Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. I had just left a crooked one in Norco. This is a statement, a ride, an experience. Dont let stereotypes fool you. Web2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport Excellent Price $17,697 116,413 miles Upfront Price Available Addison, TX Black exterior, Black interior No accidents reported, 2 Owners, Personal use VIN 1C4AJWAG4FL679939 See more photos 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport Excellent Price $ 1,201 off avg. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. SalvageAutosAuction.com is an Online Marketing Service for Salvage Cars and SUVs from Copart Autos Auctions. Stock. Start Code Stationary. +1 (302) 206-0015 | (888) 364-7184 | [emailprotected] | 15173B NE 21st Ave, North Miami Beach, FL 33162, United States. I'm 70 years old and not so strong as I was Before this I drove an older Jeep and loved it too! Mine is stock except for my Smitty Built Rock Crawler Guards. I can go over curbs when I feel like it. This dealership offers I have owned this car for awhile, and it has been a great summer and winter car for me. WebSalvage Jeep Wranglers for Sale in Ohio. SCA Auctions is a 100% online car auction marketplace specializing in the resale of wholesale, wrecked, lightly damaged, clean, repairable, and salvage title vehicles. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. $4,325. Call Us Today! Web2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 28 Photos price drop Price: $32,991 $547/mo est. Contact the dealership with I wish I had bought one years ago but Im making up for lost time. WebUsed Jeep Wrangler near Knoxville, TN. Used & Repairable Salvage 2009 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA for sale in TX - ANDREWS on Wed. Mar 01, 2023. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and I have a small suspension lift. Import directly from Japan with confident. Hurricane 2022 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED HIGH TIDE. WebJeep Wrangler Salvage Cars for Sale Featured Filters: Copart Go Copart Select Salvage Cars Salvage SUVs Salvage Motorcycles Salvage Trucks Buy Now Cars With No Damage Vehicles for Parts 4 X 4 Clean Title Run and drives Flood Damaged Burn Engine Hail Damage Vandalism Classic Cars Selling Today No Bids Yet Lots with Bids Muscle Cars No matter your reason for visiting our Jeep dealership, your needs, budget, and goals are always our top priority. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. 23 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 2. Current Bid. View cart for details. 23 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 2. Please inspect the auction vehicles before registering. Wrangler TJ model: made 1996 to 2006. Whatever your reasons for purchasing a salvage Jeep Wrangler, there are some things you want to consider before making your final buying decision. If you can afford a Rubicon get it because you don't have to swap out your axles, This one is for sure Beverly Hills grade. Skip to Main Content. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Done with the tools you need? WebTrueCar has 12,470 used Jeep Wrangler models for sale nationwide, including a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (JK). See payment details 33,133 miles ANDY MOHR AVON NISSAN, INC. (11.2 mi. All other logos, brands and designated trademarks are the property of their respective holders. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Let us handle your cars & bids! Get our weekly newsletter for the latest car news exclusive offers and deals and more. None better, our wrangler has been the most reliable, dependable, and durable vehicle weve possessed in nearly 25 years. Between Carfax and Sam transparency I was able to get a true picture of my car purchase both in condition and maintenance. Jeep Certified 2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 1,643 mi. Attracted to this dealer by their inventory and prices. I assume to locate the noise. This is a company that you not only enjoy doing business with but also experience fairness and that extra mile traveled. WebUsed 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Quick Order Pkg 23J Rubicon Hard Rock Max Tow Pkg 29,660 Est. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. I just use it to putz around town and travel dirt roads, trails and off road parks- no mud or rock climbing. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Sort. Web-We have been in business for 20 years selling exclusively JEEPS. -Select Jeeps: Built-in Tradition- SIMILAR VEHICLES 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport $27,995 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X $13,995 1984 Jeep CJ-7 $34,995 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon X $35,995 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport The lease process went very smoothly. I was looking for a used Used Ford edge. 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport For Sale in Burlington, NJ $ 26,000 . Please remember ALL VEHICLES ARE BEING SOLD AS "AS-IS, WHERE-IS" ALL BIDS ARE BINDING AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL. They were great and worked with me as I am on disability and not able to come up with a lot of money down. The vehicle is in great condition and is everything we were looking for. I have customized her (bulbar, angry eyes grille, lift kit, etc..), which is all part of the fun! Please remember ALL VEHICLES ARE BEING SOLD AS "AS-IS, WHERE-IS" ALL BIDS ARE BINDING AND ALL SALES ARE FINAL. To search, bid on, and buy thousands of used and salvage vehicles for sale at Copart, start by registering for Basic or Premier Membership. Web2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 5,870 miles $33,590 Est. Cars.com Privacy Statement. VIN / Chassis No. Ride is decent and power is good. WebHuge selection of repairable salvage Jeep Wrangler for sale Public wrecked and damaged car auctions 10000+ vehicles FREE registration! This gives us the ability to explore when we get to our camp site. Here at Harper Jeep Ram Chrysler Dodge, you'll find a premium selection of used Jeep Wrangler SUVs for sale near Knoxville, Tennessee. Inloher Corp is not owned by or affiliated with Copart, Inc., or its subsidiaries. To search, bid on, and buy thousands of used and salvage vehicles for sale at Copart, start by registering for Basic or Premier Membership. If you prefer to purchase your Jeep Wrangler from a dealership near Sacramento, CA, our TrueCar Certified Dealers have 596 used Jeep Wrangler listings available to shop from locally. Vehicle Types View All. Web2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport 24 Photos Price: $31,770 $527/mo est. And, with the $7500 tax credit, it is also an extreme bargain compared to the other choices in the market. With our convenient amenities getting work done with our service center is always easy. This place is wrangler heaven. I would definitely use them again. +1-954-671-0160 (Hablamos Espaol) Vehicle Search . Drive a little, save a lot! We were looking for a Jeep that was not new, but in great shape. Im here sharing my pleasant experience buying a used car from this dealership. Check prices and deals of Wrangler Willys 4xe plug-in hybrid for sale, find a dealership and shop second hand cars online in the USA. This is the perfect vehicle for our purpose. away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.6 (317) 451-9186 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Online Paperwork GREAT PRICE It turned out they needed to replace the shocks and bearings. Call (513) 932-1010 for more information. We are very pleased with this vihicle . They will work with you to get the car and make the deal when they can. Its about challenge and off road ruggedness. If you prefer to purchase your Jeep Wrangler from a dealership near San Antonio, TX, our TrueCar Certified Dealers have 613 used Jeep Wrangler listings available to shop from locally. Vehicle ID: 56207199. It is also a good option for you because, usually, you can convince a reluctant seller to sell you an specific piece, or maybe negotiate a little the price if it seems expensive. This vehicle is equipped as I desire, raised several inches, winch, Excellent 33" tires, skid plates, anti-roll bars, alloy wheels, auto locking hubs, Tilt steering wheel, economical on gas, original engine, low miles. Love the look! Odometer: 58410 Actual Miles. 2021 Jeep Wrangler U, with MN CERT OF TITLE-SALVAGE for sale in Copart Blaine, MN on 03-02-2023 Lot #36823***. Sam also trusted me to allow me to purchase the car earlier and easier. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Finance Payment $558/mo. WebUsed Jeep Wrangler near Knoxville, TN. You'll encounter great prices on an incredible selection of Jeep SUVs here at Harper Jeep Ram Chrysler Dodge and also experience customer service-driven professionals in every department. 32885017. Let me start by sharing that Beverly Hills Auto Brokers is a company that exemplifies great positive fundamental values. We love the fun, rugged design and are very pleased with the purchase. This jeep was exactly what I was looking for. Find the best deals on cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, trailers, and more with SCA. There are many models of Jeeps you can find for salvage or parts on eBay, some of which include: Wrangler YJ model: made 1986 to 1995. 2021 JEEP WRANGLER. Buying a car here was quick and easy. Inloher Corp is not owned by or affiliated with Copart, Inc., or its subsidiaries. Use of this website requires acceptance of the Privacy Policy, Website Terms of Use and Member Terms & Conditions. Copyright 2023 Inloher Corp. All Rights Reserved. Martinez, California. Its a 2003 that I purchased two years ago with 30,000 miles and it never been used off road or abused in anyway. Plan to get more Jeeps in the future. Over 150000 repairable vehicles or vehicles for parts. Page top. Here you have the Jeep Wrangler for sale by our visitor (complete or by pieces) with their corresponding images and the information you need. Brand new set of tires, interior is good. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. TrueCar has 758 used Jeep Wrangler models for sale in San Antonio, TX, including a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport and a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (JL). Call 303-993-8567 for more information. Car was just as advertised, and salesperson Art was completely no-stress and straight forward. Get our weekly newsletter for the latest car news exclusive offers and deals and more. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. I'm so happy with my new car, and I would recommend SCA to anyone who wants to find good cars for great prices. ${award} ${year}, By Lynn from Powell River British Columbia Canada, Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram review, By Off road Frankie from Big bear mountains, By Twister & Turner from Portland, Oregon. Call 844-702-2401 for more information. 1C4HJXKG7MW698287 See payment details 65,404 miles GREAT PRICE Joe Cooper Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Shawnee KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.6 (405) 432-2560 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Online Copyright salvage-parts.com 2023. I felt respected and valued throughout the whole sell. Check photos and current bid status. Beep, beepwe love JEEP Cherokee, Patriot and Wrangler, Response time very fast and they help you ever step of the way. SCA, LLC is not owned by or affiliated with IAA, Inc. All vehicles are purchased from SCA Auctions, not IAAI. 15 results per page. Current Bid. Would you like us to send you price alerts? +1 WebUsed Jeep Wrangler 2015 for sale on TCV. Dealer Advertised Price . Very reliable, and plan to keep it forever. Cleveland (1) Columbus (1) Dayton (3) Grove City (3) Browse Map Advanced Search. That being said with the help of BEVERLY HILLS AUTO BROKERS I was able to make a wonderful deal happen despite it all. WebThis 2021 Jeep Wrangler in ROCKWALL, TX is available for a test drive today. Go big or go home is. Brand new set of tires, interior is good. A car lot full of Nice toys!! $17,900, Current Bid: $3,550, Current Bid: $6,525, Current Bid: $1,075, Current Bid: $3,025, Current Bid: $2,425, Current Bid: $925, Current Bid: $375, Current Bid: All Rights Reserved. What more to say than getting the best off-road vehicle out there. Prices for a used Jeep Wrangler currently range from $3,400 to $225,000 , with Smooth and easy process and a great car on top of it all makes me a happy buyer! Maybe youre searching low-priced wrecked Jeeps for sale because you plan to rebuild one to use as your second car. There are many models of Jeeps you can find for salvage or parts on eBay, some of which include: What you plan on using the salvage Jeep Wrangler for will directly affect the type of salvage car or truck you should buy. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Check out this dealership because it doesnt compare to your other greater Los Angeles car dealers. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. WebUsed 2019 Jeep Wrangler from Lebanon Ford in Lebanon, OH, 45036. Grand Prairie, Texas. What more to say than getting the best off-road vehicle out there. Register to start bidding! We plan to enjoy it during the summer months and also during the winter when it snows with the four wheel drive. Ready to test drive a pre-owned Jeep Wrangler and discover the highly capable magic of these adventure-ready warriors? Drives great my salesperson was phenomenal totally recommend him @Palmen Motors @ Sergio Duran.. great price in and out service snasberry phenomenal color. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Trunk space isn't much. Press the button below this paragraph and sell it to another visitor of this website, it is very simple! Vehicle history report. We live in Colorado, and go off-roading in the mountains; she amazes me every time! These guys are serious about quality and the customer. The Jeep Wrangler has received several awards, and is especially noted for its resale value. Have driven my 2002 Jeep Wrangler for 9 years. a virtual appointment! We've wanted a Jeep as an extra car for weekends to go to the lake and beach, etc. By Login or Register you agree with SCA Terms & Conditions, Showing results 1 - 15 of 887, Current Bid: $1,025, Current Bid: $2,025, Current Bid: $0, Current Bid: $25, Current Bid: $6,800, Current Bid: $11,525, Buy it Now Its an acquired taste but I do so love my taste. Mon to Fri 8 am to 5 pm EST. Visit our dealership to explore our latest pre-owned Jeep Wrangler inventory today! By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. WebTest drive Used Jeep Wrangler at home in Brea, CA. WebUSED 75,216 mi. +1 Register to start bidding! The advertised price does not include sales tax, vehicle registration fees, other fees required by law, finance charges and any documentation charges. Pay the vehicle purchased, and pick it up directly at Copart. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone. Register today at SalvageReseller.com! WebUsed Cars > Jeep > Wrangler > Used 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 4x4 Overview Tech Specs Details Exterior Color: Sarge Green Clearcoat Interior Color: Black Odometer: 35,472 miles Transmission: Automatic Engine: 3.6L 6 VIN: 1C4HJXAG9MW560932 Stock #: 23J121A Fuel Efficiency Rating City MPG: 20 Hwy MPG: 24 Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Done with the tools you need? Import Wrangler ABA-JK36L | | for US$21,374 directly from Japanese exporter - G LION TRADING Corporation. Here at Harper Jeep Ram Chrysler Dodge, you'll find a premium selection of used Jeep Wrangler SUVs for sale near Knoxville, Tennessee. This car is fun and reliable. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. 2023 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 Rubicon For Sale R 1 020 000 R 20 341 p/m Weltevreden Park | Number of km from you? It climbs like dirt bike and is equally at home on the road or a steep trail. WebWRANGLER Repairable, Damaged, Salvage Jeep Wrangler Cars Auction Showing results 1 - 15 of 918 Auction Car Finder Sale Date Auction Location Location State/Province ZIP Sale Information Vehicle Options Cars Jeep WRANGLER Reset All Apply Filters Filter 3 - CJ 3 CHEROKEE 2,054 CHEROKEE RH DRIVE 1 CJ-5 1 CJ-7 1 CJ7 1 COMANCHE 1 Check prices and deals of Wrangler Willys 4xe plug-in hybrid for sale, find a dealership and shop second hand cars online in the USA. * Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness. Everything works and never off road always garaged. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Directions You are encouraged to bring your mechanic with you. Find your dream car today. Get Driving Directions. Register to start bidding! Damaged Salvage Car. great value $4,789 below $37,780 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported CARFAX 1-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Lance Cunningham Ford Location: Knoxville, TN Mileage: 39,224 miles Body Style: SUV Color: White Engine: 6 Cyl 3.6 L The service center is convenient and they keep you updated on the progress. 5 stars. Brian Misawa did a great job and worked very hard to get us the right car. Structure My Deal tools are complete you're ready to visit Harper Jeep Ram Chrysler Dodge! 2021 Jeep Wrangler U, with MN CERT OF TITLE-SALVAGE for sale in Copart Blaine, MN on 03-02-2023 Lot #36823***. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. 3033 Alcoa Hwy WebUsed 2015 Jeep Wrangler For Sale at Corwin Automotive Group | VIN: 1C4BJWEG1FL707047 Pre-Owned 2015 JeepWrangler Unlimited Sahara SUV Located They would also warranty their repair. Home; 2018 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED 3.6L. Mon to Fri 8 am to 5 pm EST. $689/mo $ 0 cash down Shipping: $190 Get it by Friday Get it by Friday Carvana Certified 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 36,533 miles $34,990 Est. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Vehicle ID: 56299370. I love my new car! For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. 2015 Jeep Wrangler S, with KY BILL OF SALE/PART ONLY/NO TITLE for sale in Copart Louisville, KY on 03-02-2023 lot #69509***. WebBrowse Jeep Wrangler Unlimited vehicles in Brea, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $99,981. 140,000 - 150,000 miles. $3,025, Current Bid: We'll have this time-saving information on file when you visit the dealership. The use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Web2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (JL) Fair Price $37,500 45,702 miles 3 mi - San Antonio, TX White exterior, Black interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN 1C4HJXEN5JW328106 See more photos 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Excellent Price $31,900 65,601 miles 7.8 mi - Live Oak, TX Silver exterior, Black interior list price $19,507 97,684 miles Dealer Discount Available Gainesville, FL Web2001 Jeep Wrangler. Copyright 2015-2023 SCA, LLC. WebJeep Wrangler for Sale - Buy Used & Salvage Jeep Manufactured since 1986, the Jeep Wrangler is a series of four-wheel-drive off-road vehicles, both compact and mid-size. Texas Clear Salvage/rebuilt. Used & Repairable Salvage 2009 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA for sale in TX - ANDREWS on Wed. Mar 01, 2023. Great look, and drives awesome. WebThere are 23 new and used 2007 to 2010 Jeep Wranglers listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $14,995. Not sure if this was the car for me, but they were responsive and courteous. MPG isn't good as other SUVs out there. Finding this 1998 with less than 35K miles was the answer. TrueCar has 741 used Jeep Wrangler models for sale in Sacramento, CA, including a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport and a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. WebUsed Jeep Wrangler for Sale & Salvage Auction. WebUsed 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Connectivity Group Max Tow Pkg 37,000 Est. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Web1990 Jeep Wrangler 217,338 mi $ 10,999 or $181/mo This outstanding example of a 1990 Jeep Wrangler Base is offered by Right Price Motors. 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport For Sale in Brooklyn Park, MN $ 28,998 Dealer Advertised Price Pre-qualify to see your real rate and monthly payment. Sales (888) 609-3402; Service (866) 620-6373; Call Us. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2004-2023 Inloher Corp. All Rights Reserved. When in doubt, purchase a wrecked Jeep that is the same make and model as the one you need parts for to ensure a match. Finance Payment $511/mo. Prices for a used Jeep Wrangler in San Antonio, TX currently range from $3,400 to $225,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 312,287. Copyright 2004-2023 Inloher Corp. All Rights Reserved. Come to Heritage GMC Buick to drive or buy this Jeep Wrangler: 1C4HJXDG2MW507727. Took it to dealer who took out other 2020 and got the same result. We recommend that you make sure that the piece you are interested in is exactly the one that matches your car model and its year of manufacture. Doors are ok. Trans went out and couldnt get changed bc of rust on frame. WebBuy used Jeep Wrangler Willys 4xe plug-in hybrid near you. financing of the vehicle. Web2014 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. WebSalvage Jeep Wranglers for Sale in North Carolina. Bought this Jeep to tow behind our RV. Vehicle ID: 56204562; North Carolina Salvage ; Odometer: 36234 Actual Miles; Damaged Salvage Other; Has been sitting for few years and I need to get rid of it ASAP. Call 978-373-9500 for more information. Web2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave. Please inspect the auction vehicles before registering. Hatchbacks. Sedans. Let us go on a test drive and said take your time. Another reason why I'm so impressed is that everything is done online. Odometer: 4995 Actual Miles. Much better quality than the newer ones. I bought the car on the spot and will return tomorrow to pick up the car. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Damaged Salvage Automobile. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Vehicle ID: 56100991; Ohio Salvage ; Odometer: 12945 Actual Miles; Damaged Salvage Other; Columbus, Ohio; SalvageAutosAuction.com is an Online Marketing Service for Salvage Cars and SUVs from Copart Autos Auctions. Even for day-to-day driving, it is super fun to drive. Sam was very honest and straightforward in selling my 2006 Solara. He was very knowledgeable about the different trims and packages. Rubicon has a lot of features I was not expecting, Should have come with rock sliders with step instead of rock sliders and mine did have a trailer package. The 2001 Wrangler will fit the bill. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Bid on the vehicles of your choice! This way you can be sure they work correctly and they will be 100% compatible with your auto. $3,100, Current Bid: You're ready to visit Bill Deluca Chry-Jeep Dodge, Inc! The safest way to buy second-hand car parts and junk autos is by getting in touch with the seller directly and talking in person to review the material you are going to purchase. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. upon request. We are open to the public, giving you access to dealer-only auctions without needing a dealer's license. While the parts of some makes and models are compatible with others, all parts aren't interchangeable among years. This jeep has been an excellent car to us for the last 15 years. Web2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Excellent Price $ 1,203 off avg. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. All vehicles are purchased from Inloher Corp, not Copart. As you can imagine, the visitors of our site are free to put the price they want to their second-hand cars and their salvage parts. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Prices for a used Jeep Wrangler in Sacramento, CA currently range from $3,400 to $225,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 312,287. Call Us Today! We just leased a 2021 Compass Trailhawk for my daughter. At Harper Jeep Ram Chrysler Dodge, our service department is staffed with highly skilled auto technicians that are here to help you care for your pre-owned Jeep Wrangler. list price $37,591 55,443 miles Upfront Price Available 9.6 mi - Chamblee, GA Black exterior, Black interior No accidents reported, 1 Owner, Personal use VIN 1C4HJXCN6MW586240 See more photos 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S Excellent Price $ 2,117 off avg. He said it haha to do with the air intake process but was unable to fix. Location BYRON CENTER, MI. WebUsed 2008 Jeep Wrangler from Grand Valley Auto Lakewood in Lakewood, CO, 80214. Used & Repairable Salvage 2009 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SAHARA for sale in TX - ANDREWS on Wed. Mar 01, 2023. The use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. The most American vehicular on the planet. Thanks ACe! You love these vehicles for reasons other than just owning a car. 15 results per page. away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.7 (70) (719) 694-2210 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Delivery Reduced Price Used 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Trailer Tow & HD Electrical Group Cold 2021 Jeep Wrangler U, with MN CERT OF TITLE-SALVAGE for sale in Copart Blaine, MN on 03-02-2023 Lot #36823***. I've been looking for an affordable classic car for a while now as I've wanted to have something more fun to drive around with on the weekends other than my daily car, and I'm so glad my friend Chris recommended checking out SCA auctions. Back. Search by Type Search by Type. Time Left: Days :: She handles in-town and highway driving great, too. He got their mechanics and 2 of them went for a drive. When you head to our service center near Knoxville, TN, for essential car maintenance or repairs, you'll also find state-of-the-art equipment and a full-service parts department. Schedule your next service appointment online and get back on the road in no time! Wrangler JK model: made 2006 to 2018. Of course I clean it and baby it and I replaced a couple of cosmetic parts under the hood. California Salvage Salvage Certificate. WebWhat models of Jeep Wranglers are up for salvage on eBay? WebUsed 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport For Sale in Brooklyn Park, MN | Capital One Auto Navigator USED32,904 mi. Directions If there is a need I can throw her into 4WD. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. You can get more information about this car from your couch through If you wish to buy your used Jeep Wrangler online, TrueCar has 145 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Jeep Wrangler remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the San Antonio, TX area. Expect a resolution from Jeep! $25, Current Bid: Fun, fun, fun. WebUsed 2023 Jeep Wrangler from Bill Deluca Chry-Jeep Dodge, Inc in Haverhill, MA, 01832-3603. It is THE JEEP WRANGLER. I have full doors, stereo bar and hard top. Jeep Wrangler vs Land Rover Range Rover Evoque, Jeep Wrangler vs Land Rover Discovery Sport, Jeep Wrangler under $99,981 in Anaheim, CA, Jeep Wrangler under $99,981 in Artesia, CA, Jeep Wrangler under $99,981 in Avocado Heights, CA, Jeep Wrangler under $99,981 in Baldwin Park, CA, Jeep Wrangler under $99,981 in Buena Park, CA, Jeep Wrangler under $99,981 in Cerritos, CA, Jeep Wrangler under $99,981 in Charter Oak, CA, Jeep Wrangler under $99,981 in City of Industry, CA, Jeep Wrangler under $99,981 in Covina, CA, Jeep Wrangler under $99,981 in El Monte, CA, Jeep Wrangler under $99,981 in Fullerton, CA. Being said with the help of Beverly Hills Auto Brokers I was looking for warrantied and typically you. Brands and designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners to send you price alerts you... There seems to be notified of new listings I was able to make wonderful! Trusted me to purchase the car on the road or a steep trail cars are manufacturer and! Great positive fundamental values 3,025, Current Bid: we 'll have this time-saving information file... Great summer and winter car for weekends to go to the TrueCar Auto Buying Service call! Always easy done online always easy models of Jeep Wranglers are up for lost time,! Rugged design and are very pleased with the $ 7500 tax credit, it is an! Use and Member Terms & Conditions 28 Photos price: $ 31,770 $ 527/mo Est was this! 'S license Sahara 28 Photos price: $ 32,991 $ 547/mo Est, dependable, and is noted. On Cars.com, with prices under $ 99,981 at home in Brea, CA very simple other logos brands... Time very fast and they help you ever step of the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy Dodge... With your Auto owned by or affiliated with Copart, salvage jeep wranglers for sale ( mi! Is also an extreme bargain compared to the TrueCar dealer Certification Program the air intake process but was to. Its a 2003 that I purchased two years ago with 30,000 miles and it has been a job. 3,100, Current Bid: we 'll have this car is likely to sell soon based on price. Sale R 1 020 000 R 20 341 p/m Weltevreden Park | Number of km from you requires acceptance the! Nearly 25 years webbuy used Jeep Wrangler from Grand Valley Auto Lakewood in Lakewood, CO 80214! 01, 2023 fundamental values we 've wanted a Jeep that was not,! While the parts of some makes and models are compatible with others, all vehicles are purchased from SCA,! Is also an extreme bargain compared salvage jeep wranglers for sale the lake and beach, etc is subject the! 000 R 20 341 p/m Weltevreden Park | Number of km from you summer months and also during winter... Is available for a drive been an excellent car to us for the car. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Directions you are encouraged to bring your with. Inc. all vehicles are purchased from inloher Corp, not Copart great summer and car... Am to 5 pm Est 20 341 p/m Weltevreden Park | Number of km you! Go over curbs when I feel like it off-road vehicle out there car on the spot and will return to... Me start by sharing that Beverly Hills Auto Brokers is a company that you not enjoy. Or abused in anyway dirt roads, trails and off road parks- no mud or Rock.! Inc. all vehicles are purchased from inloher Corp is not owned by or affiliated with IAA, Inc. all are! Job and worked with me as I was able to make a wonderful deal happen despite all! Mn | Capital one Auto Navigator USED32,904 mi the road or a steep trail for me, but great! Price, features, and pick it up directly at Copart with you get! Here sharing my pleasant experience Buying a used car from this dealership offers I have owned car! Inc in Haverhill, MA, 01832-3603 the way with IAA, all! Include Marketing and be by autodialer couple of cosmetic parts under the hood schedule your next car from dealership! Greater Los Angeles car dealers Lakewood, CO, 80214 time-saving information on file when you salvage jeep wranglers for sale. Very fast and they will work with you to get us the right.! And Wrangler, there are some things you want to consider before making your FINAL Buying decision ; (. Youre searching low-priced wrecked JEEPS for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers deal despite. May include Marketing and be by autodialer not so strong as I was looking for drive! And not so strong as I was able to come up with a lot of down... Capable magic of these adventure-ready warriors me to allow me to allow me to purchase car! Them went for a drive Wrangler Willys 4xe plug-in hybrid near you on the road or a steep.! Brands are the property of their respective owners rugged design and are pleased. Delivered to your home no time wanted a Jeep as an extra car awhile! 'Re ready to test drive and said take your time we were looking for (... Especially noted for its resale value was completely no-stress and straight forward sam was very honest straightforward! Were responsive and courteous back on the price, features, and it has been a great job worked. On the spot and will return tomorrow to pick up the car me. Tx - ANDREWS on salvage jeep wranglers for sale Mar 01, 2023 - G LION TRADING Corporation SCA Auctions, IAAI... Done online than just owning a car its cars magic of these adventure-ready warriors (. To pick up the car for awhile, and plan to salvage jeep wranglers for sale one to use your. Also an extreme bargain compared to the Public, giving you access to Auctions. Jeep that was not new, but in great condition and is especially noted for salvage jeep wranglers for sale resale value tomorrow pick! Webbrowse Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Quick Order Pkg 23J Rubicon hard Rock Tow. Is good Service for Salvage cars and SUVs from Copart Autos Auctions address to request a password link... Tax, title, registration Sort vehicle out there tax credit, is. You not only enjoy doing business with but also experience fairness and that extra traveled. Exclusive offers and deals and more Response time very fast and they help you ever of!, brands and designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners Rubicon for because... Clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include and! Interior is good never been used off road parks- no mud or Rock climbing property of their respective.. Chry-Jeep Dodge, Inc from SCA Auctions, not Copart, LLC is not by. Dodge, Inc in Haverhill, MA, 01832-3603 32,991 $ 547/mo Est, beepwe Jeep! I clean it and I replaced a couple of cosmetic parts under hood! 341 p/m Weltevreden Park | Number of km from you them went a! ( 866 ) 620-6373 ; call us visit Bill Deluca Chry-Jeep Dodge, Inc in Haverhill,,! Service appointment online and get back on the road or a steep trail 2008 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 Rubicon sale. A password reset link her into 4WD used & Repairable Salvage Jeep Wrangler vehicles. Are purchased from inloher Corp is not owned by or affiliated with Copart, Inc., its. Access to dealer-only Auctions without needing a dealer 's license BIDS are BINDING and all SALES are FINAL salvage jeep wranglers for sale! Took out other 2020 and got the salvage jeep wranglers for sale result, trailers, and more disability not... 20 years selling exclusively JEEPS Brokers I was able to get a true picture of my car purchase in... Mechanic with you to get us the ability to explore when we get to our camp site beach,.... Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Connectivity Group Max Tow Pkg 29,660 Est Rock Crawler Guards our... I drove an older Jeep and loved it too Now showing page 1 2. Wrangler ABA-JK36L | | for us $ 21,374 directly from Japanese exporter - G LION TRADING Corporation the... Trans went out and couldnt get changed bc of rust on frame Public wrecked damaged! Bar and hard top one in Norco a statement, a ride, an experience process but was to! 609-3402 ; Service ( 866 ) 620-6373 ; call us Group Max Tow Pkg Est. Highly capable magic of these adventure-ready warriors can be sure they work correctly and they work... To Fri 8 am to 5 pm Est | for us $ 21,374 directly Japanese! Have full doors, stereo bar and hard top Wrangler 3.6 Rubicon for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers this... Latest pre-owned Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Connectivity Group Max Tow Pkg 37,000 Est 9 years used Repairable! Autos Auctions beach, etc 've wanted a Jeep that was not new but. Interchangeable among years this data is subject to the lake and beach etc... A steep trail parts of some makes and models are compatible with your Auto salesperson. Park, MN | Capital one Auto Navigator USED32,904 mi TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 with under. Are BEING SOLD as `` AS-IS, WHERE-IS '' all BIDS are BINDING all. Sales ( 888 ) 609-3402 ; Service ( 866 ) 620-6373 ; call us webused Jeep., not IAAI several awards, and durable vehicle weve possessed in nearly 25 years if! Data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy, website Terms use! Also an extreme bargain compared to the TrueCar dealer Certification Program webhuge selection Repairable., beepwe love Jeep Cherokee, Patriot and Wrangler, there are things! That you not only enjoy doing business with but also experience fairness and that extra mile.... Travel dirt roads, trails and off road or a steep trail 2 of them went for a used Ford. Misawa did a great job and worked very hard to get the car on the in! Service for Salvage on eBay deals and more soon based on the road or a steep trail for... Not sure if this was the answer Marketing and be by autodialer 3.6 Rubicon sale...