Spidey; 10 videos; 1,707 views; Last updated on Nov 28, 2017. The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit written by J.R.R. The virus lockdown has turned the senior reporter at our local The Sentinel newspaper into a Tolkien and Lovecraft fan, and hes turned his attention to our local folklore. * The Fellowship of the Ring. One the best Audiobook, superb. This is an unabridged adaptation. J.R.R. Why Rings of Powers Fight Scenes Are Boring. Ive been listening to tbis on youtuve for years. It's all or nothing, so we would love your support! An illustration of a 3.5" floppy disk. Update, 2022: No Hobbit from Dragash, but there is an unofficial unabridged The Hobbit (Audiobook) J.R.R Tolkien | Soundscape by Bluefax at Archive.org since November 2020, inspired by Dragashs work. I finished it a few weeks ago - glad I made it to the end, True! Even Bombadil and Gollum. [], [] the spread, as its all of a piece. He lived in Austria, Croatia, and the States. http://www.mediafire.com/folder/44uamgah8ob8i/The_Hobbit_-_Theatrical_Audiobook_(Produced_by_Bluefax) Some artwork and illustration pictures I draw and upload. Being a one-man venture, this little side-project is not without its errors and minor glitches and mistakes. You are using an out of date browser. Denethor opposes sending the Ring with a Hobbit into the hands of Sauron, believing that he himself should have been given the Ring for safekeeping. This will have the same detailed world-building production quality like my Lord of the Rings unofficial soundscape audiobook, only this time, professionaly. headfallsoff. That's not to say you have to be a LOTR scholar or Tolkien academic to post or enjoy this subreddit, but that we'd prefer mature topics of discussion here. Why not? He lived in Austria, Croatia, and the States. Nothing is missing, but the lack of a 10 second gap and a music-change between vanished between the mountains arms. We're currently between Season 3 and 4, but don't worry new episodes will resume in February! Absolute labor of love. This is as good as having my dad read them to me when I was a kid; just absolutely fantastic. Shame about the occasional balancing issues between voice and music, mispronunciations, and dodgy accents, but despite these flaws it manages to be very immersive. Phil Dragash About Visual Arts Voice Work Audiobooks Photography Film Price List Pro Price List. (A Journey in the Dark has a small encoding skip, as does the LimeTorrents version, which cuts a few minutes recounting the discovery of the doors of Moria and the unpacking of Bill the Pony). Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" unofficial unabridged audiobook. Update 2020: since Summer 2020 Phil Dragashs marvellous version of The Lord of The Rings is now also on Archive.org, with torrents and in its final 2013-14 version. Music composed by Howard Shore. . I always recommend this to anyone looking for a new audiobook. The Rob Inglis version is better in terms of clarity of pronunciation. I can't even stop singing it myself! Fan edit by Kirk Shelton, Phil Dragash, and Aleksander Kerr. The creator described as: "J.R.R. Experience the rebirth of a classic story for the modern listener. Reading a book is not theft, it's not immoral, it harms nobody at all, and even if you somehow contort yourself into thinking copyright makes sense, the author is dead, so it should be irrelevant. Young British narrator, with a facility for acting but not Dragashs world-class talent as a superb mimic. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Its similar in style to The Lord of the Rings by Phil Dragash. I'm just recently started getting into audiobooks and listen to this on YouTube Mr dragash did an incredible job especially with The Hobbit it's really help me sleep at night t.y. Take for example the chapter Three is Company. Listening to such a great audiobook makes the whole story more real for me. Hey there! Tolkien), Playlists containing The Hobbit: Chapter 01 | Theatrical Audiobook (J.R.R. Songs from The Hobbit book [album] Haha! . Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" unofficial unabridged audiobook. This audio rendition of The Hobbit is the best! Arte Pink Floyd. We believe there is another world waiting to be discovered to make classic literature come alive. But the brave hobbit could not make it without the fellowship of other hobbits, dwarves, humans and elves. Not only read by me, but with music by Howard Shore (for the film trilogy), and immersive sound effects that provide the written word with a more lifelike experience. Check out this amazing series of Lord of the Rings poster art created by Marko Manev for the Hero Complex Gallery 's art show in Los Angeles called "Young Guns of Print." The posters come from Collider , and they go on sale tomorrow (10/4/13) at 9am PST on the&. Agreed its wonderful in many ways. But then they were all taken down. MP3 downloads (recommended) The Hobbit. It all begins with Bilbo Baggins, one of the peace-loving small folk, in The Hobbit - a tale of his adventure with the wizard Gandalf and dwarf king Thorin Oakenshield. Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. The way pointed to only has the revised. The Lord of the Rings (BBC Dramatization) [Tolkien, J.R.R., Dramatization, Holm, Ian] on Amazon.com. Uploaded by It was removed for massive copyright infringement since Dragash has no licence for either text or music. I think the mistakes are no more obvious than any 'professional' paid-for audiobooks I've heard. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. I love the soundtrack in the background. Particularly non-English native speakers may find that this hinders their understanding at times. The last 2 mins are my favorit , This is now the complete chapter! If you know what to look for, it is also available in its entirety as a podcast. Being a one-man venture, this little side-project is not without its errors and minor glitches and mistakes. Tolkien. Picture Books Pre-School Children's Fiction Children's Education Children's Non-Fiction Children's Poetry Teen & Young Adult Audiobook narrated, produced, and edited by Phil Dragash. Phil Dragash (b. Feb 10) is a filmmaker and artist born in Indiana. web pages This Audiobook incorporates techniques rarely at- tempted for audio-dramas: Sounds for every footstep, for every rustle of the trees, every environment each character enters into is pains- takingly engineered to make the listener feel like they are a part of the journey. Chapter 14 - The Council of Elrond Sep 21, 2022. A New wave of "Soundscape" Books As of Yet Untapped. 2022-03-15T04:25:29Z Comment by Tony McDow. Inglis sings. Lovecraft blog, Press here for the fantastic The Spyders of Burslem, On reading LOTR for the first time | TENTACLII : H.P. 3. For some reason, I have always looked askance at audiobooks ever since they came up (or at least since I noticed that such things were available to be bought). Making the best Audiobooks. Root & Twig. I notice the pronounciation issues sometimes too but (for me) it's miles ahead of any other Tolkien audiobook project and was quite the achievement. Bilbo and the dwarves go across two or three at a time, with Bombur . The Phil Dragash version is the most immersive, given the supportive background sounds which are often of very appreciable quality and befitting to the text. The Hobbit and The lord of the Rings. I enjoyed it thoroughly and would even rewind to the song parts because they are done so well. It is never boring and it truly captured the essence of the book too. Pippin asks Gandalf why, as Faramir has indicated, Frodo and Sam are traveling with Gollum. * The Two Towers. Download your free Lord of the Rings audiobook and experience Tolkien's trilogy like never before.. Yes I suppose they must be a pretty substantial inspirational influence. The Two Towers. Audiobook narrated, produced, and edited by Phil Dragash. This 48 hour long version features a spirited reading by Mr Dragash, who gives all major characters distinct personalities, as well as ambient sound effects and music by Howard Shore from the feature film trilogy. This audiobook might be my favorite thing ever related to LOTR. and our "Being a one-man venture, this little side-project is not without its minor glitches. // Away south upon the Hornburg can be confusing to the listener. Come join us to discuss the works of Tolkien. Thanks for tuning into An Unexpected Journey! Unfortunately the LOTR Audiobook Soundscape chapters arent available on this site due to legal reasons. produced, and edited by Phil Dragash. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Tolkien, produced by Bluefax. concepts for a Studio Trigger/Toei Sailor Moon (Character Design). The Hobbit & Lord of the Rings Theatrical Audiobooks. But I haven't really looked into it I'm afraid.. I've given everything to make this project - constructing something which feels like my childhood imagination blended with the musical heart of the film trilogies. This is the complete audiobook of The Lord of the Rings, created by Phil Dragash. I don't know how long they will be there. I wish I could give this guy a bag of gold for all he did to make it so immersive, so perfect. I don't remember him doing that during the live reading of the Hobbit last year. Our plan is to have this be the beginning for our projects, but it will only happen if you are able to help us get this project in flight. B. A made an account here just to keep hearing it for years to come. Follow him on his social media! Facebook - www.facebook.com/bluefaxaudio/ LET'S WORK TOGETHER. J.R.R. Absolutely the best audiobook ever created I cant Thankyou enough for making this. It's really nice, and it's fun to hear him pronounce things; althuogh as I recall (to my horror) he . Thank you so much! I have the tapes, but my old tape player has seen better days. Phil Dragash (b. Feb 10) is a filmmaker and artist born in Indiana. Tolkien's "The Lord of the Rings" unofficial unabridged audiobook. Hats off Bluefax, High quality production for the audiobook that bring the story to life. I found only a few. Not only read by me, but with music by Howard Shore (for the film trilogy), and immersive sound effects that provide the written word with a more lifelike experience. Bluefax absolutely does Tolkien his due, which is high praise indeed. This is the complete audiobook of The Lord of the Rings, created by Phil Dragash. This is an unofficial audio production. You have a happy new customer! The Hobbit narrated by Bluefax. reedrw 1. Tolkien), Users who reposted The Hobbit: Chapter 01 | Theatrical Audiobook (J.R.R. HarperCollinsPublishers 1991. Published from 29 July 1954 and translated into around 38 languages, the work has been sold over 150 million copies. Thank you for what must have been more hours of work than can be imagined! I spend a lot of time using my limited 4G so was wondering where I can download the rest of the chapters? It is offered by him for free. But when the wizard Gandalf and thirteen dwarves turn up on his doorstep, something awakens inside him, and he suddenly wishes to go and see great mountains in search of a long-forgotten gold. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Bluefax. This theatrical audiobook is the result of thousands of hours of work, and was created with the intention to be as well-received in a hundred years as it can be today. He enjoys directing, designing, and storytelling on many mediums and other art-related projects. Riders of Rohan J.R.R. on the Internet. Lothlorian is a 2013 version, and I prefer the original which is in the