{"width": 600, "height": 350, "slide": {"placement": "fit"}, "controls": {"position": "bottom"}, "description": {"position": "bottom"}, "kenburns": {"enabled": false}} Phase 0 is completed over a set of four drill weekends from February through May and includes orientation, administrative information, and preparation for Phase I. #aviation #armynationalguard #armyaviation. By becoming a warrant officer, you will expand your skill set and become a vital member of the Texas Army National Guard. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE ABOVE OPPORTUNITIES CONTACT: Officer Strength Manager Office: 410-702-9641 . Tymczyszyn served in the Pennsylvania National Guard for 35 years, and for the last 18 years he has worked as a civilian contractor for recruiting. As a warrant officer you can be a highly skilled technical advisor in one of over 40 specialties. I enjoy helping our new and current members achieve their goals, by taking full advantage of the many educational benefits and incentives and available to them, as well as helping them achieve their career goals within our Wing. National Guard Members who believe that they have been discriminated against may pursue such claims through the discrimination complaint process administered by the PNG State Equal Employment Manager (SEEM). As such, he is responsible for in-processing new Soldiers, promotions and meal coordination for drill assemblies. Guaranteed Reserve Forces Duty and Dedicated Army National Guard scholarships are available through the Army Reserve Officers' Training Corps for selected individuals. Tech. Eligibility Requirements: An official website of the United States government, https://www.nationalguard.mil/Resources/State-Websites/, Hosted by Defense Media Activity - WEB.mil. // ]]>. We can offer you affordable health coverage and significant supplemental income while you finish out your Army Aviation career goals in the ARNG. During his 35-year military career, Tymczyszyn was activated for several domestic operations, including Hurricane Agnes in 1972, food distribution duty in 1973 and a truck drivers strike in 1974. Jun 2005 - May 20083 years. Job Type: AGR. Tymczyszyn served in the Pennsylvania National Guard for 35 years, and for the last 18 years he has worked as a civilian contractor for recruiting. 100% College Tuition (can be used in conjunction with GI Bill) is also available through the Pennsylvania Education Assistant Program for eligible members. East Stroudsburg University Architectural Barriers Act of 1968 (42 U.S.C. CW2 Balthaser, Christopher. He was assigned as a field recruiter at Southampton armory in Philadelphia. Upcoming Event! Air Guard Recruiting ; Army Guard Recruiting . Human Resources Officer : 8708 : Tech Branch Manager : 8733 : Labor Relations Manager : 8732 . Recruiting duty The Maryland Army National Guard is actively seeking prior service military officers, active Army, National Guard interstate transfers and USAR transfers. Incentives including signing bonuses (if applicable), money for college, and a higher pay grade are just a few of the benefits in becoming an officer. There are over 400 approved schools. An official website of the United States government, Roman Tymczyszyn, right, poses with then-Adjutant General Maj. Gen. Jessica Wright at Tymczyszyn's retirement ceremony in 2005 after Wright presented Tymczyszyn with a certificate promoting him to the rank of sergeant major. The thing I would say stands out is that he has developed and mentored Soldiers that have become successful leaders by emulating what he has taught, ultimately replicating great leadership that has been passed down through generations of Soldiers in the Army National Guard, me being one of them, Mickens said. I also enjoy helping Guard members from other Wings find their new Air Guard home with us when life throws a re-location their way. Contact Idaho's Lead Recruiter. Warrant Officer Strength Manager External Zones: Cumberland, Perry, Clinton, Potter, Juniata, Mifflin, Personal Marketing: https://linktr.ee/Tsgtleonwashington, Senior Amn. Roman Tymczyszyn, second from left, poses with his recruiting team in 1999. Training typically requires one weekend each month, with a two-week training period once each year. Annville, PA 17003 I continue serving the Guard because I believe it to be personally healthy to do so, said Tymczyszyn, who underwent quadruple heart bypass surgery in 2009. National Guard Discrimination Complaint Process Title 32 AGR and M-Day Soldiers/Airmen, as well Dual Status Technicians, when activities occur while the Member is in a Military Pay Status are covered under the Equal Opportunity (EO) Military Equal Opportunity (EO) complaint process, CNGBM 9601, April 25, 2017, "National Guard Discrimination . You must have a minimum of 90 college credits toward an accredited degree to begin training*. AGR Resources For more details, please feel free to call. Phase II is conducted over 12 monthly drills at Camp Grafton, ND and Phase III includes an additional two weeks of annual training at Fort Meade, South Dakota. For those positions, the following requirements apply: Download the Prequalification Questionnaire. You must complete Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC) in your Area of Concentration (AOC) or Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) within 24 months of your date of commission. His career in the Pennsylvania National Guard began as an infantry direct fire crewmember. This button displays the currently selected search type. Registered attendees will receive reporting instruction with the 5Ws. An official website of the State of North Dakota. Tyrone Mickens, who is currently the Pennsylvania Army National Guard Recruiting and Retention Battalion command sergeant major. ); ); . An official website of the United States government Here's how you know Official websites use .mil . This individual must have multiple letters of recommendation, minimum of 2 years in the ARNG, no civil convictions, secret security clearance and several other requirements must be met. State Equal Employment Manager Office Back . State/Territory National Guard contact information can be found at https://www.nationalguard.mil/Resources/State-Websites/. VIEW BIO. Direct Commission It is a monthly payment of up to $375 sent directly to the Guardsman (not to the school) to spend on books, supplies--anything the member deems appropriate. Mickens said Tymczyszyn is an exemplary leader and manager of personnel. Brigadier General Michael J. Regan Jr. Deputy Adjutant General - Air. Human Resources Office Bldg. Parents are also welcome to witness the last stage of the enlistment process, which is an enlistment ceremony. The ability to share my story and pass on the knowledge Ive gained over the years is the most rewarding feeling I could ask for. After a while I was accepted into the unit and allowed to hang around and hang out. Training is conducted immediately after basic training. Jobs & Employment During the ceremony, a military officer will conduct the Oath of Enlistment, in which recruits swear that they will support and defend the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and theConstitution of the United States. 4151-57). Edinboro University Federal OCS is conducted over a 12-week period at Fort Benning, Georgia. For DD214 requests, or for any other veteran document, please contact the National Archives. The State of North Dakota provides automatic translation for nd.gov websites, courtesy of Google Translate. Talk to your Warrant Officer Strength Manager about completing an application. Tymczyszyn has a legendary reputation in the Recruiting and Retention Battalion due to his track record of success over years and his over 30 years of continued service in the RRB, Mickens said. Roman Tymczyszyn poses with a Benjamin Franklin reenactor and his recruiting area commander Maj. Thomas Cannariato in 2004 during the yearly graveside ceremony honoring Franklin for his many accomplishments, including founding the organization in 1747 that would eventually become the Pennsylvania National Guard. Logistics Officer with service in the Pennsylvania Army National Guard since 2006. If you have no prior military service, you must complete the enlistment . Cell: 202-821-7174 . Paths. Achieving my personal goals are the reason I enlisted in 2015. After serving 11 years with the PA Army National Guard I left the service to complete my B.A. Please view a list of available resources on the right-hand side of this page. I finally had the time to finish my Bachelors degree in Leadership and am working on my Masters in Human Resource and Organizational Development. The satisfaction of becoming an officer in the NYARNG is unparalleled in the civilian world. Secret security clearance (Interim to apply), FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WARRANT OFFICERS CONTACT: jQuery("#WD").dmxHTML5Slideshow( Maj. Tyrone Mickens, the Pennsylvania Army National Guard Recruiting and Retention Battalion command sergeant major, has known Tymczyszyn since 1998 and previously worked for Tymczyszyns recruiting team as a recruiter. Master Sgt. FT. Indiantown Gap, Annville, PA. Daily management of 2nd BN / 166th REGT (General Studies) staff and course conduct . -in 1747, pennsylvania became the first state to form a militia. In November 1982, Tymczyszyn transferred out of Alpha Co., 1-111th Infantry and became a full-time recruiter for Headquarters, State Area Command at Fort Indiantown Gap. Pennsylvania National Guard. . Executive Officer Aviation and Safety Division, Are you transitioning off Active Duty Army Aviation but didn't reach 20 years of time in service? The Montgomery GI-Bill Selected Reserve (MGIB SR/Chapter 1606) provides education and training benefits to eligible members of the Guard. To the left of Tymczyszyn is then-Sgt. Examples of ICT include web sites, telephones, multimedia devices, and copiers. Ive contacted my state recruiter, but he says they dont want retired warrant officers, even though its allowed. To this day, I will admit that the male bonding and mentoring that I received from the elder statesmen of the infantry helped to mold me as a man and instill the soldierly values that guide me to this day. SFC Booty, Jason. A treasure to the Guard An Air National Guard recruiter walks new recruits through the enlistment process. I was an outsider, and they eventually needed more bodies, so they checked their bottom desk drawer and there was my application. What's basic military training like? Cadets serve as officer trainees in the North Dakota National Guard while completing college. He takes great pride in being available to do this. Phase I is conducted over a two-week annual training period in June or July at Fort Meade, South Dakota. 69th Regiment Armory Sir, any insight for retired active duty warrant officers joining the Guard? The Access Board is the federal agency responsible for enforcing the ABA. Jan 2021 - Jul 20221 year 7 months. Warrant officers are technical and tactical experts. To become an officer in the National Guard: You must meet the Guard's general eligibility requirements. Speaking to a recruiter does not obligate an individual to serve, and it is possible to meet with a recruiter several times before joining the military. The Philadelphia detachment is the largest of the 14 RSDs in Pennsylvania, ranging from 350 to over 500 Soldiers. Job Attachment: 17-253AG Officer Strength . This course is hosted by Warrant Officers who volunteer their time to conduct the training. Officer Strength Manager NCOIC - Specialty Branches. Specialty Branch HR NCO Office . CSM Justin L. Cole. Oriana White | Feb. 14, 2023. OFFICER STRENGTH MANAGER. OFFICER STRENGTH MANAGER. Warrant Officers are highly specialized experts and trainers who operate, maintain, administer, and manage equipment, support activities, or technical systems. With more than 40 different warrant specialties, there's probably a path for you no matter what your military occupational specialty is. Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, United States. You can earn Guard pay and benefits in addition to your Army ROTC allowances. Pennsylvania National Guard Leadership. (Photo courtesy of Roman Tymczyszyn), Then-Master Sgt. This benefit will pay up to $3746.00 per semester based on the full-time rate (12+credits). I feel this team of recruiters is the best the wing has ever seen! The people I work with make all the time, sacrifice and dedication worth it. CH22 Physical Examination I transferred into the unit under the Palace Chase Program after 10 years of Active Duty. Soldiers conduct bulldozer training, Training with the 111th Security Forces Squadron, Recruiting contractor marks 53 years of service to Pa. National Guard, Highly specialized PNG emergency response team undergoes validation exercise, Pa. Guard celebrates Black History Month with Armys highest-ranking Muslim, From Togo to Philadelphia, Soldier pursues unique opportunity, Drone facility at Fort Indiantown Gap offers unique training, Hosted by Defense Media Activity - WEB.mil. Office: 410-702-9654, Specialty Branch HR NCO EAP / OneSource The Pennsylvania National Guard held its first annual official Black History Month event, organized by the Black Advancement Special Emphasis group, part of the State Joint Diversity Council which focuses on improving Every year, approximately 11.8 million hopeful people from around the globe apply to a program called the U.S. Diversity Visa Lottery, also known as the Green Card Lottery. Tymczyszyns additional duty as the unit recruiter was to enhance the strength of Alpha Company by prospecting for potential enlistments, then arranging for them to take the ACB-73 aptitude test, then getting them medically examined by a civilian doctor, then preparing an enlistment contract, then getting them sworn in by a unit officer, and finally, introducing them to the gaining unit. Follow these steps to get promoted, receive higher pay and get on the fast track to even further career growth: You must be enlisted in the National Guard or hold a qualifying Army position to apply to be a warrant officer, or have served as a warrant officer previously. I enlisted into the Pennsylvania Air National Guard straight out of high school in 2011 into the 201, I enlisted in 2017 and served as an Aerospace Medical Technician with the 193, 100% College Tuition (can be used in conjunction with GI Bill) is also available through the, 193rd SOW Sexual Assault Prevention and Response, http://linkedin.com/in/justin-m-7373831a9, Pennsylvania higher Education Assistant Agency (PHEAA), Hosted by Defense Media Activity - WEB.mil. Serves as the . In order to enroll in State OCS you must be a Basic Training graduate. The officer opportunities in the New York Army National Guard (NYARNG) are extremely rewarding. Contact Info: (215) 323-7402. Technician Resources, Human Resources Office As an M-Day Guardsman from 1970 to 1982, the Pa. National Guard was not readily subject to deployment duty overseas, as is seen nowadays, he said. Officer Strength Manager. Eventually, I found that I missed military service and I wanted to earn a military retirement. Our Wing and its people are the reason I stay. I enjoy helping our new and current members achieve their goals, by taking full advantage of the many educational benefits and incentives and available to them, as well as helping them achieve their career goals within our Wing. Current Guard members can enroll into the OCS program with a recommendation, from their unit commander, as long as they meet criteria below. Chaplain & JAG Officer Strength Manager at Pennsylvania Army National Guard Recruiting U.S. Army Command and General Staff College View profile View profile badges Once your application is approved, youll be sent to Warrant Officer Candidate School (WOCS) for training, which is usually six weeks. This site is dedicated to providing information to the Pennsylvania Army and Air National Guard full-time Technician and Active Guard/Reserve (AGR) force. Fewer care about the patriotism aspect, and a very small minority join to continue the family tradition. 1st Class Roman Tymczyszyn, left, receives an award from then-Adjutant General Maj. Gen. Richard Scott for being the top Pennsylvania student recruiter for 1983 at a recruiting awards ceremony at Fort Indiantown Gap. In 2021 myjourney as a recruiter started after graduating Air Force Recruiting School in July 2021. The reason I became a recruiter was because the Air National Guard has given me all the good things in my life to this point and has opened up countless opportunities for me to succeed personally and professionally. They were mostly composed of neighborhood guys. {"width": 628, "height": 443, "slide": {"duration": 4000, "placement": "fill"}, "controls": {"position": "bottom"}, "description": {"position": "bottom"}, "transition": {"easing": "easeInSine"}, "kenburns": {"enabled": false}} Incentives including signing bonuses (if applicable), money for college, and a higher pay grade are just a few of the benefits in becoming an officer. [CDATA[ function() In my free time you can usually find me hanging out with my favorite person in the world which is my five year old, and at the beach! . North Dakota Officer Strength Manager (IST, OCS, ROTC) Office: 701-451-6318. All new recruits with a Bachelors degree from a nationally or regionally accredited college or university have the ability to enlist with the OCS option. Where:Building 82, Audie Murphy Auditorium, Camp Mabry, Austin,TX. Basic qualifications for all Warrant Officer applicants. All soldiers planning to attend Warrant Officer Candidate School (WOCS) in FY 23 are strongly advised to attend this workshop. I initially joined in 2006 and spent 6 years on Active Duty for the opportunity to travel and learn a craft. 15 years later I still wear the uniform proudly and couldnt be happier. Speaking to a recruiter does not obligate an individual to serve, and it is possible to meet with a recruiter several times before joining the military. mdarmyguard@gmail.com, Warrant Officer Program High School or GED graduate They are considered to be the best of the best in their field. Nicholas Carlson (Recruiting Flight Chief). } PA National Guard Equal Employment Opportunity Policy(PDF). Pass the Army Physical Fitness Test and HT/WT If you are serving in the US armed forces in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Active or Reserve, we would like to extend an invitation to transfer to the North Dakota Army National Guard. Mansfield University I enjoy what I am doing, and I do believe I do impact positively on the Soldiers I work with and the newly enlisted that I in-process, he added. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (Section 508) requires all electronic and information technology (also referred to as information and communication technology or ICT) that is developed, procured, maintained, or used by a federal agency to be accessible to people with disabilities. Kutztown University The recruits of yesteryear seemed to have more of a sense of patriotism and that seemed to be a motivating factor, especially if some family members had joined the various services and they were inclined to continue the family tradition, he said. Executive Officer. 6 college credits in English I joined the Pennsylvania Air National Guard because I wanted stability for my family and wanted to also continue serving. 0-47 IserveFranklin, Fulton, Bedford, Bradford, Sullivan and Adams counties. Cell: (785) 806-2121. Office: 410-702-9245, EMAIL AND INQUIRIES OR QUESTIONS TO: Command Sgt. Annie Link (Retention Office Manager), After serving 11 years with the PA Army National Guard I left the service to complete my B.A. I enlisted with the 193rd Special Operations Wing, 201 Red Horse squadron in 2013 as Client Systems. Once you become a warrant officer, you will continue to receive the benefits you get now, plus: Certain warrant officer positions are currently listed as Critical Shortage MOSs and may qualify for bonuses up to $20,000, based on the states need. Field Artillery Association. Dual Status Technicians must hold National Guard membership. Non-Commissioned Officers (E5 BLC complete) under the age of 42 can also achieve a Direct Commission. The member must be a state resident, have a six year contract and have completed Basic Military Training. Parents are also welcome to witness the last stage of the enlistment process, which is an enlistment ceremony. You must be morally and medically qualified. Ijoined to receive education benefits, to travel and to be able to serve her country/state. He currently serves as the coordinator of the Recruit Sustainment Detachment in Philadelphia. If you are a College Graduate or have completed at least 90 credit hours, you may be eligible to attend the OCS Program. Texas Army National Guard programs and benefits are subject to change. I enlisted with the 193rd Special Operations Wing in 2013, into the services career field. Bldg. As a Soldier, you will be called upon to serve in your community and around the state, nation and world. Tymczyszyn served in the Pennsylvania National Guard for 35 years, and for the last 18 years he has worked as a civilian contractor for recruiting. The officer opportunities in the New York Army National Guard (NYARNG) are extremely rewarding. North Dakota National Guard - PO Box 5511 | Bismarck, ND 58506-5511 | 701.333.2000, Resilience, Risk Reduction & Suicide Prevention, Service Member and Family Support Center (SMFSC), Sexual Assault Prevention & Response Program. By becoming a warrant officer, you will expand your skill set and become a vital member of the Texas Army National Guard. Our warrant officer recruiter has the most up-to-date information about job availability and bonuses. Open Application Dates: Thursday, June 22, 2017. Please visit the link below to contact the Press Desk. 410-504-4384 Officer Candidate School . I chose the Air Guard to serve my last few years. This effectively was the start of my 28-year career in the field of recruiting for the Pennsylvania National Guard, he said. Shippensburg University After your training (WOCS and WOBC) is complete, youll return to your unit or be reassigned to a new unit. State Equal Employment Manager : 8520 : Information Systems (Personnel Systems Management) 8382/6272/8340 : ACTIVE GUARD/RESERVE BRANCH | Command Leadership Waiver/Full Time Manning . For more details on each specialty and its prerequisites, contact your local Warrant Officer Strength Manager. Annville, PA, 17003 Tymczyszyn, 75, said he isnt sure how long he will continue in his current role with the Pennsylvania Army National Guard. Tymczyszyn retired from the Pennsylvania National Guard on Jan. 31, 2005. I am currently Serving as the Flight chief of the Strength Management Team. Also, recruiters welcome questions from parents. CONTACT US. Ian Lechliter Officer Strength Manager at Pennsylvania Army National Guard Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, United States 1 connection Check out some of the benefits ARNG AV can offer! Today's recruits are drawn more by the benefits like college tuition and bonuses. So, I've gotten a few traffic tickets An official website of the United States government. Email. Instagram.com/msgtlink, Master Sgt. I enjoy helping others achieve their goals. . 717-861-8520, An official website of the United States government, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy, National Guard Discrimination Complaint Process, Resiliency, Risk Reduction & Suicide Prevention, 28th Expeditionary Combat Aviation Brigade, PA National Guard Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, PA National Guard Reasonable AccommodationPolicy, www.access-board.gov/guidelines-and-standards/buildings-and-sites/about-the-aba-standards, Technician Job Vacancy Announcements (PDF), T-32 One Time Occassional Tour (OTOT) or ADOS Job Opportunities (PDF), Hosted by Defense Media Activity - WEB.mil. During the ceremony, a military officer will conduct the Oath of Enlistment, in which recruits swear that they will support and defend the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and theConstitution of the United States. Access available to individuals with disabilities must be comparable to access available to others. Officer Strength Manager NCOIC Office: 410-702-9654. The date was February 28, 1970: Richard Nixon was president; the Vietnam War was raging; Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel was the number-one song; and a gallon of gas cost 36 cents. From Togo to Philadelphia, Soldier pursues unique opportunity. Officer Strength Manager: (208)-272-4167. Click HERE to view some current job openings or contact a recruiter today at 717-948-2254. jQuery(document).ready( Further information about the Access Board's standards and Section 508 generally may be found atwww.section508.gov. You must be a U.S. citizen. Officer Strength Manager. They all had an impact on my growth and maturity, he said. Recruiters can answer any questions about the specific service and the military in general; they help match people to career opportunities; and they help prepare recruits for Basic Military Training (BMT). Incentives including signing bonuses (if applicable), money for college, and a higher pay grade are just a few of the benefits in becoming an officer. ARE YOU READY TO EARN YOUR SALUTE? I transferred into the unit under the Palace Chase Program after 10 years of Active Duty. mdarmyguard@gmail.com, //