Welcome to Fragranceze, your #1 source for all things Fragrances. If youre interested in this fragrance, you can check it out over here on Amazon! Its well renowned for its amazing aroma, which evokes a tropical setting. If youre interested in purchasing this scent, you may do so on Amazon! Learn more. A clone is not intended to be a substitute for another scent; rather, it serves as an option. I get a lot of compliments from it. $21.99 or Best Offer VIRGIN ISLAND WATER EDP 4OZ/120ML CREED VINTAGE RARE AND VAULTED *A6210M01* $799.99 VIRGIN ISLAND WATER EDP 2.OZ/75ML BY CREED MILLESIME NICHE (A626C08) While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. We are sorry. Shop all Gorgeous tropical beachy scent that never descends into suntan oil territory. The aquatic scent just belongs in those types of situations. 2ml atomizer sample. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. A squeeze of crisp, green lime juice is as refreshing as a dip in the emerald ocean, in this a sparkling scent that's addictive thanks to its miraculously uplifting powers. Loved the opening, loved the middle and then uh-oh, the musk kicked down the door, threw out the lime and coconut and stayed. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. Almost like a fresh mojito. There is also a slight boozy tone in there, which is also somewhat similar to Creed Virgin Island Water. The delicate balance of coconut, lime and musky undertones works so well on a summer's day or balmy evening, It reminds me of a holiday in Italy. Crushed greens, salty sea spray, vanilla, palm wood, and volcanic musk make up the base notes. Definitely unisex, but trending towards the masculine. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Best for: Michael Kors Island is another fantastic summer scent. In such kinds of circumstances, the aquatic aroma is perfect. The instructor then asks us to mix 20ml of top notes (orange, lemon and bergamot) and 2ml of each of the remainder essences -- that gave us an equal base of 72ml. In these notes, you can see where the tropical vibe is coming from. | Details Fresh, clean elegant. The seller might still be able to personalize your item. The scent is fresh-citrusy. 2ml atomizer. Fortunately, there are a few scents that are quite similar to Creed Virgin Island Water. Free shipping for many products! Ever since I got my first fragrance in 2014, I just can't get enough of them. Our top picks of Virgin Island Water clones come pretty close to Creeds luxury composition. This fragrance is classed as feminine, so you might want to go with a different one on this list if youre a man. Creed Himalaya, created to commemorate master perfumer Olivier Creed's daring climb of the Himalayan Mountains. CREED Fragrances Fragrances CREED Virgin Island Water, 1.7 oz. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Creed Virgin Island Water 100ml at the best online prices at eBay! Add Creed Virgin Island Water EDP 100ml to wishlist. Select your subscriptions from a range of popular titles. I have tried plenty of others but nothing like the smell on this one! FREE SHIPPING + FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES EVERY DAY. This one not worth it at all!!! These clones are fantastic for many folks. The fragrances below are both similar in vibe, but not so much in scent. Fragrance Today is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. Guava nectar, blue agave, and tequila are the middle notes. However, producing it this manner keeps the cost as cheap as possible while maintaining the original aroma. Hey, is VIW discontinued? Virgin Island Water is a popular perfume by Creed for women and men and was released in 2007. But what makes it special is the musky base that is mind-blowingly similar to Creed. . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Used Authentic Creed Virgin Island Water (2008), Small Amount Remaining at the best online prices at eBay! Sold by: Ugh!) However, you can still get your hands on the original Creed Virgin Island Water without having to pay for a full bottle. Thanks. The notes that take the spotlightcoconut, rum and limehelp improve the experience for us because of its natural quality. This way, he keeps his cost per ml as low as possible. (50% off), Sale Price $53.54 Press J to jump to the feed. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. . But who said you couldnt smell incredible for a bargain price? Much like other products from Bath and Bodyworks, youll be getting a huge discount compared to Creed. Avon is well known for offering incredibly affordable fragrances that are perfect for modern individuals on the go. This is a now discontinued Creed bottle size and becoming increasingly harder to find. There arent many clones of Creed Virgin Island Water that are really comparable. It is not uncommon for a brand to update packaging. Creed seem to be having a shortage problem lately. The combination of accords means that Virgin Island Water is a perfume suitable for many occasions. Maybe you're on the hunt for a new designer fragrance love? Usually, these fragrances are modeled after the more expensive and popular fragrances. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! Original Price $109.99 Beautiful on a man or a woman. Typically, orders of $35 USD or more (within the same shop) qualify for free standard shipping from participating Etsy sellers. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Creed Virgin Island Water is a tropical unisex fragrance. There's some very gentle marine saltiness present throughout the fragrance's lifespan, but it's not as noticeable as it is in something like Cool Water. Founded in London in 1760, Creed is the world's only family-owned luxury fragrance dynasty that has served royal houses and the discerning public for over 250 years. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. New In, Shop all You can wear this casually, as well as to work or school. Hi, my name is Jasper and I've been a long time fragrance fan. Please try again later. After that, he splits the giant bottle into smaller ones. Discover magazines on movies, music, celebrities and gossip, television, pop culture and more. It just smells like vacation. Verified purchase: This fragrance has a lot of fans and a great scent. The base notes are amber crystals, teakwood, and marine notes. In such circumstances, the fruity, mojito-like smell is ideal. Price $49 00. Creed Virgin Island Water, 1.7 Fl Oz by CREED Write a review How customer reviews and ratings work Sort by Top reviews Filter by All reviewers All stars Text, image, video 20 total ratings, 2 with reviews From the United States ETG Fabulous tropical scent Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2022 Verified Purchase Fabrics, Shop all LIMITED TIME! You may wear it out on the town, to work, or to school. They arent too dissimilar, but they arent as comparable as the ones mentioned above. (25% off), Sale Price $9.49 This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Of course, not everyone wants to pay top dollar for their fragrance, but the good news is, you dont have to. Creed offers a superb collection of scents, including Creed Virgin Island Water, which is one among them. You can see where the tropical mood comes from in these notes. I was hoping for that glorious first 20 minutes to stay, but after that, it was unbearable. The Gorse Laboratory perfumes is a company that produces high-quality scents. Although it isnt an exact copy of Creed Virgin Island Water, it is very similar in scent and overall vibe. the only way to truely appreciate this fragrance is to experience it. The middle notes are guava nectar, blue agave, and tequila. Yes Cypress, and tequila but if its a tropical vibe youre after, youre on the right track. Yes! Qun o ny to cm hng cho Olivier Creed Lc v con trai . The top notes of Creed Virgin Island Water are Sicilian white bergamot, Jamaican lime, and Sicilian mandarin. $9.49, $9.99 My experience of it is as a watered down mojito with a hint of coconut. The Closest Clones To Creed Virgin Island Water, Perfume Clones That Are Similar To Creed Millesime Imperial, 8 Perfume Dupes Similar To Tom Fords Santal Blush, Dupes of Nectarine Blossom & Honey by Jo Malone London, Dupes Similar to In The Stars by Bath & Body Works, ALT Fragrances Review: An Insiders Guide. For a man, this scent is amazing, I ordered a sample with me in mind (I'm a lady), but I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist and having thoughts of tanned, warm, masculine skin fresh from a day at the beach. This is not always the intention of a fragrance house, but other times, it is. (37) Creed Virgin Island Water Type Fragrance Oil (U) - Drop Down Menu Deals! It works wonders when youre going to somewhere with water during the summer. Best for: Tommy Bahama Set Sail St. Barts For Men is a lovely summery scent to wear. Lch s nc hoa Creed Virgin Island Water. The composition differs slightly, although there are key notes of lime at the head and the all important musky base. Caribbean by Nuancielo is a Citrus fragrance for women and men. The fragrance itself smells like that, like a creamy, sweet, tropical scent. Youll make just as much of an impact; if not more. Creed was inspired by a sojourn to the . It reminds me of a fresh mojito. link to A List Of Ingredients That Makes Perfume Last Ages, link to What Makes A Perfume Unique? It does, however, have a disadvantage in the form of a high price. Hawaii Volcano Alexandria Fragrances $42.99 at Amazon.com $42.99 at Alexandriafragrances.com Marketed as 'luxury for less', Alexandria Fragrances produces some top notch dupes. Like Creed Virgin Island Water , it opens with sweet citrus and coconut leading a similar aheart and closing with a sweet musky scent. You can check out the current price over here on Amazon! Calvin Klein CK is the best for. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Some, however, have a scent that is very similar to that of another fragrance. Was surprised by the strong lime opener, but it quickly moves on as the other notes unfold. Original Price $9.99 Coconut, jasmine and hibiscus on the breeze for a refreshing holiday feel. Scent and similarities:Michael Kors Island is an aquatic, tropical fragrance. You can read more about fragrance decants in this article I wrote over here! Best for:Calvin Klein CK One Summer is fantastic warm weather fragrance with a nice, tropical, fresh scent. I hear Calypso music playing whenever I put this on. Marketed as luxury for less, Alexandria Fragrances produces some top notch dupes. Ever since 2014, I started to get a huge interest in fragrances and I've had my nose on countless of different fragrances. New In Box. Creed VIRGEN ISLAND WATER 100ml DISCONTINUED! Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Il profumo Creed perfetto per lui e per lei, che intriga e seduce con la sua freschezza e la sua dolcezza. The business remains in the control of the family. Or just looking for the perfect gift . However, the overall feel of the fragrance is very similar to Virgin Island Water. Weve all fallen in love with Creed Virgin Island Water but with so many savvy shoppers out there, not all of us want to spend a small fortune on fragrance. 20147 Free 5-10 day shipping also available at checkout. Fill out the requested information. And surprisingly, despite its low cost, Fiji Paradise sits on the skin for hours and projects enormously. Our prices include tax and duties, find out more, Furnishing Fabrics and Wallpaper may take up to 7 working days, For full terms of conditions of this offer click here, Read our full delivery and returns details here. All Creed fragrances are grouped into two categories: Millesime (more concentrated) and Eaux de Toilette (less concentrated). I should've known better than to try this scent because I'm not a fan of coconut fragrances. Creed seem to be having a shortage problem lately. This is a 120ml bottle (4 oz) from 2013. Virgin Island Water was launched in 2007. In the same way wines vary from year to year, so can perfume. It lasted all day on me and made me smile and think of summertime and beaches and happiness each time I smelled my wrist. Fresh lime, creamy coconut, and dries down to that signature Creed musk. Creed offers a superb collection of scents, including Creed Virgin Island Water, which is one among them. This is reflected in the aroma, which is a pleasant, fresh, but sweet scent with a tropical tinge. I actually felt physically underwhelmed when I put this on. Creed Virgin Island Water un tuffo nelle acque limpide delle isole Vergini, una camminata a piedi scalzi sulla sabbia incontaminata, una riscoperta dell'entroterra incontaminato. | Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items.   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). Its got a great sillage on it, filling a room with fragrance which does give it the upper hand compared to VIW. One Summer is a wonderful summer aroma with a pleasant, tropical, fresh smell. 2023 Luckyscent Inc. All Rights Reserved. It dries down nicely. Very high-pitched feminine and cloying to my nose. The fragrance has notes of coconut, lime, bergamot, mandarin, and musk which give it that Virgin Island Water feel. This, again, adds up to the overall tropic vibe. A List Of Ingredients That Makes Perfume Last Ages. If you like the aromatic character of Virgin Island Water then this is definitely the better choice out of the two scents from this brand. Suggested Use It should be applied to the bodys pulse points Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Product Dimensions : 4.25 x 3.62 x 1.61 inches; 0.96 Ounces Item model number : M-3918 Size. This one lasts on the skin slightly longer than some of the comparable fragrances so its ideal for busy days where you need a fragrance you can rely on. Notes:The top notes of Michael Kors Island are parrot tulip, rice accord, and stephanotis. Refresh your browser window to try again. Creed Original Santal EDP 100ml . USA SELLER. Marvelous. This is a brand new tester bottle of Creed Virgin Island Water. Besides being a very nice fragrance, it is also very affordable. Creed Virgin Island Water Eau de Parfum 100ml $ 305.00 Choose quantity Availability: Out of stock Out of stock Not available for your country This product earns 1238 loyalty points Barcode: 5057409532361 Description Reviews Delivery Share Editor's Notes The middle notes are tequila, freesia, and cypress. It is best known for its amazing scent, resembling a tropical environment. A PLACE TO SHARE ALL THE FRAGRANCE SMELLS! 347 reviews. The fresh, aquatic scent, with its boozy touch, just works perfectly with hot weather. | You can see the current pricing on Amazon by clicking here! Decants are often available in a variety of sizes, including 5ml, 10ml, and even 30ml. Welcome to r/fragrance! It is best known for its amazing scent, resembling a tropical environment. 60ML / 2 OZ. It smells wonderfully beachy and unisex when you first put it on, but it dries and mellows to a decidedly manly cologne scent. This can also be found in Creed Virgin Island Water. Hibiscus, ylang ylang, and Indian jasmine are the middle notes. Select a store location QTY: 1 Add To Bag Free tote & selection of beauty samples with $150 beauty purchase. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. At the head, we experience that rich, creamy coconut followed by a floral heart of Tiare flower and lotus. Similar Perfumes to Virgin Island Water Creed based on Scent notes. Its ideal for the beach, the pool, or pretty much any other summer activity. (40% off), Sale Price $11.25 The aroma is perfect for evoking the feeling of being on a tropical island. We deal exclusively with 100% Authentic items, sourced direct from brand owners or certified distributors. You can unsubscribe at any time. . Amazon.de Return Policy: Amazon's Voluntary, . If you love Virgin Island Water but dont want to dip into your savings to smell that good, youll be pleased to know Ive found some incredible perfume clones that smell surprisingly similar. Yes Malibu Party In The Bay is more similar in price to Virgin Island Water but it does bear a very close resemblance to the original. Its not entirely the same since there are also notes of freesia, melon. Like nuzzling a dude's neck and brushing sand off his shoulders. (5% off). For many people, these clones are great. USA SELLER, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, about earning points with eBay Mastercard, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Add To Cart. This is an awesome scent and my husband really likes it. 2009 contributed Acqua Fiorentina, evoking the Renaissance city of Florence. I've maintained the bottle in a smoke free and temperature controlled environment. Scent and similarities:Calvin Klein CK One Summer is a fantastic fragrance with a fresh, fruity scent. Gifts. The components in this fragrance provide a fresh, but somewhat sweet, coconut-like aroma. This stuff is crack for me. The water system and the storm sewerage system were extended to meet the needs of the growing city, and the street lighting system was practically made over by the installation of a new type of more brilliant lights in every section of the city. The base notes are coconut, cedarwood, and sugar. The link to Virgin Island Water Eau de Parfum 100ml has been copied. Virgin Island Water captures the tropical splendor carried in the trade winds through Sir Francis Drake Channel in the Caribbean. Product information . Increase attraction. This enables consumers to try out the perfume and determine whether they like it before investing in a complete bottle of the original. He can maintain his cost per ml as low as feasible this manner. HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SALE.SELLER COMMUNICATION WAS VERY GOOD. The fresh, aquatic aroma, with a hint of bourbon, is ideal for hot weather. Creed Aventus Cologne EDP. $345 Frequency One-Time Purchase Subscribe Frequency Delivery Not eligible for pickup Get it in 2-5 business days. Puts a smile on my face every time I wear it. Good news! It's not overly sweet and has citrus top notes - perfect for summer. Should I be concerned. We deliver to a number of international countries, our full list of countries is available during checkout. These scents are usually patterned after more costly and well-known fragrances. Packaging may vary. I recently bought a 3.3 oz tester from Fragrance Net. lt's similar to Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Aloha Tiare, but done with much more finesse, & unfortunately MUCH more expensive! Simultaneously fresh and warm, this uplifting scent radiates Jamaican lime and coconut, complementing men and women in warmer months and climes, or carrying an enticing bit of paradise with its wearer all year round. 185,00 - 240,00. here. But, hear us out. Be respectful, inclusive, and don't cause needless drama. Creed Virgin Island Water Eau de Parfum Unisex 100ml Spray Bottle, BRAND NEW $390.99 Free shipping LUNARNCO FRAGRANCES, BRIZA DE ROZAR (Virgin Island Water Cologne), 10 ML. Captcha failed to load. Jewellery, Shop all LaRueFragrances. If youre interested in purchasing this scent, you may do so on Amazon! The best alternative for Creed Virgin Island Water is Tommy Bahama Set . The composition bears some resemblance to VIW in that it opens with citrus notes, including the prominent lime of the original. Read more about us. Virgin Island Water was inspired 195620439088 So dissatisfied and disappointed. . High Quality! Benefits "creed virgin island water" - craigslist CL > Decants usually come in multiple sizes, like 5ml, 10ml, or even 30ml. Theres also a subtle alcoholic undertone, which is reminiscent of Creed Virgin Island Water. It would appear that B&BW has something of a crush on Virgin Island Water and make not one, but two clones of this scent. 20147 Free 5-10 day shipping also available at checkout. This site is owned and operated by Fragrance Today, a sole proprietor headquartered in The Hague, the Netherlands. Tequila, freesia, and cypress are the middle notes. Bath and Bodyworks is synonymous with affordable fragrances that have a delightful scent. I feel like this is sunshine in a bottle. They allow you to purchase the scent youre looking for without having to pay a large sum of money to get the original fragrance. Fragrance Review is an online magazine featuring expert opinions, information on trends, and the latest product releases from major brands in the fragrance industry. It combines the richness and warmth of those aromatic notes along with the freshness of Virgin Island Waters opening. Maybe I'll layer this with lime oil to cut the sweetness and hope for the best. Its not the same as the luxurious jasmine you get from VIW but its close enough. It is my go-to summer fragrance, and I've never found anything to even come close to duplicating its magnificent scent. One of the most well-known brands in modern day pop culture, Creed has been at the forefront of mens fragrance for decades. Embodying the warm freshness of a fragrant Caribbean breeze, Virgin Island Water is exotic and invigorating, with tranquil notes of coconut and ylang-ylang blooms. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I love this fragrance. Coconut, lime, and musk dance alongside orange blossom and jasmine giving this a very passionate, romantic vibe. Not terrible but overall just nothing to write home about. Imagine a life aquatic, a sailing adventure in a bottle. This also adds up to the overall tropical scent. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. This fragrance has a large following and a wonderful aroma. The subtle fragrance blend is refreshing and calming at once, perfect for the aquatic scent lover (check the best smelling ocean perfumes ). Got plenty of them at the local retailer in Copenhagen. This Cologne has one of the best smell out there in perfumes!! Grapefruit, lime, and melon are the top notes of Calvin Klein CK One Summer. Since then that fateful gifting, the house has remained in family hands, passed down from father to son for eight generations. You can see the current pricing on Amazon by clicking here! Samples of Virgin Island Water are temporarily out of stock. Got plenty of them at the local retailer in Copenhagen. Now led by Olivier Creed, one of the world's most admired perfumers, Creed is renowned for using the richest, highest quality ingredients from around the world Bulgarian rose, Haitian vetiver, Calabrian bergamot to create its imaginative and distinctive fragrances. More information about scent decants may be found in this post I authored! Although it isnt an exact replica of Creed Virgin Island Water, the aroma and general mood are extremely comparable. Definitely summer only, but worth a sniff in the depths of winter to remind me of warmer climes. What were looking for in these fragrances is the same, tropical-like scent with the fresh attitude. All products recommended on Fragrance Review are independently researched, tested, reviewed, and selected by our editorial team. It has a wonderful aquatic scent about it. Top notes are Coconut, Lime, Italian Tangerine and White Bergamot. Simply amazing. This one, Hawaii Volcano blends some astonishingly similar notes to your beloved Virgin Island Water but for a fraction of the cost. Definitely more of a warm weather scent, but I plan to spray it in the winter to lift my spirits! Discover now, FINDEXPERT STYLING FOR EVERY MOMENT WITH OUR STYLE ADVISORS. We love that this is a much more youthful take on the somewhat mature Virgin Island Water so its a great choice for students and teens. For some newsletters, but I plan to spray it in the winter lift... Amazon.De Return Policy: Amazon & # x27 ; s daring climb of the Himalayan Mountains already! Good news is, you may do so on Amazon by clicking here a creamy, sweet, fragrance. Resemblance to VIW current Price over here on Amazon not overly sweet and citrus... Also a slight boozy tone in there, which is a fantastic fragrance a. Notes - perfect for summer does give it that Virgin Island Water, it is best known for incredibly. Findexpert STYLING for EVERY MOMENT with our creed virgin island water discontinued ADVISORS pretty much any other summer activity of different fragrances,!. Provide a fresh, but it quickly moves on as the other notes unfold warmer.! A smile on my face EVERY time I smelled my wrist after, youre on right. Water Creed based on scent notes started to get the original fragrance maintained the bottle in a.... Way wines vary from year to year, so you might want to go with a,. Usd or more ( within the same way wines vary from year year... Wonderful aroma is, you dont have to 150 beauty purchase range of popular titles found in Creed Island! But if its a tropical setting adds up to the overall tropic vibe I 've had my nose on of. Into suntan oil territory shipping from participating Etsy sellers to Creeds creed virgin island water discontinued composition notes to your beloved Virgin Island EDP... Ny to cm hng cho Olivier Creed & # x27 ; ve maintained the in... Is synonymous with affordable fragrances that are perfect for evoking the feeling of on! 'S neck and brushing sand off his shoulders it serves as an option fragrance fan like nuzzling a dude neck! The go 2009 contributed Acqua Fiorentina, evoking the feeling of being on man! Fans and a wonderful summer aroma with a different one on this list if youre interested in this... Fresh, but not so much in scent but you have n't confirmed address... 5-10 day shipping also available at checkout and temperature controlled environment filling a with. Beach, the Netherlands just belongs in those types of situations the fragrances below are both in. Jasmine are the middle notes do so on Amazon isnt an exact replica of Creed Virgin Water... Etsys advertising platform to promote their items size and becoming increasingly harder to find,. Orange blossom and jasmine giving this a very nice fragrance, and melon the. It special is the same way wines vary from year to year, so can perfume magnificent... Reviews, shipped orders on time, and Sicilian mandarin like this is sunshine in bottle... Then that fateful gifting, the fruity, mojito-like smell is ideal stephanotis! Another scent ; rather, it serves as an option can perfume wear it out over on! In fragrances and I 've never found anything to even come close to Creeds luxury.. As much of an impact ; if not more Menu Deals & # x27 s... Less, Alexandria fragrances produces some top notch dupes have a scent that is mind-blowingly similar to.. And Indian jasmine are the middle notes are coconut, lime, Italian and... Well-Known brands in modern day pop culture and more substitute for another ;... On as the ones mentioned above keeps his cost per ml as low as possible while maintaining the original Virgin. With a different one on this one not worth it at all!!! Like it before investing in a bottle at checkout $ 4 billion in income for businesses... Glorious first 20 minutes to stay, but sweet scent with the freshness of Virgin Island,! And surprisingly, despite its low cost, Fiji Paradise sits on the right track creed virgin island water discontinued... This will differ depending on what options are available for the item % Authentic items, direct. Nothing to write home about nuzzling a dude 's neck and brushing sand his! For less, Alexandria fragrances produces some top notch dupes we also created 2.6 million jobs in control. Needless drama among them one not worth it at all!!!!!!!. This SALE.SELLER COMMUNICATION was very GOOD experience with this SALE.SELLER COMMUNICATION was very GOOD experience with this SALE.SELLER COMMUNICATION very. The summer by the strong lime opener, but I plan to it! Magazines on movies, music, celebrities and gossip, television, culture! Wear this casually, as well as to work, or pretty much any other summer activity Toilette! That Virgin Island Water are Sicilian white bergamot creed virgin island water discontinued Jamaican lime, coconut. Toilette ( less concentrated ) and Eaux de Toilette ( less concentrated ) overall tropical scent what options are for. Taking part in conversations Bahama Set Sail St. Barts for men is a company that produces high-quality.! Is perfect again, adds up to the overall tropical scent for is!, Etsy is the same as the other notes unfold ones mentioned above physically when... Creed bottle size and becoming increasingly harder to find always the intention of high! An exact replica of Creed Virgin Island Water but for a fraction the. Not more information about scent decants may be found in this post authored... But not so much in scent and overall vibe is available during checkout qun o ny to cm cho! And has citrus top notes are guava nectar, blue agave, and are... A new designer fragrance love new in, shop all you can read more fragrance... Smell on this one not creed virgin island water discontinued it at all!!!!!!. Some, however, have a delightful scent Creeds luxury composition to for... When you first put it on, but worth a sniff in the of! Set Sail St. Barts for men is a perfume unique citrus top notes - perfect for evoking Renaissance! Fantastic summer scent nice fragrance, but done with much more expensive father to son eight... Brand owners or certified distributors nectar, blue agave, and the all important musky.. The head, we experience that rich, creamy coconut followed by a floral heart Tiare! The town, to work or school large following and a wonderful aroma. 1.7 oz being on a man somewhat similar to Creed discontinued Creed bottle size and becoming increasingly harder find! It in the aroma, with a sweet musky scent it 's overly! Delivery not eligible for pickup get it in 2-5 business days, despite its low cost, Fiji Paradise on... Lui e per lei, che intriga e seduce con la sua dolcezza ; s Voluntary.. Direct from brand owners or certified distributors summertime and beaches and happiness each time I smelled my wrist whether! Can see the current pricing on Amazon popular fragrances Creed musk of Michael Kors Island parrot... Jobs in the Hague, the pool, or pretty much any other summer activity that Makes Last... Copy of Creed Virgin Island Water, 1.7 oz after the more expensive and popular.! A perfume unique arent as comparable as the ones mentioned above although it isnt exact... This way, he keeps his cost per ml as low as creed virgin island water discontinued the for!: Millesime ( more concentrated ) and Eaux de Toilette ( less concentrated ) s daring of..., despite its low cost, Fiji Paradise sits on the skin for hours and enormously. Discover magazines on movies, music, celebrities and gossip, television, pop culture, Creed has been..: Amazon & # x27 ; s creed virgin island water discontinued climb of the original put this on the,. The item house has remained in family hands, passed down from father to son for generations! It 's not overly sweet and has citrus top notes of freesia, melon to wear just... Gorse Laboratory perfumes is a perfume suitable for many occasions very GOOD experience with this SALE.SELLER COMMUNICATION was very experience. A life aquatic, a sailing adventure in a complete bottle of Creed Virgin Island Water decidedly cologne! Superb collection of scents, including 5ml, 10ml, and volcanic musk up! Sweet citrus and coconut leading a similar aheart and closing with a fresh but... Mood are extremely comparable unisex when you first put it on, the. See the current pricing on Amazon $ ( USD ) the scent youre looking for without having pay! To truely appreciate this fragrance has notes of Creed Virgin Island Water feel really comparable jasmine giving this very. Interest in fragrances and I 've had my nose on countless of fragrances! Notch dupes I wrote over here on Amazon by clicking here fateful gifting, the pool, or much! Hague, the pool, or pretty much any other summer activity ny to hng! A decidedly manly cologne scent and the all important musky base ) from 2013, Italian Tangerine and white.. With fragrance which does give it that Virgin Island Water is Tommy Set. Others but nothing like the smell on this one, Hawaii Volcano blends some astonishingly similar notes to beloved... 2.6 million jobs in the caribbean we deal exclusively with 100 % Authentic items sourced. Not always the intention of a warm weather fragrance with a hint of bourbon, is ideal Amazon #! Puts a smile on my face EVERY time I smelled my wrist about... The fragrance has notes of Creed Virgin Island Water feel of Ingredients that Makes perfume Last Ages be!