And God will answer and forgive them, giving them a crown and kissing them, and whoever has the merit of Torah will gather his reward.. Currently, Jimmy produces all Prophecy Today broadcasts and videos. There's always a sign in the elements before there's a spiritual breakthrough. The location is politically sensitive in that the international community regard Jerusalem as part of both Israel and Palestine, and even that Jerusalem is not part of Israel [US Supreme Court, 2015]. Even the Dead Sea will produce abundant fish. The Lord your God will bless you in the land he is giving you. In the time of Moses God made such a contract with the people (nation) of Israel, although the Bible refers to it as as Gods covenant. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful. 19:44). 24; Luke 21). Here age is translated from the Greek ain, meaning an age or a cycle of time (not world as sometimes translated). In the early 20th century the land of Israel was a mix of many peoples representing some 50 languages and there was no common Arab identity. Areas in India, China and the United Arab Emirates have experienced rare cold blasts. Everything that makes a nation state legitimate bloodshed, soil tilled, two millennia of continuous residence, international agreements ,argues for Israels right to exist, yet that is still denied by the Arab League. There never was a Palestinian people or a Palestinian Arab nation. The unusual appearance of snow in normally dry climates and hot areas could be the rivers in the desert the prophet said indicates the end of the world, according to some Biblical prophecy believers. If the Arabs were to put down their arms there would be no more war [Benjamin Netanyahu, 2006], We must constantly repeat that the root of the conflict is the very existence of the State of Israel [Benjamin Netanyahu, 2012], The nuclear deal with Iran does not block Irans path to the bomb, it paves Irans path to the bomb [Benjamin Netanyahu, August 2015]. He vows: "If I forget you O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its skill! The so-called Gog-Magog war in Ezek 38-39 results in the attackers being defeated by the intervention of the God of Israel, rather than by the armies of Israel (Ezek 39.3). According to the Pew Research Center, an astounding 2.2 billion people in the world base their religious beliefs and worldview on text written by Hebraic men who wrote bold declarations about the worlds origins, future, and mans ultimate destiny. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Paul is saying that both creation and man himself groan due to imperfection and mortality. All creation will be at peace (Rom 8.21) as the wolf dwells with the lamb, the cow grazes with the bear and the lion eats straw like the ox (Isa 11.6,7). In the millennium, Jerusalem will also be called the City of Truth, reflecting the governmental and judicial role of the city: Thus says the LORD, I will return to Zion and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. The etymology of the name Israel is not clear, although Gen 32.28 implies that Jacob and his descendants would struggle but prevail. God said to him: Then God said, Take your son, your only son, whom you loveIsaacand go to the region of Moriah. By famine. Although the church I grew up in was off on the timing of Gog/magog and the identity of some of the nations they did preach on the rapture and on prophecy on a regular basis. It is called 'the holy city', 'the city of truth' , and 'the LORD is there', reflecting the presence of Christ and the dissemination of the law from Jerusalem (Isa 52.1, Ezek 48.35, Zech 8.3). It is up to the Palestinians to maintain water networks, utilize wastewater, improve existing supplies and drill new wells. They believe that since God rejected Israel then the Christian church is now Gods chosen people, not the Jewish people. [CDATA[ Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you., Early the next morning Abraham got up and loaded his donkey. The is a solution, but prophecy indicates that it will not occur in this present age. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. I will watch for Jesus!! In fact, the number of Jews in Israel today has increased by over 7,000 percent in just 100 years! Israel may be seeing these blessings today (enlarge map). After this comes the literal end of the world the physical destruction of the present earth through intense heat (2 Pet 3.7,10). Israel has the highest ratio of university degrees to the population in the world, and she has the highest density of start-up companies in the world. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.. Today, man is expert at twisting Gods word. Now that blows your mind! Israels future borders are clearly defined in Ezek 47.13-20, and again the eastern boundary runs along the Jordan (v18). It is to You we have looked; Be their arm every morning, Also our deliverance in time of stress. Two years earlier, in December 2013, there was a much larger snowfall. But I'm glad you did!Acts 2 must be read entirely and in context; lots of great information therein!For example, in Peter's sermon at this very first Christian church service he cites the prophet Ioel (Joel), and he makes clear that the "last days" on this earth began over 1,985 years ago and they continue to the present and into the near future. Its helpful! He said that mortal man was meant to become immortal (that is the plan of his Maker) and then live with His Maker eternally. It was the fourth consecutive winter to have snow fall or ice in the normally dry area. As the two of them went on together, Isaac spoke up and said to his father Abraham, Father?, The fire and wood are here, Isaac said, but where is the lamb for the burnt offering?. Prophecy paints a picture of a world at peace (no war) with Jerusalem (Zion) as the focal point since Christ dwells there. These forces blind the nations the politicians, the media, the institutionalized church, the man in the street and the adherents of political Islam such that they believe a lie (2 Thes 2.10,11). Also, Israel has one of the worlds largest deposits of shale oil, with a potential of some 250 billion barrels in the Shfela basin. We like to suffer. See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, order back issues and use the historic Daily Express newspaper archive. In contrast to the millennial earth, the new earth will have no sea, no death, no temple, no sun, no moon and no night (Rev 21). ", READ MORE:Bitcoin: Bible message discovered in 'number of the beast' BTC block. A popular view is that when we die we go to live in heaven. The Apostle John wrote in the book of Revelation that Eden will be restored and populated by all who believe in Jesus. Jerusalem experiences a hot summer Mediterranean climate that is characterized by mild, wet winters and dry, hot summers. He said snow was a good omen that symbolises Gods forgiveness in 1:18. Israel also reuses treated sewage, and computerized drip irrigation and micro-sprinklers for agriculture. But Israel will be at peace with her neighbours in the Millennium! John goes on to say that all who believe in Jesus are given the right to become children of God. At the very end of this age prophecy indicates that all nations (Gentile and Islamic) will attempt a final invasion of Israel: I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle (Zech 14.2) Sadly, not all partake of this eternal blessing and fellowship with God. I probably deservedthe snowstorm, anyway, and landing in the ER near death will somehow make up for my failures as a person. So here Jesus was referring to a time dispensation rather than to the literal end of the world. Israel365 News is the only media outlet reporting on it. Clearly, it is a symbolic city. After the (largely Islamic) Gog-Magog war we read: I will set My glory among the nations; all the nations shall see My judgement which I have executed (Ezek 39.21). Study of prophecy strongly implies that the end of the age and the end of the world are separated by 1,000 years. The snow piled up to a height of about 20 centimeters (8 inches), according to Israeli media. Image copyright: Future Red Giant Earth Fsgregs at the English language Wikipedia project [CC BY-SA 3.0 or GFDL], via Wikimedia Commons. They were to follow the statutes of holy living, various laws and observe mandated Holy Feasts at their appointed time. You can find out more about cookies at our Privacy Policy. And just as a Palestinian state would maintain a demographic balance in favour of Palestinians, so the Jewish state of Israel maintains a demographic balance in favour of Jews by controlling immigration. Temperatures in the area fell below -2C, according to local weather reports. Suggest new features, content and applications, by sending us a one-off payment using PayPal. Isaiah saw a glorious literal city on the millennial earth (with hints of a symbolic Jerusalem), whilst John saw this being eventually replaced by a symbolic city embracing the New Earth. Follow us on Telegram to receive notifications when our articles get published and join the discussion. A key event usedone way or anotherby virtually all scholars when dating the Gospels is the conquest of Jerusalem and the destruction of its temple in A.D. 70. Rabbi Fish told Israel365 News that the recent catastrophic polar vortex that struck the central US was a taste of things to come as hinted in the Midrash. If so, when does this occur? The if-then statement in these verses reveals that it was conditional. // ]]>. Here we read the final verses of the Bible, and the promise and warning of Jesus. Israel365 News is the only media outlet reporting on it. Throughout the night, 210 snow ploughs worked to clear the city streets, Jerusalem Mayor Moshe Lion told Israel Army Radio on Thursday morning. Nobel Prizes have been awarded to over 850 individuals worldwide, of whom some 23% were Jews or people of strong Jewish ancestry. Interpretations of the Bible abound, but what is actually written? These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Jerusalem in Prophecy: The Symbolic New Jerusalem on the New Earth. Meteorologists say Jerusalem could see up to four inches of snow while the Golan Heights is preparing for as much as 30 inches. Warmer parts of Israel received heavy rains, causing floods. The truth is that a New Heaven and a New Earth is prophesied. }. For the law will go forth from Zion and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. In July 2006, to take one example at random, Hezbollah crossed the border of Lebanon into Israel and killed eight patrolmen and kidnapped two others, and that summer fired four thousand Katyusha rockets into Israel which killed a further forty-three civilians.