captured screws, the exclusive Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) chassis makes the Axis II Precision a versatile platform. Savage AXIS II Precision Bolt-Action Rifle (RifleShooter photo). $519.32 Man i need to study more!!! twist Overall Length: 42.5-43.5 in. Both are accurate, but the 12FV is nicer to shoot and is my preference. For the record, that is excellent. AccuTrigger offers a customizable trigger pull, while the 22" carbon steel, button-rifled, threaded heavy barrel offers superior and consistent accuracy at distance. Looking for a smith to install external bolt release on Howa 1500. yosemite_sam; Details; SKU: 798494: Brand: SAVAGE ARMS: Model Number: 57550: UPC . The Savage AXIS II blends performance and precision like never before. The Savage Arms Axis II Precision belongs to the same family of affordable yet high-quality rifles as the other Axis rifles. Caliber: 223 Rem, 243 Win, 270 Win, 30-06 Spfld, 308 Win, or 6.5 Creedmoor. , I would prefer the comb to be a bit longer and project forward another inch or 2, but I can say the same of most chassis rifles I have used. Please keep sending in your questions, tips, and article ideas. FEATURES. Firearms manufacturing is a wild industry, and in 2013 Savage was acquired by Vista Outdoor, a firearms accessory and ammunition firm. Best padded gun case Savage Axis II Precision w scope. This listing is for a Lightly used Savage Axis II Precision rifle, chambered in 308 Win. Overall length: 24.5-43.5". 2 models Timney Triggers Savage Axis/Edge Trigger (10) As Low As . 41 primers for 5.56mm Ammunition. if(typeof(shoppingListJS3074457345620146620) == "undefined" || shoppingListJS3074457345620146620 == null || !shoppingListJS3074457345620146620) { why do you individually load the rounds? It uses a round receiver, made in right hand and long action only. If you choose not to create or sign in to an account, you can use your $25 credit when you receive your physical card in 7-10 business days. The barrel and chassis are the lowest common denominators. 2 Reviews. Didnt hear or read what Brand/Grain/Round size? Receiver Color Black 22 Carbon steel button rifled threaded heavy barrel w/ cap "buyable" : "true", Now the AXIS II family has been given a Precision Series upgrade. The VX-6HD does a tremendous job dealing with midday mirage and low light thanks to crystal clear glass and premium coatings. Built around an exclusive black aluminum Modern Driven Technologies (MDT) chassis, the Savage AXIS II Precision Centerfire Rifle is a feature-rich, budget friendly performance rifle, designed for serious precision shooters. I like it so much, Ive gave serious thought to selling a couple of my hunting rifles in .270, .308, and 30.06, and replacing them with the Axis II Precisions. Now the AXIS II family has been given a Precision Series upgrade. Unfortunately, those same chassis systems are notoriously expensive, leaving budget-conscious folks in the dark. As Savage has long had a reputation for good accuracy from affordable rifles, maybe I had a run of bad luck, but I was testing a lot of Savage rifles during the next few years and was witnessing a trend. Savage AXIS II Precision 308 Win Bolt Action Rifle $979.00 $949.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Savage; Item Number: 57551; Savage AXIS II Precision 6.5 Creedmoor Bolt Action Rifle $999.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Savage; Item Number: 57552; Savage B22 Precision 22LR Bolt-Action Rimfire Rifle . it has been long know that the weakest link of the Savage Axis ii or 2 is the usual plastic stock that they come with flexing under preload , are just really not ideal for precision shooting. $999.00 (Save up to 13%) Price. Your CLUB card has been saved to your account. The Savage AXIS II Precision features an exclusive MDT Chassis designed for Savage AXIS II platform. Photo from https://www.savagearms.com/content?p=firearms&a=product_summary&s=57550, American Hero: Frank Luke, Jr., Balloon Buster, The New Chukavin Sniper Rifle Goes to War, Coming Soon: Tippmann Ordnance .22 Gatling Gun, 2nd Amendment News: Florida Dems Introduce Gun Control, https://www.savagearms.com/content?p=firearms&a=product_summary&s=57550. Its backorder only, though! whatever gun I get I'm gonna put a vortex . Not all firearms are available in all locations. As always, the AccuTrigger is consistent and breaks crisply, helping deliver repeatable accuracy. Savage Arms manufactures a wide variety of magazines for their shotgun and rifle models. You must be logged in with a CLUB card saved to purchase this item. Find the perfect backup or replacement mag in a number of colors and calibers / gauges including .22 WMR, .30-06 Springfield, .338 Win Mag, 7mm-08 Rem, 12 gauge and 20 gauge. Some brands of ammo were worse than others, but it happened with every type of ammo I tried. With the arrival of each new test rifle, I watched the accuracy continue to decline. Checkout with your new Bass Pro Shops CLUB Card and earn points on your order. The Savage AXIS II has built a reputation as a budget friendly rifle that doesnt sacrifice accuracy or performance. The barrel is threaded to the receiver and locked in place with a jam-nut. The rifle comes with one magazine. It was light, well balanced, smooth and easy to shoot. Savage has partnered with Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) to take the AXIS II to new distances. Please explain why its $800 when the regular savage axis is $350 and under? You can unsubscribe at anytime. Weight: 9.89 lbs. "seo_url" : "https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/savage-axis-ii-precision-centerfire-rifle-2865165", You can unsubscribe at anytime. That weak ejection is awful. This is a great advantage when youre working up loads and figuring out your dope at 100-yard intervals to 1,000. 1200$ CAD (937$ USD). Magazine Detachable Box Magazine If you are asking me, I do not know the answer. the Savage Axis 2 is likely considered to be the best budget rifle on the market, this is what you get when you put the best budget barrelled action into an MDT chassis= performance. {"notice": "Notice--Firearms.
Firearms are shipped only to stores and are sold only as equipped. It has a tremendous effect on how smoothly your bolt functions! Sniper's Hide is a community of Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and . The Axis II Precision is built on a black aluminum chassis that features an OD green injection molded skin around the receiver and buttstock. My budget is around 2000$ Cad (1562$ usd) my first option is the howa 1500 APC, it's 1350$ CAD (1054$ USD) or the savage axis ii precision. The Axis MDT is a nice combo. 7.62/300BLK/.308 Muzzle Devices. Savage wanted no part in helping fix the issue. The Axis II maintains the bones of the Model 110. I asked Savage about their break in procedure via email and their exact response was, We have not found a break in to make much difference on any of our guns. Length of Pull (in)/(cm) 13.5-14.5 / 33.0 Savage recommends torquing to 65 inch-pounds. "partNumber" : "2865165", Trust me; there was some stiff competition. Copyright 2023 National Rifle Association. 2023 Outdoor Sportsman Group. Shooting Illustrateds protocol for formal accuracy testing is five, five-shot groups with at least three different types and weights of ammunition at 100 yards. Street price on the RPR, when it launched, was less than a grand and the rifle could hang with the big dogs. That opening in the action of the bergara looks super short i hope the 140's would feed out of that action Even with that, you will probably get your butt handed to you on the range by a guy who bought a new Savage and spent the rest of his money on a modest optic and lots of ammo for practice. It's a very handy rifle that exceeds all expectations. If you continue as guest, you will have to wait to receive your physical card in the mail to use your Instant Credit. The bolt body is uncoated steel with a black Savage logo. Excellent and thorough video Im close to buying one now thank you. If your order it less than $25, you can use the remaining balance on another order by choosing to Redeem CLUB Points area within checkout. Is the action itself also inferior? If you want perfection, spend six or seven thousand on a custom rifle. Another great video! But, I did not encounter any issues chambering any factory-loaded ammo, and I suspect this tight chamber is a factor in the rifles outstanding accuracy. FEATURES Weight: 9.88 lbs. Barrel Finish Matte The action has a corresponding slot cut on the bottom into which this recoil lug to inserts, which serves to help shift recoil forces to the chassis without stressing the action screws. If you have not come across this Savage Axis FAQ then I would look in here. In this video we review the Savage Axis II Precision in .308 to see if it stands up to the hype as one of the best budget friendly long range rifles. I tried three more Savage-brand magazines, and they all had the same feeding problems. Receiver Material Carbon Steel | Still, had the design engineer asked me, I would have suggested a larger wrench size. I like the frame not hand gard no good. Hello, I browsed a bit and did not see another thread on the precision line of the Axis rifles, so forgive me if this is in the wrong spot. USA: https://amzn.to/2H8kVA9 If looking to acquire an automated powder-charge dispensing unit to speed up precision reloading, don't judge the RCBS ChargeMaster Lite powder scale and dispenser by its name; the Little Green machine packs a heavy-weight punch with speed and accuracy. Its an upgrade to its Axis II line, and a budget precision rifle full of features youd expect to see in more expensive guns. Eventually, they started to run into financial problems and filed for bankruptcy in 1988. "Stock Color_|_OD Green Composite":"35" Tell me which is the best of these rifles to choose? The Axis II rifle does not use a captured recoil lug like the Model 110 and its many offspring. By Todd Woodard - Published: July 19, 2022 0 Thats all for now folks! A great option for those who are loking to get into long range shooting, but arent looking into remortgaging there home to do so. Please see "Info & Support" for Firearm related support*. Bore dimensions are reamed consistent to airgauge . over here in Italy, it runs about 1,350 = 1,500 U$ :-((. Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. Shooting new Lapua brass, 123 Lapua scenars and 37gr of H4350. The Axis II Precision Rifle is a great choice for a newbie looking to get into long-range shooting or even for a grizzled veteran just looking to add to his rifle collection. The Axis II Precision takes AICSmagazines. All Rights Reserved. But theres also a well-known secret among long-range weekend warriors that Savage Arms manufactures some of the most affordable, highly accurate rifles on the market. The improved ergonomics are designed to help hunters shoot their best with a matte synthetic sporter stock and smooth bolt operation. The action has a corresponding slot cut on the bottom into which this recoil lug to inserts, which serves to help shift recoil forces to the chassis without stressing the action screws. "seo_url" : "https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/savage-axis-ii-precision-centerfire-rifle-2865164", The original Savage Axis rifle was the manufacturers entry into the budget-priced, hunting-rifle market that was so hot a few years ago. "ItemImage" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/2865164.json", Black aluminum chassis with olive drab injection molded skin. . Item Number: 23261. . Jan 17, 2018 199 50 Houston. Street price on the RPR, when it launched, was less than a grand and the rifle could hang with the big dogs. Before that time, a precision rifle in a chassis-type receiver was either a custom build or was on the high end of the price list of any gunmaker. Savage Arms. Had search long and hard but found one gun store online selling it. The rifle does not seem to have any biases, and shot quite well with any ammo I fed it. Caliber 6.5 CREEDMOOR Curious where you stand on break in and if your for it whats your process. Mounted a $69.00 Barska scope on it and took it to the range for the first time. SAVAGE AXIS II PRECISION REPETIERBCHSE - 22 ZOLL LAUF - MDT - 6,5MM CREEDMOOR. I also experienced a few failures to eject. Of course, you could always perform a trigger job on your Axis I, but that'll void the warranty. When pushed to 1,187 yards, the rifle continued to deliver consistent strikes in center mass of the steel, proving its capability as a long-range workhorse. In fact, if you attend a local long-range match, chances are youll find a good number of sub-$1,000 Savage bolt guns on the line. I have had a few misfires with them in the 223 Axis. Sucks to hear this. The same primers in the 783 Remington have never failed. This site utilizes affiliate programs to generate revenue and as such purchasing a product reached by clicking on a link on this site may earn us a small commission on that sale. I have an axis II as well that I've been upgrading currently waiting on the CarbonSix barrel and Maven RS.2 scope. I have yet to find any factory ammo it doesnt shoot sub MOA, and with hand loads, its sub 1/4 MOA. "Finish_|_Carbon Steel Blued":"34" Brand: Savage. Part 2, Aiming - Sight Alignment, Sight Picture and Focus, First Look: Smith & Wesson: M&P FPC Pistol Caliber Carbine, Thoughts On Carrying Two Guns | An Official Journal Of The NRA, 3 Self Defense Myths That Just Won't Go Away | NRA Family, Old Sheriff's Funniest Felon FAILs | NRA Family, Fun Friday: Old Sheriff's Favorite Dumb-Criminal Moments | NRA Family, Top 5 'I Carry' Videos of 2022 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, VIDEO: A1F Editor Features in I Carry for Shooting Illustrated | An Official Journal Of The NRA, I Carry: SCCY CPX-2 In A Blade-Tech Klipt Holster | An Official Journal Of The NRA, First Look: ZeroTech Thrive HD Binoculars | An Official Journal Of The NRA, First Shots: Colt CBX Precision Rifle | An Official Journal Of The NRA, New For 2022: Savage Arms 1911 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, New For 2022: Springfield Armory Saint Victor 9 mm Carbine | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Fiocchi USA Appoints David Blenker As New CEO After Anthony Acitellis Retirement | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Behind the Bullet: .17 HMR | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Product Preview: 7th Edition Ammo Encyclopedia | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Fiocchi: Ammunition With Italian Flair | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Coyote Hunting Basics | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Physical Therapist's CCW Advice: Strong-Side Hip Carry | NRA Family, Preview: Full Forge Gear Hurricane | An Official Journal Of The NRA, New: Magpul Barricade Stop | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Team Federals Derrick Mein, Vincent Hancock Land 2023 USA Shooting National Team Spots | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Hardware: SIG Sauer P320-XTEN | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Product Preview: Holosun SCS-MOS Green | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Glocks MOS pistol/optic mounting interface, I Carry Spotlight: New for 2023 CZ 75 A01 SD Optics Ready Pistol | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Top 4 Ways to Carry a Binocular | NRA Family, Find More Great NRA Publications Perfect For Every Interest, Discover Everything That The NRA Has To Offer.