That moment the Bride and Groom see each other for the first time on their wedding day is magical. In order to help me do the best possible job capturing your wedding, I recommend asking guests to unplug during the ceremony. Its a ten minute walk from the parking lot to the gondola. See pricing information below for details. Located in the RiNo district are the Source Hotel, the Ramble Hotel, and quite a few airbnb listings. We couldn't have done it without you. Some of the "San Sophia Overlook" marriage photography samples below may have come from the getting ready events, the actual wedding ceremony, the reception after-party, an engagement session with the couple, or possibly be artistic portraits or detail shots. Its only available for a reception during the summer season. For Emily and Jordans couples portraits, we wandered along the San Miguel River Trail, then headed up to Colorado Ave the main street running through the town of Telluride. Our photographer took us back outside at dusk because it was so beautiful! I hope this venue guide helps make the process of planning your wedding details much easier and less stressful. Tomboy Tavern is a cozy restaurant bar located in Mountain Village. (Understandable. A beautiful rainbow covered the Telluride Valley Floor. A satellite bar can be set up for cocktail hour for a seperate fee. Robin Wolff and her team were absolutely incredible and so fun to work with. You made a big investment in photography and I'm sure one of the last things you want on your wedding day is for my photos of your ceremony to be filled with obtrusive iPhones, iPads and relatives standing in the aisle with their own cameras. Once we got to Gorrono Ranch we had a salon area with a martini bar set up and endless outdoor view and inside was a beatuful fireplace and mountain feel. I've been so grateful to be a part of this sweet couple's journey to be there to capture their denver engagement two years ago, to see their journey through life over social media as new parents to one of the cutest little girls around, and see them stay strong as they dealt with the trials . If you have any questions or would just like to chat about your wedding, I'm here for you. How much does it cost to get married at San Sophia Overlook? The venue food and beverage is on the pricey side - but the meals were tasty and service efficient. We are so glad that youre here, and youre wanting to get married in such a beautiful location. Kristin helped us dot every "i" and cross every "t". Im not sure if their prices differ based on the group size, so Id recommend that you reach out to the coordinator for the venue at 970-728-7440 to ask! Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner displayed their sisterly love in a series of sultry bikini photos posted on social media Saturday.. Logan and Kristen knew every single detail of our big day and on the day of when it started raining they had contingency plans and kept us on time. . able for our questions throughout the whole wedding planning process. Limited series centrada en una banda que alcanza el xito en Los ngeles en los aos 70 y se convierte en una de las ms legendarias del mundo. Located just outside of Aspen, Colorado, Maroon Bells offers views of the Elk Mountain range. If you are looking to host a small reception later in the day, restaurants in Aspen or Snowmass would be your best bet! I will definitely go to them again with future celebrations! Just as Drea was stepping into her dress, it hit, forcing us to change up their plans for the first look. There is a series of classic granite steps that leads the way to the center isle and onto this deck. Our day ran smoothly and the caterers were ready on time. See the maps below. Sapphire Point is a small, inexpensive wedding venue in Dillon, Colorado for up to 35 wedding guests that overlooks Dillon Reservoir. As of the time I wrote this (December 2022), the starting price is $5,000, with the requirement of having a wedding planner, and on Thursdays Sundays, it is required that you buy out a reception space at one of their spaces. Ask your planner if you can get access to go back up to the overlook for sunset photos. We had no decor at all at San Sophia and it was breathtaking. accommodate requests and offer assistance. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Trent & Stacy Gillespie are a husband & wife photography team who specialize in artistically documenting weddings through beautiful and bold photographs. but couples/planners can provide these items. For a direct quote, availability,and any further pricing information, potential clients should reach outto the TSG Events Coordinator at 970-728-7447 orweddings@tellurideskiresort.com. Telluride wedding photographer Kaycee Joubert has been photographing weddings for over 15 years. k care of us the whole way and made everything easy. And this is true whether the couple chooses to wait until the bride walks down the aisle or chooses to do a first look prior to the ceremony.First looksa private moment couples choose to spend together prior to the wedding ceremonyhave become more popular over the last few years. The San Sophia weddingvenue is accessed by a pathway right off of the Gondola in the summer and a snowcat in the winter, providing the experience of a lifetime for any bride. One hour site fee will cost $1,800. https://flagstaffhouse.com/private-events. Everything was so easy and stress free. Dan & Kelly. As Aspen in itself is famous for being a luxury and upscale ski town, the wedding venue is no exception. Board the gondola for a scenic trip to Allred's or San Sophia Overlook, where aspen trees make way for towering fourteeners. Thanks to the people and setting at Telski we had the wedding and experience of a lifetime-- something that we and our families and friends will never forget! For a direct quote, availability, and any further pricing information, potential clients should reach out to the TSG Events Coordinator at 970-728-7447 or weddings@tellurideskiresort.com. Filled with lots of boutiques and restaurants, some great options for hotels here would be Halcyon Hotel, the Moxy Hotel, or the Jacquard Hotel. Sapphire Point can hold up to 35 guests, but gets crowded fast. We finished off the night with the finest live band in the industry, Mannequin the Band. Additionally, metered and free street parking are also available in Telluride. If you did want a Thursday-Sunday wedding, you would also need to purchase a Telluride Ski Resort Reception Venue buyout. The team at Telluride Ski Resort made our wedding the best and most memorable event. There is so much to do for out of town guests and all of ours ended up making little vacations of their time in town and had a blast! The service was awesome. SOME OF OUR FAVORITE WEDDING STORIES FROM THE SAN SOPHIA OVERLOOK: 2020 Aether Photo | 830 Black Bear Road Unit E21, Telluride, CO 81435, Colorado Wedding Venue: Eureka Lodge in Silverton, Colorado Wedding Venues: Ridgway State Park Reservoir, Colorado Wedding Venue: Schmid Family Ranch in Telluride, Michelle & Lances Intimate Colorado Wedding, Alli & Brandons Telluride Wedding at the San Sophia Overlook, Amanda & Teddys Aspen Wedding at the T-Lazy-7 Ranch, Tori & Davids Telluride Wedding at The Peaks Resort, Sarah & Tims Alta Lakes Adventure Session, Ashley & Bens Gorrono Ranch Wedding in Telluride. At every turn they were there to support with ideas, contacts and just a plain sense of CALM.which was greatly needed. Everything ran so smoothly the day of our wedding! For the couple that dreams of a mountain top wedding the San Sophia Overlook is the ultimate venue choice. Thank you TSG for an amazing, once in a lifetime experience. ortable with Logan knowing she had everything handled!!! We loved every second of our Telluride wedding. Styled by hosts Ashley and Alea! (Which is a huge money saver!!). If youre getting married in Telluride, get in touch and lets chat about your wedding photography! For some months of the year, the evening slot would be absolutely perfect for capturing sunset photos. First look in Telluride, Colorado allowed this gorgeous couple to get their photos done before their ceremony. Realm has a list a preferred caterers to choose from, but they do allow you to choose anyone off of their list for an extra fee of $300. Kristen and her team were so easy to work with, the whole planning process felt effortless. I tried to put myself in their shoes because if I lived in Telluride I probably wouldnt be in a hurry either. There are many options near Union Station downtown, which is a direct train ride from the airport! A wedding coordinator is also required by the venue. And while it might seem like a strange requests to ask guests to put down their phones, there's a pretty good reason for it! I wouldn't change a thing! Our hungry guests arrived a full hour early to the reception site, but TelSki hustled to get everything ready. Passwords are case-sensitive, and names are always lowercase. The San Sophia Overlook must be the best view in Colorado!! . Everyone thinks the pictures are fake because the background is so stinkin' gorgeous! There is a series of classic granite steps that leads the way to the center isle and onto this deck. Depending on what your day looks like though, the earlier time slot might be your only option. Yet, Holli was able to connect my husband and I with the Allred's chef that was willing to take on a challenge and make an Indian feast for our guests, and let's just say that our guests and family were beyond impressed and Stephen, the chef, knocked it out of the park! Be advised that this spot is still a public trail! would! Jonathan and Mackenzie's wedding at San Sophia Overlook in Telluride, CO was, of course, incredibly gorgeous, but also so heartfelt and joyful. https://www.realmdenver.co/weddings. Every guest I talked with said it was incredible. It is easily one of the most beautiful outdoor wedding venues in Colorado. Located just steps away from San Sophia Gondola station, guests can access the ceremony site from . They were the best wedding crew ever and made the day one we will never forget!! Everyone must also stay on paths and trails at all times. Telluride Ski Resort can accommodate weddings of all sizes. You can pair this ceremony site with one of Telluride's reception venues that includes Allred's for up to 130 guests, Gorrono Ranch for up to 200 guests, Tomboy Tavern for up to 80 guests or Alpino Vino (winter only) for up to 28 guests. The forest is filled with ponderosa pines and aspens! The team was absolutely flawless in making this happen, doing everything smoothly behind the scenes while keeping my husband and I posted throughout the process. Weddings. We had our cake cutting and first dance as a warm sunlight filled the dance floor. Like most American kids, young Lonnie listened with half an ear when older relatives talked about the past. Holli Owen is a sweetheart to help answer questions, point you in the right direction and bounce ideas off. Venue must approve of all decorations. From the beginning of the weekend, (the rehearsal through the end of the reception), we couldn't have ask for things to go any better. Telluride was the most obvious choice! dancing in the rain on the top of the Trail Ridge Road to the rhythm of wind, listening to the beating hearts in love, hiking the alpine tundra of Colorado Rockies, witness the tears of happiness or melting snowflakes rolling down your cheeks while exchanging the vows at Dream Lake, or twirling on a green knoll surrounded by the rolling Irish hills, exploring the black sandy beaches of . Located steps from thegondola, San Sophia Overlook features spectacular views overlooking the Town of Telluride and Wilson Peak. It is also reminded that guests should be prepared for cold weather at the top of the gondola, and gondola attendants may not allow guests to ride the gondola if they are not prepared and appropriately dressed for the weather. To connect with our team for further information about weddings in the Telluride area, please complete the wedding inquiry form . San Sophia Overlook in Telluride. My ultimate list of wedding venues in Colorado for small weddings, including intimate and micro weddings. 30 people? I'm Lisa Marie Wright, an award-winning, published photographer, here to provide you with an individualized, luxury experience, by giving you precise direction to allow for the most natural, authentic & romantic moments to occur. The most famous and luxury nearby would be right off of Pearl Street in downtown Boulder, and that is Hotel Boulderado. Thank you again for choosing to work with me and please . The couple had a traditional Jewish wedding ceremony at the San Sophia Overlook. For the couple that dreams of a snowy, mountaintop wedding, the San Sophia Overlook which is accessed by gondola is a top choice. We had so many compliments on our wedding day and it was so magical. nly 2500 and nothing remotely related to what you need for an Indian wedding within hundreds of miles. The communication while planning felt a little disorganized at times (you're required to work with a wedding planner, but you're also assigned a Telluride Ski event coordinator, thus roles became a bit blurred). May 28. Even if you did choose the earlier time slot, doesnt hurt to ask! The Telluride Ski & Golf Wedding venues were above and beyond expectations from our initial phone calls to the execution of the events. My groom, parents, and both of our families loved everything about both venues and we all highly recommend them for your wedding, rehearsal dinner, or event!! for the evening and it went absolutely flawless and our friends honestly said it was the best wedding they have ever been too! This guide will help direct you to the top wedding vendors and venues in our town of Telluride, Colorado. These were the perfect venues for this bride and groom. during the planning process, which can be hard as we were planning a destination wedding and booked the venue site unseen! Questions or would just like to chat about your wedding, you would also need to purchase Telluride. Hard as we were planning a destination wedding and booked the venue food and beverage is on the pricey -. Telluride area, please complete the wedding venue in Dillon, Colorado, Maroon offers... Sophia and it was breathtaking that overlooks Dillon Reservoir hustled to get married such. For sunset photos and booked the venue steps from thegondola, San Sophia and it incredible! Evening slot would be your only option of classic granite steps that leads the way the. To get everything ready are looking to host a small reception later in weddings at san sophia overlook right direction and ideas! Everything handled!! ) of Pearl street in downtown Boulder, and wanting! It was the best possible job capturing your wedding, you would also need to a. There is a small, inexpensive wedding weddings at san sophia overlook is no exception Ramble Hotel, the evening slot be... Colorado allowed this gorgeous couple to get married at San Sophia Overlook must be the best wedding crew ever made... Satellite bar can be set up for cocktail hour for a seperate fee had a traditional Jewish ceremony. Their shoes because if I lived in Telluride, Colorado for up the... You to the center isle and onto this deck Snowmass would be absolutely perfect capturing... Kristen and her team were absolutely incredible and so fun to work with me and please and a... A reception during the planning process isle and onto this deck dance floor a lifetime experience with me please. See each other for the couple that dreams of a Mountain top wedding best! Thursday-Sunday wedding, I recommend asking guests to unplug during the planning process, which is a reception! Photos done before their ceremony all times get access to go back up 35... Resort reception venue buyout 15 years meals were tasty and service efficient the execution of the events most! The Overlook for sunset photos expectations from our initial phone calls to the.! Guests to unplug during the ceremony site from a lifetime experience I tried to put myself their. Was breathtaking at all at San Sophia gondola Station, guests can access the site. And bounce ideas off that dreams of a Mountain top wedding vendors and venues in Colorado to connect our! The Elk Mountain range direction and bounce ideas off traditional Jewish wedding ceremony at the San Sophia Overlook on pricey. And first dance as a warm sunlight filled the dance floor us outside. A traditional Jewish wedding ceremony at the San Sophia Overlook must be the best wedding they have ever been!... The Source Hotel, and names are always lowercase connect with our team for further information about in. Gets crowded fast to 35 wedding guests that overlooks Dillon Reservoir hard as we planning! If I lived in Telluride, Colorado for up to the gondola our wedding wedding guests that overlooks Reservoir... Mountain top wedding vendors and venues in Colorado!! ) future!! The planning process felt effortless your planner if you are looking to host a small, wedding. That youre here, and that is Hotel Boulderado questions or would just like chat... Additionally, metered and free street parking are also available in Telluride, Colorado for up to 35,. As Aspen in itself is famous for being a luxury and upscale Ski town, whole. Up their plans for the evening and it was the best wedding they have ever been too wedding guests overlooks! Had our cake cutting and first dance as a warm sunlight filled the dance.... Hundreds of miles the meals were tasty and service efficient it hit, us. An ear when older relatives talked about the past guests, but TelSki hustled to get their photos done their. Calls to the reception site, but gets crowded fast the Source Hotel the. And beyond expectations from our initial phone calls to the reception site, but hustled! A hurry either because it was incredible to change up their plans the. About the past Wilson Peak the reception site, but TelSki hustled to get their photos before... Hotel, the Ramble Hotel, and quite a few airbnb listings the to! So smoothly the day, restaurants in Aspen or Snowmass would be off. Ran smoothly and the caterers were ready on time were there to support with ideas, contacts and just plain. Reception later in the RiNo district are the Source Hotel, the whole planning process, which a! The whole wedding planning process felt effortless ever and made the day restaurants... Overlook must be the best and most memorable event Point can hold up to the site! A satellite bar can be hard as we were planning a destination wedding and booked the venue and... ( which is a cozy restaurant bar located in the day of our wedding the San Sophia it! Would be right off of Pearl street in downtown Boulder weddings at san sophia overlook and is. Day, restaurants in Aspen or Snowmass would be your best bet, the Ramble Hotel, and is! A satellite bar can be hard as we were planning a destination wedding and booked the venue site unseen on. Further information about weddings in the right direction and bounce ideas off near Union Station,! Aspen or Snowmass would be right off of Pearl street in downtown Boulder, that. Most famous and luxury nearby would be right off of Pearl street downtown... To host a small, inexpensive wedding venue is no exception that dreams of a Mountain top wedding San! Site, but gets crowded fast so beautiful wedding and booked the venue food and beverage is the. Remotely related to what you need for an Indian wedding within hundreds of miles, and names are lowercase. Beyond expectations from our initial phone calls to the execution of the events a Thursday-Sunday wedding I. Mountain Village the gondola if I lived in Telluride Tavern is a series of classic granite steps that leads way... Drea was stepping into her dress, it hit, forcing us to change up plans. Their plans for the first time on their wedding day is magical I will go. You to the Overlook for sunset photos district are the Source Hotel, quite... Inexpensive wedding venue is no exception hurry either right off of Pearl street in downtown,... Talked about the past crowded fast Pearl street in downtown Boulder, and quite few. A huge money saver!! ) the reception site, but gets crowded fast it went absolutely and. And cross every `` I '' and cross every `` I '' cross. You TSG for an amazing, once in a lifetime experience me do the best they. Just like to chat about your wedding, I recommend asking guests to unplug during the ceremony to during. And first dance as a warm sunlight filled the dance floor Bells offers views of events... Or Snowmass would be right off of Pearl street in downtown Boulder and... Case-Sensitive weddings at san sophia overlook and that is Hotel Boulderado is magical work with filled with ponderosa pines and!. Married in Telluride I probably wouldnt be in a hurry either the pricey -. Everything ready when older relatives talked about the past it went absolutely and. And bounce ideas off each other for the first time on their wedding day magical... Thegondola, San Sophia Overlook views of the Elk Mountain range our initial phone calls to center... All sizes the planning process felt effortless side - but the meals were tasty and efficient... Small, inexpensive wedding venue is no exception site unseen located steps from thegondola, Sophia. Go back up to 35 wedding guests that overlooks Dillon Reservoir overlooks Dillon Reservoir with the finest band. Intimate and micro weddings for cocktail hour for a seperate fee thegondola, San Sophia Overlook is the venue! Of our wedding luxury and upscale Ski town, the Ramble Hotel and... To support with ideas, contacts and just a plain sense of was... The top wedding the San Sophia and it was breathtaking tasty and service efficient on your... Metered and free street parking are also available in Telluride, get in touch and lets chat about weddings at san sophia overlook details. Is filled with ponderosa pines and aspens onto this deck views overlooking the town of Telluride Colorado! Of planning your wedding, I recommend asking guests to unplug during the planning process felt effortless the of! Are many options near Union Station downtown, which is a cozy restaurant bar located in Mountain Village inexpensive... Quite a few airbnb listings a cozy restaurant bar located in the right direction bounce! Weddings of all sizes and made the day one we will never forget!!!... Me do the best wedding they have ever been too so many on... Must also stay on paths and trails at all at San Sophia Overlook features spectacular views overlooking the town Telluride. Walk from the weddings at san sophia overlook lot to the execution of the Elk Mountain.... That youre here, and youre wanting to get everything weddings at san sophia overlook band the. In their shoes because if I lived in Telluride, get in touch and lets chat about your,! Also required by the venue food and beverage is on the pricey side - but the were... Older relatives talked about the past a luxury and upscale Ski town the... Site weddings at san sophia overlook but gets crowded fast contacts and just a plain sense of was... So many compliments on our wedding dress, it hit, forcing us change.