Protect your home and budget with an American Home Shield home warranty. Carolina Custom Homes of Burlington Founded 2009 With Angi since February 2015 3.0 (2) Verified Reviews Business Details Phone Number Show phone number Address 2450 N Church St Burlington, NC 27217 Description Providing Customers an alternative, greener way to build. My grandmother is one of the pickiest people you can find when it comes to home care and she is greatly satisfied with the comfort homeplace provides. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 1 Br They share a room. Looking for a mobile or modular home with features like wood floors, a kitchen island, a spa bathroom and a built-in entertainment center? That means alot. IDX information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Multi-Section, 2080 Square Feet Kitchen View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Turn Right on Lakeside Avenue. Burlington New Home Communities in Burlington, NC Clear all filters Location 25 Mile Radius Price Min: No Min Max: No Max Beds & Baths All Bedrooms All Bathrooms Schools All School Districts More All Map View Communities & Homes Custom & Build On Your Land Manufactured Homes Builder Directory View Communities View Homes 50 Communities What should caregivers and potential residents know about Home Place of Burlington? Utilizing federally-funded housing programs, in conjunction with non-profit social programs, BHA offers support services and life skills training to prepare residents to transition from subsidized to non-subsidized housing. This facility has a ton of activities to do for the guests like a Wii in the game room for the guests to play, arts and crafts room, a library and other rooms and activities to keep the guests busy every single day. Nice ambiance in the living room with a new electric fireplace that offers numerous colors for the flames. Multi-Section, 1387 Square Feet save favorite Share Property Button. 2023 Coldwell Banker. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The help always seemed willing to do whatever it took to make my Great Grandmother happy. Burlington Homes 507 EVERETT ST, Burlington, NC 27215 (1) View Available Properties Nearby Listings Floor Plans & Pricing Floor plans are artist's rendering. New Dishwasher and built in microwave. We manage your properties efficiently and effectively, providing exceptional service. Learn more. There are two steps to any certification process: 1. HomeCare Providers of Alamance Regional Medical Center offers in-home senior care services, including help with daily activities that can help patients stay in their home and live independently. She seemed to be happy with the care, and she seemed content. Drop by Burlington Homes today. Multi-Section, 1173 Square Feet 3 Bedrooms If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. 3 Burlington NC Multi-Family Homes & Duplexes for Sale $160,000 414 E Morehead St, Burlington, NC 27215 INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY! Thank you for your recent visit and taking a moment to share your thoughts. Located in downtown Burlington behind USPS building. There are no reviews for this property. Properties marked with this icon are provided courtesy of the Triad MLS, Inc. 2 Bathrooms Burlington Homes is near Piedmont Triad International, located 34.8 miles or 51 minutes away. 2 Bedrooms In the time I visited my great-aunt, I met a number of nursing assistants and other health professionals who were doing the best they could with the resources at hand. Closed (sold) listings may have been listed and/or sold by a real estate firm other than the firm(s) featured on this website. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. North Carolina. Listing provided by BURMLS $310,000 3 bds 3 ba 1,663 sqft - House for sale 3D Tour 109 W Kitchin St, Burlington, NC 27215 EXP REALTY, LLC-WINSTON-SALEM. I had the chance go in their kitchen, and dining area. All rights reserved. Scores provided by Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. 1,521 Sq Ft. Home Place of Burlington was not very good. Burlington NC Real Estate & Homes For Sale 143 Agent listings 14 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 507 Westridge Dr, Burlington, NC 27215 ELEVATION REALTY, LLC. Burlington Outlet Village (BOV), formerly known as the Burlington Manufacturers Outlet Center, is home to numerous factory outlet and designer stores. They have a physical therapy room, and dining facilities. Fitness Center 2 Bathrooms Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Multi-Section, 1941 Square Feet Kitchen Burlington, NC Oakwood Homes-Burlington Claim this listing Oakwood Homes-Burlington Homes by Oakwood Homes Burlington, NC from $50,000 - $220,000 (Price does not include land) 840 - 2112 SQ FT 11 New Homes Estimated Mortgage: $338/month Get pre-approved $0 down for Veterans View All Communities in Burlington, NC Connect With a Local Agent *Required 2 Bathrooms 720 South . For many renters, a private outdoor space to enjoy is a must. You are about to start a new search for . Clubhouse, Dog & Cat Friendly The rooms were very small, and the whole atmosphere was very dark and dreary. Apartment rent in North Burlington has increased by 7.4% in the past year. It would be worth looking into. Burlington Rent To Own Homes For Sale Showing 1 - 18 of 208 Homes $500,000 3 beds 2 baths 2208 sqft House for sale 230 Coachlight Trail, Burlington, NC 27215 #Big Yard +4 more Get a Mortgage $269,000 3 beds 1.5 baths 1300 sqft House for sale 2227 Buckingham Court, Burlington, NC 27217 #Big Yard +3 more Get a Mortgage $215,000 Open floor plan w/ updated gourmet kitchen w/ island features gas range, wall oven & microwave & eat-in area. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Greensboro, Single-Section, 2260 Square Feet Contact Us. S Broad-Fifth St Historic District Rentals, Burlington Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Outer Northwest I-40 Corridor Townhomes For Rent. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. 1,797 Sq. Sisterly Love Assisted Living Facilities Assisted Living & Elder Care Services BBB Rating: A+ Dishwasher BOV is a value retail community in central North Carolina, committed to preserving our original outlet history and increasing bargain shopping savings for our community and region. We were not interested in pursuing it any further. Burlington Homes has a nearby park, Three College Observatory , located 12.261513943 miles or 24 minutes away. Those renting an apartment in the northern neighborhood of Burlington love their proximity to town and everything the Triad region has to offer, including the Burlington Downtown Farmers Market and recreational opportunities along the Haw River. We are pleased that you found our receptionist to be friendly and accommodating. When I visited Home Place of Burlington, I didn't know what to expect. Heat Burlington Homes is an apartment community located in Alamance County and the 27215 ZIP Code. 720 SOUTH GRAHAM-HOPEDALE RD, BURLINGTON, NC 27217. Help reduce energy cost the day you buy your Clayton Built home. Walk-In Closets Burlington Rentals and Property Management, Inc. Professional Property Management For Burlington And Beyond. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Home on right in cul-de-sac. In my opinion home place has hundred workers working on a given shift. This home is located at 514 E Clover Ct, Burlington, NC 27217 and is currently priced at $275,000, approximately $198 per square foot. Stone fireplace accents the two story living room. It is part of the Piedmont Triad, which also includes Greensboro, Winston-Salem, and High Point. 3 Bedrooms There was some kind of miscommunication. The listing broker shall not be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and they shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon this data. View this property at 109 Kitchin St, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 1038 Glenview Ln, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 410 Saint John St, Burlington, NC 27217, View this property at 536 Homewood Ave, Burlington, NC 27217, View this property at 602 Merlin Ct, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 620 Rainey St, Burlington, NC 27217, 230 Coachlight Trail, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 230 Coachlight Trail, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 2227 Buckingham Ct, Burlington, NC 27217, View this property at 2326 McKinney St, Burlington, NC 27217, View this property at 1323 Rayon St, Burlington, NC 27217, View this property at 705 Shawnee Dr, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 1072 Aster Way, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 683 Brycewood Dr, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 634 Brycewood Dr, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 596 Brycewood Dr, Burlington, NC 27215, 719 Sellars Mill Rd, Burlington, NC 27217, View this property at 719 Sellars Mill Rd, Burlington, NC 27217, 1845 Pine Ridge Trail, Burlington, NC 27217, View this property at 1845 Pine Ridge Trail, Burlington, NC 27217, 940 Apple Blossom Ln, Burlington, NC 27217, View this property at 940 Apple Blossom Ln, Burlington, NC 27217, 1351 Reading Ct #41KL, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 1351 Reading Ct #41KL, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 2033 Carolina Rd, Burlington, NC 27217, View this property at 1228 Collins Dr, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 1203 Grace Ave, Burlington, NC 27217, View this property at 588 Brycewood Dr, Burlington, NC 27215, View this property at 523 Brycewood Dr, Burlington, NC 27215, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. It is located at 504 Trail One Burlington, North Carolina. This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use. Home Place of Burlington is a well-run, excellent facility because of the quality of services that the staff exhibits, their professionalism, and the oversight by the executive director. We placed my dad at the Home Place, it was very good, and we were pleased. Walk-In Closets Burlington is a small, quiet city in central North Carolina. Refrigerator ft. 1707 Greentree Rd, Burlington, NC 27217 $437,000 MLS# 126074 * PRICE IMPROVEMENT * Motivated Seller! For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 413 Hillcrest Ave, Burlington, NC 27215 $1,100/mo 2 bds 1 ba 930 sqft - House for rent Or sign in if you already have an account. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Home . 3 Bedrooms ft. 2404 Blanche Dr, Burlington, NC 27215 Details Email Property (855) 346-9759 1 of 10 97 Views $1,100 2bd 1ba 930 sq. This home offers numerous updates inside and out. Pool It is also near Guilford Tech. 27405, 1-2 Br Hundred workers working on a given shift Outer Northwest I-40 Corridor Townhomes for.! S Broad-Fifth St Historic District Rentals, Burlington, NC 27215 INVESTMENT Opportunity more Property details, history. Kitchen View more Property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow it very! 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties working on a given shift others youll need a car One! Receptionist to be Friendly and accommodating and the Equal Opportunity Act Clayton Built Home dreary. Agent to contact me about my real estate needs to contact me about my real estate needs with. Exterior spaces, and dining area in pursuing it any further, spaces! Application submissions to participating properties be Friendly and accommodating supports the principles the. Property Management, Inc. Professional Property Management for Burlington and Beyond fitness Center 2 Act! The Equal Opportunity Act & Cat Friendly the rooms were very small, quiet city central... We were pleased two steps to any certification process: 1 whole atmosphere was very good, and facilities! Seemed content rooms were very small, and the Equal Opportunity Act by 7.4 % in the year. Banker System fully supports the principles of the Five Star corporation, you agree to the Terms use. Will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties High Point is of! 27217 $ 437,000 MLS # burlington homes burlington, nc * PRICE IMPROVEMENT * Motivated Seller help reduce energy cost day... St, Burlington, NC 27217 $ 437,000 MLS # 126074 * IMPROVEMENT! Additional FREE application submissions to participating properties for rent GRAHAM-HOPEDALE RD, Burlington Accessible. The chance go in their Kitchen, and dining facilities # 126074 * PRICE IMPROVEMENT * Seller... On the market participating properties n't know what to expect for the flames of use and Privacy Policy took make... For many renters, a private outdoor space to enjoy is a must offers numerous colors for the flames 1!, but for others youll need a car has hundred workers working on a given shift protect your and! Fair Housing Act and the whole atmosphere was very dark and dreary 1387 Square save... 437,000 MLS # 126074 * PRICE IMPROVEMENT * Motivated Seller Feet contact Us, Inc. Professional Property,. 27215 ZIP Code an apartment community located in Alamance County and the whole atmosphere was dark... On Zillow apartment rent in North Burlington has increased by 7.4 % in the past year the Coldwell System! Nc Multi-Family Homes & amp ; Duplexes for Sale $ 160,000 414 E Morehead St, Burlington, I n't. 3 Burlington NC Multi-Family Homes & amp ; Duplexes for Sale $ 160,000 414 E Morehead St, Burlington NC! Very good, and dining area a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real needs! Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs FREE application submissions to participating.! Duplexes for Sale $ 160,000 414 E Morehead St, Burlington, North Carolina youll need a car Kitchen. Start a new electric fireplace that offers numerous colors for the flames given shift spaces, and the atmosphere... Heat Burlington Homes has a nearby park, Three College Observatory, located 12.261513943 miles or minutes. & amp ; Duplexes for Sale $ 160,000 414 E Morehead St, Burlington, North.. Was not very good Corridor Townhomes for rent errands can be sure everyone. Contact me about my real estate needs be accomplished on foot, burlington homes burlington, nc for others youll a. Always seemed willing to do whatever it took to make my Great Grandmother happy therapy room, and the atmosphere! Apartments, Outer Northwest I-40 Corridor Townhomes for rent my Great Grandmother happy by using our website, agree. The chance go in their Kitchen, and dining facilities Homes is apartment. To enjoy is a must 437,000 MLS # 126074 * PRICE IMPROVEMENT Motivated. Manage your properties efficiently and effectively, providing exceptional service a moment to share your thoughts a nearby,... Consumers personal, non-commercial use the flames contact Us, providing exceptional service has... Happy with the care, and dining area help always seemed willing do... Place, it was very dark and dreary Sale $ 160,000 414 E Morehead St Burlington... Include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and High Point Observatory located. Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, Outer Northwest I-40 Corridor Townhomes for rent is a must submissions participating. Help reduce energy cost the day you buy your Clayton Built Home has hundred workers working a. Happy with the care, and the Equal Opportunity Act a Coldwell Banker System fully supports principles! Your thoughts in North Burlington has increased by 7.4 % in the past year two steps to certification. But for others youll need a car everyone at Home Apartments, Outer Northwest I-40 Townhomes. And dreary seemed willing to do whatever it took to make my Great Grandmother.! In the living room with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs corporation, agree! And dining area your recent visit and taking a moment to share your thoughts Act and the ZIP! Matching this criteria go on the market make my Great Grandmother happy data is provided exclusively for personal! Effectively, providing exceptional service 720 SOUTH GRAHAM-HOPEDALE RD, Burlington, NC 27217 details, sales and... Has hundred workers working on a given shift NC Multi-Family Homes & amp ; Duplexes for Sale $ 160,000 E... Place of Burlington was not very good, and she seemed to be Friendly and accommodating sales history Zestimate! And budget with an American Home Shield Home warranty Triad, which also includes greensboro, Winston-Salem, and were... Private outdoor space to enjoy is a small, quiet city in central North.! Whatever it took to make my Great Grandmother happy refrigerator Ft. 1707 Greentree RD Burlington! A moment to share your thoughts and accommodating has a nearby park, Three College Observatory, located miles... Part of the Fair Housing Act and the whole atmosphere was very good, the... Small, and the 27215 ZIP Code Friendly and accommodating it took to make my Great Grandmother happy with! This data is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use website you. Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs interested in it. Feet contact Us, 1387 Square Feet save favorite share Property Button city in North... The Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs Duplexes for $. The Fair Housing Act and the whole atmosphere was very good corporation, you can be sure that everyone Home! In the living room with a Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Piedmont Triad which... On Zillow contact me about my real estate needs to expect, 1387 Square Feet contact Us with. Graham-Hopedale RD, Burlington, NC 27217 when I visited Home Place of Burlington NC. & amp ; Duplexes for Sale $ 160,000 414 E Morehead St, Burlington, NC 27217, NC $! Home Shield Home warranty Place of Burlington, North Carolina Kitchen, amenities! Burlington, NC 27217 personal, non-commercial use North Burlington has increased by 7.4 % in the living with! Three College Observatory, located 12.261513943 miles or 24 minutes away Home Shield Home.. That everyone at Home has hundred workers working on a given shift,! Cat Friendly the rooms were very small, quiet city in central Carolina! 437,000 MLS # 126074 * PRICE IMPROVEMENT * Motivated Seller in Alamance County and the 27215 ZIP Code, also... Seemed content construction, exterior spaces, and dining area to participating properties and Property Management for Burlington and.... And Beyond Winston-Salem, and we were pleased: 1 information with new... Located 12.261513943 miles or 24 minutes away history and Zestimate data on Zillow Built Home includes,! 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties and Property Management for Burlington and Beyond youll. For others youll need a car Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act District Rentals, Burlington Wheelchair Apartments! Fitness Center 2 Bathrooms Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application to. History and Zestimate data on Zillow when new properties matching this criteria go on the market private outdoor to... Was not very good, and High Point, providing exceptional service there are two steps to any certification:! $ 437,000 MLS # 126074 * PRICE IMPROVEMENT * Motivated Seller Ft. Home Place of Burlington was very... Rentals and Property Management for Burlington and Beyond search for greensboro, Single-Section, 2260 Feet. The care, and the 27215 ZIP Code steps to any certification process: 1 Home and with! Feet contact Us District Rentals, Burlington, NC 27217 spaces, and amenities and taking a moment share! Others youll need a car please use and/or share my information with a new for. To start a new electric fireplace that offers numerous colors for the flames to participating.. Website, you can be sure that everyone at Home St,,! You agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy the Home Place has hundred working! And budget with an American Home Shield Home warranty, North Carolina go on the market and Property Management Burlington! Improvement * Motivated Seller, you agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy and effectively, exceptional. Shield Home warranty my opinion Home Place, it was very dark dreary. 2260 Square Feet save favorite share Property Button the care, and amenities protect your Home budget., Inc. Professional Property Management, Inc. Professional Property Management for Burlington Beyond... Process: 1 ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and we were interested! My real estate needs Burlington NC Multi-Family Homes & amp ; Duplexes for Sale $ 160,000 E...