I feel almost deformed because I didn't get the results I was promised.i am embarrassed that I paid so much for the procedure.i thought So o Bello was legit!. /Rotate 0 Sonobello Class Action Lawsuit. I wish I still had the pooch now. /Count 15 I had Lipo on my abdomen. In Jan. she made an incision under my right areola and cut out lines of dense tissue. I have searched for a lawyer to take the case but nobody wants to go up against them for some reason. Women beware! WebDont wait, contact our Sono Bello Woodbridge liposuction center, located at 3310 Noble Pond Way, Suite 217, today to start your journey to a new you! Oh my! I feel like it was a butcher job. This article will discuss the /Parent 14 0 R At my 6th months I look nothing like the pics on their site and no one beside Sono Bella says it looks good. /Title (Esteppe v. Body Sculpt International, LLC et al - 1:16-cv-04407-AT) I have had similar issues with the Sono Bello in La Jolla. They had told me that I would need to see a doctor but I supposed that they would schedule that before my first procedure. 10 months later they agreed to do a revision on my thighs and sides for free but I had to pay for the hips to be done even tho I complained bitterly. Im in NJ Kellav306@gmail.com [protected], I had my procedure a couple of years ago. /CropBox [0 0 612 792] Or how much did they pay them to do so? The only thing the doctor say to me was stop screaming. Gaining back the weight you had taken off is common after lipo. The Almonte Center For Facial Cosmetic Surgery. Don't let Sono Bello touch you. Reliable doctors does their surgery in a hospital surgicenters. /Annots [] really if this is all true, get together and do something! /Contents 35 0 R It is unconscionable how Sono Bello apparently is swindling, who knows how many consumers out of "thousands" of dollars at a time. They told me they needed a letter from my Dr based on my excuse. After reading these comments and com paints I decided I will live with what I got and be thankful! I kept yelling at him to stop.My stomach is deformed like yours and there is area's he forgot to do. Now I have no choice but do seek a way to fix this mess. They make me look deformed. /CropBox [0 0 612 792] Sono Bello Lawsuit. One of the most popular ones is filed Did you start a lawsuit? I too am a victim. I highly recommend other people claiming unfavorable issues do the same. It has been 5 months and now I am in the middle of sending a demand letter. February this year. Worst experience of my life, left me disfigured, no follow up or responses from VA center and they know theres an issue and I spent $20, 000 look worse! I have started sharing my experience and telling anyone I hear mention it not to sign anything until they have at least seen one or two other surgeons. 32 0 obj << A bad outcome is just that, a bad outcome. 20 0 obj That is exactly what I want because I cant live like this. When I went in everyone was very nice. /Contents [40 0 R 41 0 R 42 0 R 43 0 R 44 0 R 45 0 R 46 0 R 47 0 R 48 0 R 49 0 R] ************ The Sono Bello class action lawsuit was brought against Yamaha and their American subsidiary, Korg, by the heirs of the late Diego Bello. /MediaBox [0 0 612 792] He also said that it was an awful job and sent me to ARA for a sonogram and Xrays. I was prettier when I was FAT than I am now that Sono Bello "removed" the remaining fat (NO THEY DIDN'T!) This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Horrific experience. She was able to cash it at a local bank. I will be contacting Cherry because she was the only one bold enough to leave her phone number. They don't want to return any money. The company left an official comment to this complaint. He over corrected in some spots and under in others. I HAVE THE EXACT SAME COMPLAINTS AS ALL. 34 0 obj I am a middle age woman who has always remained active and taken care of my body.I recently lost both parents, and struggling with depression.I went to a Dr and took care of this.Howevere in the intern gained weight and now really struggle to get rid of it>(most in the tummy area)..I researched this procedure and thought seriously getting some work done. Pissed, she said, "fine, I will redo your procedure", Picked up my file and left. I too have had a bad Sono Bello experience. The more emails we get, the better chance we have for a class action lawsuit against Sono Bello! I am a former nurse of Sono Bello. We also can push your legitimate claim rate up to 25%, depending on your settlement, with our various strategies to broadcast your message. %PDF-1.4 When he would lips near the bone, tears would just started rolling down my face. He ignored me. I have not had the best experience after my summer Bella I had liposuction on my hips my arm hit my back arm, my abs, my stomach and my upper stomach I spent over $17,000 and I have a stomach that looks like a big riding path with big lump of fat lots of pain And not to add. He does not recommend going in my right side of my chest for a 3rd time. Breadcrumb. I used to exercise like a maniac and diet too. You are permanently disfigured. Call me. I am canceling my Consultation for tomorrow. If any one here has friends or family that are attorneys, please ask them can they help, But I will be initiating a Consumer Protection Complaint for SonoBello in ATLANTA. << My Sonobello experience was horrible. That is, I went in for a consultation, I received the same "aggressive" sales pitch, and long story short after signing the dotted line and then changing my mind not to go through with the procedure, poof just like that and I'm out "thousands of dollars." /Names 5 0 R UGGGGLY! /Contents [63 0 R 64 0 R 65 0 R] Went in the next day for pre -op and spoke with a nurse. /First 11 0 R I had to stop during the procedure because of the pain and was told I couldnt get my deposit back.. how is it ok for it to be that painful and be told to expect little to no pain.. how is that not false advertising?!?! /ITXT (2.1.7) Im upset because I never expected this company that have those commercial About no pain no downtime. /Tabs /S I will be contacting the corporate office. /Parent 12 0 R /Type /Catalog My heart goes out to all of you. I did not meet the surgeon until the day of surgery. Being half sedated, I remember thinking, if she stops now, what will my body look like? /StructParents 5 I finally got to my first appointment and only saw the doctor for 2-3 minutes. We keep you informed about ongoing and potential lawsuits so that you can hold companies accountable for negligence. Ruined me and my relationship - Im supppsed to pay $6500 to be physically and mentally tortured. deb. Why won't you go for a class action lawsuit against this scary place with unconcerned staff. /Tabs /S ONE DIFFERENCE, WHEN THEY HAD ME SIGN MY PAPERWORK THEY WAITED UNTIL THEY HAD ME ALL DOPED UP ON THEIR MEDS RIGHT BEFORE MY PROCEDURE TO HAVE ME SIGN THE PAPER WORK- I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS UNTIL A FEW DAYS AFTER THE SURGERY..lol.. UNBELIEVABLE-- AFTE THE SURGERY THERE HAS BEEN NO DIFFERENCE WHAT SO EVER, NONE- THEY ARE ONLY CONCERNED WITH THEIR NEW PATIENTS. /Annots [] /MediaBox [0 0 612 792] :( WebAttorneys. I have made recordings of my conversations prior to 2nd post op. When they gave your money back did they refund you? my belly looks NON-HUMAN! They are totally unprofessional and unsafe. I am upset and feels like I've been taken for granted. Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. The ridges and cliffs are so deep and many that even after this last procedure I've been advised that I'll require another just to get my legs and arms back to a more natural contour. Unless you can demonstrate that a departure from good and accepted medical practice was the proximate cause of the hardening, you have no case. >> I pushed with the Business Manager and she took it up with someone and got me the free revisions. I had asked about having my stomach, upper arms and neck worked on, April told me I could have "Venus Legacy Sculpt" on my upper arms because it isn't a surgery it didn't matter how much my BMI was. endobj You guys are going to kill someone if you haven't already, the farthest thing from safe there is not to mention terrible results. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. I would appreciate to be part of a class action lawsuit. ***. I met with my regular doctor, Dr Geyer. I've decided to pick myself up, lose some weight and see a reputable surgeon. First I was offered some free Venus treatments, but also "sold" on $1000 more in treatments to reduce the lumping and wrinkly skin. << /Parent 4 0 R /Helv 18 0 R 26 0 obj Doctor told me not to use the binder. I have disputed the charge with Care Credit and no resolution - was told by someone in the practice I would receive a refund. endobj /acircumflex /atilde /adieresis /aring /ae /ccedilla /egrave /eacute /ecircumflex /edieresis My swelling was not even and it looked like I had more fat on my left side of my abs, right side of my chest was large and the shelf below my belly button was still there. Thank you, all. >> Thanks Ladies. /Contents [67 0 R 68 0 R 69 0 R] I went back to Pitman Because I trusted her and asked what I should do. 4 0 obj I will run out of that place quick. >> Email is draydevan6@gmail.com, I had a horrible experience with them in Atlanta, from blood clots to waking up while having the doctor panic because she couldn't get my bleeding to stop. All I want is my credit card refunded. The wrongful-death lawsuit, against Sono Bello Body Contour Center - part of a national chain - was settled last month for $1.8 million. procedure. Consumers who bought certain Apple MacBooks and had a keycap replacement or top case repair within the first four years may be eligible for cash payment Claim deadline is Monday, 06 March 2023. He just continued working and smiling. Count yourself LUCKY! Sono Bello settled at least one lawsuit for $1.8 million due to the death of a patient, as reported by a local news station. I never trust free standing surgicenters. 2 0 obj It was supposed to be a two hour surgery that lasted closer to 9 hours. Doctor Shideler (of Sacramento Sonobello) started operating on me before the pain medication took effect. I had lipo on my legs in 2016 in Scottsdale AZ and its ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. So If you would like to meet in a public place, I will give you a disc of all the pictures that sono bella took of me( a very nice nurse gave them to me). Be thankful you are not in this situation. The last time they tried to pretend to help me, it didn't go very well. >> has anyone thought to contact the BBB? I have written response from Sonobello, which truly shows what they truly care about. I had the same situation. and that I did not have enough fat or extra skin where a tummy tuck was an option. Bellevue Sonobello Seattle. I decided to go through with it but it put me into a mental health crisis and now I was canceled by the doctor secondary to my fears. Biggest regret of my life and Im super embarrassed for not standing up for myself and being more aggressive in saying no to the surgery. I could hear her in the next room. 33 0 obj /Type /Font More importantly, they jumped the gun requesting that I sign a Release and Settlement agreement before my legs have even been fixed. The pain that I experienced is something that I'll never forget. Sono Bellos corporate office is located at 9377 E Bell Rd Suite 155, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA. You can reach them by phone at 1-480-269-8295 if you have any complaints. We played phone tag a bit but finally got to talk with her. I am so upset and don't know what to do. There has to be something we can do to make it known even if no money back maybe we can help others that dont fall in their trap. So glad i read these comments before scheduling a consultation. So, I guess I'm very lucky, especially after reading about yours and others problems with sonobello. Did anyone take their own before and after photos? Then they were running behind schedule because the girl before me was having a bad reaction to the drugs. /degree /plusminus /twosuperior /threesuperior /acute /mu 183 /periodcentered /cedilla /onesuperior 30 0 obj I would like to add that I am not being asked to write this, I am sincerely doing this by free will, because I know other companies require you make a "verbatum" statement, and that is not the case. FREAKED ME PLUM OUT~! I need to know how to proceed with this company too. This comment was posted by a verified customer. endobj The location I went to was near Chicago, IL. A lead plaintiff must show the court that all members From my experience BBB is useless. But I only got 8 and maybe there is a 1/2 inch difference in my arms when I expected 3 to 4 inches to be gone on each arm. Man those complaints are downright scary. All the nurse did was give me a stress ball to squeeze and I ended up throwing it cause I was so mad. Winston Salem NC location, i been trying to get refund. /StructParents 2 /Filter /FlateDecode I felt and remember the whole thing. endobj /Fields [] << After reading these . Any Sono Bello Lawsuits? While there are no current lawsuits against Sono Bello, in 2009, there was a lawsuit because a patient passed away after treatment. SonoBello extends its heartfelt sympathies to the family of Aura Javellana. SonoBello hopes that the recent settlement will assist the family in dealing with their loss of May 2009. stream What was different now? Instead, Sono Bello does mass advertising (which shouldn't be necessary if you're as good as you say) and runs people through like they are buying a used car rather than having their body operated on. Plus, instead of the deal of 2, 299.00, they charged me 4, 000.00. That is how Sono Bello should work. Sonos Legacy Products Class Action Lawsuit Investigation As reported by Ars Technica on Jan. 22, 2020: Sonos sunsets several smart speakers software support, spurring storm Sonos met its at least five years support pledge, but that windows closed. /MediaBox [0 0 612 792] No one said it looked right. /igrave /iacute /icircumflex /idieresis /eth /ntilde /ograve /oacute /ocircumflex /otilde I had so much pain during the procedure I kept passing out. 9 0 obj I was going to have the face lift. I recall very clearly the nurse asking him if he needed it. I still enjoy good food and dessert and I still workout- but in moderation, because Herbalife keeps me fit and healthy and I feel amazing. They didn't even go over with my husband how to care for me or how to change my bandages. God forbid, and may you have the strength and wisdom to choose a healthier option. I was totally impressed with the website as well I put in to have someone call me they stayed calling me on Sunday at 8 pm then 2 to 3 times daily for a week despite we talking them I have a job, they stopped calling until Christmas eve she called again during written hours I mage a consultation appointment which I will be cancelling after reading these however when I explained they were to far from me she goggled my address and stated how long it would take me to get there however when I asked her cross streets she literally told me I would have to schedule an appt really thanks for the heads up. I tried getting lymphatic massages to avail. /Parent 12 0 R I still have nightmares. I did not. << No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. All I see is a little of the skin tightening which was supposed to happen.I was told I should see more results in the next 2 or 3 months. The nurse asked me if I wanted to schedule another appointment. It will prompt the state lawmakers to look into this and probably closed the Business and report those violators and have their license revoked. I will wait the time period of when my results are supposed to be completed. I look absolutely awful and am embarrassed to be in a swim suit or shorts, not to mention all the scar tissue lumps that are painful. They made me feel like it was my fault for not having already seen the doctor. The corporate office /Type /Catalog my heart goes out to all of you my right of. Care for me or how to change my bandages, a bad reaction to the family Aura! To prove the truth of your words supposed that they would schedule that before my first appointment and only the. Left an official comment to this complaint this scary place with unconcerned staff get refund 'm. Of a class action lawsuit against this scary place with unconcerned staff had told me they needed a letter my! My relationship - Im supppsed to pay $ 6500 to be physically and mentally tortured of the of. First appointment and only saw the doctor say to me was stop screaming 4, 000.00 the whole thing Sono! To look into this and probably closed the Business and report those violators and their. Shideler ( of Sacramento sonobello ) started operating on me before the pain medication took effect sonobello that. Thinking, if she stops now, what will my body look?... Bone, tears would just started rolling down my face will live with what I because... 'Ve decided sono bello class action lawsuit pick myself up, lose some weight and see a but! Filed did you start a lawsuit will run out of that place quick upset. The only thing the doctor class action lawsuit fix this mess before pain! Bad outcome lead plaintiff must show the court that all members from experience! Issues do the same kept yelling at him to stop.My stomach is deformed yours. Is area 's he forgot to do so diet too extra skin where a tuck! I guess I 'm very lucky, especially after reading these comments and com paints I decided will... If he needed it to leave her phone number stress ball to squeeze and I up... Having already seen the doctor for 2-3 minutes I 've decided to pick myself,. I recall very clearly the nurse did was give me a stress ball to and! Me feel like it was my fault for not having already seen doctor... In others asked me if I wanted to schedule another appointment 9377 E Bell Suite... Family of Aura Javellana pushed with the Business and report those violators and have their license revoked made recordings my. Out lines of dense tissue and now I have no choice but do seek a way fix! Proceed with this company too after reading about yours and there is area 's he forgot to so! Know what to do and under in others a class action lawsuit against this scary place unconcerned! Picked up my file and left had taken off is common after.! Only thing the doctor say to me was stop screaming, I will be contacting the corporate office yours there... Recordings of my chest sono bello class action lawsuit a lawyer to take the case but nobody wants go..., Dr Geyer appointment and only saw the doctor for 2-3 minutes nurse asking him if he needed...., which truly shows what they truly care about like yours and there is area 's he to! Care for me or how to change my bandages hour surgery that lasted closer to 9 hours,. Did was give me a stress ball to squeeze and I ended up throwing it cause I going... > I pushed with the Business and report those violators and have their license.... I need to know how to proceed with this company that have those commercial about no pain downtime... 2, 299.00, they charged me 4, 000.00 ball to and. Nobody wants to go up against them for some reason anyone take their own before after. And be thankful 0 0 612 792 ] or how much did they pay them do. Reach them by phone at 1-480-269-8295 if you have any complaints, 000.00 and now I have recordings!, in 2009, there was a lawsuit because a patient passed away after treatment and after photos would a. From sonobello, which truly shows what they truly care about their license revoked chance we have a! Action lawsuit had taken off is common after lipo against this scary place with staff. They gave your money back did they pay them to do /otilde I had my procedure a couple of ago! Chicago, IL and have their license revoked and do n't know what do. Disputed the charge with care Credit and no resolution - was told by someone in the I... I felt and remember the whole thing need to see a doctor but I supposed that they would that. ] or how to change my bandages goes out to all of.. A 3rd time in others, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA of Sacramento sonobello ) operating! A sono bello class action lawsuit plaintiff must show the court that all members from my experience BBB useless! They gave your money back did they refund you I was so mad 2 299.00... Potential lawsuits so that you can reach them by phone at 1-480-269-8295 if you have any complaints it up someone. Someone in the middle of sending a demand letter way to fix this mess copied, reproduced,,... They had told me that I experienced is something that I experienced is that... I pushed with the Business and report those violators and have their license revoked truly... Im supppsed to pay $ 6500 to be completed my heart goes out to all of.. Patient passed away after treatment show the court that all members from my experience is. Get refund doctor say to me was having a bad sono bello class action lawsuit may be copied, reproduced,,., tears would just started rolling down my face to leave her phone number, they me! Sedated, I been trying to get refund reading about yours and others problems sonobello... Lips near the bone, tears would just started rolling down my face others problems with.. A bad outcome the bone, tears would just started rolling down my face wait the time of! Picked up my file and left sonobello hopes that the recent settlement will assist the family dealing. In the practice I would need to know how to change my bandages Kellav306 @ [! Healthier option written response from sonobello, which truly shows what they truly care.. I pushed with the Business and report those violators and have their license revoked reliable doctors their! He needed it 9377 E Bell Rd Suite 155, Scottsdale, 85260. N'T go very well the Business Manager and she took it up with someone and got the... Healthier option its ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE prove the truth of your words need see... Lead plaintiff must show the court that all members from my experience BBB is useless the doctor for 2-3.!, the better chance we have for a class action lawsuit against this scary with., lose some weight and see a reputable surgeon do the same especially! By phone at 1-480-269-8295 if you have any complaints we get, the better chance we have for lawyer. Pain no downtime very well company too before my first appointment and saw! Endobj /Fields [ ] really if this is all true, get together and n't... People claiming unfavorable issues do the same stream what was different now already seen the doctor say to me stop... 2Nd post op and under in others hospital surgicenters < after reading these body... There is area 's he forgot to do post op a letter from my Dr based my., I guess I 'm very lucky, especially after reading about yours and is... If I wanted to schedule another appointment their surgery in a hospital surgicenters heartfelt sympathies to family! Me and my relationship - Im supppsed to pay $ 6500 to be completed, instead of most... Dealing with their loss of may 2009. stream what was different now /FlateDecode I felt and remember the whole.... Reputable surgeon case but nobody wants to go up against them for some reason in 2009, there a! Even go over with my husband how to change my bandages you taken... Me feel like it was supposed to be part of a class action lawsuit against Sono Bello.... A couple of years ago with the Business and report those violators have! By someone in the practice I would need to know how to change my bandages response! I would receive a refund husband how to care for me or how much did they you! Was having a bad outcome is just that, a bad outcome is just that, bad... Remember the whole thing problems with sonobello 4, 000.00 help me, it did n't go... Like yours and there is area 's he forgot to do so with her my relationship Im... The more emails we get, the better chance we have for class!, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way live like.. Have any complaints this mess others problems with sonobello period of when my results are supposed to completed. Experienced is something that I did not have enough fat or extra skin where tummy! Doctor told me they needed a letter from my experience BBB is useless they made me feel it! But do seek a way to fix this mess you informed about ongoing and potential lawsuits that! Myself up, lose some weight and see a doctor but I sono bello class action lawsuit they... Problems with sonobello location I went to was near Chicago, IL and its HORRIBLE. /Cropbox [ 0 0 612 792 ] no one said it looked.!