Sold the other 2 tickets in the upper level through Craigslist 45 minutes before the show because two other people had just gotten scammed. Sad day folks, I handed $240 to this guy. search titles only has image posted today hide duplicates. The Los Angeles CL demand for a NY ticket isn't as strong. Good printers are so cheap that with a little practice, anyone could create a decent looking ticket facsimile. tickets. I took a picture of the house, because he was dodging my calls, and told him I wanted my money back. The tickets include full access to the floor, plus unlimited food and drink in the Lexus Lounge. or Best Offer. . Saturday February 25th, - 4 seats section 107 row P at $250 each - 13th row Our PayPal account is verified so you have buyer protection. BLAKE SHELTON, CARLY PEARCE & JACKSON DEAN AMALIE ARENA. tickets. I am looking to purchase some festival tickets and have been told the same thing! *** THE CONCERT LAST NIGHT WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING *** *-* TICKETS ARE UNDER MY COST *-* -*- PLEASE MAKE OFFERS -*- We paid $320 per ticket on Ticketmaster. I have been scammed out of 700 for 4 tickets the rangers game 2 playoff game last night. Only available for trade, unless you make me a cash offer I cannot refuse. Yoga Lin San Jose 3/2/2023 Concert Ticket (1) 3/2 . Craigslist Boise is an online classifieds website that allows users to post ads for free. He showed me a receipt off of Stubhub (another good copy that Im sure has a fake address on it) and I have his cell phone # from when we texted and met up in person, but its going straight to voicemail now. Hi! He says that he is out of town working and cant attend.   window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Must pay with Venmo and I can transfer to your Ticketmaster account. Be skeptical and mindful, looking for telltale signs of counterfeit tickets, such as low-quality paper stock, smudged printing, discolorations, misspellings, uneven border margins and nonlinear alignments. I had hoped to sell it in NY in person when I was there this past weekend, but it didn't work out. Metallica M72 Concert Tickets GA FLOOR Arlington Dallas Texas 8/18 & 8/20 2023. I got scammed a few years ago. there was that one second of wait a second but a quick second for i was also desperate so to speak to get tickets for a sold out concert. Hard Tickets, E-Tickets, Will Call, Local Pickup Available The tickets may even have been used at a previous, similar event. all owner dealer. Can't go to the event & $50 each. venue: Lumen Field.   gtag('js', new Date()); 2023-02-26 08:16, number available: 4 She set up a Paypal account and he sent the $400. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Avoid scams, deal locally I asked if he could call me and he said he was in class but could text. Its for game this sunday at metlife stadium. I have no idea yet what I am going to doI know all about getting comped things in town..but have no idea about this guyany suggestions? Stubhub guarantees their tickets, you are fine buying through them. WANTED: Cubs Season Ticket Partner: 2, 4 or 6 Tickets. refresh results with search filters open search menu. SPONSORED. Hi! Second, be clear and concise in your listing, and include all pertinent information about the tickets (seat location, date, time, etc.). account.   gtag('config', 'G-N2N4QPTZCM'); However, there are a few things to keep in mind when selling concert tickets on Craigslist. Paypal sent me an email saying that they need around 48 hours to clear the payment. spokane. They are section 123 Row P, very close to Stage C. Each ticket is $150, these are prime seats! Be very careful buying concert tickets on Craigslist. This guy said he had Drake tickets, and I LOVE Drake. TicketMaster Vs StubHub- Fees and costs. I have 8 Nessa Barrett General Admission Concert Tickets, Aragon Ballroom. Write a great description I have been contacted for super bowl tickets, and the seller wants me to transfer money via Google wallet. Make sure you know what the tickets youre purchasing are supposed to look like. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. post. East Pine Street, Orlando, FL 32801-2820. Check it carefully. SF bay area. With the names that were on the ticket. You send $20 first and Ill send you the tickets right now. Ask the seller for their account #. Don't post your tickets on social media before the show. She had other people interested in the tickets so if I wanted them I had to do a person to person deposit to her bank. Good enough to fool anyone that doesnt know what the ticket is supposed to say on it and what the design is. Upon taking a closer look at my fake Britney Spears tickets, the paper stock was too thin, the letters weren't raised and the ink on the back was slightly discolored. I just bought tickets to Bad Boy family Reunion for Cincinnati only I bought through stubhub. But scammers have devised ways to game the Ticketmaster and ticket-buying system in order to swindle unsuspecting event-goers. D.C. police have released a list of steps you can take to help "spot a fake ticket in hand," which includes a "standard scratch test" and certain locations to check for discrepancies, including the bar code and Ticketmaster logo. So, he bought the tickets and got his money back, then sold them. Even if you were given a fake name, phone number and email address, like I was, you can still provide identifying information on the scalper that can help a police investigation and prevent other fans from getting swindled in the future. I have 4 Floor Tickets For Blake Shelton Concert 3/2 .Section Floor 9 Row 6 . I did call ticketmaster to confirm the order number on the ticket and it matches with the event but Im scared now. The tickets could be stolen or counterfeit or they could be priced far beyond the face value. Avoid scams, deal locally There is a person on OfferUp who has 2 tickets to Justin Bieber for $280. Universal Studios Florida and Island of Adventure Attraction Passes x6. I wanted Justin Bieber tickets and inquired about several posts on Craigslist. I dont like stubhub due to fees but at least I know my money is protected. for sale. But good luck! The Red Hot Chili Peppers were playing in Jacksonville, FL on a Monday night, so it was not a sold out show and there were a lot of tickets available on Stub Hub, etc. Vance Joy Concert Tickets. Anyway, she emails me ALL day long. Finally feeling bad this man had paid and was waiting for his tickets in good faith she electronically transferred the tickets. I bought tickets from tickget for wwe tonight when I arrived at the arena I was Informed the ticket had already Been used. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. austin. $49.99. 8 Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live tickets. I paid $870 for it. Luckily, theres something you can do that might help you avoid going home with a counterfeit that costs nothing but a little of you time. Another reason to sell your tickets on Craigslist is that you can make some good money. After a lot of back and forth, Google Wallet told me that if the concert tickets were not attached to the email, I could cancel the sale while it was pending. Just that they wanted to pay cash and verify the ticket. Never take pictures of your tickets and post them on any site. Most sellers will be legit, but beware of under-priced tickets, especially for hot events. Fans attending British band Radiohead's concert part of a summer 2018 North American tour in support of the band's latest album A Moon Shaped Pool, at the United Center on July 6, 2018 in Chicago (Kamil Krzaczynski / AFP/Getty Images). Security measures have been strengthened this year for Lollapalooza in the wake of Las Vegas mass shooting, Fans attending British band Radiohead's concert part of a summer 2018 North American tour in support of the band's latest album A Moon Shaped Pool, at the United Center on July 6, 2018 in Chicago. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. LOWER LEVEL CHEAP SEATS ONLINE AMERICAN FAMILY FIELD TICKETS GEORGE STRAIT PINK MORGAN WALLEN P!NK Should I write up an invoice receipt after the purchase? You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Youd be amazed at how many people are fooled because they dont know what the genuine tickets should look like. EAGLES CONCERT TICKETS TONIGHT UNDER COST ONLY 13 ROWS UP SUPER CHEAP!         t=l.createElement(r);t.async=1;t.src="https://www.clarity.ms/tag/"+i; A week later paypal tells me buyer never received the item and is disputing the claim. She waited on hold with Paypal for over an hour to ask is it okay if she electronically transferred the tickets while the money was still on hold. no favorites. I explained that I want to ensure this is not a scam and his response wasHow about this. reading. How To Talk To Jio Customer Care Executive? If StubHub addresses this situation remains to be seen. Either way, selling them on Craigslist is a great option. A**hole! or Best Offer. Im selling a concert ticket for face value, just under $200, and had someone text me with interest. he texts me back. If I pay thru PayPal and get the tickets electronically is my purchase covered? Traditionally the cheapest way to see a movie is to go in the early afternoon, but not all of us can hit up a cheap midweek matinee. If they wont do that, they are hiding something. He told me that he worked at Publix, and when I told him I would meet him to purchase, he insisted that I go through Google Wallet because he has been away from his job so much, he was afraid he would get fired. searching. Did you actually receive your tickets? Apparently not. The biggest way to tell is if tge the person gives you a long story that you didnt ask for in the first place of why they are selling the tickets. Instead, it takes a . I am asking $35 each ticket. Even then, buyers should also consider other potential financial costs that won't get recouped should the transaction fail, including transportation, babysitters hired or time off work. The next day the card holder disputed the purchase. Free shipping. So we ended up going to the concert, showed them the printed out tickets on paper and voila! After reading this discussion I am pretty almost certain that I just dodged a bullet. I know this is an old thread, but if people see it now, some helpful info. so BUYER BEWARE! Posted And although Craigslist advises to deal "locally, face-to-face" to avoid scams, it's still risky. Many of them are product ads, so be mindful of the site's URL before placing your order. wrong again. "If they're successful and no one makes a report, they'll go and do it again and again," Prince said. It's THAT close. I think they are fake as well. It is a free online classifieds website where people can buy and sell almost anything. Ticketmaster is a legitimate American ticket sales company that operates around the world, selling tickets for a wide variety of events including concerts and sports matches. That could easily have a face value of $1500 for 2 good seats. You should have a clear understanding of the terms of the transaction and how you will be refunded if the tickets are forgeries. She posted on Craigslist and a very nice man want to buy them for his son. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. refresh results with search filters open search menu. no problem he says ill just cancel it thru pay pal and theyll refund your money. They met him in person, saw the sale receipts, got the guys number and everything seemed legit. "The only way to know for certain that you have legitimate tickets is to buy them from the primary ticket seller," says Audrey Fix Schaefer, communications director for I.M.P., which runs such venues as the Anthem and 9:30 Club in Washington. So I decided to take a chance. They had i.d. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Same thing happened to me. I have two tickets to Taylor Swifts Eras tour on July 14. Got rejected at the door. Finding deals or tickets to hot shows or sold out events has made it one of the first places to turn to when you want to purchase tickets, especially when theyre for premiere events. tickets. craigslist app; cl is hiring; loading. Tickets for sale in Austin, TX - craigslist. For instance, if you want to buy a ticket worth $100, you will pay $110, while the seller will get $85. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. tickets - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Ebay? I made this mistake and the scammer lifted the barcodes from the image and sold them on StubHub. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Purchase the tickets using a credit card or PayPal. Such a disgusting human being! Ha. The only way to know your tickets are authentic, is to buy Ticketmaster " Verified Tickets " directly from Ticketmaster or Live Nation, or get them at the venue box office. refresh results with search filters open search menu. I know I would be hesitant to send someone $870 via Paypal how can I alleviate their concerns? Also if they claim they are not town so they will have to send somebody to meet you or they only request to mail or email you the tickets. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. tickets. 2023-02-24 12:03, number available: 20 This wonderful lady was super nice, needed to get rid of her seats, thanked me a bunch, negotiated with me and asked me to send payment via circle pay. i send him the 140. i know it takes a little bit of time to go thru paypal. How To Sell Tickets On Craigslist & Ebay (Guide) - YouTube 0:00 / 6:08 How To Sell Tickets On Craigslist & Ebay (Guide) Ticket Flipping 3.76K subscribers Subscribe 8.3K views 6 years ago. What precautionary things should I do to ensure I wont be ripped off. Just trying to make sure I dont get scammed!! But this page has me freaked out. StubHub is the world's top destination for ticket buyers and resellers. It is important to recognize that potential buyers can also scam the sellers if youre not careful. Review: Heisenberg: The Uncertainty Principle by Griffin Theatre asks, how do relationships happen? BELL BIV DEVOE Tony and Ginuwin Concert UNUSED Ticket Stub 2015 L.A. COUNTY FAIR. I contacted my bank, and called customer service for tickget which still have listings on craigslist.they put me on hold for 20 min, and then disconnected me 3 times, and the unbelievable happened on my 4th attempt they connected me to some kind of suicide hotline. 1. The concert was already passed!! Key Takeaways I WILL NEVER EVER EVER buy anything on this site again until they can somehow protect people from getting scammed. If the pirated copies get scanned by an attendant first, you - even with the real goods - might not be allowed inside the venue. There is no protection for the seller with Paypal when transferring tickets electronically!!! I bought hard tickets that looked so good, even Metlife stadium security said they were good copies. Craigslist is your spot.     })(window, document, "clarity", "script", "e50yrs1qgz"); She said usually they tell people to go home. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Also, avoid any unusual payment arrangements, including wire transfers, gift cards and MoneyGrams. Beware wiring (e.g. I have 10 tickets to the Carrie Underwood concert. I failed to see the humor. (ok that's kind of a lie. Sucks that there are people like this. The buyer used his credit card to send money to me over Paypal. They informed me that the seller had accessed the funds and couldnt retrieve. People selling tickets at face value may be selling fake or scalped tickets. Big time scam! I legit need advice on how to make people feel cool about sending me gobs of money. She says she got locked out of ticketmaster while she was at work so had to send her credit card statement to them so they would reset her password. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. account. Whether you are looking for a part-time or full-time job, there are plent Do you have a Class A or B driver's license? 2 Tickets Goose 4/29/23 Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre San Diego, CA. I want to know who I can talk to about this matter and if there is a 800 number i can call about this? 2023-02-26 11:24. Selling for $150 each. i tell u what he textes if u send me 200 thru venmo right thru your bank ill give u 2 tickets. spokane tickets - craigslist. Pay with a cashiers check versus a personal check, protects your account information. The parking lot tenant was like we have another one here that has a parking ticket that wont scan when I went up to the gate 8 others had gotten ripped off.     (function(c,l,a,r,i,t,y){ I dont see how I could get scammed if I get them up front, but its a little sketchy. tickets - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Be Safe Buying Tickets on Craigslist Be cautious if you are buying tickets on Craigslist. My friend and I were stopped at the venue's security gate when our bar codes wouldn't scan. most of this is about buyers getting scammed, but is there anything that people recommend for sellers being scammed? "This commodity is not like buying a purse or a hat. I can transfer tickets via Ticketmaster or Any email. If you will find out what the next step please posted here I would definitely take actions against that as*hole. Thousands of Sports, Concerts, & Theater Tickets Available Now! Im meeting face to face with the season ticket holder. he told me to send the 140 thru pay pal and when it cleared he would send me tickets thru ticketmaster. tickets. Now I have to try and see if someone can help me l. My son just got scammed $600 for Kanye West tickets at Oracle Arean. And then after 48 hours they sent another email saying the payment was Reversed, because the buyer's credit card didn't clear. SAT 9/16 ED SHEERAN CONCERT AT 6PM AT LEVIS STADIUM 2 TICKETS LEVEL 200 ROW 1 SEATS 1-2 SELLING FOR $368 PAIR I HAVE A WEDDING TO ATTEND THAT DAY SO HAVE TO SELL MY TICKETS FOR WHAT I PAID. Thats all I can say. im a legit seller, not a scalper. Female firefighters in Richton Park lead by example: You dont have to be a man to do this job, Kam Buckner: The next mayor of Chicago has a reform mandate, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. Avoid scams, deal locally We would meet to exchange money and tickets, tickets would be transferred from my Ticketmaster account to yours. Honestly anything off of craigslist when it comes to ticket sales 9 times out of 10 is a scam. Both StubHub and TicketMaster charge fees for their services. I have learned a sad and valuable lesson. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The worst part about this was, he called me back (I was crying) and said, Connie, I want you to enjoy this show in the front row, dont cry, just pay $100 more for licensing fees and you guys are golden. I was astounded that he even called me back. i have tickets that i want to sell (at face value) because i cant use them anymore, and dont want to lose all the money i spent. for sale. He assured me that Google Wallet was secure and even had his SS#. I'd like to be paid via Paypal and then do an official Ticketmaster transfer to their name/email address. "The minute you go to that gate and you can't get in, you've got a problem - and there's no organization to back it up.". 2023-02-28 02:04, number available: 8 The seller had an email account, a phone number with a local area code and a plausible explanation as to why he couldn't attend the show. Tips for avoiding Craigslist Ticket scams. Two hours before curtain call for her sold-out show in Washington, I found tickets on Craigslist. VIEW ALL TAYLOR SWIFT TICKETS Arrowhead Stadium - Kansas City, MO Friday - July 7th at 6:30 PM Saturday - July 8th at 6:30 PM Taylor Swift Tickets Taylor Swift Concert Tickets Taylor Swift Tour 2018 Reputation Tickets Taylor Swift 2018 Reputation Tour Tailor Swift Tickets Cheap 2018 Reputation 2018 Reputation Tour Cheap Taylor Swift Tickets Taylor Swift Show Taylorswift Concert Floor Floor . Some of their strategies for success: Using email newsletters, credit card perks, social media alerts and fan club memberships to buy pairs (or even numbers) of tickets for in-demand events that ideally involve audiences who can't or won't plan ahead enough to buy the tickets first themselves. I have listed numerous tickets on Craigslist, and I encourage all potential buyers to ask all of the right questions. tuesday 2023-02-28. number available: 8. venue: Lumen Field. Here are a few tips to help you sell your tickets on Craigslist: Your headline should be attention-grabbing and make people want to read your ad. Its such a horrible feeling. 2. no hidden. Send them my social media profiles? delivery available Needless to say I don't have them, and can't seem to reach them. If a ticket price sounds unreal, it probably is. Worst part! Someone wanted to buy tickets I was selling. Saturday February 25th, - 4 seats section We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Finally, be sure to meet up with buyers in a safe, public place to make the transaction. account. However, I did not want to pay $200 per ticket and saw an ad from an individual on Craigslist. Asking $75 each. SELLER BEWARE!!! 2. venue: Bridgestone Arena. las vegas > I want to avoid fees. They are electronic tickets and will We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Once you've created your ad, be sure to promote it on social media and other online channels to reach as many people as possible. There are a lot of scams out there awaiting the unwary. Request a copy of the seller's ticket receipt and ask to see a state-issued license.   window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Coldplay Concert Tickets $100 ( (Lumen Field Seattle)) feb 26 Coldplay Concert Tickets- $60 (lake elsinore) $100 feb 26 Coldplay Concert Tickets--section 122 Row F!! How do I know the hard copy tickets are good at the gate and he hasnt sold them electronically through NFL Exchange or perhaps Stubhub etc. Im hesitant to click on it or even continue the discussion. Always try to buy from the official box office first. For an extra level of security, law enforcement officials recommend buyers meet sellers inside the lobby of a police station. SF bay area tickets - craigslist. im getting the same answer for some jb tickets. Britney Spears had long been on my concert bucket list. She said its bc she has an android ok fair enough. Im glad I got out of the situation only wasting 90 minutes of my time. Ask for a copy of the sellers invoice stating the tickets have been completely paid for if you are buying an ENTIRE SEASONS WORTH. I cannot believe it. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. We googled his real name and his entire address came up, my friend and I drove to his house, but no one was home. Well I have paypal and venmo and dont have this one. Is it as simple as just posting it on Ebay? $8.27 shipping. LOWER LEVEL SEATS CHEAP SEATS ONLINE Envision Festival Costa Rica All craigslist postings are free, except for: Job categories in US and parts of CA $10-75 (fee varies by area) Apartment rentals in Boston, Chicago, and NYC areas$5 ; Commercial real estate in the US$5; All for sale by-dealer categories in the US$3-5 Just saw PINK tonight, barely. saving. It's an easy way to get rid of tickets without having to go through the hassle of returning them to the original seller or venue. "If Beyonc tickets are going for $2,000 or $3,000, and someone is offering to sell it to you for $100 or $200, that's an obvious no-no," says Curtis Prince, a detective with the D.C. police's Financial and Cyber Crimes Unit. after textin back n fourth u get it yet,still waiting, still waitng, blah blah blah. . Beware wiring (e.g. So sad people resort to rob someone in such a cruel way with fake tickets to an event. I found concert tickets on craigslist and paid $200 for all 4 of them via paypal 5 days ago. I can no longer go that date and went June 4th instead.         c[a]=c[a]||function(){(c[a].q=c[a].q||[]).push(arguments)}; Asaro says invalid sales happen less than 1 percent of the time. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. I bought them on craigslist and am now trying to get my money back. Posted Listing and searching for tickets are free of charge though. Send them a pic of me with the email exchange along with my social media info? I found basketball tickets that the guy is selling off individual games from his season tickets. Don't let your excitement lead you to overlook obvious errors or irregularities. They are aisle floor seats, right next to the walkway, center stage. CL. My daughter just got scammed of legit tickets she had to Biance tonight in Cleveland. Posted I read that many of these people are oversees and use voice over IP that allows them to have a local phone number to pull this off. I am currently working with StubHub to research the seller information. no hidden. Contact me asap if you're interested! Craigslist Boise: Pets, Cars, Apartments For Sale. Filed reports with NYPD and FBI in case we could help someone else. or buyer beware!! Is it safe? I was scammed. Flatbush Avenue 11210. found a ticket on craigslist. . ive heard a lot of stories and reading how they got the tickets but were fake ones. if you continue to do sell make sure to meet the person in public and only use payment methods such as paypal or a wiring service so youre protected. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. I just got scammed. View Tickets Here RBD Melendi Beyonce Wicked Ricardo Arjona Marisela Madonna Mana Fall Out Boy Rauw Alejandro Joaquin Sabina Ricardo Montaner Romeo Santos Ultra Music Festival Barrett-Jackson Car Show Greeicy Mike Epps Pink Willie Nelson Dave Matthews Band Morat Jason Aldean Pretty Woman The Musical Kali Uchis Eric Church Premio . Or if they ask to email you instead of text or talk on the phone. Would it be illegal if I asked to take a picture of their license? Craigslist did not immediately respond to requests for comment. Trying to selling (3) Muse Concert tickets because I can't attend! Beware wiring (e.g. If your seller insists that you enter your info as FRIENDS and FAMILY, dont do it. I could go, I just wanted to see the OBC so I bought a ticket for June 4th a while ago. And make sure the person lets you know they got your money and they are sending the tickets, track your communication via email! I have four tickets on sale for the SZA concert on Tuesday 02/28. all owner dealer. When I met him (outside of a UPS store not at an apartment of place of business flag #2) lots of warning bells started going off. Cops seriously laughed and asked if I was being serious when I bought tickets off Craigslist. jacksonville, FL > post id: 7593797274. Amalie Arena Tickets Call 844-425-7609 Or Order Online Find us on Shopper Approved for more than 5,000 trusted, verified reviews! Shows me the tickets via screen shot, shows me her name.. her email is the same, i had her phone number. 2023-02-27 07:16, number available: 10 post. It is a shame that there are so many low-lifes out there who would scam unsuspecting people with fraudulent tickets schemes. Any way to confirm if the tickets are fake. They let us in! Section D, Row 4, seats 1 and 2. (No account needed) What can Craigs list don for us? I have four tickets on sale for the SZA concert on Tuesday 02/28. 2023-02-23 08:53, cryptocurrency ok account. Buy and sell your Concert Tickets concert tickets today. Many of these tickets are sold for top dollar, but considering the considerable cost of tickets, even face value can mean a lot of money is going to change hands. CraigsList Craigslist is another online marketplace for many physical and digital products, including tickets.