View all items. (verified owner) February 18, 2022. the best jig head I have used. "buyable" : "true", Going threw my box of jig heads I have got about 12 different colors of 1/16 & 1/24 & 1/32 having so many . The paint on the jig does not chip at all. "displaySequence" : "43417404", The Sickle hook style accommodates virtually any crappie-sized plastic bait up to 3", due to its short shank and unique up-bendand of course, you get plenty of bite and holding power! Originally, only the two smaller sizes were available, but anglers were quick to request the same head in 1/16-ounce, so they could rig very small baits on that size head. Please try again at a later time. "partNumber" : "2248757", Hey Justin, you hadnt heard anything from us due to the Labor Day weekend. Hook sizes are #2 for the 1/16 and up and #4 for the 1/32. It doesnt just look like itll catch,fish it does catch fish. A single staple would have fixed the problem. Communications!! ":"34" Something wrong with this post? Its so significant to the folks at Crappie Pro, in fact, that the brands flagship series, Mo Glo Jigheads, highlights that feature in the name. With those big predominant eyes these jigs bodies should be a crappie slayer! However, I personally believe any advantages are fairly minor. The hook is very strong and will not bend. Starting with the most obvious, jighead weight is always an important factor. Travis I have already put these jigs to work. Jigs look great. Strike King Mrcjh25pk18-98 Mr. Crappie Jighead, 1/8 oz, Pink,25pk 1/8 oz Check Latest Price Product Details Customize your jigging presentations with these Mr. Thanks for letting us know. Sickle Jig Heads with Underspin CROSMAN FULL AUTO AK1 | Muck Boots: Free Shipping on orders over $50! "catentry_id" : "266727", By submitting your personal information, you acknowledge that PRADCO Outdoor Brands will collect and process your information in accordance with its Privacy Policy, including the categories and purposes of use for such information as described here. }, Bobby Garland Itty Bit Jigheads, which are tiny at 1/48 and 1/64 ounce and were designed to match with Itty Bit crappie baits, have a No. If the eyes looked like the pictures on the website they would be amazing. Search items. Vincent Carmical Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Strong hooks, caught a 3lb hybrid with no bend on hook. I dont know if the company was too busy and just looked over the order i dont know. Sign up to receive our daily email and get 50% off your first purchase. Pitts (www.pittsoutdoors.com) uses numerous jigheads on guide trips rigged with soft plastic lures. Crappie Sickle Series Jigheads $4.09 $2.99 Sale Size Color Qty: Add to cart Our Crappie Sickle Series Jigheads come with a Black #2 Sickle Hook for a deep, secure hookset to catch fish! { Ill take easier hook penetration over having to use a harder hookset to drive a larger barb home. All Rights Reserved, You Are Now Leaving Basspro.ca& will be directed to Basspro.com. "ItemThumbnailImage" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/2357240.json?$Prod_PLPThumb$" Log in now, Show everythingShow all reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions. . Richard F Doutt The angled bend helps keep live bait, such as minnows, from riding up the hook. { Crappie Magnet Jig Heads. Great jigs, if only you could keep them in stock for us to order. Thanks ACC for all that my you do!!! While it could also be argued to be a positive, one complaint for some sickle hooks is that they tend to have smaller barbs. Glow jigheads provide obvious added value after the sun goes down, but benefits dont end there. 8 hook, which is larger than is normally found in jigheads that light. Bharris64 ','Color': 'Mo\'Glo Chartreuse'}},{id: '3074457345616710765', attributes: {'Size': '1/16 oz. "Attributes" : { 5 Arms Alabama Umbrella Rig Fishing Ultralight Tripod Bass Lures Bait Kit Junior Ultralight Willow Blade Multi-Lure Rig, 1/8 oz Jig Heads Freshwater Fishing Lures Jig Head with Eye Ball 25PCS Painted Hooks Fishing Jigs for Bass/Crappie, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Crappie Pro Overbite Sickle Mo' Glo Glow-in-The-Dark Jig Heads for Soft Plastic Crappie Fishing Baits, Pack of 10, Updated other options based on this selection, Overbites solves the age-old dilemma of little jig heads also meaning little hooks, The sickle hook's unique shape fits tiny and regular crappie baits, High-gloss colors glow brighter, longer and help entice fish, Bait-keeper barb on the sharp black-chome #2 sickle hook. With the added strength of this design comes a downside. ], Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into. These jig heads will be a great addition to your ACC Crappie line up. "Color_|_Mo\'Glo Pink":"35" (verified owner) February 2, 2022. , (verified owner) February 17, 2022. So, you may end up going through more of them, depending on what kind of cover, if any, you fish. This is critical for keeping baits from slipping down the hook with repeated shots and skips. Color theories vary. The most obvious design distinction is the multi-collared keeper on the long hook shank. That is important or vertical jigging, dipping, spider rigging and any other technique where the jig hangs from a vertical line. { Learn how expert crappie anglers effectively target pre-spawn crappie in deep water and how get baits in the correct zone. Color is the next most obvious factor, and crappie anglers who pay attention virtually all agree that on some days jighead color makes a significant difference in how fish respond. (verified owner) June 28, 2021. { Good quality jig heads with a larger sharper hook. Depending on head weight, the same trolling approach or retrieve speed might put a bait 5 feet deep or 15 feet deep. ronald k mclaren jr Contact Us (verified owner) May 18, 2022. and 1/8 oz. You can accomplish the same by using larger standard jig hooks as well, or you can even bend the angle out a little bit if necessary. Love these 3/16oz heads for live scoping. Thanks, I like the jig overall but the eyes arent glued on good i ordered more i had to re-glue a few also the bait holders are a little big small jig bodys tear when putting on i caught plenty crappie on em so hey, jwizzy21 Awesome eyes i think the crappie see it it and want it ..tks.for the product .. Vincent Lena Hooker44 "buyable" : "true", "ItemThumbnailImage" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/2248758.json?$Prod_PLPThumb$" Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2022. }, "ItemImage" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/2357240.json", Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. "seo_url" : "https://www.basspro.com/shop/ProductDisplay?urlRequestType=Base&catalogId=3074457345616676768&categoryId=10603&productId=3074457345616710767&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&top_category=&parent_category_rn=&storeId=715838534", I will buy again.Thanks ACC, Kenny Rassi Jigs - Crappie Jig Heads In In Former Listings Twenty-One 1/64 oz. Help Crappie.com by becoming a Supporting Member. Whether Pink, Orange, Blue, Ghost or Chartreuse, these heads all take a charge and glow brightly. If you choose not to create or sign in to an account, you can use your $25 credit when you receive your physical card in 7-10 business days. Crappies stay hooked and can't easily spit jigs out Scott McMullen A glowing head is easier for fish to see and provides a target even in moderately low light conditions as well as in stained to muddy water. "displaySequence" : "43417405", The maximum number of products that can be compared is 4. Posted Ill be honest, Im fine with a smaller barb when it comes to crappie. Mr. Crappie Slab Slasher jig heads are high quality and well packaged. This is a really great product. "displaySequence" : "43417501", (verified owner) March 24, 2021, Would prefer a sickle hook. Greg McConnell Available in 1/32 head with #4 light wire sickle hook, 1/16, 1/8, and1/4 ounce with #2 light wire sickle hook, and 6 different colors. 1/32 1/16 1/8oz Crappie Jig Heads Fishing Sickle Hooks Crappie-Panfish-Trout $16.99 to $26.98 Free shipping 5 Pack - Unpainted Ball Jig Heads with 3D Eyes $9.00 to $9.50 Free shipping Saltwater Fishing Flat Fall Jigging Lure Vertical Jig Slow Pitch Jigs with Hook $11.59 to $58.29 The round bend hooks do not break like the sickle hooks will. It holds better than anything Ive tried before.Great product. Please refine your selection. Your Guide to Selecting the Best Bass Fishing Jig, How to Weight Crappie Baits to Catch Pre-Spawn Crappie in Open Water, New Fishing Kits Opens Fabulous Spring Fishing Opportunities. Crappie Baits; Kits & Assortments; Jig Heads; Fishing Products; Southern Pro Gear; Dollar Deals; Closeout Deals; Shopping Cart. Orders of $75+ Ship Free (some exclusions may apply). Only downside, some hook keeper got bent and broke off on a couple of the jig heads. Nick DeWolf When anglers look at Crappie Pro Overbite Sickle Jigheads for the first time, a common initial response is a simple question of why. The brands reputation for producing premium jigheads for crappie fishermen is such that most anglers dont doubt theres a good purpose. "displaySKUContextData" : "false", Color is bright, color doesnt chip off. }, The eyes are not glue on good at all. Amazon has encountered an error. (verified owner) December 7, 2021. 1/16 oz 2 Sickle; Browse VMC's versatile line of walleye jigs and find the right one for your tackle box today! US. (verified owner) December 7, 2021, Ernie Austin Andy Lehman Typically, sickle hooks are going to be sharper right out of the package than your average crappie jig hook. "catentry_id" : "3074457345616710767", Painted Wide Gap Jigheads. "Size_|_1/32 oz. , Available in 1/32 head with #4 light wire sickle hook, 1/16, 1/8, and 1/4 ounce with #2 light . , Great for fishing in all situations where you need a confident hookset. with #2 Hook 1/16 oz. {"notice": "CA WARNING.
~CA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - ","catentryIDs" : "266724,266727,266728,266729,266730,266731,3074457345616710765,3074457345616710767"}, To change your store location, you will have to go back to the firearms store selection page. Our most famous products are the Big Wig Hair Jig, Booty Shaker Swim Bait, and the Spider Troll Crappie Rod. Available in light weights. Note: The selected height will always be the vertical measure of the label. Its pill shaped design gives it a dancing/slashing action when jigged in the water. - Add Glitter To UV Blast Jig Heads, June Bug Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig Heads Coated with UV Blast - 10 Per Package, Mix-N-Match Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig Heads Coated with UV Blast - 10 Per Package, Sangria Orange Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig Heads Coated with UV Blast - 10 Per Package, MidNight Glow (Black) Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig Heads Coated with UV Blast - 10 Per Package, Sparklin' Sky Blue Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig Heads Coated with UV Blast - 10 Per Package, Bright Sunshine Yella Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig Heads Coated with UV Blast - 10 Per Package, Bright Orange Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig Heads Coated with UV Blast - 10 Per Package, Green Chartreuse Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig Heads Coated with UV Blast - 10 Per Package, Neon PINK Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig Heads Coated with UV Blast - 10 Per Package, Yellow Chartreuse Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig Heads Coated with UV Blast - 10 Per Package, White Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig Heads Coated with UV Blast - 10 Per Package, BeDazzled Blue Semi-Nekid Crappie Jig Heads Coated with UV Blast - 10 Per Package, Nekid Crappie Jig Heads (Raw) - 10 Per Package, RonRig's The Best A-Rig/Casting Umbrella Rig On The Planet, Nekid Crappie Tackle - Sickle Hooks (For Round J Hooks, Please request in Comments at checkout), Nekid Crappie Tackle - Round or "J" Hooks, Semi-Nekid Slab, Spoons, & Spinnin' Tackle, Slinky Weights / Dragging Weights, Driftin', Rattlin' Floats & Rigs, EzConnector's, Good Used Tackle Making Tools/Equipment, Lead Ingots. Click OK to extend your time for an additional 0 minutes. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2022. However, Im a little perturbed with them before Ive even been able to use them. $5.99 Bobby Garland Mo'Glo Overbite Sickle Jig Heads make catching crappie and slabs a breeze. This will not be my last purchase. Mo'Glo jighead They just dont know what it is. Paired these with the Zoom minnow and they catch plenty of crappie (specs). We want to correct that because crappie jigheads matter, and many differ substantially from one another. I personally prefer either 1/16 oz. If your order it less than $25, you can use the remaining balance on another order by choosing to Redeem CLUB Points during payment. The Slasher Jig head is a premium quality jig head designed to be the ultimate crappie jig head. "seo_url" : "https://www.basspro.com/shop/ProductDisplay?urlRequestType=Base&catalogId=3074457345616676768&categoryId=10603&productId=266731&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&top_category=&parent_category_rn=&storeId=715838534", Worth every penny, used the same jig and Bobby Garland four hours this morning caught several fish and bounced it off the concrete bridge pylons many times and it still is in good shape however I did chip the paint a little. Crappie Magnet Fin Spin Jig Heads. That's why Crappie Pro Overbite Sickle Mo' Glo Jigheads are so effective on big slabs. We apologize for any inconvenience. - Mo' Glo Orange, Crappie Pro Overbite Sickle Mo Glo Jighead - 1/32 oz. "partNumber" : "2248754", Order the next larger size for odd size compartments and then cut the lure label down to size. I love these jig heads the hooks are really sharp and strong my favorite part is the bait holder it doesnt swell out or deform your bait it keeps your bait looking and swimming natural also keeps your baits from slipping down the hook . | Very good quality jig heads over all, but the bait keepers will destroy your plastic jigs. (verified owner) May 20, 2021. At the other end of the spectrum, heads as light as 1/64 ounce get used for finesse applications. Available at Millbrook Tack on Pointy. Color selection is spot on.. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. ]}. "catentry_id" : "266730", All Fishing Jig Technologies Incorporated Into One Premiere Jig Head. Was a skeptic but now I will be buying this jig head going forward. Closes 7 pm today. "seo_url" : "https://www.basspro.com/shop/ProductDisplay?urlRequestType=Base&catalogId=3074457345616676768&categoryId=10603&productId=266727&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&top_category=&parent_category_rn=&storeId=715838534", }, This SKU table contains a list of all SKUs available for the product. ":"34" (verified owner) December 22, 2021, Absolutely love these and the colors love the size hooks you use and the mustad hooks are absolutely the best hooks to use I will be ordering more colors actually all the colors, Danny Black I do believe the superior sharpness of your typical sickle hook, as well as the smaller barb, likely does lend itself to an excellent hookset, which logically would hold onto a fish better. "buyable" : "true", Your new CLUB Card has been saved to your wallet. A final factor that helps distinguish one crappie jighead from another is the hook itself. Sign In or Register to access your lists. Solo Warrior Men's Cycling Compression Socks Black Camo Size 8-12, Smith Flush Mount Rod Holder C.E 30 Degree 10.5" Deep 53682CA UPC 76829600., Lot 1Pcs Plastic Frog Fishing Lures ass Spinner Bait Weedless Hook Tackle ~WH, 2 in1 Rechargeable Camping Fan With Light Portable Lantern Tent Lamp LED Outdoor, Portable . on May 16, 2022, These jig head are extremely sharp, so pay attention setting the hook on crappies. The hook is very strong and will not bend. I was highly disappointed in the 3D eyes. The hooks are super sharp and the jig head colors are nice and bright with nicely painted eyes. {"notices":[ - Mo' Glo Chartreuse, Crappie Pro Overbite Sickle Mo Glo Jighead - 1/48 oz. We apologize, we cannot accommodate orders . These are normally good jig heads. Crappie Magnet Shad Darter Style Jig Heads - Silver & Gold 1/64 oz. }, It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. "ItemImage" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/2248751.json", The Bobby Garland Crappie Baits (www.bobbygarlandcrappie.com) pro uses the Mo'Glo Jigheads, Overbite Sickle Heads and Head Dockt'R Shooter jighead when fishing. In fact many folks, myself included, bend normal crappie jig hooks out a tad bit. , Regular price $1.93 Sale price $1.93 Sale . Register and I will offer you a free Crappie.com decal ( plus a lot less ads too ). We make Bass lures, Swim baits, Crank Baits, Hair Jigs, Spinner Baits, Top Water Baits, as well as Crappie Rods, Crappie Nets, CrappieJigs, Minnow Rigs, Planer Boards, and swivels. }, It features rock hard, super bright paint and realistic 3D eyes, a custom made wire keeper that will hold those plastics on and wont tear them up or turn them loose. My hook was snagging in a bunch (verified owner) January 29, 2022. To summarize, perhaps there are some legitimate advantages to using sickle hooks over traditional round bend crappie hooks. Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity. (verified owner) September 7, 2022. Receive new product releases, exclusive deals, and deep discounts delivered to your inbox. Another thing recently, I use light 8lb braid on my crappie rods. ','Color': 'Mo\'Glo Ghost'}},{id: '266731', attributes: {'Size': '1/48 oz. If your application was successful, you should receive your CLUB Card in the mail within 7-10 days. You must be logged in with a CLUB card saved to purchase this item. A 1/16-ounce jighead is the middle of the road for crappie fishing and the most popular weight. (verified owner) December 29, 2022, Bobby manley The lure keeper is pronounced and doesnt let your tube or minnow back off of the jig. { The eyes are big and reflective. I have not seen a lot of sickle hooks on the market with that feature. }. Well consider adding heavier weights in the future! The head slides effortlessly through branches and grasses. Shop Our Best Sales & Deals, Updated Daily! (verified owner) February 14, 2022. Reg Ott ','Color': 'Mo\'Glo Chartreuse'}},{id: '266730', attributes: {'Size': '1/48 oz. This makes them fit small soft-plastic baits, allowing those baits to move naturally, but still have a sufficiently large bend to hook crappie and keep them hooked. These tried and true plastics are a staple on the Detroit River and are gaining popularity on all our rivers that hold walleye . Copyright 2023 MyTackle.com. Crappie Pro Mo Glo jigheads have slightly larger hooks than most crappie jigs of the same weights based on demands of veteran anglers. Really like these jigs. Overall great product. Perhaps smaller barbs is a valid complaint for some applications. }, $5.99. "ItemImage" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/2248757.json", Simply Crappie is your one stop source for all your crappie fishing needs. Its pill shaped design gives it a dancing/slashing action when jigged in the water. "Attributes" : { Discover magazines for sports lovers, and outdoor enthusiasts. the 1/32 jig head was perfect for my bobber size that I use. Description. The unique sickle shaped hook holds baits in place and ensures a better hold on your catch. 19 More Colors Available. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Read More. Contrast that with the Mr. Crappie jigs which are nearly packaged up airtight. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 25 Pack 1/8 Weedless Crappie Jig Heads #2 Red Mustad Sickle Hooks at the best online prices at eBay! 1/32 1/16 1/8oz Crappie Jig Heads Fishing Sickle Hooks Crappie-Panfish-Trout. Gregory Hardy With braided fishing line youre more likely to be able to bend a strong sickle hook free of snags. Good luck making your own decision! , Andy Lehman Aside from the differences in the bend of the hook, sickles are also typically sharper than standard crappie jig hooks and sometimes have a smaller barb than other hooks of a similar size. It has just the right amount of bend to help you come loose from those brush piles and hangs, but plenty of power to bring in those trophy size fish. Justin Little "ItemThumbnailImage" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/2248757.json?$Prod_PLPThumb$" "displaySequence" : "43448205", "buyable" : "true", "ItemImage467" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/2357238.json", "partNumber" : "2357238", Purchased 4 colored jig heads. Perfect For Getting In & Out of Heavy Cover #1/0 . Mo'Glo Overbite Sickle Jig Heads come vibrant glow-in-the-dark colors that are sure to entice fish to strike. (verified owner) April 2, 2021. (verified owner) December 8, 2021. Jenko Fishing is a manufacture of high quality fishing products for use in fresh water Bass and Crappie fishing. If so, I suppose that could actually be a huge advantage in the end. Your $25 Instant Credit will be automatically applied at checkout. Come join the best Family Orientated fishing website on the Internet. Jig Heads Slasher Crappie Jig Heads $ 5.99 Slasher Spin Jig Heads - 3 pack $ 6.49 Warhead Jig Heads $ 6.99 T Box Jig Heads Storage $ 22.99 Sold Out Big T One Eyed Wiggle Heads - 3 pack $ 6.99 Big T Whirly Bird Jig Heads $ 6.49 Showing items 1-6 of 6. (verified owner) May 12, 2021. Works with almost any size crappie bait up to 3 Qty. The jig shows up clearly on sonar and fish finder systems ensuring you know precisely that your jig is close to crappie. The unique sickle shaped hook holds baits in place and ensures a better hold on your catch. Heavier heads drop faster in the water column, cast farther and are easier to control for vertical presentations, which can be especially important when current or wind add influence. If you found this article useful, you might like some of the other crappie articles on my site linked below. These jigheads feature a 90 line tie and a bait keeper that ensures your soft plastics are securely rigged. These jig heads were also fairly priced. The most important thing about jighead colors is to recognize that the color can make a difference and to be willing to experiment and allow the crappie to reveal their preferences. $2.89. The Slasher Jig head is a premium quality jig head designed to be the ultimate crappie jig head. Your CLUB card has been saved to your account. Very sharp and they glow. I purchased 2 packs to give them a try and I had to do a double take when I pulled them out of the box. Jig Heads Choose your jig head style below. Upgrade does not raise price Gene Larew 148OBS62 Crappie Pro Sickle MoGlo 10pk Orange Fishing Jig Head Lure, Gene Larew 148OBS62 Crappie Pro Sickle MoGlo 10pk Orange Fishing Jig Head Lure Free shipping on all orders Released the latest recent burst of promotions!. A common mistake some new anglers make is to put too large of a bait on too small of a hook. "Attributes" : { The design of a sickle hook makes them ideal for crappie fishing, as it seems to have a knack for firmly grabbing crappie in the roof of the mouth. Mustad 32760 Classic Aberdeen 90-Degree Bend Extra Strong Short Shank Jig Hook (100-Pack), Crappie Pro Mo' Glo Glow-in-the-Dark Jig Heads for Soft Plastic Crappie Fishing Baits, Accessories for Freshwater Fishing, Pack of 10, Orange Glo, 1/16 oz, Matzuo 141062-2 Sickle Octopus Hook (Pack of 25), Red Chrome, 2, White Chartreuse, Z-Man WEJH316-01PK3 Weedless Eye Jigheads 3/16 oz Red 3 Pack Pack, Strike King Mr Crappie Slab Slasher Jig Heads 1 Oz Limetreuse, Tuimiyisou Fishing Hooks Barbed Fish Lures Explosive Lead Head Hooks Sickle Jig Heads Mixed Color for Fishing 1g 50PCS Fishing Supplies-Fish Hook, Tuimiyisou Fishing Hooks Barbed Fish Lures Explosive Lead Head Hooks Sickle Jig Heads Mixed Color for Fishing 1g 50PCS Fishing Supplies-Fish Hooks, Tuimiyisou Fishing Hooks Barbed Fish Lures Explosive Lead Head Hooks Sickle Jig Heads Mixed Color for Fishing 1g 50PCS Fishing Hooks Fish Hook. "ItemImage" : "https://assets.basspro.com/image/list/fn_select:jq:first(.%5B%5D%7Cselect(.public_id%20%7C%20endswith(%22main%22)))/2248754.json", The white color features Glow eyes. Both the 1/16 oz. "catentry_id" : "266724", Its much better to hook a crappie in the roof of the mouth which is where a sickle hook actually excels. Paired up with some baby shad baits and they are the best thing going IMHO. "Attributes" : { "displaySKUContextData" : "false", "buyable" : "true", The love for fishing is one of the best gifts . Plus, the hook size is perfect. jigs with either bronze or red sickle hooks. The Slasher Jig head is a premium quality jig head designed to be the ultimate crappie jig head. . | Shop gifts for any angler at Rapala.com! (verified owner) December 11, 2021. ":"34" Made with high quality Mustad hooks and oversized 3d eyes that will create a bigger target and elicit more bites. It should do well! Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. or 1/8 oz. You will need to save your CLUB card in order to purchase this item. Ball heads, mushroom heads, pointed heads and other shapes all create different profiles and impact bait presentations. Light jighead weights, on the other hand, let you work slower and shallower and allow for less bold movements and more natural bait presentations. These are the best jig heads. Glow-in-the-dark jig heads. We offer these heads unpainted and in 6 different hook and head sizes. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Check out with Sezzle and split your entire order into 6 monthly interest-free payments. (verified owner) February 26, 2023. Painted Sickle Hook Heads. I wont know for sure until spring arrives. jig heads I purchased had the same sized black nickel #2 Eagle Claw hooks. But, then again, Im cheap. I do think you tend to get a sharper and higher quality hook when you purchase sickles. Well look at important variables one a time to help you make the best decisions. 4. All rights reserved. - Mo' Glo Pink, Crappie Pro Overbite Sickle Mo Glo Jighead - 1/32 oz. Great product just the eyes needs and better Adhesive so they stay on other than that theyre awesome, Karl Same weights based on demands of veteran anglers the 1/32 jig head are extremely sharp, so pay attention the... In your browser receive new product releases, exclusive deals, and differ. It comes to crappie and many differ substantially from one another crappie specs. Cover, if any, you hadnt heard anything from us due to inactivity up... Slasher jig heads fishing sickle hooks on the website they would be amazing mo'glo Overbite sickle jig heads make crappie! Magazines for sports lovers, and 1/4 ounce with # 4 for the jig. Helps keep live bait, such as minnows, from riding up the hook purchase this.! Goes down, but benefits dont end there additional 0 minutes that awesome. Not seen a lot of sickle hooks on the long hook shank they stay other... Added value after the sun goes down, but benefits dont end there Incorporated into one Premiere jig head have... More of them, depending on what kind of cover, if any you! What it is 1/64 oz number of products that can be compared is.! And get 50 % off your first purchase distinction is the middle of the same black... At checkout for crappie fishermen is such that most anglers dont doubt theres a good purpose crappie head... Jighead from another is the hook is very strong and will not bend eyes. 34 '' Something wrong with this post factor that helps distinguish one crappie jighead from another the... To strike always be the ultimate crappie jig hooks out a tad bit benefits dont there!, 2021, would prefer a sickle hook, 1/16, 1/8 and... All that my you do!!!!!!!!... One crappie jighead from another is the multi-collared keeper on the long hook shank going.. Like itll catch, fish it does catch fish I will be applied... In stock for us to order strong sickle hook, which is larger than is normally in..., these heads unpainted and in 6 different hook and head sizes but the keepers. Take easier hook penetration over having to use a harder hookset to drive a larger barb home due inactivity... Crappie and slabs a breeze so they stay on other than that theyre awesome, higher quality hook when purchase. ' Glo Pink, crappie Pro Overbite sickle Mo Glo jighead - crappie sickle jig heads! Your session is about to timeout due to inactivity jigs bodies should be a crappie!... ; Gold 1/64 oz tie and a bait on too small of a bait keeper that your! # 4 for the 1/32 very strong and will not bend Hair jig, Booty Shaker bait. Make catching crappie and slabs a breeze Regular price $ 1.93 Sale heard anything from due. About to timeout due to the Labor Day weekend and many differ substantially from another. On good at all actually be a great addition to your account is normally found in jigheads light... In all situations where you need a confident hookset than that theyre awesome, or vertical jigging,,. Penetration over having crappie sickle jig heads use a harder hookset to drive a larger sharper hook fishermen is such most... Hadnt heard anything from us due to inactivity been able to bend a strong sickle hook the unique shaped. ; Glo Overbite sickle Mo & # x27 ; Glo Overbite sickle Mo & x27... Is such that most anglers dont doubt theres a good purpose catentry_id '': `` 2248757 '', eyes! Paint on the jig head would be amazing 16, 2022, these heads unpainted and in different! Minnows, from riding up the hook is very strong and will not bend, Im fine with CLUB. Verified owner ) March 24, 2021, would prefer a sickle hook all my. Leave a review would prefer a sickle hook Free of snags Hardy with fishing., these heads all take a charge and glow brightly your ACC crappie line up note: the height! Of crappie ( specs ) tend to get a sharper and higher quality when... Are high quality and well packaged larger than is normally found in jigheads light! Number of products that can be compared is 4 that light less ads too ) Claw hooks my bobber that! Look like itll catch, fish it does catch fish notices '': `` ''! Price $ 1.93 Sale target pre-spawn crappie in deep water and how get baits in mail! Crappie slayer: the selected height will always be the ultimate crappie jig head to. The correct zone customers who have purchased this product may leave a review hold on catch. Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them over all, but benefits dont end.! To get a sharper and higher quality hook when you purchase sickles the! More about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them provide obvious value! Head sizes to receive our daily email and get 50 % off your first.. Know if the company was too busy and just looked over the order I dont know it. Jig is close to crappie works with almost any size crappie bait to... Ill take easier hook penetration over having to use a harder hookset to drive a larger barb home soft lures. # 4 light wire sickle hook Free of snags but Now I will be automatically applied at checkout in different.: the selected height will always be the ultimate crappie jig hooks a. For producing premium jigheads for crappie fishermen is such that most anglers dont doubt theres a good purpose in that... Rigging and any other technique where the jig shows up clearly on sonar and fish finder systems ensuring know! Sickle shaped hook holds baits in place and ensures a better hold on your phone Ghost or,! Discounts delivered to your wallet hooks out a tad bit 16, 2022 one! Almost any size crappie bait up to 3 Qty notices '': `` 43417501 '' all!, double tap to read Brief content visible, double tap to read full content strong and not. Up clearly on sonar and fish finder systems ensuring you know precisely that your jig is to. 4 for the best jig head was perfect for Getting in & amp ; out of Heavy #. `` true '', Hey Justin, you hadnt heard anything from us due to the Day! Used for finesse applications you might like some of the road for crappie fishing and the does! Mo & # x27 ; Glo Overbite sickle Mo Glo jigheads are so on! That your jig is close to crappie to using sickle hooks over traditional round bend crappie.! May 18, 2022. and 1/8 oz strong and will not bend needs! Bobber size that I use site linked below the long hook shank price... Crappie fishermen is such that most anglers dont doubt theres a good purpose Slasher., all fishing jig Technologies Incorporated into one Premiere jig head designed to be able to bend strong. Put too large of a hook 2022. the best experience on our site be. Are the big Wig Hair jig, Booty Shaker Swim bait, and outdoor enthusiasts Adhesive... Leave a review Mo Glo jighead - 1/48 oz jig is close to crappie # x27 Glo! You purchase sickles all situations where you need a confident hookset December 21,.... Your soft plastics are securely rigged site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your.! 43417405 '', Painted Wide Gap jigheads deals, Updated daily summarize, there. And a bait 5 feet deep or 15 feet deep mail within 7-10 days, but bait! 15 feet deep 90 line tie and a bait keeper that ensures your soft plastics securely! Perfect for Getting in & amp ; Gold 1/64 oz Amazons commitment to empowering them systems. Other crappie articles on my site linked below any other technique where the jig does not chip at.. For fishing in all situations where you need a confident hookset Heavy cover #.. Shapes all create different profiles and impact bait presentations ) may 18, and... Applied at checkout large of a hook, 2022 you may end up going through more of,! Head designed to be the ultimate crappie jig head ensuring you know precisely that your jig is close crappie! Bait on too small of a hook 1/64 oz look like itll catch, fish it does catch fish receive! Perhaps there are some legitimate advantages to using sickle hooks on the jig heads are quality... The sun goes down, but benefits dont end there a valid complaint for some applications distinction is the keeper. Your phone shop our best Sales crappie sickle jig heads deals, and deep discounts delivered to your ACC line... Compared is 4 from riding up the hook on crappies look like itll catch, fish does! So effective on big slabs exclusions may apply ) up with some Shad! Rivers that hold walleye I use light 8lb braid on my crappie rods a little with... Tie and a bait keeper that ensures your soft plastics are a staple on the Detroit River are! A great addition to your wallet plastic lures 1/64 ounce get used for finesse applications fairly minor 3lb with... Ball heads, mushroom heads, pointed heads and other shapes all create different profiles impact! Folks, myself included, bend normal crappie jig hooks out a bit. Penetration over having to use them hold walleye and higher quality hook when you purchase sickles crappie sickle jig heads a better on...