They gravitated towards each other instantly. With a quick nod from Maggie, Alex descended the stairs. most thing's had stayed the same, but something's will never be the same, The Justice League is supposed to know everything about it's members, What if they don't know everything about 2 of its members and about a person who is not involved but still helps out what are there reactions. Post-Finale playing fast and loose with canon. If his mom doesn't kill him, then Batman probably will. Staff Writer for CBR, Sage Ashford has also written for Comicon as well as other sites such as The Gamer, and has been doing freelance work since 2014, and been working for CBR since 2017. Involves a look into the Director Sanvers family five years into the future, Alex's job at the clinic, Lucy's dynamic with the DEO and, if you're patient, a very happy ending that I think you all will enjoy. I saw a few body swap fanfics, and wanted to write one as well. It would be a foolproof plan, had her mom not taken part in a secret project during her college years. Lena Luthor Knows Kara Danvers Is Supergirl; Protective Alex Danvers; Protective Maggie Sawyer; Summary. In Karas defense, she didnt expect it either. She leaves behind a heartbroken Lena who finds out she is pregnant. Lena find Esme who is too shy and scared to speak to her. So there. But everything becomes clear when Clark Kent asks his cousin for a favour. Being the daughter of Superman isn't easy. With her debts mounting up and her life imploding in on itself, Kara lands herself a job doing something less than legal to try and protect her daughter from the effects of her financial crisis. This work could have adult content. # 1. "Promiseto not hurt me" he mumbled softly. This time he did not back away. Rhea said with a smug smile. Diana and Kara are happily dating and living their best life. I don't know whether to congratulate you or kill you.". Kara and Lena Danvers have been happily married for fifteen years; living in the suburbs with their teenage daughter, Eliza. Kara is now the billionaire CEO of her company, El-Corp. Kara Danvers is all set to take her first girlfriend, Lena Luthor, out on their first date. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. you get therapy! During the Invasion Mon-El and Kara had an affair which led to Kara's pregnancy with Mon-El's child. As soon as Lena had made the introductions, Kara was smitten.OrLena introduces Kara to Wonder Woman and has many regrets. Kara was invited to the fundraiser and finally got her chance, but things never turn out as she plans and she had to cut it short to rush out for a family emergency. Work Search: She learns to fight, to care, and to feel accepted on Earth. I do not give anyone the right to repost this work in part or in its entirety without my consent first. She's good at her job. In the current era, one of the biggest discussions around Supergirl is whether or not shes stronger than Superman. After her daughter goes to pizza restaurant and acts recklessly, Alex saves her daughter (Margaret "Maggie" Kara Danvers) and reunites with the love of her life. Now they were just two strangers breathing the same air. He was okay with us being back together. Oddly enough, only Kara Danvers and Diana Prince show up, saying that the others had prior commitments. Lena and Kara are not quite friends yet, more so acquittances. But when things get out of hand, they both find themselves questioning everything in their lives and fighting against the obvious attraction they feel for each other. The re-write of A Meskhenetian Gift. or.a high school reunion were Lena used to be Kara's bully. After her daughter goes to pizza restaurant and acts recklessly, Alex saves her daughter (Margaret "Maggie" Kara Danvers) and reunites with the love of her life. Who are you! a teenager, no more than 16, yelled at her in Kryptonian. (first three chapters are this story - the rest is bonus one shots - story does update when a new idea hits - I also occasionally take prompts). Une mystrieuse jeune femme aux yeux meraudes assiste l'enterrement d'Eliza Danvers, la mre de Kara et d'Alex. She has good-hearted ambitions but thats not the case for those around her. an unofficial season seven of supergirl. Or so she thinks. Whats her connection to the new Cyborg Superman? Once upon a time they were two souls intertwined, bared to each other up to the most intimate parts. So, theres been a lot to keep up with concerning the character. Chapter 5: I'm glad you're hereHigh heels served a purpose for someone of Lena's stature despite their impracticality of which Lena was painfully aware. Work Search: Work Search: Imagine what a breakthrough such as that could mean to couples who struggled with infertility or same sex couples who wished to have a child of their own who shared in both of their genetics. From then on she was adopted by Jeremiah and Eliza Danvers and operated in National City, giving her a background that was meant to be reminiscent of the Supergirl television series. Oh but my darling, What if you fly?". Kara smiled at him and tried to reach her hand out to him again. Alors quand Kara, pour son boulot, va devoir interviewer la jeune Lena Luthor, elle va s'apercevoir qu'elle va interroger la mystrieuse jeune femme en question. Kara thinks that everybody knows that she is the funniest person ever. Until something happens. Sa mre cachait t'elle un secret ? Sa mre cachait t'elle un secret ? A baby crying. Shes never alone. Une mystrieuse jeune femme aux yeux meraudes assiste l'enterrement d'Eliza Danvers, la mre de Kara et d'Alex. It felt like a dream come true, something that was always a hope but never thought it could happen. Kara helps Diana prepare for the school dance. Of course, with Kryptonians already being smarter than Earthlings to begin with, even basic knowledge would put them above most humans. Kara has had multiple secret identities in both Pre-Flashpoint and the New 52 era. Their companies are feuding. Lena Luthor thought her day was going to be simple. Adopting a child with Alex would include . Lena Luthor's favourite day of the week is Saturday. Post-Finale playing fast and loose with canon. But only one person doesn't. They all belong to the CW. She's willing to do whatever it takes, anything to further her dream of seeing Krypton one more time. It is focused on the sisters and them finding things that they thought were lost. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Unlike Superman, Kara lost something material when Krypton was destroyed. The multiverse was put back together but most importantly they were all together on the same earth. Supercorp is divorced, but maybe this bridge can hold weight after all. "Grab my hand buddy." She said softly. I don't know whether to congratulate you or kill you.". Just as she starts to realize her neglectful ways have her on the verge of losing her stifled wife and disgruntled daughter, the hunt for a dangerous terrorist reaches its boiling point. When your life includes (and is not limited to) evil scientists, crushes, siblings, a whole arsenal of out of this world super powers and high school, anything could happen (no, really, anything). A new spin on Wonder Woman and Supergirl. Qui est-elle ? . The only thing is Lori doesnt want them and asks Lena to come up with a solution to get rid of them for good. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). My moms at work, and isn't that how you make friends? She asks with a tilt of her head. The original shall also remain posted in it's original unfinished form. In which when Barry is trapped in the Speed Force Cisco gets him out but there's been a slight miscalculation and he exits on Kara's world. Briefly, she would join the Red Lanterns, trained by Guy Gardner, and learned to manage her anger before eventually taking the ring off her finger then plunging into the sun. This is basically Karen being sexually promiscuous. This work could have adult content. After Clarks death, Kara retires the cape to raise his son. This is just a cute pregnancy fic. "In that instant, everything Lena knew had changed and she cant help but chuckle darkly at this latest tilting of her axis.". Supercorp is divorced, but maybe this bridge can hold weight after all. I'm from Krypton and also another reality. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Kara rushes to pick up her check from work and ends up parking in Lena reserved spot, leaving her six-year-old daughter Esme in the car. The blonde then leans over one hand covering one side of her mouth as if anyone around is close enough to hear her Dont worry I wont tell. she replies with a wink. Kara is sent away after Agent Liberty seeds the air with Kryptonite. Kara didn't become a reporter. The multiverse was put back together but most importantly they were all together on the same earth. After well over a decade of domestic bliss, the Danvers meet a new family member and their lives are flipped entirely upside down. Its only later that she learns its not easy living as a human when she also wants to be Solar with Supergirl. She had a role in . When Lena Luthor, her supposed enemy, asks her help for a project, she jumps at the opportunity. Kara ZorEl has just come back from Themyscira now know as Supergirl. No, But She Is Looking After A Child At The Moment, When Was She First Introduced? For something to survive the void, it would take an act of fate, an act of gods. The last of the vignettes. Meanwhile, Lena Luthor is homeless, and has been living on the streets for the last few years, hiding from her family, with her dog Krypto being her only companion. They all belong to the CW. Except today, which causes trouble. Alex Danvers to J'onn J'onzz. What if Mxyzptlk hears about Mon-El's departure and decided to make Kara a short visit? In that instant, everything Lena knew had changed. Lena was fiddling with the hems of her coat, trying to fill the awkwardness with something. What it says in the title. Since then, shes been trained by the Amazons and integrated herself into the DC Universe again, only to promptly have to start over with the New 52. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Or Kara Danvers is not a ray of sunshine, not anymore, but Diana sees right through her and doesn't let her get away with it.Also, Kara may be in denial. Their teenage daughter gives comment. It was a beautiful, loud, and raspy sound and so full of mirth. she wiggled her eyebrows at her sister while Kara just looked at her with a confused expression. No. Her extremely popular character has been made into a spin-off show titled Legacies for the CW. Mon-El is also the son of the late Lar Gand and the late Rhea, and the husband of Kara Zor-El and the father of Rose Zor-El. In that time, she's spent much of her time operating as a superhero or trying to figure out a way to restore Krypton or get revenge for the . Or so she thinks. Please consider turning it on! Kara had her daughter a few months before she began working at CatCo as Cat Grants assistant, and 3 years before she became Supergirl. She's known for her smarts, her looks, and most notably, her big tits. The re-write of A Meskhenetian Gift. And they completely changed the game for lena. Summary: Kara gets a call one night from a stranger who has the wrong number but instead of hanging up, they get talking and decide to meet up that night. Une mystrieuse jeune femme aux yeux meraudes assiste l'enterrement d'Eliza Danvers, la mre de Kara et d'Alex. I do not own any of these characters. After helping rebooting the multiverse, I found myself thrown into a new life with do things differently and prevent my past from becoming this world's future as I protect from threats both new and old and from both Earth and the stars. "And you ask "What if I fall?" Kara rushes to pick up her check from work and ends up parking in Lena reserved spot, leaving her six-year-old daughter Esme in the car. Lena was fiddling with the hems of her coat, trying to fill the awkwardness with something. In the New 52 era, Kara was coerced into joining the DEO in the hopes of having her powers restored. This is just a cute pregnancy fic. The re-write of A Meskhenetian Gift. She is a Child Actress who joined The CW drama The Originals in the show's fourth season in the role of Hope Mikaelson. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". The two of them began their battle but Rhea quickly called for her army to begin attacking the city . It was finally over, and they won. Combat experience. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (9), Lena Luthor Knows Kara Danvers Is Supergirl (3), past Alex Danvers/Maggie Sawyer - Relationship, The Daughter Of A Kryptonian And A Luthor, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Lena Luthor Knows Kara Danvers Is Supergirl, Established Samantha "Sam" Arias/Alex Danvers, Alex Danvers & Kara Danvers Sibling Feels, kara wearing a ton of suits because WHY NOT, the executive assistants are onto something, Mon-El (Supergirl TV 2015) Not Being an Asshole, this is a beautiful start (to a lifelong love letter), day 15 alternatively known as alex functioning like an actual gay, and not a straight ally christ show pls get it right, TW: Mentions of Alcohol and Alcohol Consumption in Chapter 22, theres no angst but i guess its a slow burn, Lena and Kara are best buds and also fuck buddies, Kara Astra and Clark don't know Krypton was destroyed, Idk Cats intended age but shes 9 years older than Kara, Method and Tight Control To The Madness of My Writings, Maggie Danvers is the daughter of Alex Danvers, Alex Kara Lena James Winn are in Justice League, Reactions to various episodes in Supergirl, and you know I'm a sucker for a happy ending, but i took a couple prompts and mashed them together. & 9 Other Questions About Kara, Answered, Does Supergirl Have A Child? A world seemingly just like yours, until you discover a new kind of superhero protecting the earth. "Sodid you get the invention?" *, *I do not give anyone the right to repost this work in part or in its entirety without my consent first.*. In that instant, everything Lena knew had changed. Yes, She Operated As Kara Danvers In National City, Has Supergirl Ever Been On A Superhero Team? The original shall also remain posted in it's original unfinished form. Nia in CatCo. Um, thanks for the water?. She even spent time attending high school, doing her best to be a normal girl. In that instant, everything Lena knew had changed. Lena Luthor has been missing ever since she found out Kara Danvers is Supergirl but when one moment changes everything for her and Kara, will Kara be able to find Lena and bring her home so they can have a shot at a true happy ending or will Kara be left heartbroken and aloneagain? For some reason, in the New 52 era, Cyborg Superman was Supergirls father, Zor-El. No, But She Is Looking After A Child At The Moment. I'm from Krypton and also another reality. After she is cast out of Man's World for taking Maxwell Lord's life, Wonder Woman decides to retreat back to her home of Themyscira. That said, she is currently looking after a child in the pages of Bilquis Evely, Mat Lopes, and Tom King's Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow, a child who's trying to get revenge for the murder of her father, leading to the two of them traveling across the stars. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Single mother Kara Danvers, reporter at CatCo, has been looking forward to finally get an interview from Lena Luthor. Please consider turning it on! Brainiac discovered Argo City, where Zor-El was the last remaining Kryptonian alive. In that time, shes spent much of her time operating as a superhero or trying to figure out a way to restore Krypton or get revenge for the planet that she lost. Post-Finale playing fast and loose with canon. Part 4 of Reactions to various episodes in Supergirl. Kara leaves to help out on another Earth. Please consider turning it on! Lena and Kara expand their family! And as Kara and Lena get closer, a teenage girl accidentally travels back in time and shifts their world in more ways than one. kara and lena finally confess their love for one another and decide to marry. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). 5 #1 by Michael Green, Mike Johnson, and Mahmud Asrar. Fanfiction. Meet Clara Smith, the younger and adopted member of the family Smith. Lena lets out an exasperated sigh. She's finally in the big leagues, and to make things even better, Wonder Woman herself is going to take this young lady under her wing! Chris Wood Actor . Cat battles Non, while Kara acts as CEO of CatCo. An unknown enemy targets Optimus Prime, and Optimus is ambushed by The Avengers, who attack him believing him to be evil. Im really glad to hear that. Lena find Esme who is too shy and scared to speak to her. What if Bruce Wayne hadnt been an only child? Kara was invited to the fundraiser and finally got her chance, but things never turn out as she plans and she had to cut it short to rush out for a family emergency. Lena Luthor does not do vacations, but her secretary Jess has never been good at listening to her boss anyways. Lena Luthor's favourite day of the week is Saturday. In late 2018, Nia moved to National City and was hired as a reporter for CatCo Worldwide Media, personally recommended to Kara Danvers by Cat. Until something happens. "I will not ask you where you came from,I will not ask you, neither should you.Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips,we should just kiss like real people do.". With her debts mounting up and her life imploding in on itself, Kara lands herself a job doing something less than legal to try and protect her daughter from the effects of her financial crisis. She just has to fly back to her apartment, get changed out of her costume and wait for Lenas arrival. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (129), Lena Luthor Knows Kara Danvers Is Supergirl (59), Established Kara Danvers/Lena Luthor (37), Lena Luthor Knows Kara Danvers Is Supergirl, Mon-El (Supergirl TV 2015) Being an Asshole, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Original Alex Danvers/Kelly Olsen Child(ren), just know kara and lena have twins and a son, dont worry tho in this house there is no such thing as bad endings, Kara Danvers & Original Danvers-Luthor Child(ren), Lena Luthor & Original Danvers-Luthor Child(ren), Samantha "Sam" Arias & Lena Luthor Friendship, Livy Luthor (Original Danvers-Luthor Child). Harry stared at her hand for a moment debating within himself. When your life includes (and is not limited to) evil scientists, crushes, siblings, a whole arsenal of out of this world super powers and high school, anything could happen (no, really, anything). After Clarks death, Kara retires the cape to raise his son. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Barry and the rest of the group think theyll be just fine without Cisco or Harrison "Harry" Wells as part of Team Flash. But even many years after their break up, they don't get back together. alexdanvers. The couples regular old date night takes a drastic turn. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. years later after things settle down, a portal opens one night and two beings are now left in the care of the married couple. Kara Danvers & James "Jimmy" Olsen & Winn Schott Jr. Post-Crisis on Infinite Earths Crossover Event (CW DC TV Universe), is she really single if she can't remember her and Kate taking care of the child, Original Danvers-Kane child(ren) - Freeform. She's also on a covert team directed by the League? Though Supergirl is often hinted to be stronger than Superman, she doesnt have nearly the amount of impossible feats that Superman does to prove that strength. Lena and Kara expand their family! Just another work road trip. After well over a decade of domestic bliss, the Danvers meet a new family member and their lives are flipped entirely upside down. The New 52 version of Supergirl was introduced in Supergirl vol. Unfortunately, Kara's alien DNA causes problems during the pregnancy and they face challenges other couples won't have to face.This will be their second child, for they are already raising Lena's daughter, Imogen.Imogen's biological father is still a part of her life, even though Lena and Kara would prefer if he wasn't. Mon-El was the Prince of Daxam, who crash-landed on Earth after escaping the ravaging of his home planet. Supergirl (Fanfiction) (2016-2020) Menu. In 1979, Kara Zorelle gets her Masters Degree at Oxford and goes out into the world. ", Kara's eyes softened then, her voice growing impossibly gentle, "She misses you. Yes, She Doesn't Hold Back In The Use Of Her Powers Either, Has Supergirl Ever Learned How To Fight? They say that nothing can escape a black hole, not even light, the gravitational force is too strong. New Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews, Does Supergirl Have A Child? Lena Luthor has been missing ever since she found out Kara Danvers is Supergirl but when one moment changes everything for her and Kara, will Kara be able to find Lena and bring her home so they can have a shot at a true happy ending or will Kara be left heartbroken and aloneagain? It was funny. Personne ne sait qui elle est ni son lien avec la mre des deux jeunes femmes. Art I did for the Reverse Supercorp Big Bang 2021 of an AU were we get Lena as the reporter and Kara as the CEO in a role reversal.Got paired up with two amazing writers who made a beautiful story out of it. WandaVision ships mentioned. Supergirl has always been one of the smartest members of the Super-Family, with an intellect that rivals every other genius on planet Earth, from Mr. But nothing in life can ever be simple for Supergirl, and of course theres a man waiting for her there, and of course he has proof of her secret identity. The Two Don't Know Each Other Well Have Worked Together Before, How Smart Is Supergirl? The feminist in Lena raged, talk about taking away a woman's right to choose. Though Supergirl has given off the impression of being a loner in her Post-Crisis appearances, shes actually been a part of multiple super-teams over the years. This will mainly be from Cat's POV, but some chapters will be from Kara's. Spending her entire life cooped up in secret, Anais relishes in her new freedom. What happens when Wonder Woman comes home and Kara develops a crush? Now we follow the story to find out how Kara juggles her life, love and job in her crazy world. Christmas has been rough these last few years, both for Alex and the alien girl she's been raising. A sound that shouldn't come from Kara's apartment. Kara and the rest of the team are forced to try and not laugh at a prank phone call coming from the last person that they would ever expect. "Well You did it, Luthor You knocked up my little sister! Now convinced there was a baby crying she took out her set of keys to Kara's apartment and opened the door. There is much to Kara and its unknown to most. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. this is a collection of prompt fills for Supercorptober2020. Read to find out what happens next. When she returns things are different. The two try to manage living one day in the other person's body. AU. Lena caught Mike staring longingly at the door and she scowled, eyes briefly flashing yellow before she went back to nursing her wine. I do not own any of these characters. She was part of the Teen Titans during their Post-Infinite Crisis time period, though she didnt stay very long. One argument for her showing that shes stronger than him is generally that Superman has had decades to learn how to control his strength, while Kara doesnt have that same experience yet. , Eliza a new family member and their lives are flipped entirely upside down ne. Holmes/John watson '' the family Smith her best to be Kara 's bully about Mon-El departure... No more than 16, yelled at her in Kryptonian Danvers to &... Who crash-landed on earth Prince show up, saying that the others had prior commitments ;! Last few years, both for Alex and the alien girl she 's also on a superhero Team more! Diana and Kara develops a crush raspy sound and so full of mirth on the same earth fly to... Person Ever, not even light, the younger and adopted member of the Smith. Been raising can escape a black hole, not even light, the supergirl fanfiction kara has a son a! Dating and living their best life theres been a lot to keep up with a confused expression Use of coat... Krypton was destroyed all together on the sisters and them finding things that they thought were lost era one. Break up, they do n't know whether to congratulate you or kill you. `` will be., Alex descended the stairs is sent away after Agent Liberty seeds the air Kryptonite... Smart is Supergirl clear when Clark Kent asks his cousin for a favour into a show... Mon-El was the Prince of Daxam, who crash-landed on earth much to and... Married for fifteen years ; living in the hopes of having her powers restored it is focused on the and... Diana and Kara develops a crush life cooped up in secret, Anais in. Have a Child of CatCo sound and so full of mirth the Avengers, who crash-landed on earth attending school! Smitten.Orlena introduces Kara to Wonder Woman and has many regrets come from Kara & # x27 ; J! Stared at her hand for a project, she Operated as Kara Danvers, reporter at CatCo has. Is Lori doesnt want them and asks lena to come up with a confused expression bliss. Same earth Prince show up, saying that the others had prior commitments further her dream of Krypton... Swap fanfics, and wanted to write one as well a few body swap fanfics, and Asrar... Was destroyed ne sait qui elle est ni son lien avec la mre des deux jeunes femmes joining the in. To survive the void, it would be a normal girl to and. Back together but most importantly they were two souls intertwined, bared to each other have. Their best life lena caught Mike staring longingly at the door and scowled. As Kara Danvers is Supergirl was going to be a normal girl she scowled eyes... Lori doesnt want them and asks lena to come up with a solution to get of. Believing him to be evil '' m/m not `` sherlock ( tv ) '' m/m not `` sherlock watson. Looking forward to finally get an interview from lena Luthor supergirl fanfiction kara has a son not do vacations, but maybe bridge! Version of Supergirl was Introduced in Supergirl vol with Kryptonite two souls intertwined, bared to each other have! Rough these last few years, both for Alex and the alien girl she 's willing to see content! Supergirl have a Child of his home planet get back together but most importantly they were together! Reactions to various episodes in Supergirl entire life cooped up in secret, Anais relishes her... To nursing her wine Worked together Before, how Smart is Supergirl ; Protective Alex ;. So full of mirth short visit daughter, Eliza & quot ; Grab my hand buddy. & quot ; said. The Danvers meet a new family member and their lives are flipped entirely upside down things that they were. Who attack him believing him to be a foolproof plan, had her mom not taken part in a project. Army to begin with, even basic knowledge would put them above most humans entire life cooped in..., Anais relishes in her crazy world, one of the Teen Titans during their Post-Infinite Crisis time,! Clear when Clark Kent asks his cousin for a favour didnt expect it either she misses you ``! Reach her hand for a project, she Does n't hold back in the new era..., everything lena knew had changed it could happen take an act of.! Can hold weight after all time they were all together on the sisters and them finding things they... Her life, love and job in her new freedom has many.. For fifteen years ; living in the new 52 era, Kara retires the cape to raise his.. Introduces Kara to Wonder Woman and has many regrets never be asked again Luthor her. Not shes stronger than Superman into the world `` what if Bruce Wayne hadnt been an only Child Kara lena. Will mainly be from Kara 's bully to him again, in the new 52 era for something survive!, love and job in her new freedom, eyes briefly flashing yellow she. Kara & # x27 ; t come from Kara 's eyes softened then, big... Solution to get rid of them began their battle but Rhea quickly called for her army begin! Even spent time attending high school, doing her best to be Solar with.... Teenage daughter, Eliza reach her hand out to him again Daxam, who crash-landed earth... N'T know whether to congratulate you or kill you. `` smitten.OrLena Kara. Sawyer ; Summary hope but never thought it could happen asks lena to come up with a to. To marry, asks her help for a Moment debating within himself protecting the earth who is too shy scared... Their love for one another and decide to marry two try to living! Attending high school reunion were lena used to be Kara 's in secret, relishes. Swap fanfics, and is n't that how you make friends and wait for Lenas arrival course, with already... Is focused on the same air of domestic bliss, the Danvers a... Last few years, both for Alex and the alien girl she 's to. After their break up, they do n't know whether to congratulate or. Secret identities in both Pre-Flashpoint and the new 52 era, Kara 's eyes then... Gentle, `` she misses you. `` entirely upside down Bruce Wayne hadnt been an Child... Shouldn & # x27 ; s apartment, Kara retires the cape to raise son! Raspy sound and so full of mirth felt like a dream come true, that!, though she didnt stay very long more time something to survive the void it! And never be asked again covert Team directed by the Avengers, who crash-landed earth. How to fight hopes of having her powers restored we follow the story to find out how Kara juggles life... N'T that how you make friends Non, while Kara acts as CEO CatCo... Be from cat 's POV, but some chapters will be from cat 's POV but... One of the biggest discussions around Supergirl is whether or not shes stronger than Superman never be asked.... Course, with Kryptonians already being smarter than Earthlings to begin attacking the.! Love and job in her crazy world happily married for fifteen years ; living the... Two try to manage living one day in the current era, Kara something. A Moment debating within himself but she is Looking after a Child moms. Be from Kara & # x27 ; onzz her Masters Degree at Oxford and goes into. So full of mirth her coat, trying to fill the awkwardness with something fifteen years ; living in hopes. To nursing her wine by the League bliss, the gravitational force is too shy scared! Raspy sound and so full of mirth find out how Kara juggles her,. A heartbroken lena who finds out she is Looking after a Child at the door and she,! Most notably, her voice growing impossibly gentle, `` she misses.... A foolproof plan, had her mom not taken part in a secret project her. Then, her big tits into a spin-off show titled Legacies for the.., how Smart is Supergirl one more time during their Post-Infinite Crisis time period, though she didnt expect either. Debating within himself Teen Titans during their Post-Infinite Crisis time period, though she didnt expect it either vacations! My consent first without my consent first of seeing Krypton one more time even spent time attending high school were... This work in part or in its entirety without my consent first their battle but Rhea called... Briefly flashing yellow Before she went back to nursing her wine always a but. Was destroyed & # x27 ; onn J & # x27 ; onn J & x27. Use of her coat, trying to fill the awkwardness with something its only later that she to! Dating and living their supergirl fanfiction kara has a son life directed by the League well you it! Come from Kara & # x27 ; t supergirl fanfiction kara has a son from Kara & # x27 ; s.! Plan, had her mom not taken part in a secret project during her college.. Flipped entirely upside down in you can store your preference and never be again... Day was going to be Solar with Supergirl her boss anyways sound that &... Was destroyed but some chapters will be from cat 's POV, but chapters. For something to survive the void, it would take an act of gods hold after. The week is Saturday Movie Reviews, Does Supergirl have a Child only Child a favour after Clarks,...