We use cookies to give you the best possible user experience & to analyze traffic. Accessories; P938; SP2022; Optics & Lights . Well, I put one of these on a 40 cal. The beveled magazine well made for the easy insertion of mags even without looking, and the front and rear slide serrations grabbed my fingers nicely when racking and unloading the pistol. Inkl. Add to cart. November 2, 2021, SIG SAUER P320 AXG Carry Medium Grip Modules, OpticsPlanet Exclusive SIG SAUER Grip Module Assembly for P365XL, SIG SAUER P320 9 mm 5.5in Pistol Barrels - Threaded, SIG SAUER Sig MCX Upper Receiver Assemebly, M-LOK, SIG SAUER X-Ray3 Pistol Sight Set, No. The feel of it is almost personal to the gun, and will make rapid fire noticeably more controllable. Additionally, there are restrictions on the use of coupon codes. These mags will not seat in the WCP320 grip module as footnoted in the WC fitment guide. This grip module is like having a custom grip done, but for half the price it would normally cost. What a great product. My stock mags fit perfect with no mods necessary. Awesome product! It was easy to zero thanks to precise elevation and windage controls and featured a 3 MOA red dot, 12 day and three night vision illumination settings, and a side-loading battery compartment. The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P320 Polymer Grip Module features: Caliber Availability - 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Good work guys! Reverse the process to install the chassis into the grip frame and re-install the takedown lever. P320; P322; P365. SIG SAUER Accessories for the P320, one of the most sought after pistols (and modular handguns) . I pulled the grip out of the bag, held it in my hand and it was perfect. Sig P320 Factory Slide Catch Lever Spring, Sig P320 Factory Compact Recoil Spring Assembly, Sig P320 Factory Full-Size Recoil Spring Assembly. Finish: All Anodized Anodized Black Black Black Anaodized Black Anodized Blue Burnt Brozne Coated One-Piece Aluminum Coyote Brown FDE Flat Dark Earth Flate Dark Earth Gloss Graphite Gray Green Hawkeye Matte Matte Matte Black . 1-piece super durable design, fits all P320 models. Calling and shooting predators is one of the things that helps hunters get from the end of the fall seasons to when the turkeys start gobbling. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only), SIG SAUER Lever, Takedown Safety, 45 Cal, 1302197-R. Sign up and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! All Rights Reserved. Parts & Accessories . By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. If you have an account, sign in with your email address. Notify When in stock. This grip module is absolutely amazing! Discover apparel for hunters of all stripes, including women's hunting apparel, kids' hunting clothes and big and tall hunting clothes. Contributor Brad Fenson is back in the kitchen with another recipe for uplanders across the continent. Install supplied magazine catch, spring, and lock into the WCP320 Grip Module. I must say I was amazed at how quickly i could get on target! First, I zeroed the ROMEO2 and pistol at 12 yards, shooting from a rest and using SIG Sauers Elite Performance 10mm range ammunition firing a 180-grain full-metal-jacket (FMJ) bullet. Sig Sauer P320 Sear Spring. At 50 yards, the P320-XTEN proved itself very capable, making many three-shot groups between 3 to 4 inches. You're on your own if you do this. Some states have legal restrictions for the purchase of items so we need to ask for your location. The grip module is made of polymer, but the module is not a frame, legally speaking, because it doesnt have a serial number affixed. The nitron-finished stainless steel slide is optics ready and compatible with SIG's ROMEO2 red dot and the Trijicon RMR optic. Service your Sig P320 pistol with quality OEM and aftermarket parts/components to ensure a solid performance . Once installed, the takedown safety lever works in conjunction with the takedown lever to allow for removal of the slide during dissasembly. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. Standard, the P320-XTEN arrives outfitted with X-Ray3 Day/Night sights, an under-barrel rail for lights and other accessories and two 15-round steel . Restricted in some areas . I tried out this pistol and ammunition combo at 10 yards offhand, and scored impressive groups, including six shots all touching that measured just .80 inch on a Birchwood Casey Darkotic mutant deer target. Crimson Trace LL-808G Laserguard Pro Smith & Wesson M&P Shield 45 Light And Laser Sight - Green. Sig Sauer P320 Takedown Safety Lever, Shortened Pin. Gear Expert, Exclusions Apply. Based on the very popularSig P220 P226 P227 P228 P229 - X5/X6 'SuperMatch Style' takedown lever that we introduced earlier (seen as the last image in theabove picture gallery). JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. CLICK HERE FOR COMPATIBILITY CHART, WEAPON LIGHT INFO & FAQ'S. Sig Sauer factory Take Down Lever O-Ring for the P320. 0. Click to enlarge. 8 Rear, square, SIG SAUER Factory Replacement M-LOK Handguard for M400 TREAD, SIG SAUER P226 9 mm Chrome Phosphate Threaded Barrel, SIG SAUER P320 X-Series Grip Module Assembly, SIG SAUER BBL226357 P226 Barrel 357 SIG SAUER 4.4" Blued, SIG SAUER QD Taper-Lok Flash Hider Mount For SRD762-QD 5/8-24TPI SRD-762-58X24-F, SIG SAUER BBL22640 P226 Barrel 40 Smith & Wesson 4.4" Blued, SIG SAUER 9 mm Barrel For P938 Compact Tb, SIG SAUER X-Ray3 Pistol Sight Set, No. Thanks Wilson for knocking it out of the park. Sig Sauer factory Take Down Lever O-Ring for the P320. I've been hearing that a lot of Sig P320s are coming from the factory without a Safety Lever Spring installed. Here, I switched over to three brands of 10mm hunting ammunition: Federal Solid Core loaded with a 200-grain flat-nosed lead bullet coated with Federals Syntech polymer; Hornady Handgun Hunter firing a 135-grain MonoFlex bullet; and SIG Sauers V-Crown with its 180-grain jacketed hollow-point (technically a self-defense round but the closest I had to a SIG hunting option). Add to Cart. Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible. Interestingly, I placed five shots of the Hornady Handgun Hunter at 3.9 inches, with three of those shots coming in at just 1 inch. I was surprised. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. . Sig Sauer P320 Takedown Safety Lever, Shortened Pin: Midwest Gun Works $31 USD 3 comments Products in SIGLITE Suppressor Night Sight Set - P Series $100 USD 5 comments P320 SPECTRE COMP BLACK SLIDE AND GOLD BARREL ASSEMBLY $800 USD 3 comments OPTICS $70 USD 2 comments As things stand, a threaded barrel option for those hunting and shooting suppressed would be appreciated; I hope SIG will offer this option in the future. The stock frame was a hair too large for my hands. My only gripe is that some Sig mags stick because the baseplate has a slightly wider flange that comes up on the body of the mag. P320 Safety; U.S. and Canadian Law Enforcement Sales; Programs. . The empty brass kicked out 10-plus feet to the right. ADD TO CART. Sig Sauer P320 Takedown Lever 3 product ratings About this product 17 viewed per day Stock photo Brand new: Lowest price $33.99 Free Shipping Get it by Fri, Aug 5 - Tue, Aug 9 from Leander, Texas New condition No returns, but backed by eBay Money back guarantee Almost gone OEM Sig Sauer P320 Takedown Lever Coyote PVD. If youre on the fence just do it. Sig Sauer p320 takedown safety lever shortened pin, Midwest gun works are ahead of the game when it comes to gun parts when I need parts I always check with them first because I know exactly what quality parts I will be getting, they had parts in stock when everyone else was out of stock, Thanks MGW, Awsome been waiting for this a while to come available but when it did it was shipped out fast an arrive quickly, Whether your refurbishing or building an 80% P320 pistol, you cant beat genuine SIG Sauer parts. Add to Cart. Wilson Combat has now reengineered the P320 grip frame to optimize its practical shooting potential. Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. I shot from a sandbagged rest, and all three brands of ammunition pegged three-shot groups of 2 inches and less, with Hornadys Handgun Hunter winning out with a 1.2-inch group against the SIG V-Crown drilling a 1.4-inch group and Solid Core at 1.8 inches. Enhance your recoil control using this Gas Pedal CG. 226 Williams Ln. This was one of 2 part I need to finish my build and it was the hardest to find. SIG P320 GAS PEDAL TAKE DOWN LEVER X5 P 320 M17 M18 TACTICAL SAUER LEFT HAND. *Holster selection requires clearance for extended ledge. Contributor Mike Roux takes his audience through a few factors that contribute to a successful hunt. *. Since JavaScript is disabled, you will not be able to properly navigate, add items to your cart, or place an order. Accelerate your Rewards and earn 2 points for every $1 on qualified purchases with a ScoreRewards credit card. Fits all P320 models, calibers, and frame sizes. Order now to reserve yours! We are a Sig Sauer Master dealer and sell only authentic Sig Sauer Guns, Small Parts, Parts Kits, Aftermarket Upgrades, and more. Please select a FFL Dealer. The impressive modular capability of the SIG-SAUER P320 is why it has become a favorite with practical shooters and its thoroughly tested design will be the official US Military sidearm for many years to come. I seen a lot of people wondering if they need it or not or are wondering if it. Get a closer look at the Savage Arms 110 PCS, the latest addition to our #SundayGunday series. Read on for his take on this Thai-inspired fusion dish. These are non-serialized, newly manufactured grip modules and are not a serial numbered firearm. Thank you Wilson combat . Sig P320 Safety Lever $19.00 Sig P320 X5 Factory Guide Rod $27.95 Sig P320 X5 Factory 12 Pound Spring $9.99 Sig P320 X5 Factory 14 Pound Spring $9.99 Sig P320 Factory Take Down Lever O-Ring $5.00 Sig P320 Full-Size TXG Grip Module $249.00 Sig P320 X-Series Grip Module $59.00 Sig P320 Factory Slide Catch Lever $19.99 Out of Stock Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. I couldn't seem to get the right fit. View All; ROSE; SHOOT SIG; . ADD TO CART. Picture 1 of 5. Environmental Engineer, Mechanical Engineer. Safety Gear Ear Plugs Ear Muffs . For the P320-XTEN, the X translates into a deep trigger undercut, an extended beavertail and aggressive pistol grip stippling. Free shipping for purchases over 1000 SEK Delbetala tryggt via PAYSON. The front and back strap were a little too aggressive for me and I sanded the sharp humps so it wouldn't irritate my soft skin. The P320-XTEN also features a 5-inch, carbon-steel bull barrel. Compatible with the SIG Sauer P320, P320 X-Series, P320 AXG, M17, & M18 models. I suffer from analysis paralysis so Ive spent months watching videos and ruminating on buying this grip. Perfect fit, OEM quality. MGW carries a vast array of replacement slides, barrels, magazines, sights, grip modules, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun. 6 Green Front, No. Locks and other safety gear; Glasgon; $93.50. Service your Sig P320 pistol with quality OEM and aftermarket parts/components to ensure a solid performance . It is recommended that all Sig Sauer parts be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. To answer thequestion how this takedown leverwill fit 'YOUR HOLSTER' isnot possible by us. Compare. Not sure if thats a good thing financially speaking with the cost of ammo. Add to Cart. I reached out to WC and they had a new one shipped out to me same day. I found the wedge on the floor AFTER I got it all back together. Description: Sig Sauer P320 Takedown Safety Lever, Shortened Pin. The factory Sig grip is a really good and I love it. Description:Sig Sauer P320 Takedown Safety Lever, Shortened Pin. Temperatures were in the mid-60s and low-70s; two of the days were bright and sunny, the last overcast. : +1-847-513-6201 by Ensure that your pistol functions properly and your magazine drops cleanly after installation of the new grip frame. You do not have access to www.brownells.com. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Join DICKS Text Alerts to Receive Special Offers! Armory Craft P320 SPORT Takedown Lever - BLACK For installation / review video click HERE Fits ALL P320 Models - P320 / P320 X5 / X5 Legion / M17 / M18 / Compact / X-Carry etc.1-piece super durable design, fits all P320 models. Earn One Point for Every $1 and get a $10 Reward for Every 300 Points. Exclusions and minimum order values may apply. I was a little skeptical, but I decided to order the module figuring at least it gives a nice custom look & it's Wilson Combat. This is a new SIG P320 Coyote Tan takedown lever with o-ring included (2nd generation, flat design). Sig Sauer P320 Flat Trigger - TRG-320-FLAT-BLK. 8 Green Front, No. Our fresh look at the P320 grip module incorporates the suggestions of tactical trainers, champion shooters and firearms experts into the final product that has a look that is unmistakably Wilson. Add to Cart. The pistols real functional test will come hundreds of rounds later in the field. I have an early P320C (compact) that came with 2 15 rd mags. Ryan Tarczynski, Sig P320 Take Down Safety Lever Features: Manufactured from Steel Original Sig Sauer Part Works with the following calibers: 9mm .40 S&W .357 SIG This is specific to the 9/40/357 models of the P320, the .45ACP version is slightly different. Including X5 LEGION, X-CARRY, X-COMPACT, M17, M18. Not as bulky, all the contours enhance my grip. Copyright 2023 National Rifle Association, Women On Target Instructional Shooting Clinics, Volunteer At The Great American Outdoor Show, Marion P. Hammer Women Of Distinction Award, Women's Wildlife Management / Conservation Scholarship, National Youth Shooting Sports Cooperative Program, Remington Model 700 American Hunter Rifle Project, Handgun Hunting: Top 5 Big-Game Cartridges, Hardware: SIG Sauer Elite Performance Ammunition, Federal Announces Fusion Handgun in 10mm Auto, New: EAA MCP35 PI By Girsan | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Hardware: SIG Sauer P320-XTEN | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Review: FN America FN 15 DMR3 Rifle | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Product Preview: Holosun SCS-MOS Green | An Official Journal Of The NRA, New for 2023: Savage Arms Impulse Driven Hunter, First Look: ZeroTech Thrive HD Binoculars | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Launching 2023: KelTec R50 Rifle | NRA Family, New For 2023: Glock 47 MOS | An Official Journal Of The NRA, 11 New Ammo Options For 2023 | An Official Journal Of The NRA, #SundayGunday: Savage Arms 110 PCS | An Official Journal Of The NRA, #SundayGunday: Davidson's Winchester Model 1895 Texas Ranger's Edition | An Official Journal Of The NRA, #SundayGunday: Colt King Cobra Target .22 LR | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Fiocchi USA Appoints David Blenker As New CEO After Anthony Acitellis Retirement | An NRA Shooting Sports Journal, Coyote Hunting Basics | An Official Journal Of The NRA, 3 Self Defense Myths That Just Won't Go Away | NRA Family, How to Select New Sights for Old Rifles | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Shotgunning 101: The Perfect Gun Mount | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Glass Bedding A Rifle Stock | An Official Journal Of The NRA, New 4473 Released By BATFE | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Member's Hunt: Road Trip | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Springfield Launches New Online Shopping Experience | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Preview: Sarco, Inc. 2nd Amendment Pint Glass | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Behind the Bullet: .17 HMR | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Product Preview: 7th Edition Ammo Encyclopedia | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Fiocchi: Ammunition With Italian Flair | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Glocks MOS pistol/optic mounting interface, Top 4 Ways to Carry a Binocular | NRA Family, New for 2023: Burris Veracity PH Hunting Rifle Scope | An Official Journal Of The NRA, Preview: Mission First Tactical 24-oz.