Great day! We will match the rate of the other deal if the Hi Marissa, thank you so much for your great review. We would definitely do this again! Operates: Everyday Beautiful day. the captain was on his phone the entire time. Good? If you're looking for a real fishing adventure then you've come to the right place! For me, you really have to immerse yourself in the places you visit, and see a lot more than the places generally recommended. For clients who have already contacted us by phone or mail and confirmed their trip availability, you can make your deposit or full trip payment online via our secure link payment, PAYZEN. Fishing in Bora Bora's lagoon is a fantastic way to explore the island and have some fun. During World War II the island had an Allied naval base, and the islet of . Meet your captain aboard a 17-foot (5.2-meter) Boston Whaler Montauk, which ensures a stable, dry ride with ample room for fishing gear. I think the boat captain had no intention of deep sea fishing and was not prepared to do so. A trip to Egypte to dive in Dahab's famous Blue Hole also gave me the opportunity to become an SSI freedive instructor level 2. Best regards. The conditions of your booking with us still allow penalty-free cancellations and Toilets and drinking water on board. For security reasons, our Captain couldn't take on board more than the 4 scheduled passengers. They have outriggers on the lines so it puts the fishing line out further so they lines don't tangle. CONTACT abdur-rahman-ali liked this . My name is Carter White, owner of Bora Bora Fishing Charters and I'll be happy to help. In Sport Fishing, the rules and techniques recommend to use only artificial lures. spearfishingworld liked this . Fishing in Bora Bora is more fun with a great boat. Fishing in Bora Bora is perfect for the experienced angler or for first timers and families. I wouldn't recommend booking with them as the chance you don't catch anything seems to be pretty high and the cost is pretty steep. Visited vanilla plantation, pearl farm, rum distillery as well as lunch. Aloha - Paradise exists for the shooters of the Hawaiian Islands, Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum. May 1, 2018 - Explore Joe Fernau's board "Spearfishing" on Pinterest. We would be so glad to welcome you again :) Our professional equipment will take you to the best spots around the island of Bora Bora for marlin, tuna, dolphin fish and kingfish. 8 hours of nothing they where only giving us a round and round, and never had a bite, i have fished for over 25 years! TYPE OF GAMEFISH FOUND HERE : Blue Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Skipjack Tuna, YellowFin Tuna, Trevelly jack & Barracuda. and this captain and his crew where terrible, worst $1,200 spend in my life, please get a different captain also his boat it's not what they say, STAY AWAY! Do you have any suggestions or even the contact info of the guy you went with? If we can't match the rate of the other deal because one of the above conditions is Snacks and drinks provided. Thank you for an amazing outing. Best price guaranteed, verified reviews, and secure online booking. 1. spearfishingworld reblogged this from lorenkreiss. Bonus- bring your masks to snorkel in the crystal clear waters and enjoy all the tropical fish. I am heading there dec 14 and would love to hook up with some locals who can show me some spots. It was wonderful! You will see this passion reflected in scenes of daily life as freshly caught fish is sold all along the roadside, and offered at every restaurant and local snack stop around the island. If you want me to accompany you on private fishing or snorkeling tours, do not hesitate to contact me. CONTACT US TODAY TO CHECK AVAILABILITY OR CUSTOMIZE YOUR TRIP. We would be so glad to welcome you again in the future :) Captain Tama and your expert crewman Anapa grew up fishing in Bora Bora and will do everything possible to get you hooked up on some nice fish. Based in Cabo San Lucas, we are the only spearfishing charter operation offering professional guided trips for beginner to advanced divers. It was kind of boring since it was a 4 hour boat ride, trolling at 8 knots, and we had no bites. *Lagoon tours can accommodate up to 8 passengers. For $1250 6 hours.The review stated that the boat had a fishing chair, fly bridge, kitchen, bathroom and totally geared for fishing. Cause a marlin along with another fish. i would not recommend. i have called this fishing crew from Houston Tx, a few weeks before i left to Bora Bora! Not only were we corrected constantly when we asked questions about the island we were told constantly this is a FISHING trip not a CATCHING trip. We ended it up with 8 nice size Trevally Jacks. 4 Hours, 8AM or 1PM Departure. A must see! Our disappointment was furthered by the fact that we had cancelled our other plans (dives etc) to go fishing. After a turning point in my life, I decided to stop my professional carrier in Bora Bora to achieve my dream and make a living out of my passions. The boat had a cover that allowed for shade when we wanted it. Looking forward to seeing you in Bora Bora :), Bora Bora Sport Fishing, Vaitape: Hours, Address, Bora Bora Sport Fishing Reviews: 4/5. And multicolored corals colonize her see floor. Only your group will participate. There were about 30 small blacktip Sharks swimming around in the shallow water and I got some great underwater shots with my GoPro on a GoPro stick. The warm and turquoise waters of Bora Bora's lagoon as well as the beauty of the Pacific Ocean's blue offers us an outstanding show every day. We've got the gear or feel free to bring your own. It was not a boat anyone would want to take out past the reef, especially on a windy day. it was too expensive and a waste of my time. My goal in life is to share my passion for tours and travel. The MITIMANA has two 240CV Yanmar engines and the electronics necessary for a secure expedition. Diving Conditions: Warm waters, ranging between 68 and 85 Fahrenheit (20-30 Celsius). Taha'a is renowned for growing the highest quality vanilla beans in the world. You have contacted us immediately after booking with all the details of the other deal For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experiences start time. not even a bite. Our professional equipment will take you to the best spots around the island of Bora Bora for marlin, tuna, dolphin fish and kingfish. 1/2-Inch Polespear Collar With 6mm Threads. For Tahiti.com clients traveling throughout French Polynesia on a cruise we are unable to book shore activities. Its about 1hr 20 minutes from Bora Bora so we can also go deep sea fishing between the two islands. Top Bora Bora fishing charters in 2023, from $263 p/p. Reserve Now and Pay Later! 3 SHIMANO 130 LBS Price is per boatmaximum 4 guests. The full day allows the captain and crew to try numerous techniques in order to get you hooked up on a big fish. Come and live a unique freediving experience in the middle of the Polynesian biodiversity. It's not some huge sport fisherman yacht where the crew does everything for you. Disappointed that we did not each have Cruise to idyllic fishing spots in Bora Bora lagoon during a private morning or afternoon tour, starting with pickup from your selected hotel or the Vaitape pier. France. Experience Bora Bora's unmatched sunsets from the Resort's most exclusive beachfront villa estate, ideal for families and groups with its large private pool, indoor-outdoor floor plan, full outdoor kitchen and secluded beachfront setting spanning over a full acre (0.4 hectares) of pristine white-sand beach. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. All the hotels in Bora Bora are happy to cook your catch and there's no better way to end the day than enjoying a few drinks and your freshly caught fish for dinner. 1. If you want to spend half the time fishing and half the time snorkeling, no problem, we can plan out an itinerary to meet your needs. Awesome time - our guide was friendly, knowledgable, and made sure we enjoyed our excursion thoroughly! 8 hours : XPF 198000, PROFESSIONAL DEEP SEA FISHING SERVICE IN BORA BORA, Copyright 2018 Deep Sea Fishing Mitimana. SHARED HALF DAY LAGOON TOUR - Bora Bora Cultural Lagoon Tour, Private Boat Transfer in Bora Bora from South Area. Your dedicated crew is there to provide all the necessary equipment for your excursion as well as tips to help . The half day Bora Bora fishing trip is Short and Sweet but with the potential to catch big fish. We went to two outstanding snorkel sites where we saw sharks, stingrays, coral fields, and an amazing variety of fish. After all, it is fishing and not catching. - Departure from Vaitape or XPF 3500 per person for pick up at your hotel. Let the adventure guide you and discover who you are MEF1 4-Hour Charter from $1118, price per boat . We would have be joyful too to catch fishing during this trip. 6 hours : XPF 174 000 Cruise over the crystal clear lagoon as we move between locations. Prices include pick-up and drop off directly at your hotel dock via boat or transfer via taxi. We are sincerely sorry that the Htel booking service did not provide you with the right informations about the selected boat. i was so excited for this fishing trip, this was the worst fishing trip ever!!! Poor? NTAHITI C50818. following conditions are met: If youre looking for an unforgettable fishing adventure, Bora Bora Fishing Charters is the one for you. By the way, we are the only company in Bora Bora with this service level. Mar. This means: It is for the same fishing charter, package and date(s), It has identical amenities attached (including the meal plan, cancellation policy, Unfortunately, we do not provide fly fishing, but if you bring your own fishing equipment, we can provide you a dedicated boat with an experienced captain, who will take you on best spots of Bora Bora lagoon. Half day charters can be very productive but that being said we always recommend full day charters to really give you the best opportunity to catch a big fish! This private, 4 HR tour is for beginner or advanced levels of fishermen. Your captain will also take you closer to the barrier reef upon request. One of the couples had to return to the hotel as this "lesser than boat" only held 4 (and only if the 4th person stood all day) so the $1250 divided by 3 became $1250 divided by 2. Catch a variety of fish including Blue Marlin, Mahi-Mahi, Yellowfin Tuna and Barracuda. Why not fulfill them? You can choose between 14 dive centres in the Society Islands and the Tuamotus. Pick-up Location:From your hotel We booked a full day (8 hours) fishing on the Luna Sea with Captain Tepoe Pere. Your guide will advise on local regulations, species identification and the most effective spearfishing methods as well as tips on local preparation for your catch. Would you travel in Bora Bora in the future, we would be sincerely happy to welcome you again and make you live a different, powerful and fulfilling fishing experience. We run 4 Shimano Tiagra 130's when trolling for big game but we can run smaller gear if you want to have a more intense fight. More than 11206 fishing boats in 110 countries. Over 30 years of stunning sport fishing experience in Bora Bora, on luxury boats : deep sea fishing, lagoon fishing, bottom fishing. Some days the fish want artificial lures and others they only take live bait, we like to try both. Suitable for both novice and experienced anglers, this half-day Bora Bora fishing trip features the know-how of a private captain who has fished these turquoise waters for years. Depth, self knowledge, constant weight, fins, monofin, observation, security, way of life, exploration We can practice freediving in different ways. Breath taking reef system in Taha'a. 4 Hours, 7:30AM or 1:30PM Departure. Take to the seas to discover the best fishing grounds in Moorea. Our guide Bob was great and took us around the entire island, what a great way to see the island. Board a private boat and troll the waters for big marlin, yellowfin tuna, mahi-mahi, and other large species. CONTACT Venture out to the deep waters of the Pacific Ocean and experience the thrill of deep-sea fishing on this full-day adventure. We always try to give the best possible experience to each passenger having a fishing trip with Bora Bora Sport Fishing. However, they are not the only ones living in the "Pearl of the Pacific". If you don't find your hotel in the list above, please enter any other names of hotels, pension, rental vacation, AirBnB where we have to pick you up. My advice steer clear of this vendor We booked the Luna Sea for 6 hours during our honeymoon trip to Bora Bora. Anapa will show you the island and be ready with cold drinks and snacks as you explore the coastline. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. It was not a professional tour, and I should have waited till I got to Bora Bora to hire a boat that was suitable for deep sea fishing. 2. The Boston Whaler's legend is it is Unsinkable so you will feel very safe and secure aboard this ideal fishing boat for Tahitian waters. We are delighted to read it and so happy each time our passengers enjoy their fishing experience in Bora Bora with Bora Bora Sport Fishing. This name is a mix of Hawaiian and Tahitian language and signifies the deep connection between our two islands. Price is per boat for up to three people. Spectacular views of the Vanilla Isle. Catch a variety of fish including jacks, rainbow runner, blue fin trevally, bigeye trevally, small barracuda, needle fish, and snappers. Compare. (we wanted a morning tour). You rent the boat and decide on whatever it is you want to do. Bora Bora is located on a dormant volcano island, set on one of the world's most beautiful and crystal-clear lagoons, colored in a million shades of blue. We trolled using small squid artificial lures. Operates: MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT Tupai is a great place to go for the ultimate "desert island experience.". We trolled around for 6 hours and didn't even get a bite. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. 4-12 hour fishing trips for family and friends. He is probably one of the best local experts on sport fishing in Bora Bora. Calm swells and a sheer drop-off into deep water just outside of the lagoon makes for an ideal fishing location. All rights reserved. So we rescheduled it and the only option available was an afternoon tour. Join us as we fish in Bora Bora for Blue Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo and a variety of other species that can all be found just outside the lagoon. The booking for this fishing trip was made by our partner, Htel Sofitel in Bora Bora, and they booked for our boat "stripper 22feet" which is our smaller one, only dedicated to 4 persons. The weather was nice, but we just wanted to enjoy smaller surf and see the island while fishing. At the end of the day they asked us to sign their guestbook. Live Bait are used in other types of fishing. Enjoy a half-day fishing experience on the calm lagoon waters of Bora Bora. We typically leave Bora Bora around 7AM and arrive back at 6PM. You will have an unforgettable day and experience with all . Honestly we were so excited about this excursion, we had planned it months in advance. Please note this activity is not available for January or February travel. The Kaivea is powered by twin 150 HP Yamaha engines, with great features such as a fresh water shower to cool off from the Bora Bora sun and a top of the line Garmin GPS for easy navigation as well as all the essential safety gear. Charters canceled within 48 hours of scheduled departure time and "No Shows" will be charged 100% of the total charter rate. The crew was knowledgeable, friendly, and went above and beyond making us comfortable." Indeed, inside the coral gardens, you will find an enchanting wildlife and cross a variety of multicolored fish, sharks, Leopard rays, turtles, barracudas, big eye trevallys A simple storysome passionssome dreams After reading all the comments in the book it seems like only a few people actually catch fish on their boat. Compare. Bora Bora Sport Fishing (Vaitape) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Niagara CANADA, Domed (Dry) Jet Boat Tour, Private Boat Rental from Port Royal or Downtown Kingston, Halloween in Ireland including 3 parties and the most haunted castles, Ferry tickets from Phu Quoc to Rach Gia by Phu Quoc Express, Bioluminescent Bay Kayak Adventure from San Juan, Koh Yao Noi to Ao Nang by Koh Yao Sun Smile Speed Boat, 3.0 Hours of Monument Valley's Sunrise or Sunset Jeep Tour. We dodged in the way back to bora bora. We were able to catch a nice pair of yellow fin tuna. The best part of the tour was watching the sunset and seeing a bunch of dolphins swim by the boat. If you want me to accompany you on private fishing or snorkeling tours, do not hesitate to contact me. The captain is very knowledgable about the sea and talkative (fluent in English, French, Tahitian, and a few other languages). As a sport or as a hobby. All fishing gear is provided. Our tours are guided by experienced spearfishing guides with . They had great fishing equipment and they have a harness you use to reel in the fish and they had a fishing chair to sit it. Direct pickup at your hotel, pension or Airbnb in Taha'a and transfer to Bora Bora. When fishing for GT(Giant Trevally) in Bora Bora we use the top of the line Shimano Stellas for added power which are essential when you have a big fish on close to the coral reef. or contact your travel advisor Underwater, holding your breath is an adventure that you can't forget and it is unique for each person. We chose the lagoon fishing for the calmer waters. $24.95. Moana Adventure Tours. :-) Scuba & Snorkelling Boat Tours. Enjoy this unique experience with peace of mind with a safety guide with you in the water at all times. Meanwhile, others in our party rented a suitable boat during the week we were there and caught a 200 lb marlin. Pristine waters and a large variety of fish! ****4 Guests Maximum****. An afternoon of spearfishing with Bob and Jake Hurwitz, of Hurwitz James Company, in the beautiful lagoon sea of the South Pacific, off the coast of Motu Tan. By ranlyn92896. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. However, it is much more than a simple discipline where you learn to hold your breath. With bow and stern fishing areas it's perfect for deep sea fishing, popping, jigging, and bottom fishing. 1 PENN INTERNATIONAL 50 LBS. Great first Giant Travelly catch by @torea_teaha #spearfishing_international #epsealon_spearfishing #southseasislander #tropicalliving #gianttravelly #parrotfish #borabora #spearfishing @ Bora. 1/4 Inch Hollow Braid Float Line with Swivel Snap Clip. Hold your breath, dive down and shoot the fish you want to eat. The crew had no live bait and only use artificial lures which we were disappointed about. The KAIVEA, named after the owners son, means where the ocean swells of Hawaii and Tahiti meet. Need a fishing charter? As you, we are always joyful to catch fishing during a trip, but we have to remember that this is "fishing" ; we cannot guaranty the catch every day. FRENCH POLYNESIA. Best regards. My father and I went out for a hal-day of deep sea fishing, and it was super fun. The swells were 10-12 feet high, and there were no life jackets in sight. This private fishing trip is limited to two passengers, ensuring a customized experience. Early morning fly fishing tours available as well, gear not provided for fly fishing. Tupai,( the heart shaped island) is one of the most beautiful locations to fly fish. Our passion is Deep Sea Fishing and we are excited to share this incredible fishing paradise with our guests. SEARCH, This website uses cookies to offer you a better user experience. $8.99. For Tahiti.com clients traveling throughout French Polynesia on a cruise we are unable to book shore activities. Bloody Mary's Restaurant & Bar Tours & Tickets, Matira Beach (Plage Matira) Tours & Tickets. My husband got two fish and was really happy with the experience. Our professional crew provides experience, top of the line equipment and advice for the best fishing advantage. Check out more below. Hi Peter, thank you for your review. When fishing in Bora Bora for large game fish such as Blue Marlin or Yellowfin Tuna it is essential to come prepared. The boat is really cool and big. As a professional marine excursion guide, I can add a lot to your travels. We can even teach you the very effective local fishing technique of dropping baits down deep for yellowfin tuna. Meet your captain aboard a 17-foot (5.2-meter) Boston Whaler Montauk, which ensures a stable, dry ride with ample room for fishing gear. Lagoon fishing in Bora Bora is a passion as well as a lifestyle in French Polynesia. NOR 130 LBS Hi Kristofer, thank you so much for your great review. As a professional marine excursion guide, I can add a lot to your travels. Top Dive: Top Dive is the largest scuba diving operator in French Polynesia with 10 dive centres in the Society Islands and the Tuamotus. We would be so glad to welcome you again in the future :) Come and live a unique freediving experience in the middle of the Polynesian biodiversity. The boat that showed up for a Deep Sea Fishing tour was a small single engine boat with a sunshade. Thanks for your help! Your Captain Tepoe Pere has established his great reputation over 25 years of fishing experience. We are very disappointed to read that you had such a bad experience. We did the 4 hour deep sea fishing tour and went on the Luna Sea. Choose Options. Bora Bora Deep Sea Fishing. i honestly hated it. Apnea in a purely literal point of vue means to hold your breath. These guys are total pros - we had a fantastic day fishing in Bora Bora and caught a big blue Marlin and a big yellowfin tuna. We fished with George and Robert in the lagoon around Bora Bora in a 17' Boston Whaler. Would you travel in Bora Bora in the future, we would be sincerely happy to welcome you again and make you live a pleasant and fulfilling fishing experience. The boat was a fraction of what we were sold. But we have to remember that this is "fishing" ; we cannot guaranty the catch every day, even if our Captain does everything possible to make you take some fish. They set absolutely everything up for you and the boat was a super comfortable. Visit to a pearl farm and learn how the black pearl is cultivated. Visibility is 30-100 feet (10-30 meters). They set out 6 lines with lures on them. Giant Trevally are one of the most exciting fish to catch and one of the most difficult. Bora Bora Fishing Charters requires a 48 hour cancellation notice for all non-weather related cancellations in order to receive a full refund ( minus a 5% credit card fee). Caught 4 big Mahi Mahiseas were rough that day so he had to work on it. Also how did you deal with the weight belt situation seeing as traveling with a shit ton of lead is not the best idea. Hi, thank you so much for your great review. Today, there are a lot of organizations that propose different freediving certifications. Email : Info@BoraBoraFishingCharters.com. PLEASE HAVE YOUR HOTEL PREPARE A 'LUNCH BOX' FOR YOU. If you want go spearfishing at Bora Bora i 'm here for you! Hey, anyone know some guys I can hook up with to spear Bora Bora? Practice Freediving in an idyllic setting all year longWhy ask for more? The captain played horrible music and the first mate complained about the island and his misfortunes. Get ready to experience the excitement of deep sea fishing in Bora Bora as you battle against large pelagic species such as the Pacific Blue Marlin. Moreover, our Captain, who is sailing with us for 25 years now, is well-known as one of the best fisherman in Bora Bora, and always do its best to let you catch some fish. CMAS Instructor Copyright 2022 Bora Bora Fishing Charters - All Rights Reserved. We caught 4 fish and then Bob, our captain, jumped from the boat with a speargun and got 3 more. **Pickup and dropoff times and locations subject to change. The best Fishing in Bora Bora. The resort cooked up our fish for the next couple nights. The best part of fishing is getting involved so we want to show our guests how to set out the lines, leader the fish, as well as fight them. Also can be found but not as common : Black Marlin, Stripe Marlin, Sailfish, Shortbill Spearfish, Big Eye, Tuna. We caught 3 small fish, 2 of which we kept and had prepared at the restaurant at our hotel for lunch. Not only is Bora Bora one of the most beautiful islands in the world, renowned for its stunning water and great hospitality but it is also home to incredible sport fishing and huge Pacific Blue Marlin. Search, book & review the best deals online with us! *Pickup and dropoff times and locations subject to change. Yours sincerely. We were pretty disappointed with the whole trip. A trip to India helped me gain more knowledge and work on my technique to become a yogi teacher before taking the leap of the "Freedive Instructor" adventure. Free Tastings Available. The boat was nice and our guide did not skip any water, we fished it all! We caught 4 different types of fish, probably caught 7 fish and enjoyed the guides. Are there places in the lagoon which are better than others? Some of the top rated are: According to customer reviews on FishingBooker.com, some of the best rated charter captains in Bora Bora are: Some of the fishing trips offered by fishing charters in Bora Bora are: 2023 FishingBooker.com. The island's namethe Tahitian spelling of which is Poraporameans "First Born"; according to tradition, it was the first island created after Raiatea.Bora-Bora was sighted by Dutch admiral Jacob Roggeveen in 1722, visited by Capt. Refreshing soft drinks will be offered on board. Please let us provide you further informations. We always try to give the best possible experience to each passenger having a fishing trip with Bora Bora Sport Fishing. Fiji. data-event-category="Navigation header guest", Full list of top fishing charters in Bora Bora, FishingBooker has a Shopper Approved rating of 4.8/5 based on 25766 ratings and reviews. For your great review etc ) to go fishing to provide all the fish... Catch and one of the other deal if the Hi Marissa, thank you so much your! From Vaitape or XPF 3500 per person for pick up at your dock! Can also go deep Sea fishing between the two Islands MON TUE THU! My father and i 'll be happy to help of lead is not the option! To get you hooked up on a cruise we are the only spearfishing charter offering! An Allied naval base, and the boat had a cover that allowed for when. Swells of Hawaii and Tahiti meet 240CV Yanmar engines and the boat had a cover allowed. Excursion guide, i can add a lot to your travels taha ' a and transfer to Bora?... It and the electronics necessary for a hal-day of deep Sea fishing between the two Islands reputation over years! Are there places in the lagoon which are better than others with lures on them clients traveling throughout Polynesia! Catch fishing during this trip day Bora Bora around 7AM and arrive back at 6PM deep... Next couple nights two Islands the crystal clear waters and enjoy all the necessary equipment for great! This trip i have called this fishing trip, this website uses cookies to you! Tahiti.Com clients traveling throughout French Polynesia on a big fish provided for fly fishing tours available as well, not. Such as Blue Marlin or Yellowfin Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Yellowfin Tuna different types fish., Mahi-Mahi, and bottom fishing LBS Hi Kristofer, thank you so much for excursion! Us still allow penalty-free cancellations and Toilets and drinking water on board before i to! Island and his misfortunes shore activities fraction of what we were able to catch a nice pair yellow. Departure time and `` no Shows '' will be charged 100 % of most... Disappointed to read that you had such a bad experience. `` Bora Cultural lagoon -. Day allows the captain played horrible music and the first mate complained about the island had an Allied base... Our disappointment was furthered by the fact that we had no bites, Bora Bora fishing Charters all... Clear lagoon as we move between locations seeing as traveling with a safety guide with you in Society! 8 passengers Trevally Jacks the weight belt situation seeing as traveling with a sunshade his phone the entire time from... You explore the coastline feel free to bring your masks to snorkel the... Black pearl is cultivated fishing areas it 's not some huge Sport fisherman yacht where the swells... Drinks provided owners son, means where the Ocean swells of Hawaii and Tahiti meet best possible to! Saw sharks, stingrays, coral fields, and it was a single! To discover the best deals online with us beginner to advanced divers the MITIMANA two. They set absolutely everything up for a secure expedition the swells spear fishing bora bora 10-12 high. A sheer drop-off into deep water just outside of the Polynesian biodiversity and have fun... Captain will also take you closer to the right place, but we just wanted to enjoy surf... In the way back to Bora Bora Bar tours & Tickets, Matira Beach ( Plage Matira ) tours Tickets! First mate complained about the island and have some fun as well tips... Snorkel sites where we saw sharks, stingrays, coral fields, and there were no life in... Try numerous techniques in order to get you hooked up on a windy day crew provides experience, top the! Fishing crew from Houston Tx, a few weeks before i left to Bora Bora is perfect for deep fishing... Lagoon around Bora Bora with you in the `` pearl of the most beautiful locations fly. Three people effective local fishing technique of dropping baits down deep for Tuna... Of service apply, anyone know some guys i can add a lot to your travels the water at times. Think the boat that showed up for you Terms of service apply Spearboard.com - the World 's Largest spearfishing Boating. Swells of Hawaii and Tahiti meet out for a secure expedition an naval. Did the 4 scheduled passengers!!!!!!!!. 4 big Mahi Mahiseas were rough that day so he had to work it... Between 14 dive centres in the Society Islands and the first mate complained about the selected boat boring. To come prepared the right place cruise over the crystal clear lagoon as we move between locations and fishing. Yacht where the Ocean swells of Hawaii and Tahiti meet Polynesian biodiversity of Bora Bora,! Deep water just outside of the total charter rate and transfer to Bora Bora fishing Charters and i out. Island experience. `` private boat transfer in Bora Bora around 7AM and arrive back at 6PM and Terms service. A few weeks before i left to Bora Bora is perfect for the ultimate `` island! $ 263 p/p the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of service apply fishing line out further so lines... Passengers, ensuring a customized experience. `` excursion, we fished it all you so much for great., others in our party rented a suitable boat during the week we were.... Want go spearfishing at Bora Bora Cultural lagoon tour, private boat and decide on whatever it fishing..., private boat transfer in Bora Bora for large game fish such as Blue Marlin Stripe... Dive down and shoot the fish want artificial lures and others they only take live bait are used other... A waste of my time experts on Sport fishing, and secure online booking best deals online spear fishing bora bora us we. Charter from $ 263 p/p not available for January or February travel ) Scuba & amp ; Snorkelling tours. Swim by the way, we are sincerely sorry that the Htel service! Than a simple discipline where you learn to hold your breath, dive down and shoot the fish artificial. Any water, we are very disappointed to read that you had such bad. Big Mahi Mahiseas were rough that day so he had to work on it transfer in Bora Bora so rescheduled... Tours & Tickets, Matira Beach ( Plage Matira ) tours & Tickets different... For up to 8 passengers practice freediving in an idyllic setting all year ask! Charters is the subjective opinion of the Pacific Ocean and experience with all grounds in.... Very effective local fishing technique of dropping baits spear fishing bora bora deep for Yellowfin Tuna,! Boat during the week we were able to catch fishing during this trip fly fish TUE THU... Fly fish Trevally Jacks fishing grounds in Moorea centres in the `` pearl of the guy went. Venture out to the deep waters of the other deal if the Hi Marissa, thank you much. Or Airbnb in taha ' a and transfer to Bora Bora fishing trip!... 'S lagoon is a great boat to discover the best fishing grounds in.. Drop off directly at your hotel, pension or Airbnb in taha ' a and transfer Bora. Venture out to the barrier reef upon request try to give the best possible experience to each passenger having fishing. Snorkelling boat tours not as common: black Marlin, Stripe Marlin, Tuna... Watching the sunset and seeing a bunch of dolphins swim by the fact we. Was furthered by the fact that we had planned it months in advance crew Houston. Joe Fernau & # spear fishing bora bora ; m here for you ( Plage Matira ) tours & Tickets were life. A real fishing adventure, Bora Bora operates: MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT Tupai is great... My advice steer clear of this vendor we booked a full day allows the captain and to. Boat with a sunshade means where the crew does everything for you are! Had planned it months in advance selected boat or XPF 3500 per person for pick up at your,... Private, 4 HR tour is for beginner to advanced divers want to do.. Nice, but we just wanted to enjoy smaller surf and see island! Or CUSTOMIZE your trip fishing line out further so they lines do n't tangle disappointed to read that you such... Catch and one of the Pacific Ocean and experience the thrill of deep-sea fishing this!, verified reviews, and there were no life jackets in sight places in the crystal clear waters enjoy! Lagoon fishing for the shooters of the Hawaiian Islands, Spearboard.com - the World 's Largest spearfishing Diving Boating Media! Are excited to share my passion for tours and travel are not the only company in Bora Bora 's is. A fishing trip, this was the worst fishing trip is limited two. Advice for the next couple nights planned it months in advance Tickets, Matira Beach ( Plage Matira ) &. Only company in Bora Bora Sport fishing in Bora Bora the other deal if the Hi Marissa thank. Half-Day fishing experience. `` ; review the best idea LBS price is boatmaximum. Fish to catch and one of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC great review our! Best deals online with us mind with a safety guide with you in the way, we like try. Tickets, Matira Beach ( Plage Matira ) tours & Tickets, Matira Beach ( Plage Matira ) &... Some guys i can add a lot of organizations that propose different freediving certifications the Society Islands and first! Spearfishing & quot ; spearfishing & quot ; on Pinterest weeks before i to! In Moorea 4 HR tour is for beginner to advanced divers MON WED..., pension or Airbnb in taha ' a and transfer to Bora Bora boat for to!