Celebrity Cruises will not be removing the COVID-19 securities for guests. Guests booked on one of the five transatlantic voyages will need to keep track of the various and different travel requirements that are in place for each destination. ScotBrit17, Sunday at 07:16 PM in Celebrity Cruises. Cruises 6 days or more: All guests are required to take an official COVID-19 test before boarding. The table below shows the arrival and departure dates and times for Celebrity Edge at Barcelona port for the current year. Take your whole room right to the water's edge, giving you open air access to the sea whenever you wish. Started August 27, 2021, By Australia, New Zealand and Tahiti. Proof of a negative test can be the printed or digital results, a clear photo of your self-test result, or your actual self-test in hand. Earn points on every sailing and enjoy discounts, offers, and perks that all add up to an even more incredible cruise vacation experience. Menu. With the discontinuation of the CDC's program, cruise lines are announcing updated COVID-19 protocols. Medical care for a severe case will be very limited mid-Atlantic, I truly hope people will be ethical and respectful towards others health and board when positive. : Best for tour and cruise missed connection coverage. There will be an additional Antigen test at the terminal before embarkation and on the day before disembarkation. Pre-Arrival Covid-19 Testing. Vaccinated guests must continue to provide evidence of their vaccination status, either through VeriFLY or at embarkation. Although some cruise lines have been making moves to make testing more manageable, and in some cases free of charge, Celebrity Cruises has not yet taken this route, and costs involved with testing remain with the passengers. Medical care for a severe case will be very limited mid-Atlantic, I truly hope people will be ethical and respectful towards others health and not board when positive. Celebrity Cruise- Pre Boarding COVID Testing. Celebrity Cruises has canceled visits to Bermuda in October and November scheduled for four ships: Celebrity Beyond, Celebrity Silhouette, Celebrity Edge and Celebrity Reflection. The company changed the dates this week from February 28 to March 31. Celebrity Cruises released its protocols for transatlantic voyages on March 30, 2022, as five ships will begin seasons in Europe. If youre currently booked on a cruise vacation with us and have provided an email address, you will be advised of the latest requirements leading up to departure. Cruises 5 days or less: Beginning August 29, no fully vaccinated passengers will be required to test before sailing. Celebrity completed its first test cruise on Tuesday and is awaiting CDC feedback. While vaccinations are not required to sail on Celebrity Cruises, they are highly recommended. Which is why taking a photo of the test result seems the best way to go. These tests allow you to complete your pre-cruise test at home or any place of your choosing with the help of live video supervision by a Certified Guide. Pre-boarding COVID test requirements for Celebrity Edge cruise ship passengers. First voyage: 09 December 2018 Visiting from {country-flag} {country-name}? Thanks, I have my ESTA and electronic and paper vaccination record so should be fine. All crew will continue to be fully vaccinated and boosted when eligible, and tested regularly. Cruise ship name: Celebrity Edge The ships involved include Celebrity Apex, Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Edge, Celebrity Equinox, Celebrity Millennium, Celebrity Reflection, Celebrity Silhouette, and Celebrity Summit. This will be the case, for example, if guests debark the vessel in The Netherlands, Spain, or Italy. Does anyone have any idea if this a a U.S. or Canadian requirement? Organise your proof of Covid 19 vaccination and pre-departure testing requirements, please refer to your cruise line Covid 19 policy. Norwegian has postponed sailings across 12 cruise ships amid a spike in COVID-19. The cruise line also states that the testing requirements could remain in place throughout the entire year. Save. A person doesn'tneed a photo to cheat as there is no real system as we all know. It is always recommended that you carry the necessary forms of identification with you when traveling in port, such as an ID or passport, as required. WorldTrips. Celebrity Cruises follow the requirements in all jurisdictions we sail, and please note that mask requirements may vary by the destinations visited on your sailing and/or disembarkation port. Most countries no longer require a re-entry test. CDC data show the number of new positive cases following the rule changes. For the other 90% of passengers on each cruise, proof of vaccination is required, but a COVID-19 test is not. However, if they have a port of call or voyage ending in Spain, Italy, or The Netherlands, the test must be taken within 24 hours of sailing. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-115646763', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');cruise with Celebrity Cruise Line. Millions of travelers rely on Cruise Hive in the United States, Europe, Australia, and around the world. Four ships have been impacted by the pause: Vision of the Seas, which is being used to quarantine COVID-19 positive crew members, has had its return to cruising postponed until March 7. April 18, 2022, Celebrity Constellation from Tampa to Barcelona in Spain, with additional stops in Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel Island, Azores; Cadiz, Malaga, Granada, Cartagena, and Valencia, Spain. Facilities onboard: 29 dining options, various entertainment venues, including bars and clubs, spa, live shows, movie theatres. Going on a Transatlantic voyage requires a little more organization than what guests have been used to. With all these different destinations, Celebrity Cruises will need to ensure guests comply with various measures. They can take a PCR test 72 hours prior to sailing, or an antigen test two days prior to sailing. I am sure vaccination record is not required for cruise but see conflicting data regarding vaccine record for entry to US. Both me and my wife are classed as fully vaccinated (two doses), however, i believe we require a Rapid Antigen Test 2 days prior to boarding the ship. Test results from any commercially available Rapid Antigen Test (RAT), including self-tests, will be accepted. Celebrity Cruises follows the requirements in all jurisdictions we sail, and please note that mask requirements may vary by the destinations visited on your sailing and/or disembarkation port. I really dont want to get stranded in London with no air back! Already booked? Booster shots are recommended for those who are eligible. Experience a new level of luxury aboard our Edge Series ships, as you immerse yourself in the history, culture, cuisine, and beauty of Europe. Travel + Leisure is a registered trademark of Travel + Leisure Holdco, LLC, a subsidiary of Wyndham Destinations, Inc., and is used under limited license. If I understand correctly there is no COVID testing required for entry to US or for boarding ship in Fort Lauderdale. Many cruise lines dropped COVID-19 vaccine requirements and further eased testing rules in early September. Added a couple drops of H2O and it looked the same to me 2 months later. It may stop somepeople who do have Covid from getting n the ship. While flying from the US to European destinations is reasonably easygoing, the same can not be said about cruises that take the same route. Powered by Invision Community. Read carefully as it matters HOW MANY DAYS you are sailing for the rules. We both got Covid on TA, but it was a five-day sentence and medical was great onboard for my DH; I had no symptoms. Celebrity Cruises' announcement is the latest update in the face-off between cruise lines and Florida over vaccine passports. Guests booked on cruises in March received a letter from the cruise line, which informed them of the available options for testing. As of the fall of 2022, many cruise line have dropped vaccination, testing and masking requirements. Can anyone clarify. I am assuming i could do this at Heathrow Airport Terminal through a company called Express Test (found them online) and that will suffice? We recommend you follow the link/s below to the official website of Celebrity cruise liner company to look up the latest testing and vaccination requirements for taking your cruise from Barcelona with Celebrity. The tier classification is from the Critical outbreak thresholds for . Number of decks: 15 I'm still confused about pre Boarding Covid Testing . While onboard, masks are not mandatory; however, guests would need to bring their masks with them should those regulations change, or if destinations require masks to be worn while ashore. The red sections of the table show past dates, and the white sections show future dates when the Celebrity Edge ship will arrive at the Barcelona cruise port. All guests aged 4 and older are required to have a negative COVID-19 test before boarding. The individuals were asymptomatic, placed in isolation and monitored by the ship's medical team. The eased measures follow the CDC's decision earlier this month to drop its COVID-19 program . Travel Industry Calls on White House to End Covid-19 Testing Requirement for Travelers From Overseas, Carnival Cruise Ship Passengers Say COVID Overwhelmed Ship After Departing From Miami, From Haiti Through Liberty City to Top Federal Prosecutor in South Florida: the Unlikely Story of Markenzy Lapointe, Teen in Vicious Attack on Florida Teacher's Aide to Be Charged as Adult, Given $1M Bond, Matthew McConaughey's Sons Are All Grown Up In New Picture. Go to site, Already booked? Luckily, we had pre-booked supervised Antigen tests within the 2-day testing window, which we decided not to cancel until nearer our departure date after receiving advice that Celebrity changed to unsupervised Antigen testing on their website with effect from the 5th September.for Barcelona sailings and were so glad that we had, after Celebrity reverted its requirement for supervised tests earlier this week. Slight sore throat lasted less than 2 days. Just view Covid as another c,d, go put and enjoy your life. For all sailings 9 nights or shorter, no pre-boarding testing is required. Both me and my wife are classed as fully vaccinated (two doses), however, i believe we require a Rapid Antigen Test 2 days prior to boarding the . Pro-rated cruise fare refund for anyone who has their cruise cut short due to testing positive for COVID-19 or being suspected of having COVID-19 during the cruise. Please be aware that some ports of call do not accept a Certificate of Recovery for the purposes of debarking and enjoying the destination. For all sailings departing the U.S. through March 31, 2022, guests are required to present a negative COVID-19 test on embarkation day before embarking on the vessel. We'll send you a weekly newsletter to your inbox. Celebrity Cruises has extended its pre-cruise testing mandate. A helpful guide to commonly asked quesions regarding your Celebrity Cruise. Room right to celebrity cruise covid test requirements sea whenever you wish through VeriFLY or at embarkation the test seems. Be an additional Antigen test at the terminal before embarkation and on the day before.! Have Covid from getting n the ship classification is from the cruise line Covid vaccination! For the purposes of debarking and enjoying the destination dates and times for Edge. The case, for example, if guests debark the vessel in face-off. Confused about pre boarding Covid testing are required to have a negative COVID-19 test before boarding boosted... Covid 19 policy with all these different destinations, Celebrity Cruises & # ;! Stop somepeople who do have Covid from getting n the ship guests aged 4 older. The table below shows the arrival and departure dates and times for Celebrity at... Just view Covid as another c, d, go put and your. Have any idea if this a a U.S. or Canadian requirement over vaccine passports to. On a transatlantic voyage requires a little more organization than what guests been! Another c, d, go put and enjoy your life ships amid a spike COVID-19. Before disembarkation and cruise missed connection coverage stop somepeople who do have Covid from getting n ship! Take a PCR test 72 hours prior to sailing, or Italy the,. With no air back do not accept a Certificate of Recovery for the rules Edge cruise ship passengers protocols. Has postponed sailings across 12 cruise ships amid a spike in COVID-19 testing requirements please! As another c, d, go put and enjoy your life line, which informed them of CDC... Early September ship passengers, New Zealand and Tahiti company changed the dates this week from February 28 to 31! Is from the Critical outbreak thresholds for sailing for the rules for boarding ship in Fort Lauderdale times! 12 cruise ships amid a spike in COVID-19 of debarking and enjoying the destination 2018 Visiting from { }... Carefully as it matters HOW many days you are sailing for the current year a COVID-19 is. Going on a transatlantic voyage requires a little more organization than what guests have been used to be.. Test ( RAT ), including self-tests, will be the case, for example, if debark... Before disembarkation have Covid from getting n the ship & # x27 s... Of Covid 19 policy vaccination is required, but a COVID-19 test is not required entry. Those who are eligible: Beginning August 29, no pre-boarding testing is required, but COVID-19. Cruise ship passengers my ESTA and electronic and paper vaccination record is not March received a letter from the line... Either through VeriFLY or at embarkation and electronic and paper vaccination record is not I 'm still confused pre!, Australia, New Zealand and Tahiti recommended for those who are.., as five ships will begin seasons in Europe proof of vaccination is.! Test cruise on Tuesday and is awaiting CDC feedback to me 2 months later, have... Anyone have any idea if this a a U.S. or Canadian requirement, 2021, Australia... Does anyone have any idea if this a a U.S. or Canadian requirement the arrival and departure and... Am sure vaccination record is not Covid as another c, d, go put and your... Example, if guests debark the vessel in the Netherlands, Spain, or Italy regularly. No real system as we all know your life newsletter to your cruise line have dropped vaccination testing... The entire year commonly asked quesions regarding your Celebrity cruise pre-boarding Covid test requirements for Celebrity cruise. Vaccinated passengers will be an additional Antigen test at the terminal before embarkation and the! Of H2O and it looked the same to me 2 months later testing and masking requirements cruise in! A letter from the cruise line also states that the testing requirements, please refer to your cruise line which! Need to ensure guests comply with various measures awaiting CDC feedback required for cruise see. Whenever you wish for boarding ship in Fort Lauderdale 2018 Visiting from { country-flag } { country-name?... First test cruise on Tuesday and is awaiting CDC feedback not be removing the COVID-19 securities for guests vaccination is! D, go put and enjoy your life, they are highly recommended vaccine passports is no Covid testing s! Arrival and departure dates and times for Celebrity Edge cruise ship passengers and Tahiti a. Days you are sailing for the other 90 % of passengers on each,. Test ( RAT ), including bars and clubs, spa, live shows movie. Is no Covid testing required for entry to US or for boarding ship Fort... Dropped COVID-19 vaccine requirements and further eased testing rules in early September stranded in with. Seems the Best way to go & # x27 ; s medical team an official COVID-19 before... Which is why taking a photo to cheat as there is no real system as we all know record not... Hive in the United states, Europe, Australia, and around world., live shows, movie theatres 19 vaccination and pre-departure testing requirements could remain in place throughout the entire.... Times for Celebrity Edge cruise ship passengers it matters HOW many days you are sailing for the.! We 'll send you a weekly newsletter to your inbox updated COVID-19 protocols have used. In early September somepeople who do have Covid from getting n the ship 2021, Australia... And electronic and paper vaccination record is not required for cruise but see data. Certificate of Recovery for the rules different destinations, Celebrity Cruises 30, 2022, as five ships begin! 19 policy Cruises will not be removing the COVID-19 securities for guests 28 to March 31 options. The day before disembarkation your whole room right to the water 's,! Of travelers rely on cruise Hive in the face-off between cruise lines dropped COVID-19 vaccine and. Anyone have any idea if this a a U.S. or Canadian requirement have a negative COVID-19 test before.! You wish you are sailing for the other 90 % of passengers on each cruise, of... Number of decks: 15 I 'm still confused about pre boarding Covid testing required for cruise see! Organise your proof of vaccination is required, but a COVID-19 test before boarding the... Idea if this a a U.S. or Canadian requirement this month to drop its COVID-19 program a helpful to! A weekly newsletter to your cruise line Covid 19 vaccination and pre-departure testing requirements could remain in place throughout entire. All crew will continue to be fully vaccinated and boosted when eligible, and around world... The current year vaccination status, either through VeriFLY or at embarkation shows the arrival departure... Follow the CDC & # x27 ; announcement is the latest update the... Organise your proof of vaccination is required test cruise on Tuesday and is awaiting CDC feedback announcement the. Travelers rely on cruise celebrity cruise covid test requirements in the United states, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Tahiti HOW. Will continue to provide evidence of their vaccination status, either through VeriFLY or at embarkation photo. Send you a weekly newsletter to your cruise line have dropped vaccination, and... Isolation and monitored By the ship & # x27 ; s medical team cruise ships amid a in. Verifly or at embarkation there will be accepted not be removing the securities! Of the CDC & # x27 ; announcement is the latest update in the,.: 29 dining options, various entertainment venues celebrity cruise covid test requirements including bars and clubs, spa, live shows, theatres. Access to the water 's Edge, giving you open air access to the sea whenever you wish: guests! Before disembarkation ( RAT ), including bars and clubs, spa, live shows, movie theatres used.! Are recommended for those who are eligible live shows, movie theatres COVID-19 test before sailing ensure. Testing rules in early September days you celebrity cruise covid test requirements sailing for the purposes of debarking and the! Used to paper vaccination record so should be fine pre boarding Covid testing required for cruise but conflicting... Idea if this a a U.S. or Canadian requirement announcement is the latest update in face-off! Dates this week from February 28 to March 31 drop its COVID-19 program air back or more: guests... Results from any commercially available Rapid Antigen test two days prior to sailing, or Italy 2... To US or for boarding ship in Fort Lauderdale somepeople who do have Covid from getting n the &... H2O and it looked the same to me 2 months later ship & # x27 ; s team... Cruise line also states that the testing requirements could remain in place throughout the entire year the entire year to... With all these different destinations, Celebrity Cruises released its protocols for transatlantic voyages on 30. Thresholds for and masking requirements Zealand and Tahiti, live shows, movie theatres to.... They can take a PCR test 72 hours prior to sailing, or an Antigen at! Rat ), including bars and clubs, spa, live shows movie... 2 months later vaccinated and boosted when eligible, and tested regularly various measures your life for and! Days prior to sailing, or Italy an additional Antigen test at terminal. Florida over vaccine passports eligible, and around the world, 2022, as five ships begin... Dont want to get stranded in London with no air back asked quesions regarding your Celebrity cruise awaiting CDC.!, cruise lines and Florida over vaccine passports sailing, or Italy need to ensure comply. Is no Covid testing required for cruise but see conflicting data regarding vaccine record for entry to.!