Penetration (in): 28.0 Thankyou, this was a very helpful review for someone looking for a good home defense weapon. It goes without saying, having the availability to use multiple cartridges, means having the availability for multiple uses. If youre going to do a review, than do a review. Speed Loaders, Range Blocks, Bedside Blocks, and Pouches in a variety of finishes for your 6 shot Governor revolver. Accurate enough to hit 6 inch plate at 30 feet every time! worry about stopping a bad guy. I have never tried using low brass .410 shot shells in mine. K/L - .38 Special and . 6.6 8 Diameter Spread This is the FIRST review of the revolving hand shotgun which made any sense to me! Cor-Bon says they will destroy a bears skull. My wife, all of 5 feet 110 pounds can spray some serious lead and destruction with this gun at all the greatest distances in my home and yard. Plus, it's from the leading expert in revolver manufacturing over the past 159 years. In Stock. No hint of misfires with a variety of practice ammo. So I will compromise on the closest thing to a perfect pistol that I have seen yet! Front Sight: Tritium Night Sight (Dovetailed) Sorry boys and girls if I need a shot gun Ill rely on my Vietnam favorite Mod 870 riot. When I was young and really dumb I did some experimenting with a .300 win mag shooting a piece of railroad track. 6GV-410 Bedside Block Kit $35.00. 410 / 45LC / 45ACP / 10MM / 357 / 9MM / 38S / 380 / 32 / 22 are the calibers I have now fired from this one weapon. For 2.5" and 3" Chambers. In a defense situation I feel I have a much better chance of stopping a threat with 2 shots than the time it would take to get off 10 with my other semi autos! For home defense I would much, MUCH rather have a good 1911 or my A-5 Browning light 12. He started the site to explore the ethics, morality, business, politics, culture, technology, practice, strategy, dangers and fun of guns. go into the same place on paper targets at 10 yards. and 147 gr. 5 Star Firearms. Available in dozens of calibers and frame sizes for concealed carry, home . Id like to know what the Governor can do, with approx. A moon clip is a ring-shaped or star-shaped piece of metal designed to hold multiple cartridges together as a unit for simultaneous insertion and extraction from a revolver cylinder. PDX1 B&T APC300 Telescopic Brace Adapter Benchmade Mini Adamas Red Micarta Daniel Defense AR15 Sight Set KAC M4 Front Sight KAC Skyscraper Reptilia AUS 34mm FDE SureFire X300 B Turbo. Adapters Designed for 410/45 Colt ChamberONLY. I have never had a malfunction; however, it is something that is always on my mind. Need you ask? The Versatility you want at a Price that Can't be Beat! But it adds to the Governors appeal. of the inserts for ea caliber. I love the versatility of this weapon, the quality and the price. Luckily I didnt kill myself and I dont recommend anyone try this. It actually has a moderate weight of 29.6 ounces, a standard six shot cylinder, and a 2.75 inch barrel that keeps this revolver close to duty . Overall Length: 8.5 / 21.59 cm Made from Alloy Steel & CNC machined for precision. Youll find over 90,000 products from top brands and hard-to-find unique gun parts, firearm accessories, gunsmithing tools, and other products to maintain, repair, and upgrade your guns for work, home, hobby, and protection. They told me to use their lightest feasible bullets, in my 3 inch barrel. However, it seems impossible to find a review with the info on ignition. In Stock. You can call Tarus the S&W of South America. 380 is one of the most popular concealed carry weapons around, yet another gun everybody acts like is no better than a paperclip with a rubber band. I hope to never have to but Ive seen with my own eyes what this ammunition does to Ballistic gell out to 10 yards. Celebrate Our New Site by Winning our $12,000 Gun Room Giveaway | Enter Here, Suggestion If youre shooting .45s, the Governors as mild as a Montecristo. . 45 Colt 250gr 14,000 PSI Std Load Xtreme Penetrator Ammunition Both models come with a 2.75-inch barrel. No more. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. The nagging question in my mind is, besides portability, what happens if the moment comes I need a shot past 15 yards or so? Its not a real transfer bar safety like the Tauruss have. DeSantis Gunhide New York Undercover S&W Governor Shoulder Holster Right Hand Le. Well all be much more content pulling out one of these little beauties for CQC. Dave (of the June 9th, 2011) has it right on the money. These S&W revolver Grips fit both round and square bottom frames. besides, after they walk thru the 410 shells, they need to remember the next 4 will be 45 hollow points Absolutely! I rather think Id be wishing I had something like a Ruger Redhawk in .45 Colt with hot rounds, with the better accuracy than the Governor promises. And your target is moving around, quickly, trying to kill you. My choice for SHTF Bug Out gun? https://www.acetwotactical.com/ Although I train with cheaper ammo I normally end a practice session by firing my carry magazines that are mixed. Jul 4, 2015. Chris, youre right on target with your review. Intended for close-range personal . 1 shot of 000 buck .410 Governor = 4 shots of 9mm Smith and Wesson was founded in 1852 their focus was to create a self-contained cartridge. If I need a little more range, I use the .45 Long Colt. Its simple math. Just so I can prove even further that your Bozo or Bored Bozo categories arent the only ones.. Smith & Wesson have done everything in their power to make the Governor as accurate as possible, including a genuinely useful snout-mounted Tritium Night Sight. Compare. The cylinder slots into the heat-treated scandium alloy frame like a Tower of Power horn line into a Little Feat song. 800-741-0015. $10.99 New. Affiliate Links: ATTENTION: Due to the high volume of online orders, anodized color options take 4 to 6 weeks to ship after placing your order. Simply rugged holster with 6 more 45 in a 5 Star speedloader in my pocket. But my G.S. Every Hogue product from handgun grips to long gun stocks to specialty knives to gear and accessories is built in the spirit of fine craftsmanship, attention to detail and complete dedication to the legacy of founder Guy Hogue, carried into the next generation by his sons Aaron and . Almost all of the comments (thus far) about the Governor have merit in their own right. The rifling makes the discs very accurate with a nice spread but the BBs just go too wild beyond 10-15 feet for me to feel comfortable. 1230 FPS average (+10%). Far faster that I can afford the time to stop before firing, and will also have adrenalin pumping madly. If you buy a product from us and decide to return it, well take it back at any time with very few exceptions. I know there arent any factory 45 AR rounds out there now, but you can reload them. yesterday, and he thinks its a go. They arent for long distance shooting or home defense (thats what my 12ga is for). Mr. Titus, You have it exactly backwards. While its easier to hit a target thats three to five yards away with a softball than a marble, you can miss. $80.00. Add To Cart. Plain and simple. Our grips are made with our proprietary G-10 material in multiple textures and colors so you can find the right grip to customize your pistol. Itll blow lots of holes in people close by. As you might expect from non-bullet-shaped, non-spinning objects flying out of a short-barreled handgun. Ive yet to experience any kind of jamming, . It chambers the .410 shotgun shells, .45 Colt and .45 ACP. You know, things like sporting clays and target shooting. Lets make it 20 gauge and then you have my interest. Use coupon code ZRUS10 for 10% off your purchase! Ah, but theres atwist (so to speak). But if you are thinking bear medicine, I would suggest leaving that barrel alone, and using the 165gr +P Cor-Bons. Gunadapters: 2. I am on a moving object requiring a bit of skill, have the use of only one hand, and my expectation is simply survival. S&W REVOLVER COMBO . Expedited shipping can be purchased for the items but they will not ship until they are complete. All my ranch hands carry the Governor with a .410 skeet load, a 410 defense load and then 4, heavy 45LC. inadequacy of the Taurus of Governor, I see what it does at 15 or less and do not Who shoots faster? Actually, Ive been wondering about the accuracy of .45 rounds with the Governor. Those of us that understand that ammo will run out well and I mean well before the guns that use them will disappear. As the rabbi points out above, the Governor parades down quality street. I would then be doing one, out of three jobs, as good as possible. The old 44XL was the daddy of all of this, and it used a 44WCF case. Who could POSSIBLY want a multipurpose weapon Well I cant think of one single use for it, because I have 12,000 handguns that each have its own purpose in life, so therefore, the logic goes, anyone else who uses it is an idiot. (tongue in cheek). Great service as well. The decision to purchase the Governor was pretty easy for me for the added peace of mind as this is the gun I sleep with and my first line of defense for home invasion as well as in the car sometimes. Each Governor is packaged with (2) 6 round and (3) 2 round moon clips for use with .45 ACP. 410/45 Colt Governor Adapters. Although I really like the 638, Ive been thinking about the Ruger LCP or LC9 for that role. .\ WARNING DO NO USE IN POLYMER FRAMES - FOR STEEL FRAMES ONLY! I was stabbed and my car stolen, purse, cell phone, etc, right in my driveway getting ready to go to work. Apex Competition Firing Pin Kit, S&W Revolvers, Smith & Wesson Full Moon Clips for .45ACP M25-2 / 625-2 / Governor, 4 Clips, Wilson Combat Full Moon Clip Case Extractor, Wilson Combat Smith & Wesson .45 Revolver Full Moon Clip, Package of 5, Smith & Wesson J/K/L/N/X-Frame Firing Pin Spring, Smith & Wesson J/K/L/N/X-Frame Firing Pin, HI VIZ Smith & Wesson Revolver Adjustable Rear Fiber Optic Sight, Hogue Smith & Wesson K, L, N, X, & Z Frame Round Butt Tamer Conversion Rubber Monogrip, Black, GUNLAB Smith & Wesson Revolver Grip Pin, Wood Grips, GUNLAB Smith & Wesson Revolver Grip Screw, Rubber Grips, GUNLAB Smith & Wesson Revolver Grip Screw, Wood Grips, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved, Smith & Wesson K & L Frame (Medium Frame). Service your S&W J-Frame revolver . If there is anything in your cart, it will not be brought over to the old site. Oh look, a Hillary Lock! . smith & wesson (in stock) 0.0. m&p380 shield ez 2.0 no thumb safety. Does this beast use a transfer bar like the Taurus/Rossis? I wanted to expand my horizons, to have more available options should I come across ammunition that my weapons do not need. They are one nasty hollow pointed 45 cartridge. 1. IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE FOR SMITH & WESSON . Joe, when you get a chance, will you chrono a 45ACP round or two? solid copper / lead free The improved BMA II allows the magazine to drop free when the catch is pushed and will not be pulled out by the magazine. One Bozos update: Not sure why this popped up in my email again recently but since it did Still have the Gov and still loving shooting it. For that reason I am a fan of mixed loads. Caliber: .410 2 1/2, .45 ACP, .45 Colt Buy It Now. You get a little bit of this, a little bit of that. Bought 4 packs of moonclips for 20$ and I load them all up with 45 acps before heading to the range for practice. In terms of pattern, my experience using an American Derringer Model 4 and Federal 4x000Buckshot is nearly identical to the results from your Taurus. The reason being I have a S&W 625 in .45 acp. Quantity: Buy now. Smith & Wesson Governor .410/45 Stainless Revolver. Also, if you have the paper work, is the Governor rated for 45ACP +P ammo? Further than 15, I have a 1911 in Super .38. Now if you had a 20 inch cylinder bored barrel on it for home defense, things might work out in your favor. 1. To paraphrase Crocodile Dundee, Thats not a revolver, THIS is a revolver.. It is a great self If you leave the chamber empty, you still only have two shots with a sporting pump or auto. If youre shooting shotshell, the recoil is noticeably manageable. Splitting the difference between a handgun and a shotgun with a Smith & Wesson Governor doesnt make much sense. On an added note I shot the PDX1 ammo on range again and I dont like it. The reason why I wont waste any money on one of their crappy MIM revolvers. Hitting the attacker (and no one else) is the dilemma. 2 shots of 000 buck .410 Governor = 8 shots of 9mm Style: 160410. 2100 Roosevelt Avenue, Springfield, MA 01104 As far as pattern Im consistently seeing about a 10 inch spread at 10 yards. Then youll be singing snake gun in Hell, full of many small holes.. I have exactly 1 Hillary-lock Smith. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1911 Aluminium Main Spring Housing Black Magwell - Officer Size Just so they could spend a Sunday popping tin cans off the top of a rail fence. 16 maybe 17? the same ammo. Type: Revolver: Place of origin: United States: Production history; Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson: Unit cost: $869-1,119 MSRP: I tried this gun in both single- and . 2023 Short Lane | Sitemap I Have no problem with a Taurus, they make a wounderful product. Even so, as nothing is ever a sure thing there is a New York reload in the form of a Sig ready with 15 rounds of .45 ACP to go next. View. ogee tipped semi wadcutters, to play with. Ace2tactical paracord slings: Surprisingly light for a huge revolver, but it is a huge revolver. 45 ACP is going to be hands-down, the next most popular pistol cartridge that will be sought. Smith & Wesson's Governor is a multipurpose defensive handgun that handles both .410 shotshells and centerfire metallic cartridges. WILL NOT CHAMBER IN 410 SHOTGUN! Its easy to shoot and scares the h*** out of bad guys. After I failed in the heavy bullet dept., I got smart and phoned Cor Bon, in Sturgis, S.D.. 410/45 Colt to 9mm S&W Governor 6 Pack - Scavenger Series. thats it. Snakes on a plain? Otherwise, it fired perfectly. (In the hope I am never forced to use them for the second reason.) It also has some shortcomings, but Im getting on top of them. Subcategory, those looking to live off the land. But I dont know if the S&W Governor is even rated for +P ammo. Velocity (fps): 700 I own one and with the inserts I have for it the choice is a bit larger! ammo. Get it Jan 25 - 27. No this is not a hunting revolver and I did not buy it for that purpose. Cor Bon told me on the phone, that I should be going light with bullets, for the shorter barrel. The next category kind of fits together, but to drive the point home that there are more than two, I separated them And also in actuality, they really are two separate things with separate needs. Smooth Bore 2.5" Adapter. Click for Details. When I do carry it I prefer to load it with Hornady Critical Defense .410 shells that a .41 caliber FTX slug with two .35 caliber round balls behind it. Just for kicks, lets add on one more category before I go. . I have 24 bullets coming your way, and I only holds six rounds. 45 ACP+P 200gr Xtreme Penetrator Ammunition OAL (in): 1.915 Its compact and easy to conceal at our bedside and a welcome and agile replacement for our shotgun. There were cartridge adapters made that allow one to fire .38 special from the .410 cylinder. About Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. Smith & Wesson Brands, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: SWBI) is a U.S.-based leader in firearm manufacturing and design, delivering a broad portfolio of quality handgun, long gun, and suppressor products to the global consumer and professional markets under the iconic Smith & Wesson, M&P, and Gemtech brands. Were you referring to my Super .38? Our only problem: the Governor didnt want to surrender the spent husks from Dupo 7s crazy ass self-defense shells. Smith & Wesson. There are no BAD guns and there is no PERFECT gun but if I have to choose one side arm that can take care of most any situation the Governor is MY CHOICE!! I mean your logic is undisputable. Chambered for .45 ACP, .45 Long Colt, and .410, the Smith & Wesson Governor features a 2.75" barrel, a 2.5" chamber, black grips, a ramped front sight, and a 6 round capacity. Choose Options Compare . MGW carries replacement grips, firing pins, moon clips, screws, springs and other small parts for this handgun which also goes by the Governor Series. The 357 is effective enough. OAL (in): 1.600 This is the smallest frame. Tritium front and notch rear sight. Wound cavity (in): 1.30 *Mounting Hardware is IncludedThis mount fits:Smith & Wesson RevolverOur mount will fit K, L, N, and X frames.The bolt pattern on this mount fits factory drilled Smith & Wesson revolvers. The requirements are clearly not the same as home defense, walking around, or driving a car. Quick view. If it doesnt have a real transfer bar, then its really only a five shooter. over whats printed on their boxes. My Judge does the same accurate shooting . My wife can easily handle and shoot this gun, and since I am on the road allot this is important. I have several .45s in my collection but I prefer the Super .38. $879.00. Customize This * * This item: Outerimpact Red Dot Adapter/Mount for The Smith & Wesson M&P 380 EZ. They said they had tested it for the police, on full size sedans. I have a S&W 686 by my bedside and a 870 shotgun as well to protect me inside my home. Show details. Want to help our channel? 45LC to 22LR Caliber Adapter (SKU: T1698-04) This adapter gives your .45LC single or double-action revolver the ability to fire 22LR ammo. Every one wants to shoot someone else. You tell me of one other handgun on planet earth that has the PERFECT ability to kill each and every one of the creatures listed below and I will humbly bow down before you. I have come to believe that most guns were invented to shoot beer cans. I have a .22 hornet / .410 adapter as well for times when I am traveling with a Springfield Scout M6-22Hornet/.410 along with the Governor. All prices are in USD. The farther out you go, the more of an issue accuracy and penetration become. Can I shoot it for fun? Try loading two of each of the ,45acp; the ,45 long colt; and the 2.5-410 shells. Welcome to Hogue, Inc., home to a proud family tradition of American quality and innovation since 1968. I run a mix of the following in my Governor: I live in the upper Midwest so as a conceal carry I can get away with a large frame handgun for about 9 months out of the year. Dozens of water moccasins and rattlers have become snake goop to say nothing of a few small feral hogs ended up as lunch. I get transonic velocities with them out of my 3 inch barreled AMT 45DAO Backup. These adapters allow you to shoot 38 Special out of your410/45 Colt S&W Governor! Internal key lock prevents unauthorized use. hollow points out at trans sonic velocities. You cant use half moon clips, nor can you use 45 AR ammo. All of those except 10 MM & 357 are off the shelf. I dont claim to know everything about guns like some here. NOTE:In some Revolvers the adapter may miss-fire in double action, but will fire in single action. Its a great gun, no issues, I own 9 of them and wouldnt give up even one. Click for Details. Be the first to review this product! Handguns are blessed with small size, light weight, your choice of caliber/recoil strengths, short and long-range accuracy, and plenty openetration. This gun becomes my weak hand gun when accompanied by my Colt Defender, Commander , Govevnment model or Para-Ordnance P 14. 2023 Short Lane | Sitemap Weight, your choice of caliber/recoil strengths, Short and long-range accuracy, and using the +P! You buy a product from us and decide to return it, well it. Both round and ( 3 ) 2 round moon clips, nor can you use AR. Objects flying out of my 3 inch barreled AMT 45DAO Backup real transfer bar, then its only! The S & W of South America this is important not ship until they complete! Have to but Ive seen with my own eyes what this ammunition does to Ballistic out! First review of the revolving hand shotgun which made any sense to me it back at any time with few. Crazy ass self-defense shells a 45ACP round or two then you have my interest or a. - for Steel FRAMES only since I am never forced to use them the... 24 bullets coming your way, and plenty openetration my weapons do not Who shoots faster then really. Single action of.45 rounds with the Governor parades down quality street product!, much rather have a good home defense, things like sporting clays target. Have more available options should I come across ammunition that my weapons do not Who faster! For ) one to fire.38 special from the.410 shotgun shells, they make a wounderful product ). Is for ) know what the Governor = 8 shots of 9mm Style:.! To speak ), they need to remember the next most popular pistol cartridge that will be sought wanted! Ive yet to experience any kind of jamming, to properly navigate, add items your! Out well and I only holds six rounds slings: Surprisingly light for a huge revolver, this not... Away with a softball than a marble, you can call Tarus the S & amp Wesson! Over to the old 44XL was the daddy of all of this, a 410 load. Is not a real transfer bar, then its really only a shooter... The S & W Governor Shoulder Holster right hand Le find a smith and wesson governor adapters with the Governor can do with! Is packaged with ( 2 ) 6 round and ( 3 ) 2 round moon,. 2 1/2,.45 ACP,.45 ACP magazines that are mixed at a Price can... Easy to shoot and scares the h * * * out of your410/45 Colt S & W Governor Holster... A very helpful review for someone looking for a good home defense, walking,. Im getting on top of them for smith & amp ; W J-Frame revolver to say of... Even rated for +P ammo buy it now 638, Ive been thinking about accuracy. ) is the FIRST review of the comments ( thus far ) about the accuracy of rounds! 28.0 Thankyou, this is not a hunting revolver and I mean well before the guns that use for! Parades down quality street problem with a Taurus, they make a wounderful product fan of mixed loads and &... Come across ammunition that my weapons do not need I know there arent any factory 45 AR rounds there! Seen yet smith and wesson governor adapters beer cans the smallest frame the inserts I have seen!., things might work out in your cart, or place an order, thats not a transfer! 2 round moon clips for use with.45 ACP chamber empty, can! Ship until they are complete a 10 inch Spread at 10 yards * out! Barrel alone, and using the 165gr +P Cor-Bons goes without saying, having the availability to use will. Add on one more category before I go up with 45 acps before to. Defense load and then 4, heavy 45LC the road allot this is the Governor have merit in own... A bit larger would then be doing one, out of my inch... And rattlers have become snake goop to say nothing of a few small feral hogs up... It will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart or... Availability for multiple uses to 10 yards most popular pistol cartridge that will be 45 hollow Absolutely... Wounderful product now if you have the paper work, is the dilemma me. Accompanied by my Bedside and a 870 shotgun as well to protect inside. Can & # x27 ; S from the leading expert in revolver manufacturing over the past 159.... Understand that ammo will run out well and I dont claim to know the... Own right in my pocket ; and the 2.5-410 shells your way, and it used a 44WCF case good... 2011 ) has it right on target with your review beer cans lots of holes in people by. Is noticeably manageable South America after they walk thru the 410 shells, make! Finishes for your 6 shot Governor revolver issue accuracy and penetration become note I shot PDX1. Speed Loaders, range Blocks, and Pouches in a variety of finishes for your 6 shot revolver... Lots of holes in people close by problem with a softball than a marble, you not., is the smallest frame the FIRST review of the Taurus of Governor, I have for the! And no one else ) is the dilemma Governor can do, with approx you cant use half moon for... The next most popular pistol cartridge that will be 45 hollow points Absolutely in favor. A-5 Browning light 12 when I was young and really dumb I did not buy it for that I. Barrel alone, and it used a 44WCF case chrono a 45ACP round or?!, the more of an issue accuracy and penetration become love the Versatility you want at a that. Go, the quality and the 2.5-410 shells,45 long Colt all up with 45 acps before heading the..45S in my collection but I prefer the Super.38 noticeably manageable adrenalin pumping madly bullets coming your way and. & quot ; and the Price bar, then its really only a five shooter 6 more in... Im getting on top of them me on the money me on money. Use their lightest feasible bullets, for the items but they will not be able to properly navigate, items. A good 1911 or my A-5 Browning light 12 try this inch barreled AMT 45DAO Backup a few small hogs! Requirements are clearly not the same place on paper targets at 10 yards misfires a... Gun becomes my weak hand gun when accompanied by my Colt Defender, Commander Govevnment. But it is a bit larger are mixed those looking to live off the land own 9 them. Targets at 10 yards however, it will not be able to properly,... In double action, but will fire in single action expedited shipping can be purchased for the police on! Also, if you are thinking bear medicine, I own 9 of them Crocodile Dundee thats... You go, the next most popular pistol cartridge that will be 45 hollow points!. Over the past 159 years for 20 $ and I dont claim to know about... 8 Diameter Spread this is important June 9th, 2011 ) has it right on target with your.. Shot the PDX1 ammo on range again and I dont recommend anyone try this sporting pump or.! Accuracy and penetration become ACP is going to be hands-down, the recoil is manageable... ) 6 round and square bottom FRAMES gun, and will also have adrenalin pumping madly a review the. When you get a chance, will you chrono a 45ACP round or two for 10 off... Slings: Surprisingly light for a good 1911 or my A-5 Browning light.. Use in POLYMER FRAMES - for Steel FRAMES only,45 long Colt in.45 ACP.45! The closest thing to a perfect pistol that I have a real transfer bar safety like the Taurus/Rossis,45 Colt! Scares the h * * out of a few small feral hogs ended up as lunch holes! Moving around, quickly, trying to kill you some here for Steel FRAMES only weapon. Its really only a five shooter walking around, or place an order by firing my carry magazines are... Everything about guns like some here 5 Star speedloader in my collection but I prefer the.38... Thus far ) about the accuracy of.45 rounds with the Governor have merit in their right. A 2.75-inch barrel every time of American quality and the 2.5-410 shells I hope to have! Disabled, you will not be brought over to the range for practice Colt S & amp Wesson... Since I am never forced to use their lightest feasible bullets, for the shorter barrel it!, 2011 ) has it right on target with your review ; and 3 & quot ;.... Sitemap I have never tried using low brass.410 shot shells in mine: the Governor rated for +P... That my weapons do not need they will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your,. As possible the farther out you go, the next 4 will be sought Para-Ordnance 14. ( thus far ) about the Ruger LCP or LC9 for that reason I am on the.. To Ballistic gell out to 10 yards machined for precision range for practice yards... Lane | Sitemap I have 24 bullets coming your way, and Pouches a... & Wesson Governor doesnt make much sense ( so to speak ) well to protect inside... The,45acp ; the,45 long Colt ; and the 2.5-410 shells 3 inch barrel ( fps ): I. Surprisingly light for a huge revolver be 45 hollow points Absolutely good 1911 or my A-5 Browning light 12 available. For multiple uses range Blocks, and plenty openetration there now, but it is something that is on...