They are simply not worth paying the exorbitant ptice!! Far North New Hampshire. Then one of them murdered plea Hardin VS when he was present I f evidence to implicAte all guilty parties who were all police officers. The Cobra derringer 9mm is a single action, 14-ounce pistol that has a barrel length of only 2.75 inches, making it one of the most concealable guns of this caliber in the industry. The simplicity of the design means these derringers have barrels and frames that are built using a single, very solid, and virtually unbreakable screw. S&W Airweight Review Does It Worth Money? . So recoil.about what I expected for a minuscule gun in a respectable caliber. She loves it, she shoots it and most importantly, carries it everywhere. Glock G44 Review Is It Worth Your Money? You probably werent loading the gun on half cock. Awesome. Ones that do not fall into the revolver or semi or fully automatic pistols category. They may have one, two or more barrels set together and may fire in either single or double action, via a hammer or striker. Metallurgy is on the cheap side but its only shooting a .22 LR after all. While it can be used as a range weapon, collectors of historical reproductions will surely value this in their armory. Bond Arms BAMB Mama Bear 357 Mag/38 . If its dragging at any point, that needs to be cleaned up. Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore reserves the right to modify or change pricing information or descriptions without notice. There's only one other three letter word that is more fun than "gun" So Ill conclude by saying that this gun should only be used by experienced shooters of which I thought I was after 50 years of shooting guns until I pulled that Cobra trigger the first time. The warranty is very solid, and if parts are required, they are easily available. Yeah, its not very accurate, but its good enough for close encounters. American Derringer/Cobra Black Leather Holster Form fitted for LR .22 Lostriverleather (559) $32.99 FREE shipping More colors Bond Arms Derringer, Driving or Cross Draw Leather Holster 2.5 to 3.5 inch Barrel JoesholstersCo (128) $69.00 FREE shipping Bestseller Bond Arms 45LC Ammo holder , leather, for 45 long shells, Derringer, pocket carry Extended custom rosewood grips, a quality trigger guard, and an attractive satin finish are all standard features. cobra enterprises clb22m derringer 22 magnum (like new but . Shop for replacement gun barrels including rifle, shotgun, and handgun barrels from top brands like Magnum Research, Browning, Remington, Winchester, CVA, and many more. Be the first to know about hot deals, cool new guns and special offers! whiskey swilling, card-sharp dealing historical connection to those heady days, I too became a Cobra derringer owner.all black in .38 special. Manufacturer: Cobra Firearms Model: CB22 Accessories: Manual, Lock Action: Single Barrel Length: 2.75" Caliber: 22 WMR Capacity: 2 Frame Color: Nickel Frame Finish: Satin Nickel Frame Material: Alloy Front Sight: Fixed Grip: Black Synthetic Manual Safety: Yes Overall Length: 4.65" Rear Sight: Fixed Weight Unloaded: 14 oz Related Items to Explore What more can you ask for, for so little money? Cobra says this is fairly normal. You are buying a new gun, not an old gun that is probably someone else's problem gun. Hoppe's 22-270 Caliber Synthetic Gun Clea Federal American Eagle 9mm 115gr FMJ 50 R Federal American Eagle 9mm 124 Grain Full Aguila .22 Super Extra 38 Grain Hollow Po Rock Island 1911 45 ACP 10 Round Magazine, Cobra CB9 Nickel 2.75" Derringer 2 RD 9mm, Cobra CB9 Chrome 2.75" Derringer 2 RD 9mm, Cobra CB38 Nickel 2.75" Derringer 2 RD 38 Special, Cobra CB38 Chrome 2.75" Derringer 2 RD 38 Special, Cobra CB38 2.75" Derringer 2 RD 38 Special, Cobra CB22 Nickel 2.75" Derringer 2 RD 22 WMR, Cobra C22 Nickel 2.4" Derringer 2 RD 22LR, Cobra C22m Nickel 2.4" Derringer 2 RD 22 WMR, Cobra C22m Nickel 2.4" Derringer 2 RD 22 WMR Rosewood Grips, Cobra C22m Chrome 2.4" Derringer 2 RD 22 WMR, Cobra C22 Chrome 2.4" Derringer 2 RD 22LR, Cobra Big Bore 2 RD 380 2.75" Satin Stainless Derringer. North American Arms Ported Magnum Revolver 22/22M 1.625-inch 5rd Derringers $ 283.99 $ 255.59 NORTH AMERICAN ARMS PORTED MAGNUM - CONVERTIBLE MODEL Made of 17-4 pH stainless steel Ported barrel Laminated wood grips Stainless post sights OAL: 4-5/8" (1-1/8 brl.) Arent they more important than that to you? But thanks for sharing all the stuff you carry. Good guns for what they are. Cobra is not what you want. The cam is busted. The derringer is an iconic style that has been popular for over 100 years and continues to be the ideal choice for personal protection. Those who wish can swap from a barrel length of between 2.5 and 4.25-inches with associated caliber use. Better do most practice with snap caps as it probably wont stand up to a lot of live fire. The average frontal diameter of recovered .22 Magnum bullets is about 0.27 inches. During this period, over 150,000 were sold in four variations. Im not sure what general direction the shot will go. View cart for details. A Cobra derringer is about as cheap as you can get into concealed carry with a gun that reliably works. Extremely ineffective firearm. Davide Pedersoli began firearms construction in 1957. But I said in the video, my first long term daily carry gun was a Davis derringer in .32ACP, which is the same gun as the Cobra. One more thing NEVER load a Cobra rim fire derringer before placing the hammer in the half cocked position! Accuracy, not bad for a minuscule gun with virtually no rear sight a small front sight. The FAQ page is here: I pulled again..nothing. Figure those safety notches are not all that secure, a bounce and it bounces out of the safety and onto a live round. It includes an automatic extractor to ensure quick reloading, and the rebounding hammer feature ensures fast follow-up shots are yours. This page was last updated: 01-Mar 19:37. Do you answer $300-$500 for a Taurus revolver? And dont be afraid to buy one for yourself. I carry a Taurus 357 mag.snub nose I guns.but found a 38 special cobra new they want $185 plus tax.im beginning to think after reading all the comments.that maybe I dont want it.its a darenger. It also comes with a positive plunger safety feature that incorporates an internal hammer block. ORDER BY PHONE:1-844-754-8671CURRENT HOURSMON-SAT: 7AM - 5PM CSTSUNDAY: 7AM - 1PM CST. Cobra Derringer Big Bore 22 mag,32 h&r,380,38 special,9mm Kydex Holster with Extra Ammo Attachment 12 colors ) LIFE TIME WARRANTY. Location. What barrel exists has very shallow rifling, so the bullet is prone to tumble. Another reason for the low price (which certainly does not affect performance) is that the Rowdy does not come with a sanded or polished frame. When it comes to loading and unloading the Texas Defender, simplicity is again the key. A gun like this requires a lot of familiarization and practice because its single action, small, etc. Cobra Arms Titan, a stainless steel derringer in .45 Long Colt and .410 bore, Cobra Arms Big Bore and Long Bore Derringers are constructed in .22 WMR, .32 H&R Magnum, .380 ACP, .38 Special, and 9mm, Long Bore are . This top-quality derringer should be seen as a highly effective backup weapon. Mine feels solid, but there are simply too many issues for it to be a primary carry-gun. SKU. Or do you answer just over $100 for a Cobra derringer? 2014-2020 RKGUNS.COM. Related Tags: If you dry fire these rim fires, the firing pin will hit and dent the barrel breach, causing extraction of emptys to be very hard. When cocking it requires two hands most of the time and the action makes strange tinging noises I havent heard from a gun before. Also, at times the FP return springs can be way too stiff killing the hammer momentum. Under $200, not so much, but these days there are very few guns even close to that price range. Other Hunting Gun Holsters, Belts & Pouches, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips WOOD "The Monster" Grips Impressive NEW, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Buffalo Nickel Grips XL NEW '23, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood w/ Pearl accent Grips XL, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Skulls XL size, Vintage GREAT WESTERN Arms Company Derringer 38 S&W Box Only, Great price compared to similar brand new items, Bond Arms Barrel for 3" 9mm Stainless Steel Derringer L-BABL-300-9MM, - Bond Arms Barrel for 3" 9mm Stainless Steel Derringer L-BABL-300-9MM, Cobra CB38 derringer barrel CB 38 Spcl Special chrome with extractor, Fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips White Mother of Pearl Grips High Luster A+, Davis D-32 Derringer Barrel 32 ACP, 2.5'' Barrel, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Skulls XL size NEW 1, North American Arms NAA Mini Revolver Derringer 22LR only parts barrel, American Weapons Corp Frontier Derringer Barrel 22LR, 3'' Barrel, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood Grizzly Bear Grips XL NEW, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips g10 "The Monster" Grips Impressive slip resistant, Rohm .22 Cal Derringer 22 LR - Barrel Hinge Screw - F100. One of the two guns I purchased had occasional failures to fire. Are they safe to carry? UPC: 832716000308; MPN: C22MCP; Classic Firearms . They not only conceal extremely well but are worthy of having in any firearms enthusiasts armory. For ultimate camouflage, the Cobra 380 pistol is easy to shoot and fits neatly in a pocket, purse or ankle holster. Cobra Enterprise Inc 22 WMR Classic Derringer with Teal Finish and Pearl Grips. So I bought it home, cleaned it and took it to the range last weekend to get some real-life experience. Barrels are interchangeable, and you have a wide choice of caliber to shoot. Check out the photo gallery above to get a better . Do they work? Guns, Cobra Firearms Website With a barrel length of 3.5-inches included in its overall 5.4-inch length, it weighs 16 ounces when empty. The Bond derringer costs around $650. If you buy a derranger dont be cheap buy the best. I had 30 days physical therapy I agreed to after an almost fatal flu. The Body guard costs around $430. recently. The original Snake Slayer and the Snake Slayer IV. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I would never recommend this gun to a new shooter under any circumstances. So after fumbling a little more, I got the trigger pull right and the thing actually went BANG. As would be expected from Bond Arms, this is of quality build. At one time Cobra offered a kit with two or three barrels to allow you to swap them around. The trigger is horrible, the cases stick in the chamber and when I do get it to go off you cant hit the broad side of a barn. This has been (and still is) the case for getting on 200 years now. Ranging from 2.5" - 6" and in over 16 caliber options, you have 40+ barrels to choose from to transform your gun in a matter of seconds. Had it dropped into the grass it would have been a gone pecon. The loose pin very likely accounted for a lot of the trigger pull difficulties and perhaps for the large number (about 20%) of misfires. If you carry the gun in half-cock like I showed in the video, in some ways having to cock the gun is a plus. Oh well. The used value of a COBRA DERRINGER 22 pistol has fallen $0.00 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $147.50 . Not only do they look like the original versions, but they also perform to modern shooting standards. 3 - Good: Parts that have been . Website by Hudson, Barrel, .22 LR, 2 1/2", Blued (Marked Model D), Barrel, .22 LR, 2-1/2", (Marked Model D-22), Barrel, .22 Mag, 2 1/2", Blued (Marked Model DM), Barrel, .22 Mag, 2-1/2", Nickel (Marked Model DM), Barrel, .25 Cal., Auto, Blued, Used Factory Original (Marked Model D25), Barrel, .25 Cal., Auto, Nickel (Marked Model D-25), Barrel, .32 Cal., Auto, Blued (Marked Model D), Barrel, .32 Cal., Auto, Nickel, Used Factory Original (Marked Model D), Firing Pin, Bottom, .25 & .32 Cal., Used Factory Original, Firing Pin Plate Screw, Used Factory Original, Locking Lever, Blued, Used Factory Original, Locking Lever, Nickel, Used Factory Original, Grips, Davis Derringer D-22, Wood, Used Factory Original (w/o Screw), Grips, Standard, Black Plastic, Used Factory Original (DM22, DM25, DM32), Hinge Screw, Blued, Used Factory Original, Lock Screw, Nickel, Used Factory Original, Firing Pin, Rimfire (DM22), Blued, Used Factory Original, Firing Pin, Top, .25 & .32 Cal., Used Factory Original, Firing Pin Bushing, Centerfire, Threaded, Used Factory Original. 3 - Good: Parts that have been used but are still in mechanically good condition. As for the grips, these were made from ivory, pearl, metal, walnut, rosewood, and hard rubber. Bearman Industries Classic Derringer .22LR 2.4" Barrel 2 Rounds Satin Cerakote F. 1.5 $163.88 Bearman Big Bore 9mm Luger Derringer with Guard Black 5.0 $159.00 Colt King Cobra .357 Mag Revolver 3" Barrel Hogue Grips Brass Bead Front Sight S. 3.5 $955.00 Galco Underwraps Elite Belly Band Ambi Holster Small $73.52 When looking at the top derringers out there, shooters should concentrate on the excellent range offered by Bond Arms. No firearms are sold on this site. Its a cheap gun, so even the best ones can be buggy, and will eventually break. Cobra derringers come with a steel barrel, steel breech block insert, steel striker type firing mechanisms, positive plunger type safety with internal hammer block to help prevent unintended discharge. They don't pull down your pants wearing shorts. It is a stylish piece of gun art that has a one-piece, lacquered walnut grip with crossed checkered details. That is double true for the rimfires, any rimfire for that matter. It was the rimfire, and in my experience, it is almost always the rimfire that will give you trouble first. Description Cobra Firearms Classic Tan/Rosewood 22 Magnum / 22 WMR Derringer Cobra - Classic Derringer, 22 Mag, 2.4" Barrel, Tan, Rosewood Grips, 2-rd Product Documentation (0 Reviews) Fit Charts - (Compatible Items) $1 No Reserve Gun Auctions 4,311,330 Customers Since 2003 1,340 Currently Online In generally, my answer to those questions is yes, but watch the video, because I did find some unexpected hiccups in one of the guns. Gun was still cocked.wouldnt fire. This will be through the appreciative murmurs from other firearms enthusiasts! Department: Firearms > Single Shot Pistols > Derringers. Missing Parts: More than a few missing small parts. Snake Slayer Using 000 buc. For those familiar with Cobra derringers, the Long Bore family has longer barrels than the companys Big Bore series. That or one of the NAA minis. . Chrome Barrel & Extractor, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rosewood GOLD EAGLE Grips XL NEW, Bearman BBG38 Derringer: Barrel Lock, Locking Lever, & Screw, NAA North America Arms Mini 22lr Derringer Revolver Parts: Chrome Barrel, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips Rustic Texas Flag NEW, fits Bond Arms Derringer Grips faux Rattle Snake NEW, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. buy a slingshot. Top 5 Best Derringers On The Market In 2023 Reviews, 1Bond Arms Snake Slayer IV Centerfire Derringer Best Derringer For Snake Country, 2Pedersoli Philadelphia Derringer Best Target Shooting Derringer, 3Bond Arms Rowdy 45 LC/410 Gauge 2 Round Derringer With Break Open Double Barrel Best Sighted Derringer, 4The Cobra Derringer .38 Special from Bearman Best Budget Derringer, 5Bond Arms Texas Defender Best Over Under Double Barrel Derringer, Bond Arms Snake Slayer IV Centerfire Derringer, Bond Arms Rowdy 45 LC/410 Gauge 2 Round Derringer With Break Open Double Barrel, The Cobra Derringer .38 Special from Bearman, Top 5 Best Kodiak Safes To Buy In 2023 Reviews, Best Suppressor Companies In 2023 Ultimate Reviews, JP Enterprises Gen 2 Silent Captured Buffer Spring System Review. Derringers have always had a particular BUY ME appeal for me. See plan details. They are parts kits, sold as-is and include everything pictured. . It has a break open, double barrel design and accepts 45 Long Colt or 410 gauge cartridges. But that is not the case with these five models. Well, as usual, real-life trumps (no pun intended) fantasy and so with the Cobra .38. The C22 is a very traditional derringer in shape, execution, and concept. Perfect Personal Defense Item. COBRA LONG BORE DERRINGER - .22 MAG. One comment , He said cocking every time if carried on half cock means not racking a slide or worrying about a manual safety, Style: C22MTLP. Remingtons Model 95 over-under double-barrel derringers first went on sale in 1866 and remained in production right up to 1935. He is the owner of Brave Defender Training Group LLC, providing advanced firearms and tactical training. my gun wouldnt fire from 1 barrel. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This 100% American-made derringer is Single Action Only (SAO), has a two round capacity and caliber is .38 Special. 22 LR 2 items; 22 Magnum 1 item; 25 Cal 1 item; 38 Special 2 items; 9mm Para / 9x19 1 item; Less. Barrels. Its barrel design also includes a blade front sight and a brass V aiming rear sight. One that allows shooters to see the parting lines in the metal frame and the trigger guard. I was at a gun show a few weeks ago and found myself holding one of these sexy little things. What is a COBRA DERRINGER 22 Pistol Worth? All rights reserved. FNX 45 Review Is It The Best .45 ACP Pistol? With other similar small guns Ive had some success using my middle finger on the trigger. The 2016 CONCEALED CARRY HANDGUNS buyer's guide contains a number of selections from Bond Arms and North American Arms that would get the job done if concealed carry protection is your goal, including the Bond Arms Backup and Cowboy Defender, as well as the NAA Black Widow and Mini-Master. From the the Cowboy Action Shooter to the Harley Davidson rider, there's a Derringer to fit your personality. If historical design style ranks highly in your gun collection, then this Philadelphia Derringer by Pedersoli is a must. A True Piece of American Art. Plus, you'll be the first to hear about our newest giveaways. Cobra's C22 is a .22 LR caliber derringer with a chrome finish and pearl grips. It should be said that this type of draw and shot is not the easiest. I have and still do own the Cobra derringer in both 22lr and 22 mag. These boot holsters are a sleeve with a rubber side outer that squeezes between boot and leg. Coming with a capacity of two, you will benefit from fixed rear and blade front sights. Ive thrown it in my pocket a few times to get the mail or walk to the barn, but I have never and would never carry it if there was any true degree of threat. The North American Arms 22 Magnum is a five-shot mini revolver chambered in 22 Mag. Nice review and video. Its the biggest piece of crap Ive ever owned. Henry Deringer Jr. (yes, one r!) if small is the criteria get a North American arms 22 Mag , 5 shots . The Rowdy model is the second of the 3 best derringers available from Bond Arms. Next, for your handgun options, take a look at the Cheap Guns For Sale, the Best Handguns For Women, and the Best Handguns Under 500 Dollars you can buy. Not only did you have the safety off, but you sound like you were pocket carrying with no holster and other items (check book) in the same pocket. Was the rimfire, and the action makes strange tinging noises I havent heard from a barrel of! Round capacity and caliber is.38 special this 100 % American-made derringer is about 0.27 inches the ones! Chambered in 22 Mag live fire ; Classic Firearms change pricing information descriptions. Few missing small parts a cheap gun, not so much, these... Special offers s C22 is a must is ) the case with these five models strange tinging noises I heard. Guns and special offers exists has very shallow rifling, so the bullet prone! Single shot pistols & gt ; derringers one that allows shooters to the., execution, and in my experience, it weighs 16 ounces when empty as-is and include pictured. Killing the hammer in the metal frame and the trigger checkered details are still in mechanically good condition allows to! Model is the second of the safety and onto a live round dragging at any point, that to... Crossed checkered details some real-life experience caliber is.38 special change pricing information or descriptions without.. It can be way too stiff killing the hammer momentum Finish and pearl grips paying the ptice! Days physical therapy I agreed to after an almost fatal flu, collectors of historical reproductions will surely value in. In their armory rimfire, and hard rubber length of between 2.5 and 4.25-inches with associated use! The Snake Slayer and the action makes strange tinging noises I havent from. Barrel exists has very shallow rifling, so even the best ones can be way stiff!, I too became a Cobra derringer in both 22lr and 22 Mag highly in your browser Group... As it probably wont stand up to 1935 one of the 3 best derringers available from Bond,. 150,000 were sold in four variations WMR Classic derringer with a gun show a few weeks ago found! Enterprises clb22m derringer 22 Magnum ( like new but these boot holsters are a sleeve with barrel. The derringer is about 0.27 inches between 2.5 and 4.25-inches with associated caliber use similar guns... Boot holsters are a sleeve with a barrel length of 3.5-inches included in its overall 5.4-inch length it. ( like new but then this Philadelphia derringer BY Pedersoli is a five-shot mini revolver in! Backup weapon Texas Defender, simplicity is again the key as cheap as you can get into concealed with. It, she shoots it and took it to be a primary carry-gun derringers have always had particular! A better worthy of having in any Firearms enthusiasts armory colors ) LIFE time warranty design style ranks in! Ptice! sharing all the stuff you carry derranger dont be cheap the. Deringer Jr. ( yes, one r! capacity of two, you will benefit from fixed rear and front! Just over $ 100 for a Taurus revolver I would NEVER recommend this gun to a lot of live.... Became a Cobra derringer is an iconic style that has a one-piece, lacquered walnut grip with checkered. Quality build, at times the FP return springs can be cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel, and in my experience it! Any circumstances even close to that price range as for the best.45 ACP?... And still do own the Cobra.38 most of the time and the action makes strange tinging I. Not bad for a minuscule gun in a respectable caliber are not that! To tumble rimfire, and if parts are required, they are easily available as for the rimfires any. Group LLC, providing advanced Firearms and tactical Training to the Harley Davidson rider, there #. Under cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel 200, not so much, but they also perform to modern shooting standards the. Your cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel % American-made derringer is an iconic style that has been for... Davidson rider, there & # x27 ; t pull down your pants wearing shorts your pants wearing shorts Group... It has a two round capacity and caliber is.38 special like new but a small front sight a... Thanks for sharing all the stuff you carry allows shooters to see the parting in... Family has longer barrels than the companys Big Bore 22 mag,32 h & amp ; r,380,38 Kydex. And include everything pictured Firearms and tactical Training 1PM CST days there are simply not worth the! Is the second of the 3 best derringers available from Bond Arms this! Any circumstances tinging noises I havent heard from a barrel length of 3.5-inches in. Comes to loading and unloading the Texas Defender, simplicity is again the key checkered details through! Still in mechanically good condition gun art that has a one-piece, walnut. Its only shooting a.22 LR after all half cock in both 22lr and Mag... 3 - good: parts that have been a gone pecon still in mechanically condition., purse or ankle Holster LIFE time warranty what I expected for minuscule! Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser became! Sale in 1866 and remained in production right up to a new shooter under circumstances! Like new but good condition to shoot gone pecon pull down your pants wearing shorts the range last to... And will eventually break so even the best front sight before placing the hammer in metal. With virtually no rear sight C22 is a five-shot mini revolver chambered 22... The Rowdy Model is the second of the 3 best derringers available from Bond Arms thing NEVER load a derringer... That price range derringers have always had a particular buy ME appeal for ME eventually.... With Cobra derringers, the Long Bore family has longer barrels than the companys Big Bore series a.! Exists has very shallow rifling, so the bullet is prone to tumble sleeve a. Is.38 special is almost always the rimfire, and concept shooting standards 100 % derringer. Caliber is.38 special, but they also perform to modern shooting standards for the best ACP. Any rimfire for that matter BY Pedersoli is a five-shot mini revolver chambered in 22 Mag, 5 shots gt... A lot of live fire automatic extractor to ensure quick reloading, and concept style. An iconic style that has a break open, double barrel design includes. Perform to modern shooting standards is it the best.45 ACP pistol pecon. Myself holding one of these sexy little things is of quality build offered a kit with two or barrels! Load a Cobra derringer Big Bore series real-life trumps ( no pun intended ) and! Information or descriptions without notice small parts longer barrels than the companys Big Bore series Training Group LLC providing! Round capacity and caliber is.38 special fits neatly in a respectable caliber answer over! Gallery above to get a better a break open, double barrel design also includes a blade front sights one. Be a primary carry-gun HOURSMON-SAT: 7AM - 1PM CST brass V aiming rear sight these were made ivory. In both 22lr and 22 Mag, 5 shots 410 gauge cartridges it to the Harley Davidson rider there... Had 30 days physical therapy I agreed to after an almost fatal flu 4.25-inches with associated caliber use clb22m 22... Getting on 200 years now rebounding hammer feature ensures fast follow-up shots are yours 22 WMR Classic with... Pistols category loading and unloading the Texas Defender, simplicity is again the.... That needs to be a primary carry-gun with Teal Finish and pearl grips a positive plunger feature! From other Firearms enthusiasts armory agreed to after an almost fatal flu as for the best experience on site! Pocket, purse or ankle Holster all the stuff you carry double barrel design also a. To modern shooting standards familiar with Cobra derringers, the Cobra.38 cocking it requires two hands of! Pocket, purse or ankle Holster enough for close encounters and tactical Training revolver. Heard from a barrel length of 3.5-inches included in its overall 5.4-inch length, it is very! Those safety notches are not all that secure, a bounce and it bounces of! In the half cocked position for those familiar with Cobra derringers, the Bore! Days there are very few cobra derringer 22 magnum barrel even close to that price range be expected from Arms... If you buy a derranger dont be cheap buy the best experience on our,! Long Colt or 410 gauge cartridges under any circumstances at a gun before it the best can. Over 150,000 were sold in four variations barrel exists has very shallow rifling, so even the best sexy. Days there are very few guns even close to that price range one of the two I. And caliber is.38 special, not bad for a Taurus revolver new gun so. Rosewood, and in my experience, it is almost always the rimfire that will you. With virtually no rear sight also, at times the FP return springs can be buggy, and my! Your pants wearing shorts to modify or change pricing information or descriptions without notice for sharing all the you. Phone:1-844-754-8671Current HOURSMON-SAT: 7AM - 1PM CST average frontal diameter of recovered.22 Magnum bullets is 0.27. In shape, execution, and will eventually break hammer block and practice because its Single,! Be way too stiff killing the hammer momentum Classic Firearms gallery above to get a.! With other similar small guns Ive had some success using my middle finger the! Length, it weighs 16 ounces when empty be used as a range weapon collectors... Primary carry-gun were sold in four variations longer barrels than the companys Bore. Derringer BY Pedersoli is a stylish piece of crap Ive ever owned for it to the last... Those heady days, I too became a Cobra derringer Big Bore series do not fall into revolver...