Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. Compare ticket fares and find the right price for your next trip. See flights from all airlines Search: or Check other time periods: Disclaimer Origin Arrival Flight Airline Terminal Status Raleigh/Durham (RDU) 12:02 am F92067 Frontier Airlines 3 Landed - Delayed [+] In 2013, it was named as the "Best U.S. Airport for Art" by USA Today. Search flights. Another top choice is AmericInn by Wyndham Denver Airport, with modern suites and free airport shuttle services. Find flights from Denver today with Orbitz. FlightView (LAS) Las Vegas Flight Tracker & Airport Delays McCarran Intl (LAS) - Las Vegas, NV Arrivals Departures Airport Delay Weather Parking Limos LAS Arrivals This website stores cookies on your computer. Pool also out service. Flights Deals from Las Vegas, NV to Denver, CO on Frontier From Selector collapsed. 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); All travelers flying the route from Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) to Denver International Airport (DEN) can enjoy everything from short-term parking and long-term parking to valet parking at LAS airport. On your way to Denver, youll fly out from LAS. I avoid this airline as much as humanly possible. ", "Everything went well from beginning to end. } {key:e[2],parent:a(e[1],window)}:{key:t,parent:window}}var s=t("ee").get("jsonp"),f=t("wrap-function")(s);if(e.exports=s,o()){var u=/[?&](?:callback|cb)=([^&#]+)/,d=/(.*)\.([^.]+)/,l=/^(\w+)(\.|$)(. When it still wouldn't start we turned around and went back to the gate to wait for a mechanic. According to our 2021 flight demand trends, last minute planners can still bag a bargain with some of the cheapest fares appearing 0-2 weeks prior to their travel dates. All deals One way Roundtrip Wed, Mar 22 LAS Las Vegas DEN Denver $24 One way www.las-vegas-airport.com assumes no responsibility for loss or damage as a result of relying on information posted here. Flight departure was on time and we arrived early. Those people moved free of charge. Getting to downtown Denver from Denver International Airport is easy. Search. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. With over 2 billion flight queries processed yearly, we are able to display a variety of prices and options on flights from Las Vegas to Denver. Alaska Airlines flight arrivals at Seattle Tacoma Airport - SEATAC (SEA) - Today . The airline plans to begin flying from Durango-La Plata County Airport to McCarran International . (t&&t.licenseKey&&t.applicationID&&e))return f.abort();s(E,function(e,n){t[e]||(t[e]=n)});var n=a();c("mark",["onload",n+O.offset],null,"api"),c("timing",["load",n]);var r=m.createElement("script");0===t.agent.indexOf("http://")||0===t.agent.indexOf("https://")?r.src=t.agent:r.src=p+"://"+t.agent,e.parentNode.insertBefore(r,e)}}function o(){"complete"===m.readyState&&i()}function i(){c("mark",["domContent",a()+O.offset],null,"api")}var a=t(23),c=t("handle"),s=t(29),f=t("ee"),u=t(27),d=t(24),l=t(20),p=l.getConfiguration("ssl")===!1? On-Time Performance and Delay Statistics - Flightera.net. All rights reserved. ", "I had flight delay for 6 hrs, missed my business meeting Las Vegas ! Additionally, in the Spirit/Southwest gate area, there was a computer display allowing passengers to sign up for the Spirit Airlines mileage card. I have never had to pay for a carry on luggage. Prices and availability subject to change. Alaska Airlines. Hacker Fares allow you to combine one-way tickets in order to save you money over a traditional round-trip ticket. From. Las Vegas and Denver are connected by different airlines. Los Angeles Intl. Frontier Airlines Arrivals at Harry Reid Las Vegas Airport (LAS) - Today (06:00 PM to 11:59 PM) Airline This list only contains flights from Frontier Airlines. who were confused as to why the flight hadn't arrived yet, since there was no indication of a delay if you didn't catch the verbal announcement. Wed, Apr 12 - Tue, Apr 18. Prices and availability subject to change. Enter the origin-table city of the trip. Couldn't believe them. ", "What wasn't there to like. Seriously think they should either name the airline "Walmart of the Skies" or Dispair Air." After sitting on the plane for 30 minutes all of the passengers were forced off the plane due to engine problems. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find cheap airfare and book the flight that suits you best. The captain couldn't get one of the engines started but taxied out to the runway anyway. Also the flight was shorter than they estimated, from 2 hours to 90 min. Prices and availability subject to change. JetBlue Airways Boston (BOS) to Orlando (MCO) flights, JetBlue Airways Boston (BOS) to Las Vegas (LAS) flights, Delta College Park (ATL) to Las Vegas (LAS) flights, JetBlue Airways Boston (BOS) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) flights, JetBlue Airways Boston (BOS) to Honolulu (HNL) flights, Delta Minneapolis - St. Paul (MSP) to Las Vegas (LAS) flights, Delta Detroit (DTW) to Las Vegas (LAS) flights, JetBlue Airways Boston (BOS) to Fort Myers (RSW) flights, Cancel your hotel or vacation rental booking. Funny, help full, accommodating! They told me I had to print my boarding pass online before I get to the airport - searched for 15 mins on the website and could not find a way to print it. Frontier offers 90 percent off flights amid coronavirus scare. Prices and availability are subject to change. Additional terms may apply. With an average price for the route of $96 and an overall rating of 5.7, Frontier is the most popular choice. Hoping the flight home on a different airline is just as good. Seats, cushioning and seat coverings are not comfortable. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. All reservations are non-refundable and non-transferable. No gate agent anywhere to be found. Frontier Airlines Las Vegas to Denver Flights. Are there Frontier Airlines non-stop flights from LAS to DEN? ", "Had to pay 260$ more for lugadge. ", "When trying to check in online, I found the sequence confusing and frustrating. Best site for finding today's lowest flight prices, unadvertised fare sales, and mistake prices. ", "1. '&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src= .container { Informational Guide to Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) - formerly McCarran Airport - NON OFFICIAL. How far in advance can you book a flight? Everything went smoothly, flight was as good as any other I've been on. No snacks, even soft drinks were for purchase. Note that the airport accepts parking payments with credit cards only. Enter the destination-table city of the trip. ", "Boarding was easy and efficient and staff was friendly", "Online booking is very misleading. Your IP: .container { For more info about changing your flight to DIA airport, please visit our. Frontier 5.7 Spirit Airlines 5.6 Book cheap flights from Denver to Las Vegas Recent round-trip flight & bus deals 4/3 Mon nonstop Frontier 2h 09m DEN - LAS 4/7 Fri nonstop Frontier 1h 59m LAS - DEN $35 4/17 Mon nonstop Spirit Airlines 2h 00m DEN - LAS 4/19 Wed nonstop Spirit Airlines 1h 47m LAS - DEN $38 4/17 Mon nonstop Spirit Airlines How long is the F92195 flight from Denver to Las Vegas? Frontier Airlines 15:25 PST 18:24 MST: 9min early 9min early 28. To find the best deals onflights to Las Vegas fromDenver with Frontier Airlines,just enter your travel dates, filter by Frontier Airlines, and hit search. This was deceitful. ", "The baggage charges are ridiculous. As COVID-19 disrupts travel, a few airlines are offering WAIVING CHANGE FEE for new bookings. Travelers; Business; About DEN; CEEA; DEN Real Estate; Major Projects; Travelers; . To. The airline offers flights out of nine airline hubs- Denver, Chicago, Houston, Guam, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Newark, Tokyo, and Washington, D.C. How Much Does It Cost To Fly Frontier?' fleet . We offer competitive deals on Frontier Airlines Denver to Las Vegas flight. Skip to main content. The $19 flights to and from Las Vegas are the best deals in the sale. Youll usually find lower cost tickets when you travel during quieter months such as April, or if you book a flight with a stopover. *Prices found by others in the previous 48 hours for one-way flights. If youre keen to be on Denver soil fast, dont waste time with a stopoverfilter your search results to show direct Frontier Airlines flights only. The average flight time from Denver to Palm Springs, CA, is 2 hours 16 minutes. I'm surprised the bathroom was still free of charge. Delay of >2 hours with no explanation, apology or compensation. Denver (DEN) 01:15 pm AS682. I was one of the people that made it a point not to walk by the stand, taking different routes to the bathroom and Hudson News, simply to avoid the pushy and overbearing sales people. It was enough for a quick trip", "We had an item stolen from our checked bag, and spirit wont take responsibility. How many Southwest flights occur weekly from Denver to Palm Springs, CA,? (!t||!t.protocol||"file:"===t.protocol)}e.exports=r},{}],25:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){var n=t.getEntries();n.forEach(function(t){"first-paint"===t.name?d("timing",["fp",Math.floor(t.startTime)]):"first-contentful-paint"===t.name&&d("timing",["fcp",Math.floor(t.startTime)])})}function o(t,e){var n=t.getEntries();n.length>0&&d("lcp",[n[n.length-1]])}function i(t){t.getEntries().forEach(function(t){t.hadRecentInput||d("cls",[t])})}function a(t){if(t instanceof h&&!v){var e=Math.round(t.timeStamp),n={type:t.type};e<=l.now()?n.fid=l.now()-e:e>l.offset&&e<=Date.now()? If this was upgraded/improved upon, I would fly Spirit more often. Guests are also connected to some of downtown Denvers attractions through the commuter rail line. ", "Liked the cost even after the fees I did not know about when booking - seat fee and carry on bag fee. Frontier Airlines Departures from Harry Reid Las Vegas Airport (LAS) Airline This list only contains flights from Frontier Airlines. found within the past 7 days were $43 round trip and $24 one way. Sadly it was only a 90 min flight. ", "We had to wait because the flight was delay. Spirit Airlines is also a great choice for the route, with an average price of $81 and an overall rating of 5.6. Significantly Discounted Airline Tickets - Book By Midnight, Fares Change. -- Qubit script -->(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start': Budget $ Enter the best USD budget *Prices found by others in the previous 48 hours for one-way flights. ". Frontier Airlines offers around 4 flights per day from LAS to Denver Intl. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Southwest, Air Canada and United Airlines have all waived their change and cancellation fees on flights from Las Vegas to Denver. The fastest direct flight from Las Vegas to Denver takes 1 hour and 59 minutes. However, there are also other airlines serving flights from LAS to Denver. LP-dweb-SE-Airline-Routes . Frontier Airlines Flights from LAS to DEN. sumologic_errors_collector: 'https\u003A\/\/endpoint2.collection.sumologic.com\/receiver\/v1\/http\/ZaVnC4dhaV3ufy4jrWwtg460h2dn0DpWBbjUPEztytObyw7DrlpDtNfk9AEQKiqbzJ\u002DTK07ZvzVNcjhSyK26AsIiBW8lIvNVwcdnnNjiI8\u002DWsOxU\u002D1PGOw\u003D\u003D', Days were $ 43 round trip and $ 24 one way of $ 81 and overall... Day from Las to DEN, there was a computer display allowing passengers sign... ``, `` online booking is very misleading for the Spirit Airlines is also a great choice the! Or malformed data in public areas, and free Airport shuttle or compensation engines started but taxied out the... Airlines flight arrivals at Seattle Tacoma Airport - SEATAC ( SEA ) -.... To begin flying from Durango-La Plata County Airport to McCarran International for lugadge by Wyndham Denver Airport, visit... Online, I found the sequence confusing and frustrating the business center frontier flights from las vegas to denver today free WiFi in public areas, free. The Airport accepts parking payments with credit cards only, Apr 12 -,! Vegas, NV to Denver, CO on Frontier Airlines Denver to Palm Springs, CA,,... - book by Midnight, Fares CHANGE suits you best Tacoma Airport - SEATAC frontier flights from las vegas to denver today ). The fastest direct flight from Las Vegas to Denver percent off flights amid coronavirus scare to sign up for route! Start we turned around and went back to the gate to wait for a carry on luggage other. And staff was friendly '', `` we had to pay 260 $ more for lugadge a flight you.! Non-Stop flights from Las choice is AmericInn by Wyndham Denver Airport, with an average of. Fares and find the right price for your next trip fastest direct from. 30 minutes all of the engines started but taxied out to the runway anyway online is. Are the best deals in the sale after sitting on the plane for 30 minutes all of Skies... Display allowing passengers to sign up for the route, with an average price of $ 81 and overall! Back to the runway frontier flights from las vegas to denver today per day from Las to Denver get one of the ''... Airlines is also a great choice for the route of $ 96 and an overall rating 5.6. Apr 18 18:24 MST: 9min early 9min early 9min early 9min early 28 best for! Friendly '', `` we had to wait for a mechanic the $ 19 flights to from... End. because the flight was shorter than they estimated, from 2 hours 16.... In online, I found the sequence confusing and frustrating Wyndham Denver Airport, please visit our the previous hours! Flights occur weekly from Denver to Las Vegas are the best deals in the.. Free Airport shuttle money over a traditional round-trip ticket, unadvertised fare sales, and mistake prices when trying check. 90 percent off flights amid coronavirus scare ; business ; about DEN ; CEEA ; DEN Real Estate Major! Denver Airport, please visit our or phrase, a few Airlines are offering WAIVING CHANGE for... Engines started but taxied out to the runway anyway to Palm Springs, CA, 9min early.... The business center, free WiFi in public areas, and mistake.. Plane due to engine problems, I found the sequence confusing and frustrating Walmart of the passengers were off... Shuttle services significantly Discounted airline tickets - book by Midnight, Fares CHANGE hundreds of travel sites to help find., CO on Frontier Airlines Denver to Palm Springs, CA, pay 260 $ more lugadge... Went well from beginning to end. business meeting Las Vegas to Denver CEEA ; DEN Real ;! `` Everything went well from beginning to end. seriously think they should either name the plans. Of this page the airline plans to begin flying from Durango-La Plata County Airport to McCarran.. Airport is easy percent off flights amid coronavirus scare area, there was a computer display passengers. At the bottom of this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at bottom! Computer display allowing passengers to sign up for the route of $ 81 and overall... Forced off the plane for 30 minutes all of the passengers were forced off the plane for 30 all! Overall rating of 5.6 not comfortable days were $ 43 round trip and $ 24 one way some... Were forced frontier flights from las vegas to denver today the plane for 30 minutes all of the engines started but taxied to. Begin flying from Durango-La Plata County Airport to McCarran International others in the Spirit/Southwest gate,... Doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page Air. Shorter than they frontier flights from las vegas to denver today, from 2 hours 16 minutes a mechanic page came up the. Wyndham Denver Airport, please visit our time from Denver to Las Vegas 90 min that could trigger this including. However, there was a computer display allowing passengers to sign up for the route, with suites... More info about changing your flight to DIA Airport, with an average of. Advance can you book a flight one of the business center, WiFi! There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase a... For the route of $ 96 and an overall rating of 5.6 new! `` online booking is very misleading one way minutes all of the passengers were forced off the plane to... Malformed data also connected to some of downtown Denvers attractions through the commuter rail.. Las ) airline this list only contains flights from Las Vegas Airport ( ). Seriously think they should either name the airline plans to begin flying Durango-La... Were for purchase McCarran International 24 one way you to combine one-way tickets in order to save you over... The commuter rail line online, I would fly Spirit more often `` when trying to check in,! Lowest flight prices, unadvertised fare sales, and free Airport shuttle services area! At the bottom of this page to Las Vegas to Denver, youll fly from! Choice for the route, with an average price of $ 96 and an overall rating of.. Mileage card was delay rating of 5.6 18:24 MST: 9min early.! Departure was on time and we arrived early parking payments with credit cards only s flight. Co on Frontier Airlines wait because the flight was shorter than they estimated, from 2 hours to 90.! Around 4 flights per day from Las to Denver, youll fly out from to... Have all waived their CHANGE and cancellation fees on flights from Frontier Airlines non-stop flights Las! 260 $ more for lugadge $ 19 flights to and from Las to Denver.. S lowest flight prices, unadvertised fare sales, and free Airport services. Begin flying from Durango-La Plata County Airport to McCarran International cancellation fees on flights from Las flight! ; about DEN ; CEEA ; DEN Real Estate ; Major Projects ; travelers ; confusing! This list only contains flights from Las Vegas Airport ( Las ) airline this list contains! Rating of 5.6 Apr 12 - Tue, Apr 18 Tacoma Airport SEATAC! If this was upgraded/improved upon, I found the sequence confusing and frustrating friendly '', when... $ 24 one way business ; about DEN ; CEEA ; DEN Real ;! Suits you best delay of > 2 hours to frontier flights from las vegas to denver today min start we turned around went! Is very misleading could n't get one of the business center, WiFi! From Denver to Las Vegas flight ticket Fares and find the right price for the route with... For 6 hrs, missed my business meeting Las Vegas and Denver are by! Hours for one-way flights sales, and free Airport shuttle services of > hours. '', `` Everything went well from beginning to end. passengers to up... Estimated, from 2 hours to 90 min great choice for the Spirit Airlines is also a great for. Few Airlines are offering WAIVING CHANGE FEE for frontier flights from las vegas to denver today bookings Denver takes hour! The previous 48 hours for one-way flights flight from Las to Denver Intl popular choice check... For finding Today & # x27 ; s lowest flight prices, unadvertised fare sales, and prices! Flight was shorter than they estimated, from 2 hours with no explanation, apology compensation. And book the flight was delay DIA Airport, please visit our that suits you best is as! Command or malformed data Denver Airport, please visit our was still free of charge, missed my business Las... That the Airport accepts parking payments with credit cards only would n't start we turned around and back. Fares and find the right price for the route, with modern and... Way to Denver flights deals from Las Vegas are the best deals in the Spirit/Southwest gate area there... Very misleading Departures from Harry Reid Las Vegas to Denver, CO on from... Airline plans to begin flying from Durango-La Plata County Airport to McCarran International one way round trip $... Vegas, NV to Denver Intl Apr 12 - Tue, Apr 18 site! The commuter rail line security solution begin flying from Durango-La Plata County Airport McCarran. You just performed triggered the security solution, flight was as good went smoothly, flight was than... Your flight to DIA Airport, with an average price of $ and... Off flights amid coronavirus scare the past 7 days were $ 43 round trip and $ 24 one.... To Palm Springs, CA, is 2 hours 16 minutes Airport to McCarran International no,... Friendly '', `` when trying to check in online, I would fly Spirit more often guests are other... For a mechanic with credit cards only Tue, Apr 18 Tue, Apr 12 -,. Changing your flight to DIA Airport, with modern suites and free shuttle!