Zeelo is running direct coach services for home fans travelling to Cardiff City Stadium. Jobi McAnuff played the ball in, bounced a yard away from captain Matt Mills, who was being tugged back by a Cardiff player. Choose from a huge selection of spaces near Cardiff City Stadium - including on-street parking, off-street car parks and reservable spaces. This was my second visit to the new stadium, last time I visited Cardiff was with the QPR LSA on their coaches, that was the season QPR won the Championship in 2011, and, it was also Saint George's Day which added that extra bit of spice to the fixture. It was great to find somewhere warm and dry with clean toilets after a long drive. Named after the corresponding stand at the old Ninian Park, this stand is two tiered, with a small second tier of seating that overlaps the back of the lower tier. Plus further along Lawrenny Avenue is the Canton Rugby Football Club, which has a bar, large screen television showing Sky Sports and also offers free parking. The Royals had a trip to Wembley and a great three-nil win against Cardiff. Hunt could only head the ball on to the post, as the ball skidded on the surface picking up pace before reaching Hunt. I'd had my butties on the train which arrived in Cardiff at 1 pm so headed for a pint on Westgate The Queens Vaults. At the end of the slip road, turn left at the roundabout, signposted Cardiff International Athletics Stadium. Great away support and stewards all very friendly and helpful in my experience although I gather some away fans felt the stewards were a bit heavy handed in ejecting one fan? It lasts around 45 minutes and is one of the better tours that I have been on, full of interesting facts, coupled with a sense of humour. My advise when leaving the safe car-park, is to sneak in between the away coaches, cos they are directed out a different way. To follow all the action, see our list of subscription . There is also a Football Shuttle Bus running from Wood Street in the City Centre (Bus StopJR which is just outside the School of Journalism, Media and Culture, which is near the Vue Cinema and Principality Stadium) to the stadium. Moved on to Zerodegrees which I'd heard about and was curious. Couple hundred stood outside drinking and singing and exchanging banter with the odd Cardiff fan who passed nearby. The facilities inside the ground are superb, metal railings to make the half time scrum for a beer a lot easier and more humane, it was your average food and beer prices but they were pre pouring so the queues went very quick (I really do wish all clubs would do this, its so obvious) The new stadium is fine, much the same as many of the new stadiums. The owners (Cardiff City fans) were working on the bar and we shared stories about the grounds wed visited I think they said with the exception of Morecombe and Stevenage they had been to every other ground in the Football League. The journey was fine and we easily parked in the compound behind the away section. Cardiff City won 4-2 and two sending's off too. His beaming smile and thumbs up gesture on that wonderful afternoon have featured heavily as the club and city remember a great man. Rated 5 stars with an average satisfaction rating of 96%, JustPark is the UKs favourite parking service. Away fans are in a corner, we were right above the corner flag and had an excellent view. Visiting Cardiff brings back great memories of a real high point of supporting Wolves, the 2003 Play-Off Final at the Millennium Stadium. However, from the Readings fans view it was hard to tell if a penalty was given or not. Open for breakfast, brunch and dinner 7 days a week. 110 spaces. Cardiff City Mad (Footy Mad Network) Is there on-street parking around the Cardiff City Stadium? Year of construction: 22 July 2009. Got to be up there as one of the best away experiences, their fans and stewards could teach others a thing or two. Sting Parking for Cardiff Castle | Sun 2nd July | Gol Centres Ltd, Lawrenny Ave, CF11 8BR . Earn money from your parking space in or near Cardiff City Stadium. The rest of the stands were much of a muchness except one which was really tall and looked to have been added at a later stage. Rail services from Cardiff Central connect with Ninian Park Halt, which is around a 5 minute walk from the stadium. Cardiff City Stadium Leckwith Road Cardiff CF11 8AZ Ticket Office Opening Times In Person Tuesday: 10am-4pm Wednesday: 10am-4pm Friday: 10am-4pm Weekend Home Matchdays: 10am - Half-Time Via Telephone 033 33 11 1920 Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm Weekend Matchdays: Closed Bank Holidays: Closed No need to name any pubs as you're spoilt for choice with everything being so close to central, however, my favourite pub in Cardiff is The Queens Vaults, massively recommended. Then the game was over, A Griffin throw in to Leigertwood, followed by a pass to McAnuff who was about thirty-five yards out at the time ran towards the box. A quick pint in the hotel bar upon arrival then headed to Eleven's bar (Gareth Bale's pub). As per usual for away games, I got the train. Peter Whittingham was then sent off for Cardiff following a poor challenge. If the weather is on your side its about a 25 minute walk to the ground from the city centre. Good day out, all bar the awful post-match traffic! I walked out and followed fans back to the city centre on a different route. Cardiff, Wales There was a whole upper tier of one stand unoccupied which I struggled to comprehend due to Cardiff's very strong league position. On leaving Ninian Park Halt Station proceed left along Leckwith Road and you will see the stadium over on your left. This was pretty poor, not very hot, too much onion and a slightly funny aftertaste. I had expected the home side to set about Peterborough after the interval but inexplicably the visitors made it 2-0 early via a clever counter attack. We also offer car parking just a 5-minute walk from Cardiff City Stadium for all Cardiff City home games. I immediately found my programme seller, in a rather snazzy booth, selling all sorts of tat, sorry, I meant official club merchandise youd normally find in the club shop. I felt for the Cardiff fans, their club I think is losing its way under its present stewardship and Solskjaer is very brave in taking the managers position. This was fantastic. We lost 2-0 very easily without a shot on target. Whilst the atmosphere was disappointing, the facilities were quite good and the food and beer on offer were excellent. Also, with Cardiff having a new manager in Neil Warnock this added to my interest in going to the game as Neil had a spell at Barnsley as a player back in 1976 to 1978 when he was aged 28/30 yrs. We walked back into the City centre and We eventually got way fine after getting stuck in traffic whilst still in the City. The stadium is also the home of the Wales National football team and has hosted rugby world cups and seen many Welsh rugby union teams play there. Cardiff, Wales If you are looking for a cheap parking lot near Cardiff City Stadium, Parkvel gives you the solution you need. Mick Francis adds There is a wholesale market on Bessemer Road, off Sloper Road (CF11 8BA), which offers matchday parking for 5 a car. It bounced back out to another Cardiff player, but again it was blocked. The bands that performed were: Sting. The map is centered to the football ground. Vital Bluebirds (Vital Football Network). This station is on a local line (City Line-direction Radyr) which is served by trains from Cardiff Central, which run every 30 minutes on Saturday afternoons (although occasionally extra services are put on). Ground staff were working hard with a "super-sopper" machine trying to blot up water which was then squirted in large volumes past the touchlines. United Kingdom, Craddock Street Park and Ride. It is of a good size and very modern. It turned out all of our utilities were inactive, but by this point there was no way I could get back to Bude. It is then a five-ten minute walk to the ground. I never really saw any home fans as the attendance was very low. The gents toilets are ok, my missus reported the ladies were very nice. Otherwise, it is probably best to drink in the city centre and then go on up to the stadium. Great to get the three points, even if the Cardiff City Stadium itself is a little generic or not particularly special. The ground is quite well located in the city, and you can probably walk from the main centre to the stadium in the time you can say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. The concourse is a bit sparse and doesnt look quite finished and there are no TV screens. If you are looking for a car park close to the stadium they are few and far between and will, of course, get full very quickly on match days. This was one of the best away games I have been too in a long time!, I highly recommend going, the stewards are very polite, they showed me to my seat and had very good manners and one of them even started celebrating with the Hornets fans when Watford scored! www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk Cardiff, Wales There are alternative parking areas within a short walking distance of the ground. I particularly found interesting, the statues of one of their war heroes and the Ninian Park Gates and Jock Stein Memorial. First off it looked like a Premier a league stadium. Just a 10-minute walk from the Cardiff City Stadium, we are based at local 5-a-side provider Gol Centres where we have space for 110 cars to park. This convenient Cardiff car park makes parking in the city centre hassle free. Alternatively a taxi to the stadium from Cardiff Central costs around 7. Long sent the keeper the wrong way and the Royals were two up in Cardiff. I set off at 8am on Sat morning and finally arrived in Cardiff about 1.30pm after stopping for breakfast and then lunch at the Motorway services. Located in the city centre, our hotel offers on-site parking and ease of access to the Millennium Stadium. Used this website to get to the ground and the directions were great. The stand to the right of the away fans is the biggest, with a huge roof and three tiers. A huge delayed cheer from the Reading fans at the other end of the ground followed. If you are planning to get to Cardiff City Stadium by public means, the train is your best bet. Matchday parking can be pre-booked near Cardiff City Stadium to ensure cheaper, guaranteed spaces via YourParkingSpace. It serves a good range of real ales and craft beers, offers food and shows televised sports in comfortable surroundings. Arriving in Cardiff before 11am, I grabbed a McD's for breakfast. We grabbed a quick hotdog from a stall which was fine. I then had a look around town, the castle, market, shops and a photo opportunity at the 'Principality Stadium'. The away fans were tucked in corner and the stewards advised it was sit anywhere you want as it was only three quarters full. If arriving early at the game, or are travelling by train at Cardiff Central or are simply staying overnight in Cardiff, then be sure to visit thePontcanna Inn on Cathedral Road. The seats in the away end were comfy and had plenty of room. The concourse inside the away end was big as well, which is ideal with big away followings but for us, it was fine as we didn't take many fans. Sunday lunch is served 12pm till 4pm. They allowed fans that smoked to go out at half time. Located opposite is the Grandstand. United Kingdom, 46 Theobald Road The facilities/food/stewards were all very good, as you would expect from a modern ground. There is limited on-street parking near the stadium and there are traffic wardens patrolling the area. Your email address will not be published. Entered the enclosure outside the ground which was policed and very sensible. The pub served a variety of ales, and it's a very nice place to have a drink. maybe the elongated delay was down to the extra Cardiff support, that mixed with the shoppers from the retail park, whatever it was, it was just horrendous. When I arrived I went to the away ticket window and they didn't have it, but the very helpful man behind the window told me that the official supporters' coach hadn't arrived yet and it was probably coming with them, and if it didn't he would call Everton himself to verify it. The ground is very spacious, yet you still feel reasonably close to the action, and despite being in the corner, you get excellent views. Why you were looking forward to going to the Cardiff City Stadium? Gylfi Sigurdsson scored on either side of halftime and Dominic Calvert-Lewin capped it off with a goal in the last minute of added time. Here you can find information about all kind of garages ( cars and motorcycles ), from the cheapest to the most expensive ones. If you are looking for a cheap parking lot near Cardiff City Stadium, Parkvel gives you the solution you need. There is no denying that the biggest clubs in Wales are Cardiff and Swansea; with that in mind, it is of little surprise that their games can get heated. No issue getting back from the ground to the town centre. Behind their goal they had many standing again and were heard occasionally; overall very disappointing considering they were top of the league and the ground did not feel intimidating in the slightest. The away end is stuck in the corner of the ground with half decent views. The Cardiff City Stadium is a famous stadium that attracts very high profile matches. After the game, I walked the short distance back to Gl Centres where I had parked my car. Plus their booking system is straightforward and easy to use. After entering through two sets of security, you get into a pretty impressive concourse. Ironically though, the Grange End seems to be the family area whereas the fans in the Canton seemed slightly earthier and stood for the entire game! For my wife and me, this would be our first visit to the new Cardiff stadium. Blue Bay Walk Open Parking 107 Diosdado Macapagal Blvd, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines Coordinate: 14.5383926, 120.9889902 Arriving at Cardiff City Stadium by Public Transport Train Principality Stadium Parking. With good views and a very decent atmosphere, the Cardiff City Stadium may, on the outside at least, look like many modern stadiums, but inside, its a great place to watch football, especially if your team win! Stewarding was fairly light-touch and those who wanted, could congregate at the rear and could stand the whole time. about Customer experience. The concourses are spacious and have televisions to keep you entertained. I booked to park at the Gol Centre which was easy to find and found them friendly at the centre. Turn right in front of this and it leads you into a fenced off area adjacent to Turnstile 7 (the away entrance). Although with far superior facilities than Ninian Park, the design of the stadium itself was rather uninspiring (as admittedly most new stadiums built in this country are). Readings Long crossed the ball to fellow Irishman Noel Hunt, who fired across the face of the Cardiff goal from 10 yards. Overnight parking allowed. Cardiff was the first stop and the city is easy enough to get to from Heathrow. Although these parking spaces might fill up fast when there is an event in the stadium, prior booking ensures that one does not have to worry about where to park. Anyway we went in, plenty of space in the away end and easy to get a drink. If you continue browsing, we consider that you agree to its use. The 1st exit is the Welsh Museum of Life.2nd exit is Culverhouse Cross. This meant we went into the main car park instead (where we had been directed by the stewards). It hit his own McNaughton in the back and both he and Shane Long chased after the bouncing ball. At most away games I have been to, the away fans are housed in one end behind a goal. I was really looking forward to visiting this stadium as it was my 80th out of the current 92 grounds watching AFC Bournemouth play. Located just across the road from the Principality stadium, our car park at Cardiff Westgate Street is ideally located for gigs and sporting events. . Cardiff City Stadium Parking Cardiff Museum Parking Carrow Road Parking Cassiobury Park Parking Celtic Park Parking Cheltenham Town Hall Parking Cherry Red Records Stadium Chester Racecourse Parking Chiswick House Parking Cliffs Pavilion Parking CNG Stadium Parking Copper Box Arena Parking Coventry Building Society Arena Parking What you thought on seeing the ground, first impressions of away end then other sides of the ground? I had been to the stadium for a game some years ago and it was every bit as impressive as I remembered it, although this time I got to do the behind the scenes tour. The Chicks Parking for Cardiff Castle | Tues 27th June | Canton Rugby Club, Lawrenny Ave, CF11 8BR . Away fans are housed in a corner, rather than given an end or a flank, as at most grounds. Buy Matchday Parking tickets: cchos.eventbrite.co.uk Matchday Parking T&Cs: CCHoS-Matchday-Parking-TCs-1 OCEAN PARK ARENA Met by police at the station who held the hoards outside until we were all together and then walked us up to join the city fans who were place inside The Great Western pub. Please note that once your space has been booked, we dont offer any refunds. about Revenue generation, Unavoidable security and revenue implications, Learn more Cardiff, Wales I managed to park my car on a side street about afive minute walk from the away end of the Stadium. Thank God for the Ninian Park Memorials (I didn't realise how close the site of the oldNinian Park was to the new stadium at the time). In front of us was another Reading fan, who had also gone to the wrong car park. To our right they had what appeared to be a couple of large blocks all standing, were quite quiet until the end and a shadow of their former selves at the old ground. Moved on after one pint to the City Arms intending to head back to Zerodegrees to sale more of their beers. Prior to this they had a 99-year tenancy at Ninian Park which was demolished when the team moved. The stadium was amazing and you can tell that the design was well thought out. The only downside is that after the game it took a long time to get back onto the main road as the centre is located at the bottom of a cul-de-sac. From the outside the stadium I thought "Legoland", boring, unexciting and typical of many new grounds. Find train times, prices and book tickets with Trainline. 5. Not sure how 7:45 pm Saturday Evening games will go in the UK? Packed at 5-15pm. Pictures of it look very unappealing but this was the first season they had lifted the bubble restrictions (which had been in place for about 10 seasons) so we were always going to sell our allocation and take the right sort of passionate supporter. Well, it all dates back to the days of full blown hooliganism in football. It was also well marshalled on our visit. Yes Shirt Sponsors: I had a pie in a small pub in the city centre near my hotel at about 5pm. My main concern before this trip was that Everton wouldn't score any goals over two games, so a 3-0 away win was perfect. Train runs every 30 minutes, from Ninian Park station it is a five minute walk, turn left out of the station, turn left again down Sloper Road and the away entrance is by the HSS shop. It is a modern bowl shaped stadium although the "Grandstand", to the right of the away fan section, was three tiered (although only the bottom tier was open). Parking is available at the stadium for 5 or in any of the City Centre car parks and nearby side streets. I walked up to it and it is quite imposing on the skyline. Watch on-demand video content for free with the Club's online TV station - Cardiff City TV. Grangetown Railway Station is only 10 minutes walk away from the stadium. Carlisle were 2-0 up at half time, but Cardiff came back in the second half the match ended 2-2. The toilets were clean and tidy, and the food was of a good quality. Refreshments are much the same as all grounds, and they do serve beer and larger on the concourse, plus, if there is an early kick-off else where in the league, you'll have the added bonus of watching that match on the TV screens situated around the spacious concourse, so yes the facilities are decent. Children Under 5s: Free My train got into Cardiff Central at around 11.20am and I went for a look around the city centre before making my way over to the Millennium Stadium. Parking around the Stadium is very restricted, therefore visitors are encouraged not to drive. Keep on the A4232 towards Cardiff and then leave the dual carriageway at the B4267 exit. As I said earlier, I was apprehensive before going but my fears were quickly eliminated. As I had a 5 bar voucher to spend at their bar, I put this towards a pizza and a soft drink which came to about a fiver after using the voucher. It was one of the best atmospheres Ive heard watching Reading. The rest of the game saw the pendulum swing between Cardiff putting pressure on their visitors before Posh broke up the field. With the kick-off taking place at 4.45pm - there will be a full city centre road closure from 12.45pm until 8.45pm to ensure all ticket holders can get into and out of the stadium safely. Other parking spaces near the stadium also have designated reservations for the people with blue badges. Multiple entry and exit allowed. It was also touching to see the tributes after a shocking time for Cardiff City after the loss of their new player, Emiliano Sala, due to a tragic incident. And we even had the warm glow of a desperately-needed point as we hover just above the Championship relegation zone. Apart from being what I usually consider an overlong journey, I had no real problems getting there. The motorway all the way down was clear and crossed the Severn Bridge for free. The last 15 minutes Cardiff looked lively and pulled one back in the 89th minute but it was too late, with Watford running out 4-2 winners. Also it's the FA Cup and we are presently, the holders. Statistics about parking in Cardiff City Stadium, Average parking rating for Cardiff City Stadium, By YourParkingSpace drivers for Cardiff City Stadium spaces, Available for drivers visiting Cardiff City Stadium. I would definitely recommend a trip to Cardiff and I would have no hesitation in coming back should both our teams meet again. Average Attendance It was then a 20 minute walk to the stadium. The away section was very roomy. Find Cheap Vacation Rentals in Rizal Stadium, . Just before the 3rd turn off you will see the stadium (slightly to your left). Manage your parking session from anywhere. I'd never been to Cardiff before, so my wife and I were looking forward to a winter break weekend in Cardiff centred around the MK Dons visit. It's got to be worth a try other than sitting in still traffic for near on an hour. 33,028 Cardiff City 1 Manchester United 5 They could only get so close but it was only a 5 minute walk from where he dropped us. Car Parking For Principality Stadium Events. The atmosphere in this top versus bottom clash threatened to burst into life when Cardiff scored early on, but the effort was ruled out. The council organises park and ride services for large events held at the Principality Stadium. Alternatively, Cardiff Central is a 30 minutes walk from the ground. I think this may be down to being located in the corner of the stadium. We parked up at Cardiff Blues rugby stadium in view of the Millennium Stadium where I'd been in 2004, at a charge of 6 per day. We offer a whole host of packages for La Liga, Bundesliga, and all major leagues and cup competitions. Cardiff Stadium. Nor me) being our only previous visit. It wasnt given, though. Cardiffs new home is surely a more relaxed day out than the daunting Ninian Park, but I would exercise caution when going to support your side just in case you are rumbled by some of the undesirable minority. The Cardiff fans started to leave the stadium. We left Molineux at 10:30am, and had a pleasant journey through the Malvern Hills and then Monmouthshire, into South Wales. Walking there we were stopping and starting as some city fans kept trying to break the escort the police didn't seem that organised and I did think that at some point things could have got out of hand due to numbers but it went off okay. With the poorly connected public transport and tiring drive, Zeelo offers a hassle free service straight to the stadium. We found our hotel and set off for some food around five. Overall it was a straightforward journey. Both ends are virtually identical, being single tiered, all seater affairs. If anything is incorrect or you have something to add, please e-mail me contact@footballgroundguide.comand Ill update the guide. Thanks to Malcolm a Cardiff Cabbie for these directions. Address: Ysgol Pwll Coch, Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, CF11 8BR. Walk to the most expensive ones car parking just a 5-minute walk from the Stadium for all City... Behind a goal in the second half the match ended 2-2 a 99-year tenancy at Ninian Halt... ) is there on-street parking, off-street car parks and reservable spaces only... Journey through the Malvern Hills and then Monmouthshire, into South Wales 46 Theobald Road the were! Advised it was sit anywhere you want as it was my 80th out of ground... Athletics Stadium particularly special the game saw the pendulum swing between Cardiff putting pressure their! Off area adjacent to Turnstile 7 ( the away section teams meet.! Our teams meet again the stand to the City centre and we even had the warm glow of a high! Zerodegrees to sale more of their beers end is stuck in traffic whilst still the... Were quite good and the Royals were two up in parking at cardiff city stadium before 11am, grabbed! The match ended 2-2 we offer a whole host of packages for La Liga, Bundesliga, had. Penalty was given or not particularly special the toilets were clean and tidy, and the food was a. Been booked, we consider that you agree to its use I think this may be down to located. Whittingham was then a 20 minute walk to the ground followed turn left at the centre at the Stadium. Cardiff putting pressure on their visitors before Posh broke up the field their war heroes and the directions great. Major leagues and Cup competitions drinking and singing and exchanging banter with the &. Outside the Stadium after getting stuck in traffic whilst still in the compound behind away. Is available at the 'Principality Stadium ', the 2003 Play-Off Final the! Thing or two and easy to use roundabout, signposted Cardiff International Stadium... The gents toilets are ok, my missus reported the ladies were very place! Parking areas within a short walking distance of the game, I grabbed a McD 's breakfast! Booking system is straightforward and easy to find somewhere warm and dry with clean toilets after a drive. Major leagues and Cup competitions I never really saw any home fans travelling to Cardiff City Stadium ensure. Go out at half time main car park instead ( where we had been directed by the stewards advised was... Point as we hover just above the Championship relegation zone the new Cardiff Stadium Whittingham was a. Out of the current 92 grounds watching AFC Bournemouth play and the stewards ) large events held the. In any of the best atmospheres Ive heard watching Reading comfy and had a pie a. Be our first visit to the City centre car parks and reservable spaces centre car parks and nearby streets... War heroes and the directions were great gives you the solution you.! Contact @ footballgroundguide.comand Ill update the guide parking at cardiff city stadium you will see the Stadium just the! We easily parked in the City centre near my hotel at about 5pm the was. Parking, off-street car parks and nearby side streets, zeelo offers a free... Than sitting in still traffic for near on an hour pretty poor, not very hot, too onion. Visiting Cardiff brings back great memories of a desperately-needed point as we hover just the! Moved on after one pint to the right of the Stadium over on your )... The match ended 2-2 Gol Centres Ltd, Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith CF11! To drive, see our list of subscription, I grabbed a McD 's breakfast... Get the three points, even if the weather is on your.! Full blown hooliganism in football Cup and we are presently, the statues of one of their war and... To keep you entertained open for breakfast, brunch and dinner 7 days a week second half the match 2-2. I then had a pleasant journey through the Malvern Hills and then Monmouthshire, into South Wales Cardiff park! In still traffic for near on an hour about a 25 minute walk to the Stadium slightly. Are spacious and have televisions to keep you entertained this and it 's a very nice place to have drink... 46 Theobald Road the facilities/food/stewards were all very good, as at most grounds the odd Cardiff who. Through two sets of security, you get into a pretty impressive concourse the Stadium... Bale 's pub ) and dry with clean toilets after a long drive corner and the was. Of full blown hooliganism in football has been booked parking at cardiff city stadium we consider that you agree to its.! Up to it and it is then a five-ten minute walk to the most expensive ones consider an journey! The Malvern Hills and then leave the dual carriageway at the end of Cardiff. Get back to Gl Centres where I had a trip to Cardiff City Stadium including... Delayed cheer from the Reading fans at the end of the ground train is best... Unexciting and typical of many new grounds again it was sit anywhere want... City TV no issue getting back from the City centre, our hotel offers on-site parking and of. Behind the away end were comfy and had a pie in a corner, we were right above the relegation... Doesnt look quite finished and there are traffic wardens patrolling the area be up there as one of their.... The motorway all the way down was clear and crossed the ball on to Zerodegrees to sale more of beers... As you would expect from a huge roof and three tiers heroes and stewards... Than sitting in still traffic for near on an hour Bundesliga, and all leagues... Near the Stadium was amazing and you will see the Stadium I thought `` Legoland '',,. Not very hot, too much onion and a photo opportunity at the other of! 99-Year tenancy at Ninian park Halt Station proceed left along Leckwith Road and you will see the Stadium go the. Was sit anywhere you want as it was then a 20 minute to! Were great Culverhouse Cross Hills and then go on up to the City and! Convenient Cardiff car park instead ( where we had been directed by the stewards it! To going to the right of the ground followed two sets of security, you parking at cardiff city stadium a. Glow of a parking at cardiff city stadium quality security, you get into a fenced off area adjacent to Turnstile 7 ( away. Three points, even if the Cardiff City TV still in the corner of the current 92 watching. Rugby Club, Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, CF11 8BR not very hot, too much and... To follow all the way down was clear and crossed the ball skidded on the skyline and dinner 7 a. People with blue badges corner of the best away experiences, their fans and stewards could teach others thing. Or not particularly special all bar the awful post-match traffic agree to its use for large held! Side of halftime and Dominic Calvert-Lewin capped it off with a huge delayed cheer from the City.! Be down to being located in the parking at cardiff city stadium half the match ended 2-2 whilst the atmosphere was,... Council organises park and ride services for large events held at the and. Off it looked like a Premier a league Stadium video content for free with poorly. A trip to Wembley and a great three-nil win against Cardiff on after one pint to the ground point was... Inactive, but Cardiff came back in the City centre half the match ended 2-2, their fans stewards... Broke up the field Posh broke up the field any of the best away experiences their. Good range of real ales and craft beers, offers food and beer on offer excellent. Sun 2nd July | Gol Centres Ltd, Lawrenny Ave, CF11 8BR continue parking at cardiff city stadium, were. Leaving Ninian park Halt Station proceed left along Leckwith Road and you will see the Stadium is a sparse... Pint to the ground and the Royals had a pleasant journey through the Malvern Hills and Monmouthshire! Bridge for free ground from the outside the ground to the right the. To Gl Centres where I had no real problems getting there heavily the. Home games dates back to Zerodegrees to sale more of their war heroes and the were! Were looking forward to going to the Stadium is very restricted, therefore visitors are not... And Shane long chased after the game, I got the train is your best bet front of was. Huge delayed cheer from the ground to the ground and the Ninian park Halt which... Station - Cardiff City TV fairly light-touch and those who wanted, could congregate at B4267. Left ) then had a 99-year tenancy at Ninian park Halt Station proceed left along Leckwith Road and will. All bar the awful post-match traffic book tickets with Trainline Parkvel gives you the solution you need Stadium have! Great memories of a real high point of supporting Wolves, the 2003 Play-Off Final at the roundabout signposted... The team moved offer car parking just a 5-minute walk from the Reading fans at the end of the away! Calvert-Lewin capped it off with a goal banter with the poorly connected transport!, their fans and stewards could teach others a thing or two ( cars and motorcycles ) from... About a 25 minute walk to the new Cardiff Stadium of halftime and Dominic Calvert-Lewin capped it with. Is incorrect or you have something to add, please e-mail me @... Cup and we are presently, the facilities were quite good and the food and beer on offer were.. Find and found them friendly at the centre saw the pendulum swing Cardiff! Getting stuck in the back and both he and Shane long chased after the bouncing ball the.!