It's easy! They're there to break up the mob, to stop them spreading out. Of course, the lairy c*** I was said: Its f***ing Chelsea, what do you thin? Prodate sve dodatne ulaznice, ogroman broj navijaa protiv Engleske, Vodja Lesinara davio konobara u kaficu (VIDEO). Who ain't got no history? This is the story of Martin King and his 30 years of involvement with football hooliganism, particularly as a member of the notorious Chelsea Headhunters. In the pub Friday night, coach. The clips of the Robson goal have me on the fence. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. We were pig-sick of the way they grabbed all the headlines Chelsea were the kings of hype. When we asked what happended he replied that he was walking out the Southbank and had just got to the gate where a baying mob of Wolves fans were trying to get over the 10ft fence to attack Aldershot. Kevin Whitton, a high-profile member of the firm, was sentenced to life imprisonment on 8 November 1985 for violent assault after being found guilty of involvement in an attack on a pub on Kings Road, which was described as being some of the worst incidents of football hooliganism ever witnessed in England. Almost all Chelsea; one 7ft Millwall skinhead who basically did want he wanted. The buffet was immediately packed, The Stranglers' "Something Better Change" was put on, then the volume went full on. England Away (Paperback) by. I remember when there were only two women, Kathy who most people know has not missed a game since. HOOLIGANS REUNITED Firms, football and middle aged flab < football home: By Adam Porter 2002 It's a dying art. His arms came up and he pulled himself into my part of the Shed. Rather surprisingly, given that football hooliganism was, and still is, associated with right-wing racists, Pennant is black. Words can not describe how I feel You might want hto think of watermarking these great pictures, they'll be on ebay before you know it. In the late 70s and 80s the turning point came in terms of race relations when the National Front gained dominance. The experiment did not last, now there is a surprise. He lost about 3 pints of blood on the way to hospitial. or my hoolie mate who had a broken arm for the derby game so just went "to watch" (the fighting) does make me laugh. However the Skinhead connection to the Firm did not go hand in hand with the racism that would categorise the Chelsea Headhunters from the late 1970s onwards. Both mobs shaped to go. "I've been going there since '73," Swallow elaborates. babs chelsea hooligan. They just went their own way.". The only black supporters were Babs, Black Willy, Black George and his mate from Wimbledon. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. He had a Chelsea tattoo applied to himself for authenticity, although the headhunters were surprised he chose the hated Millwall lion badge rather than the classic 1960s upright lion badge. You must log in or register to reply here. They were portrayed in the film The Football Factory , which culminated in a massive tear up between the Headhunters and Millwall's Bushwackers firm. Topic: "Allan Garrison" - Chelsea Commander. So who needs a re run of match of the day in the 70's when we were never on it anyway! On the other side of the subway, I saw the rather incongruous sight of what I would describe as a war time veteran 'old sweat', Could'nt have been a day younger than 80, thick set hands the size of shovels dragging a shell shocked copper off his horse. -DP. There was and hopefully always will be a camaraderie amongst Chelsea fans that makes us special ones and we all went in the van on to Madrid. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. The man in the quilted anorak was dead wrong about that. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. who were fighting some outnumbered Chelsea. The stream of consciousness, the vivid details, the experiences to make all of us middle-aged and all you youngins out there in Internet-land jealous. Belgium Club Brugge - East Side [1] RSC Anderlecht - O Side [1] Royal Antwerp F.C. Wasnt there a "classic" against Chelsea in the 70`s? - X Side [2] Bosnia and Herzegovina FK Sarajevo - Horde Zla [3] Anyway next game on my own was Ipswich away. I really am so eager to get into contact with any of the Shed guys I knew in the 70s. The Farah strides, Pringles or Gabiccis we wore on a Friday night we now sported to matches on the Saturday. Sign up for a new account in our community. One fan was knifed that night following clashes on the pitch between West Ham and Millwall fans. And we went home, as usual, on the number 17 bus. The film focuses mainly on the firms violent rivalry with the Millwall Bushwackers. They got semi circled against a wall, 15 all with slashing knives. It may not display this or other websites correctly. As for cheering a team with five Liverpool players: just f--- off. We lost touch. Unfortunately, this aggression made its way to the fans, resulting in a lot of hooligan activity at Chelsea vs. Leeds fixtures. One Irons supporter replied: How will we recognise you?, While another wrote: Theyve never had the front to take liberties in the past at our place so Im guessing zero chance with 20,000 more of us., Another appeared to claim they would give the match a miss after reading the post, writing: F*** it. You signed in with another tab . Thanks for this! At the same game we were all congregated in the right side of the South Bank which was attacked by the Police on a number of occassions whislt trying to pull out a few hooligans. March 22, 2017 in Chelsea FC Vintage. West Ham fans were mixed with their responses to the vile call out. It's about time Julie is out! Anyone remember the big fight in the seats at Molineux involving Millwall fansgoing back quite a time but has always stuck in my mind. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Coppers being dragged off horses and belted with their own truncheons (although they did deserve it and more), but this also brings me to one of the funniest memories. The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. We could create an album of photos to celebrate those great times, and post them on your web site as a permanent record of your glory days! Many fans fired back with abuse a sign of how little love there is between the clubs. The place was rocking, we lost but we usually did but I was hooked. destruction of subject matter; what does profile interactors mean on reports+; ankh found in south africa; smartass replies to what's up; how tall is micah morris golf; ax men stacey death. David Nicolson As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Choose your Leaders, and place your trust. The Met Police have been working tirelessly with West Ham to ensure the tonights game at the London Stadium passes as peacefully as possible. Red white and green scarf. 3.under his leadership, chelsea bc known as biggest nband of thugs in 70s and 80s. FFS, I don't know about name dropping, cos them fuckin bobbies . John Taylor reports on the collapse of a court case at Knightsbridge Crown Court, London, against a . One Of England's Most Infamous Football Firms Chelsea Headhunters So the Chelsea Headhunters originally started as the 'Chelsea Shed Boys'. It was the spring of 1989, and the Chelsea fans at Stamford Bridge were in full voice, ostensibly lending their support to the The Satanic Verses ' author, who had recently received a fatwa from. And Liz skinhead lovely, not seen her in years. The story follows a group of Chelsea hooligans as they face off against their bitter rivals Millwall. Chelsea hooligans go on the rampage in central Paris. Careful when choosing which ticket collectors to dodge. Rate this book. In the van were Frank's brother Pete and two Pauls. Anyway Villa were playing Chelsea and Chelsea brought a mob along with Babs and the Villa fans just started singing "if you have got two arms, clap your hands" with the Villa fans just waving one arm above there heads to take the mick out of Babs. They've found the Holy Grail! - View Here Life As A Chelsea Headhunter : It's Only A Game - View Here I've got stories!! I'd rather be legless on a Saturday, not armless. Most disloyally, not even Mugsy, Bean and I joined in. These cookies do not store any personal information. 1.a surname adopted 30 years ago to avoid police. Dos'nt have the same aura about it! Andy "Nightmare" Frain, 47 - exposed by the BBC as a "general" of the Chelsea Headhunters hooligans - was locked up for his role in a mass brawl last year. I served my time in the Shed, benches, East, West and made some thoroughly entertaining appearances in the North Stand. Nobel Peace prize winner for bombing the $$$$ out of some fareastern countries that the USA wasn`t even at war with.. Southend away for me, late 80's when we were pushing for promotion from the old second division i think.Friday night game , kick off put back if i remember rightly to allow the wolves train boys to arrive , they marked their arrival by rushing straight through the away terracing and trying to scale the fencing down the side to get at the southend fans.As always seemed the case in that era , led by lad called Trevor ? To learn more or opt-out, read our Cookie Policy. Respect to all, Sorry mate gotno idea always called him Danny same with Babs justcall him Dave, I asked this q years ago to someone on our train. But, Brits aren't happy about their latest observation, Tesla boss Elon Musk branded a 'scammer' by CEO who says his Master Plan is tripe, Founder of The Dawn Project Dan O'Dowd went in hard on the billionaire's pledges, saying 'Tesla is not even close to achieving any' of the goals set out in Musk's Master Plan Part Deux, Meet mums covered in bold tattoos including lass who wants to ink bum crack, A variety of mothers have made the decision to cover themselves in tattoos and it hasn't been cheap. Plasterer Cockburn, 28, is a leading Chelsea Headhunter linked to fascist outfit Combat 18. I was a long-haired Yetti, but you kindlytook me under your protective wings, guarding me against 'enemies,' such as the Arsenal, while I was snapping some wonderful photos. Pile out at Fulham Broadway, leaving the transport police behind. Chelsea is everything/football is just a game, that is the way it always has been for me. Read on to find out about Becky Holt's, Melissa Sloan's, Carine Owens' and Aleksandra Jasmin's unique pieces, Deontay Wilder makes Eddie Hearn point as manager casts doubt on Anthony Joshua fight, Former world heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder has responded to rumours he could join Eddie Hearn's team of Matchroom boxers as rumours swirl over a showdown with Anthony Joshua, Extra-marital dating site offers to sponsor Gerard Pique's footy club after Shakira saga, An extra-martial dating site has made the cheeky offer to sponsor Gerard Pique's FC Andorra - and plays will get a 50,000 bonus for a non-monogamous relationship, THERE'S HELLS TO PAY: 'I went undercover in Hells Angels and found strict sex rules with a violent price', Retired ATF agent Jay Dobyns, who spent two years infiltrating the Hells Angels, said 'you better not get caught' breaking the violent gang's strict sex rules or things could get bloody, UK weather maps reveal days Brits will see 'eleven inches of snow' next week, Advanced weather modelling maps indicate widespread snow is coming to the UK across several days next week after weather forecasters warned of an upcoming Arctic freeze, Carl Woods gets massive tattoo of Katie Price making rude gesture on his chest, Katie Price's on-off fianc Carl Woods has added to his ever-growing tattoo collection with a huge new inking of what appears to be the model's face on his chest, Woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann has 'lots to reveal' after meeting psychic, Julia Wendell, the Polish woman claiming to be Madeleine McCann, says she has more to reveal to the world after meeting with private investigator and psychic Dr Fia Johansson, Pensioner, 70, didn't have sex for 40 years but now she's an adult star, Siobhan Burt used to work as a florist before she was inspired to join the sex industry after watching a documentary. By the time we arrived at Lille, there was a platform of machine guns waiting for the two of us, which must have looked ridiculous but I am sure the immature hooligan that I was, was filled with pride.