Robert was so patient, polite, and nice great conversation. Also, the staff here, at Dental Express, are polite, compassionate understanding, and knowledgeable. Employees were very professional and polite.X-ray machine is very cool.Great Dentist that take of you and great teeth cleaning as well as great problem solvers for teeth issues. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Has anyone heard from admissions about an interview yet? Everyone is so awesome fast, reliable service. I was not disappointed.The place is very clean, the staff are efficient and welcoming. I was cold they supplied a blanket. 144 0 obj <>stream BEST DENTIST IN SAN DIEGO BY FAR. I was referred to him and Im practically iffy of even going to any dentist.PS. Thank you Dental Express Clairmont! The office is clean, relaxing and the chairs are extremely comfortable. They will work with you to ease any anxiety you have. Your mouth will thank you. Best dentist I've ever been to. Also filled what needed. If accepted into the program, the student: By December 1 of junior year at The University of Toledo, students in the program Thank you Karina .. I love these guys! They made me feel calm and offered comfort. Thanks Team! He is patient, compassionate and understands so well about my sons special needs. I had horrid horrid teeth issues and just awful experiences with dentists in general. On February 24th I visited Dental Express and Michelle Hoang was the Dentist and the Dental Assistant Frank assisted along with Operations Manager Johanna. She was very excited for her first visit from the tooth fairy! Case's REAL curriculum represents the effort the School of Dental Medicine puts into enhancing the learning experience. Dr. Lopp and his staff are truly amazing! Toggle Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Toggle Civil and Environmental Engineering, Toggle Electrical, Computer, and Systems Engineering, Toggle Macromolecular Science and Engineering, Toggle Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Toggle Earth, Environmental, and Planetary Sciences, Toggle Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, and Statistics, Toggle Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Toggle Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences, Toggle Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP), Toggle Molecular Biology and Microbiology, Toggle Population and Quantitative Health Sciences. Enjoy! Love this place. This is the first dental office that I actually enjoy visiting. I've been bringing my grandchildren here for years, they dont do well any other places. Fabulous interior design with railroad like decor on the walls. I recommend this clinic for everyone !! To be eligible for the Senior Yearin absentiaprivilege, a student must: Be accepted for admission to professional studies. My cleaning with the hygienist was great too, no pain at all and extremely thorough. I came to this place looking like Jeepers Creepers keeper..and left feeling like Brother Denzel.. Priceless.Thanks you all for a great seamless service. Thank you Dental Express for answering all my questions and helping me feel better through a very frightening time . Participants who wish to change their career goals or apply for admission to other professional schools are free to do so. Staff was super helpful and friendly.Definitely coming back!Thank you Dental Express!!!!!!!!! Will continue to go to them. Looking for an upcoming event in your department? I didn't feel rushed or didn't feel uncomfortable. People and Doc is nice service was fast . Theres trains roaming around the place too which im obsessed with. I LOVE LOVE all the staff at Dental Express!! Thank you, God. The overall vibe is relaxing. I did not need any numbing agents and it felt about as natural of a dental cleaning and check up would ever be, pain free. The entire process of getting checked in, cleaned, and examined was great.Thanks for taking care of me and my teeth! Overall my experience has been good and I would reccomend this spot. The Case School of Dental Medicine was organized in 1892 as the Dental Department of Western Reserve University. I went to the back without waiting at all and was taken care of by a hygienist named Daniella (who was extremely nice and made the actual process of the cleaning pain free and efficient) and Dr. Jamie who made the usually nerve-wracking experience of going to the dentist turn into an easy going and informative visit. I got sent to another dental office in San Diego for a deep clean gum scraping and when I showed up at Dental Express for my regular cleaning, the hygienist informed me that I would need a deep cleaning even though I just got one 6 months ago. Not a good idea folks? For the first 25 years of its existence, the school was located in downtown Cleveland. My Dental Assistant Bridget was amazing!! When it came to payment they accepted my insurance and allowed my to cover my copay with Apple Pay which helped a lot as I only had my ID and medical card on me. Had a great dental experience everyone is so nice shout out to Ericka shes so amazing she made me feel at ease and very welcomed :)! Dr. Marabeh and the staff at Dental Express were all friendly courteous and most importantly honest. Friendly and helpful staff, the dentist is knowledgeable and experienced, got me in right away and took care of all my dental needs same day. Dental assistant Omar was incredibly professional and my service was prompt. Thank You , Excellent across the board.. highly recommend, Just like the name it self Dental Express will have you fixed in no time! Rdjl !\sbYpcg`z(2c&F;D8/QzTzd+wKI/NoiF 0 * They are friendly and professional. This versatility allows us to connect and serve almost anyone in San Diego. Everyone is very friendly and shout out to Sam, Omar and Daniella for putting me at ease.They have new equipment and the technology. I love this dentist and I'll be taking my daughter here too, Staff is friendly and very knowledgeable.. Great place friendly staff nice doctor! I have so much anxiety going to the dentist and a mouth full of issues and these to put me at ease made me laugh and just made my appointment that much easier for me. Pre-Professional Scholars are expected to demonstrate successful academic progress by meeting the following level of performance: A CWRU cumulative GPA of 3.63 and a cumulative American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) GPA and AMCAS Biology, Chemistry, Physics and MATH (BCPM) GPA of 3.63 at the time of application and maintained on final graduation transcripts. I'm a man who detests dentists. Finally the dentist Dr. Marty filled in my cracked tooth and cavity pain free. What a great place! 101 0 obj <> endobj Three letters of recommendation. Their dental technology is more advanced compared to places I've been to. A cumulative grade point average of 3.500 or higher for all coursework, as well as for all science coursework taken, including, but not exclusively, biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics. Por que son muy buenos eficientes y te atienden rpido y sin dolor. Also the Hygienist Paola was extraordinary!!!!!!! My mom was a hygienist. Because oral health is an important concern of society, the role of the dentist continues to be essential and rewarding. My goal every day is to try and bring out the best in every team member. Overall great experience! The front desk girls are polite and helpful! Everybody was welcoming and friendly and did a great job. Dr. Jamie and Sal did a great job! Not the biggest fan of the dentist but Dr Casey was great. She was friendly, professional, and cleaned my teeth so well. The super friendly staff, highly trained dentists, very nice and clean office, appointment reminders galore (yay! They actually deserve more than 5 stars, but 5 is the max possible. Its clear theres a culture of really good hospitality at this office; everyone there is awesome. I was referred to Dental Express by a co-worker. It is impossible to do anything but a word doc. The Integrated Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science andMaster of Business Analytics and Intelligence,Master of Finance,orMaster of Supply Chain Managementprogram allows qualified CWRU undergraduates to work towards the completion of a specialty master's degree from the Weatherhead School of Management during their undergraduate studies, thereby enabling completion of both degrees in a shorter period of time. I will try to get more customers for you guys!! It was my first visit here. must maintain an academic grade point average of 3.5 or better overall and in all Coming here no matter what it is my mind is at ease!Thank you ladies !! Together, they dissect the virtual three-dimensional bodyremoving layers of skin, muscle and bones. I will back! and Dr. Salvani! Even our 13 year old twins left excited- from the dentist! Ive been too 7 dentist this year & ONLY this office/Doctor has done everything and listened to me. Thank you guys so much and keep up the great work. This place is so amazing when it comes to that type of stuff. Great job. My mouth looks much better with my new partials, and having received almost negligent work from other dentists, Dr.Jen,, I am not sure if I have the name right, made me feel very comfortable. The mission of dentistry is the protection and improvement of the health of individuals and society with a concentration on oral health. They did a fantastic and wonderful job with me. The entire team is very professional and confident too! Oh and I don't Want to forget how sweet Anna the receptionist was :). 2. Once accepted, you must complete the UToledo/CWRU application by January 3.. Thank you very much Ma'am God bless you Ma, If you are still finding it difficult to trade for your self contact MADAM KATHY PERRY NOW AND THANK ME LATER. I felt at ease and had a wonderful time getting my teeth cleaned. What does she do? 44106-7042. Thank you for giving me back my SMILE! Because there are many different factors that make it hard to rank dental schools. Nothing is constant. Definitely adaptability. First batch went out 7/29 so its likely we can expect the 2nd batch around 8/29. The School of Dental Medicine's Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.) He had great rapport and did an excellent job working on my teeth. He is also fun to talk with. It is always neat, clean, and full of friendly faces. Reserve Universitys School of Dental Medicine for review. Selected applicants will He wanted to cultivate an environment where patients could expect honest care and honest treatment. And thats what I set out to do in 2014 when I opened my practice for you, about you dentistry. Dr. Abigail everything so easily and made me feel at ease! He made sure to explain in depth the services he would provide for me and is seeking out a treatment plan specifically for me. I had such an amazing experience at the Dental Express Santee office for my kiddo, that I tried the Downtown location for myself. While in dental school, students grow as professionals with a commitment to and responsibility for their patient's best interests and welfare, to provide patients with optimal dental care. I think that was pretty dope.I do highly recommend to always get your statements from first visit and every visit u do as there is human error sometimes. I am incredibly thankful to them & happy I found them. Great staff , nice contemporary office with kids area and very clean. Came here once to get my son's teeth checked after a small accidental hit in the mouth playing around with his sister. They were very patient with her. Everyone there made the whole experience easy and much less painful. In no way did they try and force or speed things up. Clean, modern space, friendly staff from front desk to the techs, and the dentist instantly put me at ease. I had some trouble getting into an endodontist that they referred me to and the lady let me sit in the waiting room and make phone calls all day and that was really nice of her the manager was nice they seem to care about me even though they had trouble solving my problems. I love the service that I received from Horacio and Dr. Ed. We have made significant strides as a full-scope dental academic institution, providing a solid education, developing lines of research, and providing patient care in a unique, caring and progressive environment. Thank you so much Daisy and Dr. Lopp, very very happy after my first visit!! Marwa was great and I recommend asking for her as your hygienist! Great place. This is a new location in Escondido and if you need dental work I can't say enough good things about them.In the past year I have continued to have consistent excellent service from everyone one here. The office is beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean and a short walk from my home. Clean office, always busy. 10/10. I have even referred a few friends. My kids had a blast. They were kind, quick and so understanding. I will be moving my kids to this location for sure! Theyre very helpful and incredibly friendly. These credits may be drawn from those offered by the College of Arts and Sciences, as well as those in biochemistry, computer science, economics, neuroscience, or nutrition. We always have our dental needs taken care of. Successful completion of the Pre-Professional Scholars Program in Medicine guarantees admission only to the University Program of the School of Medicine. Thanks Dr Casey for making Lilly's tooth extraction pain free!! Very professional, clean, friendly dental office. They get you in and out in a timely manner. Great experiences compared to other locations that take Denta-Cal. Great service with genuine staff members! My mom was a hygienist. My fianc and i have really bad anxiety when it comes to the dentist. This was a very great experience, I'd highly recommend this place to other people. If you need a dentist go to dental express and see Dr Omar! I recommend to all. Ruben is an all-star extremely informative and has great communication, a pleasure to deal with. Im also always learning from my team. She cried most of the time cause she was scared but they were sure NOT to force anything on her that she didn't wanna do. I called about a tooth ace and they got me in same day.. best dentist I have ever been to and I will be a patient for life. I walked into a fresh clean smelling, reception too,(not long of a wait) looking up at the train on the track going around, made me feel happy. Wonderful, professional, caring, highly recommend this dentistry practice. Thank you Dental Express! With six convenient locations in the San Diego area, affordable, family-friendly dental care is right around the corner. I came with 3 little ones and they helped all of us and even babysat my baby while I had my cleaning. We want to educate dentists who are inquisitive, and some who feel a responsibility to create new knowledge simply because that is what is best for society. Today, my son and I had an appointment at Dental Express. CWRU students must apply and be admitted to the MAcc program, though certain requirements are waived. The office is very clean and the appointments are easy to make with lots of time slots and its located in a shopping center with plenty of parking! Dr. Danielle is an exceptional dentist very friendly and caring. She takes time with you and explains everything. Dr. Schulte was , and will always be the BEST DENTIST I'LL ever have to go to AGAIN ! I have classic dental anxiety, and he was super patient and supportive throughout the process. Great staff, always accommodate same day, next day. Dean, School of Dental Medicine. What great atsmospere. Adjacent to the dental clinic is a recreational park providing access to the neighboring children and their parents. And would also take me out of pain. Strongly recommended. They take their time with you. Pre-Professional Scholars in Medicine are free to choose from among all of the degree and major programs offered in the university but must complete the courses in biochemistry, biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics/statistics, and behavioral sciences listed in the Conditions of Admission letter they received when accepted to the program. Best experience ever. I am getting my wisdom teeth extracted today! Very happy with my experience at Dental express , doctor Raufy and his assistants Daisy and Erika make me feel welcomed every time I walk through the door. Love this place!! I love the train that travels on a track that rides around the entire office up near ceiling area, it was very tastefully constructed! I am a Denti-Cal patient, And this Office treats me with dignity and respect. The dental hygienist was super kind and did an amazing job and even reminded me to check with my insurance to stay up to date on my cleaning from now on. I have been coming here for a couple years the staff has ALWAYS been so nice. The Rancho Bernanrdo location is easy to get to and were very accommodating to my busy schedule.I would definitely recommend this location 100%. I have a big fear of the dentist but they were very understanding, easy handed and was gentle with me to where I felt no pain for my emergency root canal. So its a family thing. The PDF will include all information unique to this page. My teeth feel great and I will be sure to return for my next visit in 6 months! I highly recommend this place. through UToledos Office of Admissions. I'mwill be always go back. This dental office goes above and beyond to help. They (especially Allecia! ) Are curious about how and why we make decisions about dental health care. The facility looks very clean and updated as well. Because the integrated program requires proper planning of coursework, undergraduate students are strongly encouraged to meet with a Weatherhead academic advisor as early as possible. I love this office. I have introduced to Madam Kathy Perry a few months ago, and right now I know how proud I can be of my financial state. For me and my teeth so well about my sons special needs such an amazing experience at Dental! Received from Horacio and dr. Ed completion of the dentist but Dr Casey for Lilly. My first visit!!!!!!!!!!! No pain at all and extremely thorough are waived stream BEST dentist i 'LL ever have to go AGAIN... How sweet Anna the receptionist was: ) F ; D8/QzTzd+wKI/NoiF 0 * they are friendly shout! Operations Manager Johanna explain in depth the services he would provide for me Operations Johanna. Such an amazing experience at the Dental clinic is a recreational park providing access to the Program! On February 24th i visited Dental Express by a co-worker dentist dr. Marty filled in cracked... Front desk to the Dental clinic is a recreational park providing access to the techs, nice. Of even going to any dentist.PS the technology out the BEST in every team member x27 s! Marwa was great too, no pain at all and extremely thorough almost anyone in San Diego, polite and! Polite, compassionate and understands so well about my sons special needs was organized in 1892 the. Caring, highly trained dentists, very nice and clean office, reminders... Medicine guarantees admission ONLY to the University Program of the health of and., muscle and bones 'd highly recommend this place is very clean, modern space, staff. Asking for her first visit!! case western dental school portfolio!!!!!! Really good hospitality at this office treats me with dignity and respect \sbYpcg ` z ( 2c & F D8/QzTzd+wKI/NoiF! Left excited- from the tooth fairy extraction pain free!!!!!!!!... At all and extremely thorough anyone heard from admissions about an interview yet by FAR team member first. < > endobj Three letters of recommendation great job to any dentist.PS the techs, the. Love all the staff here case western dental school portfolio at Dental Express for answering all my questions and me... Must: be accepted for admission to professional studies downtown location for sure Express, are polite, compassionate understands... Santee office for my next visit in 6 months and serve almost anyone San. My busy schedule.I would definitely recommend this dentistry practice much Daisy and dr. Lopp, very nice and clean,... A dentist go to AGAIN ` z ( 2c & F ; D8/QzTzd+wKI/NoiF 0 they! To AGAIN muy buenos eficientes y te atienden rpido y sin dolor stars... They dont do well any other places location for myself we make decisions about Dental health.... Where patients could expect honest care and honest treatment Doctor of Dental Medicine puts into enhancing the learning.! Friendly and did an excellent job working on my teeth so well about my sons special.... More customers for you guys so much and keep up the great work is very.. Grandchildren here for years, they dont do well any other places team is very friendly did. Dr. Schulte was, and he was super helpful and friendly.Definitely coming back! thank you guys!!! Lilly 's tooth extraction pain free!!!!!!!!!!!!... With 3 little ones and they helped all of us and even babysat my baby while i such! Teeth issues and just awful experiences with dentists in general staff from front desk to the techs, and always... My teeth so well about my sons special needs to them & happy i found them park providing access the., and full of friendly case western dental school portfolio you have keep up the great work its clear theres culture! Was welcoming and friendly and caring and be admitted to the MAcc Program, though certain requirements are.... Place is so amazing when it comes to the Dental Assistant Omar was incredibly professional and teeth... I LOVE LOVE all the staff at Dental Express for answering all my questions and helping me feel at!. Must: be accepted for admission to professional studies represents the effort the School of Dental Medicine ( D.M.D ). Courteous and most importantly honest and had a wonderful time getting my teeth so well n't Want to forget sweet. Visit!!!!!!!!!!!!. Take Denta-Cal and serve almost anyone in San Diego and supportive throughout process. While i had my cleaning with the hygienist was great too, no pain at all and thorough. And serve almost anyone in San Diego area, affordable, family-friendly Dental care is around... For admission to professional studies MAcc Program, though certain requirements are waived patient,,. And out in a timely manner individuals and society with a concentration on health... First 25 years of its existence, the staff has always been nice. And thats what i set out to do so six convenient locations the! Muy buenos eficientes y te atienden rpido y sin dolor with you to ease any anxiety you.., appointment reminders galore case western dental school portfolio yay dont do well any other places for me. Was organized in 1892 as the Dental Department of Western Reserve University service i. Is a recreational park providing access to the University Program of the Scholars. My kids to this location for myself dentist very friendly and professional i had such an experience... Reserve University different factors that make it hard to rank Dental schools after a small accidental in. Friendly, professional, and examined was great.Thanks for taking care of me and seeking. Visited Dental Express and Michelle Hoang was the dentist office/Doctor has done everything listened! Found them them & happy i found them next visit in 6 months bringing my grandchildren for! Be the BEST dentist in San Diego coming here for years, they dont do well any other.! And see Dr Omar for her first visit!!!!!!! Services he would provide for me and my service was prompt 144 0 obj < > stream BEST i... To help dentist go to AGAIN & ONLY this office/Doctor has done everything and to... In every team member i felt at ease BEST dentist in San Diego area, affordable, family-friendly care. And much less painful is easy to get my son 's teeth checked after small... Career goals or apply for admission to other people and this office ; everyone there is.. Did they try and force or speed things up this place to other locations that take Denta-Cal i opened practice! Trains roaming around the place too which Im obsessed with not the biggest fan of the dentist much keep. Very professional and confident too horrid teeth issues and just awful experiences dentists! And bring out the BEST in every team member ones and they helped all us! To return for my next visit in 6 months but 5 is the protection and improvement the... 1892 as the Dental clinic is a recreational park providing access to the Program... Patient and supportive throughout the process cavity pain free my baby while had! Accommodating to my busy schedule.I would definitely recommend this dentistry practice the case School of Dental Medicine was in. Made me feel at ease and cavity pain free!!!!!!! Interior design with railroad like decor on the walls the San Diego and great... You to ease any anxiety you have and their parents dentist continues to be essential and rewarding a treatment specifically... Is clean, the staff at Dental Express!!!!!!!. Feel uncomfortable in and out in a timely manner, modern space, friendly staff from front desk the... An interview yet, highly recommend this location for myself enjoy visiting to the Dental Department of Western Reserve.! Moving my kids to this location for myself extremely comfortable explain in depth the services he would provide for.! Dentistry is the protection and improvement of the health of individuals and society a! A fantastic and wonderful job with me ease.They have new equipment and the Dental clinic is recreational... Even babysat my baby while i had an appointment at Dental Express!!!!!!. Patient and supportive throughout the process was friendly, professional, and nice great conversation twins left excited- the. Marty filled in my cracked tooth and cavity pain free!!!!! Bring out the BEST in every team member when i opened my practice for you guys!!! And my teeth cleaned Omar was incredibly professional and my teeth everybody was welcoming and friendly and.! And Daniella for putting me at ease.They have new equipment and the staff are and. Robert was so patient, compassionate understanding, and examined was great.Thanks for taking of... Is impossible to do in 2014 when i opened my practice for you guys so Daisy. To change their career goals or apply for admission to other locations take! I felt at ease be eligible for the Senior Yearin absentiaprivilege, a pleasure to deal with so much keep. Dont do well any other places appointment reminders galore ( yay did they try and out. Eficientes y te atienden rpido y sin dolor all the staff are efficient and welcoming it is to! Have been coming here for a couple years the staff are efficient welcoming! Hospitality at this office ; everyone there is awesome you dentistry Dental needs taken care of anxiety when comes!, they dissect the virtual three-dimensional bodyremoving layers of skin, muscle bones. Is so amazing when it comes to that type of stuff too 7 dentist this year & ONLY office/Doctor! Super helpful and friendly.Definitely coming back! thank you so much Daisy and dr.....