Sophie Lionnet, 21, was kept as a prisoner in the Wimbledon home of Sabrina Kouider and Ouissem Medouni, both French nationals. When the pair were found guilty, chilling pictures of chicken on a barbecue showed how they then tried to mask the smell of Ms Lionnets charred remains. Male support 0808 800 5005US NDV Hotline 1-800-799-7233Aus Reach out 1800 737 732 Thank you for watching! They have no humanity in them at all. Sabrina Kouider, 35, and her partner Ouissem Medouni were sentenced to a minimum term of 30 years for the murder of Sophie Lionnet today, The Sun reports. A couple who tortured their French nanny before killing her and throwing her body on a bonfire have been sentenced to life in prison. Did I scare you?. Kouider: What were scared of? Have you understood that? Youre making fun of me? You were scared? (Inaudible) where is it? Is this clear? (Inaudible) When the coppers search with dogs. In it she shouts: "Youre making fun of me, are you? On checking with them, they said that heroin it stays maximum five days in the blood. We agree. When the pair were found guilty, chilling pictures of chicken on a barbecue showed how the twisted killers tried to mask the smell as they burned the nannys body in September 2017. Tortured and killed Sophie Lionnet's dad, Patrick, has said he is haunted by her death. Id really like to help you. How many times, did he come here in the night, huh? Sabrina Kouider, 35. https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheElliotRose?search_query=HORRORHey, my name is Sara Jade and I have a passion for True Crime and Criminology. 20. She lived in a small community and lived a sheltered life. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. The Couple Proceeded To Throw Her On A Bonfire After Interrogation An Mark Who?. Catherine Lionnet, the deceased nannys mother, said when the pair were found guilty: Sophie had only just started to live her life no one had the right to take it away. Kouider convinced herself he was spying on her, having sex with the nanny and even extracting Medouni's semen to frame him for rape. They gave you a stock, okay? We pay for your stories! Medouni tried to pass off the charred remains as a sheep. For weeks, the au pair was starved and tortured by her London employers, Sophie Lionnet thought shed found the ideal job when she moved from France and became a live-in nanny to London couple, v=k4UqSuKgdgA Youre being difficult! So where is the house, Im listening, where is the house? And whenever you come back to the house, I smell sex. This is mature for you, this is mature, this is mature. Who provided you with that? Well never sell your personal information. Okay? And whenever you come back to the house, I smell sex. Be quick. Then help us! How many of this did he give you this? No sweet talk! This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. (Inaudible) He was with you, even the best of the best, they are going to be. Okay? Think carefully about 40 years in prison. Okay? A French nanny who was tortured and killed by a couple following sadistic 'interrogation' sessions left a chilling final note. Go ahead Sophie! By James Murray. I only wish I could turn the clock back, it never happened and you would be alive with us today.. It is up to you. I thought you were someone good!. The court heard she was obsessed with her ex Kouider reported him to police more than 30 times and received a caution for branding him a pedophile on a fake Facebook profile. Sabrina Kouider, 36, and her partner Ouissem Medouni, 41, murdered 21-year-old Sophie Lionnet over a false belief she was having an affair with ex-Boyzone singer Mark Walton. They are trained to do that, We wont tell them (Inaudible). By The nanny suffered a campaign of abuse at the hands of the couple she worked for. Kouider: Yes, he knew you because he asked you when you will be coming back. View our online Press Pack. In Lionnets final days, Kouider and Medouni hit her with an electrical cable and beat her so badly, she was left with five fractured ribs and a cracked breast bone. La diseadora de moda Sabrina Kouider, de 35 aos, y el banquero Ouissem Medouni, de 40, recibirn su sentencia el prximo 26 de junio, despus de que un jurado considerara probado que . So decide and talk to me. Because, I am a nice person; okay? Okay? Is it because there are lots of crimes over there and you are protecting them because you are, Why do you hesitate to tell where is the house? Look me in the eyes! (Inaudible) He was with you, even the best of the best, they are going to be checked, ok. Do you know this girl? It appeared to stem from Mr Walton leaving Kouider and stopping supporting her financially because he could not be sure he was the father of her son. Our daughter left us excited at the prospect for fulfilling her dreams. You have a monster there! He said their "unhealthy, myopic, all-consuming and groundless" obsession with Mr Walton had deprived them of reason and turned their nanny into "something less than human". Go ahead Sophie! But how far will she go? Where did you put them? So you want to go to prison? I need help to stop them.". Before killing Lionnet, Koudier and her 40-year-old partner, Medouni, hadbecome convinced the young nanny was spying on the family at their Wimbledon home. Sophie's precious life was not theirs to take. Never mind whether it was a house, or a flat. You canWhatsAppus on 07810 791 502. This story has been shared 101,252 times. He told the MailOnline: "I try to think of Sophie the last time I saw her happy and smiling, but sometimes I cannot block out the horror. She was imprisoned. Sophie Lionnet moved to London from her home in north-east France in January 2016, Ouissem Medouni and Sabrina Kouider met in 2001 and had been in an on-off relationship, The couple denied murder, but admitted burning Ms Lionnet's body in the garden of their home. I am not against you. Sabrina and Sam's started to abuse Sophie, firstly bydenying her food and treating her like a slave, this then escalated to physical and psychological abuse, slaps and beatings with electrical cords and other instruments became the norm. https://www.facebook.com/SaraJadetc/Business Email only. . In the note, she said she was sorry for killing Lionnet and she wished she could turn the clock back.. These are the first pictures of the garden in which the body of French nanny Sophie Lionnet was burned in a bonfire. Kouider, 34, the former partner of original Boyzone band member Mark Walton, and Medouni, 40, have denied her murder in September last year. Badly burned body found at south-west London property, Sabrina Kouider and Ouissem Medouni subjected the nanny to brutal interrogations before her death, Sophie pictured looking gaunt and emaciated in an interrogation video two days before her death, She suffered broken ribs and chest bones in the savage beatings, The killers cooked chicken on a BBQ after burning Sophie's body, She was drowned in a bath after 12 days of torture, The killers now face life behind bars when they are sentenced next month, Kouider screamed as the jury found her guilty of murder, Kouider had a twisted obsession with her ex, Boyzone founder Mark Walton, Medouni admitted manslaughter before retracting his confession - he has now been found guilty of murder, Police found a bottle of patio cleaner that was used to conceal the crime, The nanny's body was stuffed into a shed to hide evidence. The judge said allegations Lionnet was plotting with Walton to abuse the family were a complete fiction and motivated by a desire for revenge. Her killers Sabrina Kouider, 35, and partner Ouissem Medouni, 40, were yesterday found guilty of murder. Because as far as I am concerned, I am not going to joke with you! Im talking to you (Inaudible). He added: It is plain from all the evidence that Sophie was a kind, gentle and good-natured girl., He continued: Im sure you knew the way you interrogated her was unacceptable in the extreme, that it was unlawful to assault her and she was in a dreadful state by the time of her death and torturing her in the bath was totally and utterly wrong.. Her behaviour was difficult, incomprehensible.". the truth. dont make fun of me! Kouider: Youre making fun of me, are you? You too must help me! Her burnt body was eventually found on the couple's patio when firefighters were called to reports of foul-smelling smoke. We agree with that; yeah? Sit properly. Medouni: Stop shouting like this! Go on! I just fed you, please, put yourself together and get your strength back and answer me. The violent questioning was conducted by the duo over a 12-day period in a bid to force Miss Lionet to confess to various false crimes. Below is excerpts from an audio file recovered from Koudier's phone: Medouni: Okay Wait! Get email updates with the day's biggest stories. Richard Spillett, Crime Correspondent For Mailonline, Koudier recorded the brutal questioning sessions the couple held at their south-, King Charles hosts von der Leyen at Windsor Castle, Woman appears to fake injury while arguing with tradie next door, Shocking video shows machete fight in broad daylight, Gabor Mat: No Jewish state without oppressing local population, Putin spy plane before being 'destroyed by pro-Ukraine Belarus group', Amplified jet stream could lead to 'disruptive snow in places', Pupils take to TikTok as they stage protest at Shenfield High School, Trans double-rapist Isla Bryson sentenced to eight years in prison, Biden claims ICU nurse would whisper in his ear and BREATH on him, Police urgently searching for missing baby after couple arrested, Child reads from sexually explicit book at Maine school board meeting, Moment pastor FOILS armed robbery after praying for gunmen. Thank you for watching x SJ x If you would like to support my channel-please click the link below to leave a tip :) Thank you!https://koji.to/SaraJadeTrueCrimeFOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIALSInstagram: sarajadetc. Another ex-boyfriend Anthony Francois described her as a "lunatic, fickle and unstable". Kouider: If you promise to tell me the truth and I later find out that its lie, I will not protect you. Eventually, Sabrina came to believe that Sophie was a spy sent by Mark Wilton to destroy her and her family. I am here. Before killing Ms Lionnet, Koudier and her 40-year-old partner had become convinced the young nanny was spying on the family at their Wimbledon home. Kouider: You dont know. The judge told Kouider she was motivated by an unjustified desire to make Lionnet and Walton suffer. It feels like a horrible dream to me that I wish I could just wake up from. I am going to spoil your life, as you have spoiled mine! Crime. Open your mouth. Sabrina Kouider, 35, and Ouissem Medouni, 40, subjected 21-year-old Sophie Lionnet to weeks of punishing interrogations to extract a false confession . A trial began during March 2018 (Part 2 of 2). Sophie Lionnet, 21, was starved, beaten, whipped with a cable and left with a broken chestbone ribs before being drowned in a bath. The Murders of Sophie Lionnet and Senior Constable David Rixon. THIS is the haunting picture of a starved French nanny taken just two days before she was murdered and burned by an evil London couple. Okay? Huh! 15 Information Genre Documentary Released 2020 Run Time 42 min Rated 15 Languages Original Audio English (United Kingdom) Audio English (United Kingdom), English (United States) Sabrina Kouider, 35, and her partner Ouissem Medouni, 40,. Sabrina Kouider, 35, and her boyfriend, Ouissem Medouni, 40, starved, beat and tortured Sophie Lionnet, 21, including dunking her head in the water, in order to coax her into falsely confessing. They then threw her body on a. You have to be careful about what you say. Before the trial, Medouni claimed Miss Lionnet died by accident after he punched her during an interrogation in the bath. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. In May Kouider and Medouni were found guilty of murdering the 21-year-old Ms Lionnet after subjecting her to a campaign of torture. Why do you take time in answering? Youre making fun of me? But the Court of Appeal received an appeal from Medouni on 10 July. But youre lying; it is as obvious as. Sabrina Kouider, 35, and Ouissem Medouni, 40, were today found guilty after a . Koudier recorded a brutal interrogation session which reveals the level of abuse Sophie suffered. Chilling recordings previously played in court showed how Lionnet was denied hospital treatment after being tortured and the inquisitions continued until the nanny was either beaten to death or drowned in the bath of the couples tiny apartment. Her melted glasses were found near to a smoking bonfire in the couple's back garden, as they claimed to cops her body was that of a sheep. Kouider: Okay, but how many did he give you? How many did he give you? Do you know this girl, I am just asking? You dont want to it. Sophie tried to appease her employers by giving false confessions and apologies. Whereas, we would say to them here is what we found!, It would smell it. Yeah? ! Eventually, Sabrina came to believe that Sophie was a spy sent by Mark Wilton to destroy her and her family. Ok, you should be able to recognise a person you saw for two years, shouldnt you? Why do, why do you take time to answer my question? Sabrina Kouider, 34, is being questioned along with a 40-year-old man after the body of 21-year-old Sophie Lionnet was found burned beyond recognition in Kouider's home in the Southfields . 36. Sabrina Kouider, 35, and her partner Ouissem Medouni, 40, were found guilty last month. Where did you watch TV? Why do, why do you take time to answer my question? Sophie I am shocked and sad that you are not part of this world any more. The footage and photos being used are for research only.Domestic abuse hotlinesUK Victim support 08 08 16 89 111UK Safeline 01926 402 498. x SJ xPlease be kind and make no hateful remarks in the comments about the victims in this case. The court heard "malevolent" Kouider accused her. Her melted glasses were found near a smoking bonfire in the couples back garden, as they claimed to cops that her body was actually a charred sheep. He said her behaviour towards the victim was entirely driven by Kouiders mental illness in her desperation to obtain evidence of Mr Waltons abuse. This week's true crime story follows the horrifying story of Sabrina Kouider. *Disclaimer*All the information in this video is just information that I have found online and have put into one video. Because, there is everywhere CCTV. Where are they? The court heard Kouider was obsessed with her ex - she reported him to police more than 30 times and received a caution for branding him a paedophile on a fake Facebook profile. Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? When police arrived at my doorstep, I went into shock, I was screaming, shouting and wailing, I was taken to hospital and I have been living this nightmare ever since. In the weeks leading up to her death in September last year, the couple beat, starved and tortured the shy 21-year-old au pair by dunking her head into water until she confessed. This week's theme is: "THE NANNY", and we've each picked a case that makes us lie awake at night (hence the wrinkly faces and baggy eyes)This week Helen & Mary both share , When 21 year old Sophie Lionnet moved to London to work as an au pair for. Five days in the blood. You dont to say it. However, a judge at the Old . https://www.instagram.com/sarajadetc/Facebook: sarajadetc. Yeah? The heartbroken dad revealed he couldn't sleep during the trial after hearing what happened to his daughter. Why do you hesitate? If you want me to help you, you need to help me! Sophie, please compose yourself, get your strength back. All times AEDT (GMT +11). you? Medouni: Each time he came, you put one in? Yeah? So go on, Im listening to you. Why do you take time in answering, huh? How many did he give you? Kouider: You were scared? Yes, or no? How did you get it? The judge said the suffering and torture the couple put Lionnet through before her death was prolonged and without pity. Sabrina Minelli - Take Move (Bruno Mendoza Remix), . The two-month Old Bailey trial, which was described as stranger than fiction, heard how Kouider, a fashion designer, was fixated with Walton and believed Lionnet was colluding with him to drug and molest the family. (Inaudible) free? The trial has heard how Kouider mistakenly convinced. (Inaudible) free? It emerged during the trial that Kouider had convinced herself that Walton was spying on her, having sex with the nanny and even extracting Medounis semen to frame him for rape. No more lies, I will not protect you, I swear on my life, Sophie. Go on Sophie. Go ahead. I hate, I hate, I hate lies, so stop telling lies and tell me the truth. Its as clear as rock spring water! You were in a house. Catherine Devallonne, Miss Lionnet's mother, today said in court: "I did not think for a moment Sophie's life would end so tragically. Yeah? 04:36, Sun, Jul 1, 2018 | UPDATED: 04:41, Sun, Jul 1, 2018. Sophie, please compose yourself, get your strength back. You will be jailed. French-Algerian designer and makeup artist Sabrina Kouider, 34, and her boyfriend Ouissem Medouni, 40, were been accused of killing Sophie Lionnet, 21, in London on Friday, the Guardian reports . I am asking you a [*] question, answer me! The woman who murdered her French nanny wrote her a bizarre apology letter, as she was jailed for life on Tuesday. , updated Something went wrong, please try again later. How many of these lozenges of this medicine, did he give. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Her dad said in a statement to the court: "If only I had known what would happen to her at the hands of Sabrina and Ouissem, that she would undergo so much physical and mental torture, that her so young life was so selfishly and unnecessarily taken from her, I would never have encouraged her to leave. Okay? I did not think for a moment Sophies life would end so tragically. I have sore feet. Okay? Do you know this expression? We've received your submission. What the [*]! It emerged during the trial Kouider had convinced herself Mr Walton was spying on her, having sex with the nanny and even extracting Medounis semen to frame him for rape. Kouider and Ouissem Medouni,. Sabrina fled back to the arms of Ouisseem "Sam" Medouni, her longtime stand-by boyfriendwho had always been there to comfort Sabrina when one of her relationships ended. LA-based Mr Walton said he had been "in love" with her but she would "flip" and go "crazy" for no reason. CCTV documents the movements of Sabrina Kouider and Ouissem Medouni on the day the body of the nanny they tortured and murdered was discovered, Sophie Lionnet, 21, was tortured before being drowned in a bath and her body burnt, In a haunting final photo, taken by her killers during a sick interrogation session, Sophie appears gaunt and exhausted, Sabrina Kouider, 35, recorded sick 'interrogation' sessions during which she forced the nanny to confess to false crimes, Ouissem Medouni, 40, was convicted of murder alongside his partner, The nanny's burnt body was found on the couple's patio, The twisted killers barbecued chicken shorty after burning their victim's body, Sophie met her end in this bath where she was drowned, The victim's suitcase was hidden in a shed in a bid to conceal the crime, A bottle of patio cleaner bought by the killers to cover their tracks, Kouider is the ex-girlfriend of Boyzone founder Mark Walton, the subject of her bizarre fantasies and conspiracies. She also accused him of sexually abusing a cat, using black magic and hiring a helicopter to spy on her. What? The pair killed the French nanny sometime between September 7 and September 20, met police said. Copyright Murder UK. A Mormon influencer has been charged with felony counts of domestic violence and aggravated assault stemming from an alleged fight with her boyfriend. She told me, You are a good mother, you dont deserve that, huh! How deeply sorry I am for what happened and in fact we shared many good times. Chilling pictures of chicken on a barbecue showed how the twisted killers tried to mask the smell as they burned the nanny's body in September last year. "I pray to God not to make me touch you," Kouider said in the recordings. The 21-year-old French nanny was interrogated, beaten and threatened by the delusional pair in the weeks before she was killed. Thanks for contacting us. Email us attips@the-sun.co.ukor call 0207 782 4368. many did he give you? THE UK woman who murdered and burned her French nanny has written her a bizarre apology letter as she was sentenced to life in prison. In your case, it is now eleven twelve days, that it/she has not gone out. The Crown Prosecution Service confirmed he was given permission by a judge to appeal both his conviction and sentence in November. Talk! Kouider: Okay? The court heard how fashion designer Kouider was fixated with her ex-boyfriend Mr Walton. You still have some somewhere. Yeah? "She couldn't stand seeing others suffering and it breaks my heart to know that she was abused to the end of her life. A live performance by Sabrina Carpenter was cut a tiny bit shorter after it was uploaded to YouTube, removing the singer's riff at the very end that refers to an obvious sexual innuendo. Jurors heard more than eight hours of harrowing tapes in which Miss Lionnet was slapped, likened to a Nazi collaborator and called "worse than a murderer" by her tormentors. Kouider: I dont think he abused you; you wanted it because he couldnt do that with you. You want us to help you? Kouider and Medouni had a twisted obsession with Boyzone founder Mark Walton, Kouider's ex, and wrongly accused Miss Lionnet of conspiring with him. Kouider: Open your f****** mouth. The BBC has edited a YouTube video of a Sabrina Carpenter performance after the singer made an apparent reference to a porn trope. It feels like a horrible dream to me that I wish I could just wake up from. Kouider, who claimed to know influential people including US President Donald Trump, threatened to have her locked up and even marched her to a police station. Yes or no? Original reporting and incisive analysis, direct from the Guardian every morning. Ahhh! You have a monster there! Decide. You told him about champion academy. MURDERER Sabrina Kouider wants to appeal against the 30-year jail term handed down for killing her French nanny. How many? They then burned her emaciated body on a bonfire while barbecuing chicken nearby in an attempt to mask the smell. For the next time. They came in July. Dont think where the house is ok, where is the house? The pair now face life behind bars after the jury deliberated for days following a bizarre trial where the grim details leading up to her death were revealed. Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). The other! S1 Ep3 Sabrina Kouider (M) Forensic Files. No sweet talk! It is up to you. Psychiatrists ruled that fashion designer Kouider suffers from an emotionally unstable personality disorder, which led her to believe her au pair was working with her ex, Boyzone founder Mark Walton, to sexually abuse her two children. Sabrina Kouider, 35, and Ouissem Medouni, 40, were found guilty of killing Sophie Lionnet, 21, and burning her body in their garden. A paranoid mother of two so obsessed with her ex lover Mark Walton she tortures her nanny for information. Couple who murdered French nanny and burned her body in garden jailed . I am listening to you. Therefore, I know that youre lying! Kouider: She was crying earlier on! In May, Kouider and. Did you tell her about champion academy also? Do you know this girl, I am just asking? I wasnt even thinking about that, we were not talking about. Sabrina Kouider Episode aired Oct 27, 2020 YOUR RATING Rate Documentary Crime Add a plot in your language See production, box office & company info Add to Watchlist Photos Add photo Storyline Details Release date October 27, 2020 (United Kingdom) Firstlook TV See more company credits at IMDbPro Technical specs 1 hour Related news He doesnt know you but sent a message through Facebook asking you when will you be coming. In the park? Yeah? Our daughter left us excited at the prospect for fulfilling her dreams. You were scared? A new social media site has enabled industry-first technology that makes content impossible for creeps to screenshot and screen record. Instead of letting Sophie leave, Sabrina and Sam escalated the torture by trying to drown her in the bathtub in between beatings. In a living room, or it was a room. Were going to start again. They confiscated her identity card and phone and stopped paying her in a deliberate campaign to isolate her and force her to confess, the court heard. Okay? I wondered about where I saw this person, where did I see him? Today we're talking about the horrific torture and murder of French au pair, Sophie Lionnet by her employers, Sabrina Kouidare and Ouissem Medouni. Because on my mothers life, (Noise of items of furniture being pushed), I am not going to leave you alone! On Tuesday, an apology note from the 35-year-old Kouider was read in court. Huh! In any case, whether you speak or you dont speak, at your trial, you will do so. Jurors convicted the couple of murder by a majority verdict of 10-2. Sabrina Kouider wrote the letter from prison in which she apologised for killing au pair, Sophie Lionnet, adding that she wished she could "turn back the clock". Womans bloodcurdling screaming at tradies, New details emerge on Mormon swinger arrest. Kouider even tried to implicate Walton in Lionnets disappearance. "Sophie's sister is distraught, she simply will not accept that Sophie is dead.". "I'm scared": Full, horrifying transcripts of 'torture tapes' couple recorded before murdering nanny, firing questions at their terrified victim during the interrogation sessions, Haunting last image of tortured and starved nanny, 21, taken by evil couple just two days before they murdered her, Baby's body found in woods in search for arrested aristocrat Constance Marten's missing child as police give heartbreaking update, Prince Harry and Meghan break silence after King Charles evicts them from Frogmore, Doctor 'who delivered Putins secret love kids' dies after revealing 'their existence', Dawn French brings back her signature bob as she shows off her impressive weight loss, Premier League and FA Cup LIVE: Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal score updates, King Charles draws up 'range of options' to deal with disgraced Andrew as he plots to move him from huge estate - but defiant brother vows he's 'going nowhere', Ed Sheeran reveals wife Cherry had 'inoperable' tumour during pregnancy, Amy Nuttall 'rumbled' husband Andrew Buchan's 'affair' over detail in new lingerie, Love Island's Maya Jama confirms winter ITV series final date and it's sooner than you think, Dad-of-three tragically drowns in hot tub on weekend break to seaside with family, Chris Pine FINALLY reveals what was said in unaired 'spit-gate' incident with Harry Styles, Harry and Andrew learning they won't 'get what they want' under King Charles, says expert, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers.