If you only see no information or that your information does not match the system on the WMR website or the IRS2Go app, that means that your refund has not been accepted yet. State return went in today. So I'm over here browsing reddit to see if it's just me. We thank you for your patience and understanding. IRS: We cannot provide any information about your refund, We cannot provide any information about your refund, Get ready for next Ages 11-18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (and they must sit in the back of the room and not engage). As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated accordingly. Be sure to: verify your filing date; check with your tax preparer If you filed a complete and accurate tax printing. At the end of May, the agency had a backlog of 21.3 million unprocessed paper tax returns, an increase of 1.3 million over the same time last year. You won't see an accepted/received on a mailed tax return until maybe just before it's processed. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS what does this mean? So, WHEN does this "24 hour" clock begin? WebBelow you will find answers to Frequently Asked Questions for General Information, Attendee Refunds, Attendee Housing & Travel, Oral Abstracts & Poster Presenters, ONS Congress Speakers, Chapters, Oncology Nursing Foundation Scholarships, and Members. Be sure to: If you filed a complete and accurate tax return, your refund should be issued within six weeks of the received date. it's told me because I FILED earned income credit and extra child credit they cannot start thosecexemptions until 02/16/22. Is anyone else in this boat?If I just need to wait, that's fine, but I just want to make sure I'm not waiting for nothing. Op, did your status ever change? There are a few that will process regardless of the federal. I don't think the Order applies to private lenders/loans. How to amend (change or correct) a return you' How do I fix e-file reject IND-031-04 or IND-0 Premier investment & rental property taxes, check with your tax preparer or tax software provider; or. Enrolled Agent since 2008, Intuit Tax Expert since 2011. Now you wait until each has processed your refunds. Even without The Lounge. Help. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If you claimed the Recovery Rebate credit on your return, the IRS is matching stimulus payments to returns with the Recovery Rebate credit. I know there's a ridiculous wait for federal refunds right now, but from what I've seen, everyone at least had their refund accepted/received.I had to mail in my return this year, so I'm wondering if that's the issue.My state refund has already been deposited.When I go to the "check my refund" page, this is what I get after I enter my information: We cannot provide any information about your refund. Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment". In mid December it said should be issued in 21 days, now no info can be found and to check my social and refund amount. To clarify, it was accepted weeks ago per my tax software. It is out of our server and in theirs. for 33 years. When I check my status, it says, "We cannot provide any information about your refund. If you cant find any information about your refund online, you can always call the IRS 800-number. "Your refund will be deposited in 10-21 days." We cannot provide any information about your refund. The phone reps won't be able to help because there's no information in the system until the return is entered. The prompt means that the IRS has received your return, but due to Covid-19 delays, the IRS is experiencing a considerable backlog, slowing processing times and disbursements. We're open and processing mail, tax returns, payments, refunds and correspondence. unrelated to how, where, or when you filed, nor is it connected to how quickly Please have your paperwork (such as cancelled checks, amended return, etc.) Please be aware that we are unable to provide any information about refunds or the status of any refunds that have been requested. I haven't received no letters or anything. I filed on the 14th of march and according to turbo both fed and state has been accepted. March 6. The 2021 tax return was submitted by mail. WebWe generally do not provide refunds unless there is a major discrepancy in the listing. If the product you Next contact your bank. You can get it from TurboTax and then give it to the IRS for tracking. We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off. Possible identity theft or tax fraud. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Mine is still saying this what do I do I filed on Feb 2 2019. Then do NOT choose the first choice re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line. STRANGER CON LOS ANGELES: GABRIELLA PIZZOLO 30 MIN MEET GREET PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN BIDDING! did they help you or tell you why the Where's My Refund tool doesn't provide any information? It doesn't tell you which menu selections you need to make to get an actual person. Call us at the toll-free number on the top right corner of your notice. Go to Solution. If they find any debts, they'll offset (reduce) your refund to cover the outstanding amount. @kjb207943please update if uou ever get any infobon this topic! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Federal Tax Refund/ E-File Status Question. In fact, the messages and bars on the IRS. The process for obtaining a refund is outlined in the governments rules and regulations. That may be extremely helpful! Click here toget your free online transcript.Did you have unemployment benefits. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. According to USPS, they received it on March 10. 30 days later, nothing. But that can mean the return is still being processed. No court fees or other expenses or state obligations we can identify. However, processing may take longer under certain circumstances. Please consult the governments rules and regulations for more information. WebRETURNS/ EXCHANGES OF ITEMS EFFECTIVE December 1st 2022 All items purchased are final sale, thus we cannot offer returns, exchanges, or refunds for these items. I can only imagine how long the wait time is if you're "lucky" enough to get that far!! I will provide more information in the next You must wait at least 24 hours.. even though I entered everything correctly! Please check with SSA by calling this number: 1 (800) 772-1213. Apparently they are all busy, Try this hack to calling it got me to a post that should transfer you to a person. I included the original certificate of administration that allows me to claim his refund. Enrolled Agent with 10+ years of tax preparation experience. Who do I call at Intuit? What does N/A on my Tax Transcripts mean? However when I check the status on IRS site that was the msg I got. I have no clue what is going on , I'm just getting fed up but I will remain calm, Turns out that for the part that asks for your expected refund amount make sure you're only putting the federal number and not the state, Hey guys now it's saying because of child tax credit I have to wait check back mid February wtf. Keep checking WMR for updates. While /r/IRS does not represent the IRS, we provide quality information from tax professionals and Reddit contributing members. "we cannot provide any information about your refund." What is the standard deduction for senior citizens in 2020? We understand that you may be disappointed that we cannot provide any information about your refund. What happens if you don't file taxes for 3 years? Seven common myths about tax refunds: Myth 1: Calling the IRS or visiting an IRS office speeds up a refund Many taxpayers mistakenly believe the commonly held myth that speaking with the IRS by phone or visiting in-person at an IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center will expedite their tax refund. been approved. While /r/IRS does not represent the IRS, we provide quality information from tax professionals and Reddit contributing members. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Contact the IRS at 800-829-1040, give them the DCN to locate your return. Yes lots of people have not had their tax returns processed yet. Until the IRS starts processing it on their own, you may not find a record of it or the website may say that you have put in incorrect information when tracking your federal refund. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If your refund is still processing, it has not been approved. How to amend (change or correct) a return you' How do I fix e-file reject IND-031-04 or IND-0 Premier investment & rental property taxes. We cannot provide any information about refunds or the status of any refunds that have been requested. ONCE YOU PLACE YOUR BID IT IS https://www.king5.com/article/money/your-money-your-future/talk-to-real-person-irs-stimulus-check/28 only way to reach a person at its is call at 7 AM. You will have to prove your identity as this is private information. Or is the IRS just playing games with my client's refund. what does it mean when the IRS site says that: We Welcome back! Second, once you figure out which menu selections to use to get a real person you have to get lucky enough that call volume on that day is such that you are placed on hold and not told to call back another day after which you get disconnected. **Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post, Enrolled Agent with 10+ years of tax preparation experience, BBA- Specialization: Accounting, MBA- Specialization: Asset Management, EA. I filed early on 2/02 and was accepted 2/12, have never been able to check my information on WMR. WebWe cannot provide any information about your refund. !. verify you received your electronically filed acknowledgement e-mail) is new since I checked last week. I have had cases where the date of birth was wrong in the SSA records. Where's my refund We Cannot provide any information about your refund. WebJersey Machine is committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience. As I've yet (on Social Security and IRS has my Bank info from previous stimulus and make far less than 70K) to get what was stated " Social Security recipients would get 3rd Stimulus on April 7th" deposit or check? Could be number of reasons for refund delays, especially this year. We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off. It's now July 29 and I have not received my refund, there's no information on it on the IRS website and the website says my return has not been processed. Thank you for that information. it's says they received my return on 02/08/22. Once accepted, it can take anywhere from a few days to If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. A claim for an earned income tax credit or an additional child tax credit. However, COVID-19 continues to cause delays in some of our services. Press 1 for English. I am going thru the same ordeal. Mine is about a week short of THREE months since it was filed (it was accepted about a day later. status is the IRS'sWhere's My Refund? Again, you can face more confusion with a paper return, which has to be entered into the system by an IRS employee and will face extra long delays this tax season. Unfortunately, there are millions of tax returns for the examiners to look at. WebFind out if Your Tax Return Was Submitted Whether you owe taxes or you're expecting a refund, you can find out your tax return's status by: Using the IRS Where's My Refund Does this mean I wont get a refund? We cannot provide any information about your refund. However, we cannot provide any information about refunds or the status of any refunds that have been requested. Today January 30 it saids i may be entering my info incorrectly, but I am not. I worked for the I.R.S. WebWheres my refund says we cannot provide any information about your refund. Just getting a person on the phone is difficult. This subreddit is about news, questions, and well-reasoned answers for maintaining compliance with the Internal Revenue Service, IRS. A need for additional review. We encourage you to contact us with any questions or concerns prior to placing your order DELIVERY For all orders, processing and verification times range from 1 to 3 business days before an order ships. if turbo tax says irs has your refund then it's correct. A lot of people on here have run into this issue so its probably not uncommon for the general population either. WebIf your claim is approved, we will request a replacement or issue a refund. Press J to jump to the feed. I'd think after 3 days it has and then means I've waited 24 hours (actually over 72 hours) and would have something more definitive. Press J to jump to the feed. Their contact information can be foundhere, which does include their phone number. Some returns may require additional review and may take longer. The automatic message will tell you if youre getting a refund or ** I'm still a champion of the world! This includes holiday sales, site-wide or product specific flash sales, and items purchased using sale codes. Welcome back! I spent my last 11 years at the I.R.S. Also, remember to take into consideration the time it takes for a financial institution to post the refund to an account or to receive it by mail. Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement. BBA- Specialization: Accounting, MBA- Specialization: Asset Management, EA. I had to file on paper as I needed to prove that I can claim it or fill out the form 1310. Is it just taking more time due to COVID still? However, we cannot provide any information about refunds or the status of any refunds that have been requested. Been preparing taxes professionally for 10+ years. Were you able to get your issue resolved? Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals. We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off. If you have earned income credit and/or additional child tax credit, it is probably delayed. What happens if you don't pay taxes for 10 years? WebWheres my refund tool says we cannot provide information about your refund does this mean Im not getting anything?