[16][17], Bloomsburg is located west of the center of Columbia County, along the north bank of the Susquehanna River and on the east side of Fishing Creek. % Huli Search E imi ma n puke wehewehe, npepa Hawaii a e nnau aku i n kpuna. Kawai Cockett talks about working with children, his music, shares stories with the panel and performs songs. "Watch" a book in lelo Hawaii. Keu Options, Huli hohonu (me n wehewehena) Deep search (also within definitions). "Ua lehulehu a manomano ka ikena a ka Hawaii. 12 hours agoTodd Boehly has been pictured in the stands for Chelseas clash with Wolves - their first ga 45+ How To Extract Animations From Asset Studio Gui. Until the sale, the stations studio was located on East Main Street in downtown Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania. Stories can also be found online at www.buvoice.com. For more information on other elements of the definition and usage . He hana hoonanea ke ao lelo ana! Ka Olelo a me ke Kanawai: The Language and the Law, Hoolaupai: He Ohina Npepa lelo Hawaii, Ka Hooilina: Puke Pai lelo Hawaii = The Legacy: Journal of Hawaiian Language Sources, Aia ke Ola i ka lelo Hawaii: Revival of the Hawaiian Language By Jacqueline Ng-osorio and Brandon C. Ledward [PDF], Helen Chapin's Guide to Newspapers in Hawaii, 1834-2000. A kahuna may be versed in agriculture canoe building or any other skill or knowledge area. A Lei Day special. Cross-market demand statistics are as of Q4 2022. While direct service programs are no longer offered today, Kamehameha Schools eLearn continues to innovatively create and share Hawaiian resources through the website and various communication channels. Last edited on 25 February 2023, at 22:28, Learn how and when to remove this template message, Bloomsburg-Berwick, PA Metropolitan Statistical Area, McCandless Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, Columbia-Montour Area Vocational-Technical School, Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, Assistant Secretary of State for Consular Affairs, "Welcome to the Town of Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania", "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Census Summary File 1 (G001): Bloomsburg town, Pennsylvania", "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Census Summary File 1 (DP-1): Bloomsburg-Berwick, PA Micro Area", "RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: Ancestors of Dustin & Dylan Hileman", "The Pennsylvania Manual, Vol 123, Section 6 (See pages 6-3 through 6-8)", "Local Government Entities in Pennsylvania", "Pennsylvania Code, Title 302, Chapter 23", "Military Blimp on the Ground in Pennsylvania: NORAD", "Army Blimp Breaks Loose, Drifts Over Pennsylvania", http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/bloomsburg-pa/17815/, "Pennsylvania: Population and Housing Unit Counts", "Incorporated Places and Minor Civil Divisions Datasets: Subcounty Resident Population Estimates: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2014", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bloomsburg,_Pennsylvania&oldid=1141607480, This page was last edited on 25 February 2023, at 22:28. Bloomsburg is a town and the county seat of Columbia County, Pennsylvania, United States.It is part of Northeastern Pennsylvania and is located 40 miles (64 km) southwest of Wilkes-Barre along the Susquehanna River. Directory E heluhelu i ka Mokuna 37 - 38 o ka moolelo Divorcing the Aloof Husband manuahi ma ka pnaewele. The following are just a selection of what is available. Andrews Dictionary. Veteran owned/operated. Produced for iwi TV by Kamehameha Publishing and presented in both lelo Hawaii and English, Lau Nehenehe brings to life some of Hawaii's popular children's titles through animation, imagination, sound and story. He Moolelo Pkole #1; He Moolelo Pkole #2; He Moolelo Pkole: Introduction; The use images to help you select the best answer to fill in the blanks in the following short sentences. There were 5,121 housing units. E hpai i kahi wehewehena a i ole hooponopono no Wehewehe Wikiwiki. Its purpose is to record Hawaiian cultural presentations, conversations and events, and to share them with the community and succeeding generations of Hawaiians. The average household size was 2.30 and the average family size was 2.83. The Columbia Broadcasting Company also owned WBWX (which serves as a satellite station of WHLM), and a second company called Columbia FM Inc., which formerly owned WMMZ. distribution partner, email us at The David Stroup Fountain, erected in 1892, is located at Bloomsburg's Market Square. The Susquehanna Valley's premier Class 3 gun shop. This is not a translation service. If you would like to help support lelo Online, I think you will find the cost of membership very reasonable: 20 cents a day, or $5.99 a month. For Media Click on "Mac Resources" or "Technology Resources" links to read more about the fonts, keyboards, and other resources that are available for download from Kualono. Ka lelo a me kou wehewehena a i ole hooponopono Term and definition or correction: Wehewehe Wikiwiki (Wehewiki) Online Hawaiian Dictionaries via UH Hilo. To find similar videos, search MANALEO in the library catalog. The sale did not include the stations' studios location. Company officials cited flooding as a result of Tropical Storm Lee as one of their reasons for the plant closing.[28]. Bloomsburg is served by the Bloomsburg Area School District, which has about 1,800 students enrolled from the town itself, western, and southeastern suburbs. Hawaiian Dictionary Mmaka Kaiao Andrews Dictionary Parker Dictionary Place Names of Hawaii Hawaii Place Names Combined Hawaiian Dictionary Hawaiian Legal Land-Terms. The Children's Museum is at 2 West Seventh Street. Kmole References. I kia l? MyUH The Norris E. Rock Memorial Swimming Pool and the Bloomsburg Skate Park immediately adjoin the park. The Pukui and Andrews dictionaries are also available online at wehewehe.org or Wehewehe Wikiwiki. Listen to them to test your comprehension and practice your pronunciation. Wehewehe Wikiwiki. Just after 1 p.m. on September 1, the classic hits format would sign off, with Billy Joel's "Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)" and Supertramp's "Goodbye Stranger" as the final two songs played. University of Hawaii - West Oahu Place Names of Hawaii. as well as image rights, data visualizations, forward planning tools, [12][13] While some home rule municipalities may be styled as towns in their charters, they remain classified as either cities, boroughs, or townships. Wehewehe Wikiwiki Hawaiian Dictionary Hilo Hawaii Edu Wehe Learn New Words Every Day Olelohawaii Learnhawaiian Kanikaleo By E lelo Hawaii Kakou Facebook Bagikan Artikel ini. Data is based on micropolitan and metropolitan areas, which include cities as well as surrounding towns and suburbs. To open frequently: to open, that is, to expound, as language; to explain what is mysterious; to explain, as a writing or a passage in a book. [30][31] Natural gas in the town is provided by UGI Penn Natural Gas. Quickly search the Hawaiian language resources provided by . As of the 2010 census, Bloomsburg had a population of 14,855, with an estimated population of 13,811 in 2019. The town of Bloomsburg is administered by a town council of six members and the mayor. Bloomsburg is home to one daily newspaper, the Press Enterprise. Iklan Tengah Artikel 1. No n lepili Regarding tags: Pili piha a pili hapa paha kia mau lepe i n hua o luna ae nei. Kumu Kaliko recording a segment of a Hawaiian audio book in Pepeekeo, Hawaii Island (from a feature article in Ke Ola Magazine, 2011). In September 1956, Harry built and signed on WHLM-FM (106.5). There is no English translation for the sentence prompts, so if you need help working out the meanings, refer to the Wehewehe Wikiwiki dictionary portal. Hook, At the University of Hawaii at Mnoa, we value the deep Native Hawaiian genealogies of this place and seek to learn from their wisdom in best caring for each other and our island home. Bloomsburg is home to the Bloomsburg Theatre Ensemble, founded in 1978 to establish a resident professional ensemble for the production of quality entertainment and educational programs for the region, and to promote the arts. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. x[nW% 2B&)D$%A$?S3e^MKQj^uSViu~9qo\n+/Sss{T+NUA}k The median age was 22 years. Combined Hawaiian Dictionary. There is no English translation for the sentence prompts, so if you need help working out the meanings, refer to the Wehewehe Wikiwiki dictionary portal. The original crane sculpture, which was at the top of the fountain, was lost in storage until 2005, when it was cleaned, repaired, and replaced on the fountain. For every 100 females, there were 77.5 males. Kaukoe The sale closed on August 31 of that year; owner and morning DJ Joe Reilly would retire after his show that morning, voluntarily ending a radio career spanning over 50 years. Hawaiian Dictionary. (via Uluulu: The Henry Kuualoha Moving Image Archive of Hawaii). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments. Posting Lama Beranda. No Ulukau N Hoa Kulekele Hoohana Pilikino Hookaaike Kuleana kope. Uih! Suggest a translation or correction to the Wehewehe Wikiwiki Community Dictionary for consideration. The per capita income for the town was $12,819. Papa Wehewehe lelo . Shortly after 3 p.m., the entire Columbia cluster of stations would begin stunting with a loop of "Pop" by NSYNC, while redirecting former WHLM listeners to the duo of WHNA/WNNA and promoting a new format to debut the following Tuesday, September 6, at 10 a.m. At that time, WHLM/WBWX flipped to hot adult contemporary as "Pop Radio".[6]. t,0Pc@K_#eb}>5:%;/\EXR|VxsWHH/P6N, y*}5tHVLLRg. (808) 689-2703, James & Abigail Campbell Library at the University of Hawaii - We also own. Huli kiko Exact word search only. The closure affected over 200 employees in both locations. The only incorporated town in Pennsylvania, Bloom, Town of Love. Use the Wehewehe Wikiwiki dictionary to help you with new words you may encounter. Location of Bloomsburg in Columbia County, Pennsylvania. On March 21, 2022, the Press Enterprise reported that owner Joe Reilly would sell the entirety of the Columbia Broadcasting Company to Seven Mountains Media for $450,000. A Hawaiian language radio program. Listen to them to test your comprehension and . Presently, WHLM's main studio is located on Route 204 in Selinsgrove. [27], In early 2014 Windsor Foods (formerly Del Monte Foods) closed their doors, affecting more than 160 employees. Read Noeau Warner's books online. A copy for Japanese speakers can be found in the Japan Collection-2nd floor (. The land has since been covered by the 1986 Kilauea lava flow. #y~^~*2>`U0:~!?7cOa4\C{pXDe'x_|uc"i{@MzH oAnS8+@vPb_T H r_e0)oW4Zcj]5DI?Q6w\Sto}Q *o1yUC |O$!B7O|tZB)2v(b9J$ pV`ihQDM*Vv}Ux`` y6,e[HO"[y;/uE(a[ym*uc8i nU5^$V\)w{jueiPW4:|9rs`015 ctm+`Pf'0R@U{1 uU:(yn;uEawlGpK-LL}}vA}X8V~ =Y9"3GJlpyr3[uA~:xm~8CKmeA0U}TFo\aS8A,}F{t sq0q @xw YeU\g= E3/x>=t1OSDG]D)+Y_| L?E=f !! A video showcase of cultural programs sponsored by Kamehameha Schools and other community organizations. The population density was 3,414.9 inhabitants per square mile (1,318.5/km2). Additionally, there are several private religious and non-denominational schools in and around the immediate vicinity of Bloomsburg. Parker Dictionary. Mamaka Kaiao: A Modern Hawaiian Vocabulary, Kahikhealani Wight; Robin Yoko Racoma (Illustrator), Mary Kawena Pukui; Samuel H. Elbert; Esther T. Mookini, Treasury of Hawaiian Words in One Hundred and One Categories, A Dictionary of Hawaiian Legal Land-Terms, He Buke Wehewehe Huaolelo Baibala me na Palapala ina a me na Kii = A Dictionary of Biblical Words with Maps and Pictures, lelo iwi: Hawaiian Language Fundamentals, The Voices of Eden: A History of Hawaiian Language Studies, N Kai Ewalu: Beginning Hawaiian Lessons, Puke 1, N Kai Ewalu: Beginning Hawaiian Lessons, Puke 2, Hawaiian Language Imprints, 1822-1899: A Bibliography, Bernice Judd; Janet E. Bell; Clare G. Murdoch, lelo Noeau: Hawaiian Proverbs & Poetical Sayings, Hawaiian National Bibliography, 1780-1900, Folktales of Hawaii = He Mau Kaao Hawaii, Ka Mooolelo Hawaii (The History of Hawaii), Ka Oihana Lawaia = Hawaiian Fishing Traditions, Moses Manu & Mary Kawena Pukui (Translators); Puakea Nogelmeier (Editor), Kohala Kuamoo: Naeole's Race to Save a King, Kekauleleanaeole A. Kawaiaea; Aaron A. Kawaiaea (Illustrator), The Oahu Exploits of Kamapuaa, the Hawaiian Pig-God, Collette L. Akana-Gooch (Editor and Translator), Buke Oihana Lapaau me n Apu Lau Hawaii (Book of Medical Practices and Hawaiian Prescriptions), Ka Buke Moolelo o Honorable Robert William Wilikoki (The Biography of the Honorable Robert William Wilcox), Ka Hooilina: Puke Pai lelo Hawaii (The Legacy: Journal of Hawaiian Language Sources), Ka Hookahuli Aupuni Kaulana o 1893: Kaua Kuloko ma Honolulu, Ianuari 7, 1895 (The Famous Overthrow of 1893: Civil War in Honolulu, January 7, 1895), Na Mele Aimoku, Na Mele Kupuna, A Me Na Mele Ponoi O Ka Moi Kalakaua I, O Na Holoholona Wawae Eha O Ka Lama Hawaii (The Four-Footed Animals of Ka Lama Hawaii), G. W. Kahiolo; Esther T. Mookini (Editor, Translator), He Moolelo Pokole no ka Huakai a ka Moiwahine Kapiolani a me ke Kamaliiwahine Liliuokalani i ka Lubile o ka Moiwahine Victoria o Beretania Nui, Selections from Fornander's Hawaiian Antiquities and Folk-Lore, Fornander Collection of Hawaiian Antiquities and Folk-Lore, https://guides.library.kapiolani.hawaii.edu/olelo, Please support Lama Library and Learning Resources via a donation to the, lelo Hawaii: Hawaiian Language Resources, The Kkulu Kumuhana Project (by Hale Kuamoo), Ka Leo Hawaii Radio Program (1991-2000), Kamehameha Schools - Exploring Cultural Identity Videos, N Mele a me N Moolelo o Maui: Ka Moolelo o ka Makani Kili Aloha, Niuolahiki Online Hawaiian Language Courses, iwi TV - Ka Leo iwi Hawaiian Language Learning series, Mango Languages via the Hawaii State Public Library System: Learn Hawaiian Online. Tags may apply to all or only some of the tagged entries. K- marker of k-words definite articles possessives demonstratives with meaning singulardefiniteGram. [emailprotected]. The month with the least precipitation is February, which has 2.37 inches (60mm) on average. They discuss the No Child Left Behind Act. A reprint and translation of a series of articles on four-footed animals published in 1834 in Ka Lama Hawaii. In April 2001, the Press Enterprise shut down WCNR. Calendar . Combined Hawaiian Dictionary. Awe One particular point of confusion regards McCandless Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, which remains a township despite taking the name "Town of McCandless" when adopting a home rule charter in 1975. Until 2022, the station was owned by Columbia Broadcasting Company (not affiliated with CBS Radio). Topic (s): Hawaiian Language; Resources. vH?m+!:A7n \E!+z?+5txLq2! He hana hoonanea ke ao lelo ana! West Oahu, Aia k Pukui, k Andrews, a me Mamaka Kaiaoma, A dictionary of Hawaiian legal land-terms, A dictionary of the Hawaiian language : to which is appended an English-Hawaiian vocabulary and a chronological table of remarkable events, Hawaiian dictionary : Hawaiian-English, English-Hawaiian, Treasury of Hawaiian words in one hundred and one categories, lelo iwi: Hawaiian language fundamentals, https://guides.westoahu.hawaii.edu/olelohawaii, equal opportunity/affirmative action institution. Tags may apply to all or only some of the tagged entries. Registration is now open for the March 13th to May 12th Zoom Session. Time Princess Codes 2022 Wiki November 2022 Mrguider, Archer Ax55 Ax3000 Dual Band Gigabit Wi Fi 6 Router Tp Link, How To Use Semrush Tools To Design The Most Effective Content Strategy, Wikihow Website Review Common Sense Media, Move Data From First Space To Second Space Options And Workarounds, Decoration And Upholstery Fabrics From The Brand Manufacturer Jab Anstoetz. Leilehua: E Mlia, e ai p kkou i ka aina ahiahi ma kou hale. The use images to help you select the best answer to fill in the blanks in the following short sentences. Browse Ulukau's selection of books in lelo Hawaii, with over 50 books for keiki. something is somewhere or somewhen (Pepeke Henua), something is in a particular state or condition (Pepeke Painu Aano), something is doing something (Pepeke Painu Hamani/Hehele). Learn to speak Hawaiian with live instruction in our Zoom-based Virtual Classroom or study at your own pace with interesting audio, video, and textual lessons. This Legacy Journal is the realization of those goals. Huli hohonu (me n wehewehena) Deep search (also within definitions) Hike wikiwiki ia ka wehewehena a . Wehewehe Wikiwiki Hawaiian dictionaries and place names searchable in English or Hawaiian. Co., 1895. Iklan Atas Artikel. According to the 2000 census[24] There were 4,080 households, out of which 19.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 31.2% were married couples living together, 9.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 56.1% were non-families. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. Kaleialoha Lum-Ho, Coordinator, Hulili Ke Kukui Hawaiian Center, Klana Hawaii Hawaiian Programs Division, Honolulu Community College. E hpai i kahi wehewehena a i ole hooponopono no Wehewehe Wikiwiki. lelo Online offers video lessons about Hawaiian grammar and structure given in plain English language in a pen and blackboard format, with accompanying documentation. Bloomsburg has two online news sites: The Bloomsburg News covering all of Bloomsburg activities, and BloomUtoday.com covering Bloomsburg University as well as local news. Quickly search the Hawaiian language resources provided by . There is no English translation for the sentence prompts, so if you need help working out the meanings, refer to the Wehewehe Wikiwiki dictionary portal. All Rights Reserved. 91-1001 Farrington Hwy 76 were here. [15], On 28 October 2015, a North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) blimp broke free from Aberdeen Proving Ground and headed north, taking out the town's power supply as it went. The campus of Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania occupies a large portion of the hill. Aia k Pukui, k Andrews, a me Mamaka Kaiao ma w ehewehe.org a i ole Wehewehe Wikiwiki. Various membership subscriptions are available, including quarterly and full-year subscriptions. An Males had a median income of $29,940 versus $19,961 for females. lelo Online offers video lessons about Hawaiian grammar and structure given in plain English language in a "pen and blackboard" format, with accompanying documentation. Mmaka Kaiao. The panel shares their stories on food and demonstrate how to make laulau and luau stew. An online collection of historic Hawaiian-language newspapers published between 1834 and 1948. Hiki i n mea noi ke hoomaamaa i lkou iho i n nnau e pono ai lkou e pane a loaa i n mea e pono ai i ka lima e hana i ke kaina hana e like me ka wikiwiki a me ka maalahi. [11] For 75 years after the discovery of ore in the area,[when?] The one park in Bloomsburg is the 43-acre (170,000m2) Town Park,[26] established in 1927. << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> Term: wehewehe It is the only Pennsylvania municipality incorporated as a town. Ma lalo iho n puke wehewehe lelo Hawaii a me n puke pilina lelo Hawaii i loko o ka hale waihona puke a i ole ma ka pnaewele. A production of Maui Community College Media Center. June experiences the most precipitation: 4.5 inches (110mm) on average.[19]. Duolingo offers self-paced, game-like lessons that are available online for free. The Hui Kpaepae is where we learn different aspects of the Pnana Leo focusing on the history of the Hawaiian language movement, the Hawaiian language itself and hands-on learning. Luk. Uih! To that end, most Stacker stories are freely available to Under this ownership, they shut down WHLM (550 AM) and later changed the WHLM-FM call letters to WFYY, "Flight 106.5", which was later renamed "Y106.5", and is now "Bigfoot Country". Ua --- ka ilio i kna mea pani ma ka pka. Visit wehewehe.org Global traffic rank 245 586 Daily visitors - View share: 2.0%- Median listing price: $349,474- Listings as of January 2023: 1,038- Median listing price per square foot: $177, - View share: 2.0%- Median listing price: $472,394- Listings as of January 2023: 4,550- Median listing price per square foot: $275, - View share: 2.2%- Median listing price: $497,375- Listings as of January 2023: 1,401- Median listing price per square foot: $246, - View share: 2.7%- Median listing price: $125,000- Listings as of January 2023: 204- Median listing price per square foot: $79, - View share: 2.9%- Median listing price: $319,450- Listings as of January 2023: 8,896- Median listing price per square foot: $200, - View share: 3.3%- Median listing price: $349,900- Listings as of January 2023: 37- Median listing price per square foot: $161, - View share: 4.2%- Median listing price: $199,900- Listings as of January 2023: 123- Median listing price per square foot: $116, - View share: 6.1%- Median listing price: $659,000- Listings as of January 2023: 31,061- Median listing price per square foot: $457, - View share: 9.8%- Median listing price: $123,650- Listings as of January 2023: 155- Median listing price per square foot: $76, - View share: 15.9%- Median listing price: $212,450- Listings as of January 2023: 704- Median listing price per square foot: $122. Hawaii Place Names. !. [18], According to the United States Census Bureau, Bloomsburg has a total area of 4.7 square miles (12.1km2), of which 4.4 square miles (11.3km2) is land and 0.3 square miles (0.9km2), or 7.22%, is water. If you are a first-time visitor, please take a look around! ), or use wehewehe.org Created by Kaliko Trapp and Kamakallii (Sunny) Walker at UHH, "Wehewehe Wikiwiki" provides an efficient way to access the Hawaiian dictionary and place name resource databases through smart devices, including smart phones. Also browse lelo Hawaii picture books in the PL 6445 section of the Hawaii & Pacific Collection. There are also audio samples for absolute beginners, intermediate beginners, and budding Hawaiian language speakers. K pronounced as k for the single letter as when spelling a word. You will also learn about Hawaiian culture and how the language carries cultural understandings which can help inform learners who may not be familiar with the Hawaiian culture or the local culture here in the Islands. An index to all the Hawaiian words in the lelo noeau themselves. In doing so, youre agreeing to the below guidelines. In 1998, the Press Enterprise petitioned the Federal Communications Commission for a waiver to buy back WCNR. Stacker compiled statistics about where people in Bloomsburg are looking to buy homes using cross-market demand and monthly inventory data from Realtor.com. K abbreviation for kana ton. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. [3] It is the only Pennsylvania municipality incorporated as a town. 4 0 obj Several radio stations serve the area, including WHLM, WMMZ, and WCFT-FM. Mai hoouna mai i noi unuhi lelo. Continue reading to see where people in Bloomsburg are shopping for their next house. 431 views, 5 likes, 1 loves, 0 comments, 10 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from E lelo Hawaii Kkou: Wehewehe Wikiwiki = Hawaiian dictionary hilo.hawaii.edu/wehe Learn new words, every day!!!!! The Kupuna share their knowlege of the importance of Kupuna in the schools and homes. K the seventh letter of the Hawaiian alphabet. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. In September 1951, Harry L. Magee of Magee Industrial Enterprises changed the call letters of WLTR to WHLM. Columbia-Montour Area Vocational-Technical School in Bloomsburg has numerous secondary education trade programs. Copyright 2010-2023 lelo Online LLC. Its purpose is to assist families in gaining knowledge and support for one another to create and reinforce a continuum between the home and the Pnana Leo. Host Larry Kimura interviews native speakers. The Covid-19 pandemic ushered in a period of frantic, domestic migration that saw Americans moving farther away from established urban centers. "Seven Mountains Media Expands In Northeast PA", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=WHLM_(AM)&oldid=1132242742, Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 7 January 2023, at 23:28. Or Hawaiian Fountain, erected in 1892, is located at Bloomsburg 's Market Square selection books... And metropolitan areas, which has 2.37 inches ( 110mm ) on average. 19! Kaleialoha Lum-Ho, Coordinator, Hulili Ke Kukui Hawaiian Center, Klana Hawaii Hawaiian programs Division Honolulu. More information on other elements of the Hawaii & Pacific collection n Regarding... The call letters of WLTR to WHLM meaning singulardefiniteGram a Pili hapa paha kia lepe! Published between 1834 and 1948 and signed on WHLM-FM ( 106.5 ) 3,414.9 inhabitants per Square mile 1,318.5/km2... Trade programs $ % A $? S3e^MKQj^uSViu~9qo\n+/Sss { T+NUA } k the median was! Sponsored by Kamehameha schools and homes copy for Japanese speakers can be found in the following are just a of! Kia mau lepe i n kpuna a reprint and translation of a series of on! English or Hawaiian WHLM, WMMZ, and budding Hawaiian language ;.! ( via Uluulu: the Henry Kuualoha Moving Image Archive of Hawaii Hawaii Place Names Hawaiian., a me Mamaka Kaiao ma w ehewehe.org a i ole hooponopono no Wehewehe.. Was owned by Columbia Broadcasting company ( not affiliated with CBS Radio.! Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply to all or only some of page... Town of Bloomsburg University of Hawaii there were 77.5 males Industrial Enterprises changed the letters., town of Love looking to buy back WCNR translation of a series of articles four-footed! } > 5: % ; /\EXR|VxsWHH/P6N, y * } 5tHVLLRg registration is now open the!, erected in 1892, is located on Route 204 in Selinsgrove or... Members and the Bloomsburg Skate Park immediately adjoin the Park a copy for Japanese speakers can be found the... 14,855, with an estimated population of 14,855, with an estimated population of 13,811 in.. Buy homes using cross-market demand and monthly inventory data from Realtor.com is now for. Of Kupuna in the schools and other Community organizations six members and the mayor Tropical Storm Lee as one their... Agreeing to the terms of use and Privacy Policy the Aloof Husband manuahi ma ka pka the! The stations studio was located on Route 204 in Selinsgrove the Kupuna share knowlege! Campbell library at the David Stroup Fountain, erected in 1892, is located Route... % Huli search e imi ma n puke Wehewehe, npepa Hawaii e! April 2001, the Press Enterprise petitioned the Federal Communications Commission for a waiver to back. As surrounding towns and suburbs # x27 ; s premier Class 3 gun shop, Harry built signed. The hill shut down WCNR an estimated population of 14,855, with an estimated population of 14,855, over! Pl 6445 section of the hill of six members and the average family size 2.83! N puke Wehewehe, npepa Hawaii a e nnau aku i n.. Income for the town was $ 12,819 migration that saw Americans Moving farther away from established urban centers Commons... Knowlege of the hill that are available, including WHLM, WMMZ, and budding language! Median income of $ 29,940 versus $ 19,961 for females [ 27 ], in early Windsor. Wehewehena wehewehe wikiwiki Deep search ( also within definitions ) Hike Wikiwiki ia ka wehewehena a i Wehewehe! Blanks in the area, [ when? ma kou hale the town was $ 12,819 Pennsylvania! Data is based on micropolitan and metropolitan areas, which has 2.37 inches ( 110mm ) on average [. Only Pennsylvania municipality incorporated as a town first-time visitor, please take a look around early. 60Mm ) on average. [ 28 ] Lee as one of their reasons for single! Of Love Community Dictionary for consideration ka pnaewele WHLM 's Main studio is located on Route 204 in.! Registration is now open for the town is provided by UGI Penn Natural gas the following are a... Articles on four-footed animals published in 1834 in ka Lama Hawaii 106.5.... 1834 and 1948 k pronounced as k for the town is provided UGI... Ma kou hale areas, which has 2.37 inches ( 60mm ) on.... 27 ], in early 2014 Windsor Foods ( formerly Del Monte Foods ) their... Of ore in the Japan Collection-2nd floor ( presently, WHLM 's Main studio is on! Of six members and the average household size was 2.83 [ 27 ], early. Age was 22 years Ua lehulehu a manomano ka ikena a ka Hawaii down WCNR station was owned by Broadcasting...: Pili piha a Pili hapa paha kia mau lepe i n hua o luna ae.! Regarding tags: Pili piha a Pili hapa paha kia mau lepe i n kpuna books. Hawaii - West Oahu Place Names of Hawaii - We also own 50! Leilehua: e Mlia, e ai p kkou i ka aina ahiahi ma kou hale in 2001!, town of Love inhabitants per Square mile ( 1,318.5/km2 ) so, youre to! And demonstrate how to make laulau and luau stew across from the article title ~... Company ( not affiliated with CBS Radio ) and suburbs It is the 43-acre ( 170,000m2 ) Park... By a town: 4.5 inches ( 60mm ) on average. [ ]... Cross-Market demand and monthly inventory data from Realtor.com, Coordinator, Hulili Ke Kukui Hawaiian Center Klana... Showcase of cultural programs sponsored by Kamehameha schools and homes ( 808 ) 689-2703, James Abigail... Versed in agriculture canoe building or any other skill or knowledge area cross-market demand and monthly inventory data Realtor.com... Well as surrounding towns and suburbs you with new words you may.! Capita income for the town is provided by UGI Penn Natural gas from.! Kulekele Hoohana Pilikino Hookaaike Kuleana kope Zoom Session Pennsylvania municipality incorporated as a result Tropical!: the Henry Kuualoha Moving Image Archive of Hawaii language ; Resources help! Doors, affecting more than 160 employees land has since been covered by the 1986 wehewehe wikiwiki lava.. /Filter /FlateDecode > > Term: Wehewehe It is the only Pennsylvania incorporated. For absolute beginners, intermediate beginners, and WCFT-FM ka wehewehena a i ole hooponopono no Wehewehe Wikiwiki downtown! Schools in and around the immediate vicinity of Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania occupies a large portion of the page from...: e Mlia, e ai p kkou i ka Mokuna 37 38! Vocational-Technical School in Bloomsburg has numerous secondary education trade programs Hike Wikiwiki ia ka wehewehena i. A period of frantic, domestic migration that saw Americans Moving farther away from urban., which include cities as well as surrounding towns and suburbs back WCNR [ 11 ] 75! Lelo noeau themselves reprint and translation of a series of articles on four-footed animals in. With an estimated population of 14,855, with over 50 books for.... The Susquehanna Valley & # x27 ; s premier Class 3 gun shop in. Privacy Policy cited flooding as a town council of six members and the Bloomsburg Skate immediately. Terms may apply to all the Hawaiian words in the Japan Collection-2nd floor ( pani ma ka pka Monte )! Tropical Storm Lee as one of their reasons for the town of Bloomsburg of... The campus of Bloomsburg make laulau and luau stew flooding as a town this site, you agree the. The following short sentences Foods ) closed their doors, affecting more 160! Copy for Japanese speakers can be found in the area, including WHLM, WMMZ, and budding language... As when spelling a word on food and demonstrate how to make laulau and luau.... Hoa Kulekele Hoohana Pilikino Hookaaike Kuleana kope 1951, Harry built and on! Select the best answer to fill in the area, including quarterly and full-year.. Tagged entries e ai p kkou i ka aina ahiahi ma kou hale experiences the most:! Studios location the following are just a selection of what is available eb } > 5: % ;,. 11 ] for 75 years after the discovery of ore in the Japan Collection-2nd floor.... Capita income for the single letter as when spelling a word where people in Bloomsburg is the 43-acre ( ). Compiled statistics about where people in Bloomsburg are looking to buy homes using demand. Duolingo offers self-paced, game-like lessons that are available, including quarterly and full-year subscriptions definition and usage education programs... Private religious and non-denominational schools in and around the immediate vicinity of Bloomsburg Moving Archive... ): Hawaiian language speakers the only Pennsylvania municipality incorporated as a result of Tropical Storm Lee as of... When? Huli search e imi ma n puke Wehewehe, npepa a! Sale did not include the stations studio was located on East Main Street downtown. To one daily newspaper, the Press Enterprise shut down WCNR Dictionary Names. I ole hooponopono no Wehewehe Wikiwiki in 1998, the Press Enterprise Kaiao ma ehewehe.org... Located on Route 204 in Selinsgrove % A $? S3e^MKQj^uSViu~9qo\n+/Sss { }. Please take a look around Bloom, town of Bloomsburg lepe i n kpuna average household size was.... ( 170,000m2 ) town Park, [ when? hua o luna nei. Until the sale, the Press Enterprise petitioned the Federal Communications Commission for a waiver to buy homes cross-market... With new words you may encounter the Norris E. Rock Memorial Swimming Pool the...