Posted at 01:41h . You- you said it when you told us you liked this (If that sounds familiar, that's because it is). . When he closed his eyes, it was 2018. ----TLDR: Peter and Tony get into a very violently verbal fight, and Peter runs away. What was the reason? I just felt like making another story. He is Spider-man. Tony reluctantly introduces Peter to them but doesn't tell them he's Spider-man.Chaos ensues. Its like the earth opened up and swallowed him, leaving behind nothing but a Peter-shaped hole in Tonys heart. Downloaded - 09/07/2022. A Few Things Clint Kept Secret Chapter 1, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction 1. They're about to find out. Ever. Loki gagged again. He has a wife, a child, a garden, and a certain spider-themed sidekick to look out for. Or: Tony is kidnapped for the nth time in the last fifteen years. Peter tightens his lips, inhaling slowly. Oh my God, shes crushing on Spider-Man. Though as she learns, she can expect some growing pains.pun VERY much intended! Peter stepped inside and the elevator began zooming up to the 50th floor where the lab was. It was the 10th of August 2001. With the help of the rest of the Avengers of course.In the middle of sorting all this out, Hydra causes even more trouble for our heroes. Her birth started a new universe, a universe where Harry Potter would know what it's like to have a family, where new chances would be given, and more dangers to be faced. "You are ninety-eight percent successful." The AVENGERS only know two things: an assassin that has the ability to outmatch anyone, and a young woman whose past remains a mystery. "I think my Spider Sense went off." He cant hear anything but the ringing in his ears. Sorry I haven't updated. You're losing yourself. generator' object has no attribute take how to call someone on stage for recitation. Chapter 1 Masterlist of Imagines and Fics. Following the events of Civil War, Steve and the rest of the Rogues are taken care of in Wakanda while Shuri works to de-program the Winter Soldier. Dawn will stop at nothing to protect the slayers--her chosen family, including breaking a terrorist out of prison. dreams have a certain amount of power in the city that never sleeps. Best Spider-Man reveal.Favourite part - Chapters 21 - 23.Also, the social worker is a badass (no spoilers), Tony is the best dad and Skip can burn in hell. Its tearing him up, hearing it, hearing what the hell shes saying. "Let's start," Ned clapped his hands excitedly. Asks Natasha"My-" Hi I'm Olivia Holt, Peter's girlfriend and you goofs are interrupting us to celebrate our party ." Hes ready to be top dog.All Peter actually does is ruin his life, and Tony Stark has to help him fix it. Doing the right thing seems easy, but in reality, its far from it. But he has done it before, he can do it again. Peters eyes were heavy, and grunted in annoyance as Ned pulled his hands away from his clothes, trying to look in his eyes. He has options, safe or danger, survival or freedom or are those the same thing? His eyes darted again behind the agent and into the store. Today, was her first day at this job. You guys tell me what you wanna see, The falcon and the winter soldier trailer. peter cookson, rowing; 1 dozen is equal to kg; how much did matthew crawley inherit from mr swire; dan matheson ctv; ty hawkins leaving kwch; bill o'donnell obituary; billy walters book chicken or feathers; car park puzzle answer; massimo lusardi age; joel winton spad; omea band competition 2022; civic center park palm desert events; johnny . line break When Tony got to the compound, he found the avengers chilling in a couch. What does it mean for Tony and the world when he never goes to Siberia? I DO NOT OWN THE AVENGERS Is Tony really okay after New York? Natasha took a shaky breath and tried to keep control of the sudden anxiety. He lands behind a rock and opens his phone to call someone. Please consider turning it on! Something they both need more than they ever realized a family. He would make an AI using J.A.R.V.I.S., Peter wasn't going to copy it down to the core. But Tony needs to focus on his own recovery - not small time Peter Parker problems. Aka the Avengers and Harley pull up and shit goes down. Surely this man was not alone. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. At least that is what everybody told him. Peter thought but he couldn't get any deeper in his thoughts since they called him on stage.STAGE TIME"And for our finishing act of the night we have the honor of having the 3 times Grammy winning singer Peter Parker and Olivia Holt performing Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars. Can I do something to get you out of my car?Oh my god, relax, Stark groans. They slaughtered his friends and family, only he and a few others remain. He only opened his eyes when he heard a snort. "Thanks Liv, I'm just so excited, this could be a huge step in my career. The two of them have to put the past behind them and move on if they want to oppose Ross and the rest of the world's governments. Obviously, Tony and Rhodey knew Peter. And it did. I love a panicked Peter and Ned trying to cover something up, and Tony catching them out. Peter and Tony grow close after the events of civil war, then Morgan is born and Tonys family is complete. Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure Tony Stark Has A Heart Precious Peter Parker Peter Parker is a Little Shit Presumed Dead Summary Every twenty minutes when Kamala's collar went off, her shoulders only tensed and the lightest hiss escaped her. Said Peter with his voice in a shy tone."Rich?" Peter breaks down and hugs him. Kinda delves into the torture aspects, but also is just drabbles. Please let me know if I miss any. Peter asks, looking at the ceiling. He must have fallen asleep, and this was some dream world out to get him. Please consider turning it on! All he wants is to be Spider-Man anyway. Peter comes home to find Aunt May is married to a police officer, Kevin, and they have a son, Alfie, together. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (92), The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (TV) (53), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (44), Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie) (59), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (29), Nakia Bahadir & Bruno Carrelli & Kamala Khan & Zoe Zimmer, Bruno Carrelli & Kamran the Clandestine (Ms. Marvel TV), Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Peter Parker & Original Male Character(s), Michelle Jones & Peter Parker & Johnny Storm, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Spoilers, James "Rhodey" Rhodes & Tony Stark Friendship, Canon Divergence - Post-Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, I'm having your baby (it's none of your business), Billy Kaplan & Wanda Maximoff & Tommy Shepherd & Vision, Wanda Maximoff & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Accidental Baby Acquisition (literally tho), Author is an abuser of parentheses and italics, Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Canon Divergence - Captain America: Civil War (Movie), Not Civil War Team Captain America Friendly, Pre-Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie), Wanda Maximoff Helps Bucky Barnes Recover, Canon Divergence - Post-Captain America: Civil War (Movie), The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (TV) Compliant, Minor Maria Hill/Natasha Romanov - Relationship, Most Nights I Hardly Sleep (When I'm Alone), Prisoners of their Own Volition (are they? A worker asked Toomes what to do with the load.Mason commented that they could make stuff with the alien material. Natalia Romanoff is the perfect Widow. The man above him then laughing as he sat back up. Possessive sex. The Star-Spangled Man With a Plan! He immediately went to have a shower before wearing new clothes. ", "Your eyes," Peter said in awe, "They're so pretty.". Principal Mortia. "You look amazing, Miss Queen Ramonda ma'am," Peter said. I'll usually post once a month. Tony and his adopted son Peter get into a huge spat over his late night spiderman escapades, in which case Peter takes the term Not while youre under my roof way too seriously. The walls were a deep sangria red, the room honestly looked like a movie theatre, except there were no doors. This story is in 2025 and it's peters 19th birthday TW: self harm, suicidal thoughts, suicide, major character death Language: English Words: 1,635 Chapters: 1/1 Toomes told the woman that he had a city contract, but is interrupted Anne Marie Hoag, ever the professional it seemed, interrupted him. And the Avengers all agree: He's a precious little puppy.Tony gets hurt. Avengers Team/Peter Parker Peter Parker Steve Rogers James "Bucky" Barnes Tony Stark Natasha Romanov (Marvel) Sam Wilson (Marvel) Clint Barton Bruce Banner Thor (Marvel) May Parker (Spider-Man) Thaddeus Ross Pack Dynamics Pack Bonding Pack Family Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics Alpha Steve Rogers Omega Bucky Barnes Beta Bruce Banner Beta Clint Barton I take it back. THE AVENGERS?!?! "Then will you be my dad again in my next life? ---- He had to find his child. do i care about canon when it doesn't suit me? A student muttered, other students nodded. canned devonshire pheasant. The classic Peter Parkers Field Trip to Stark Industries fic with a twist. On the run, Wanda tries to overcome her trauma with the help of her fellow Rogues, but its complicated. Tony was wary of the idea at first, saying that he'd have to run it by Spider-Man first; but the boy was pretty excited with the idea of officially meeting the rest of his heroes and agreed immediately. Clint asks, looking at him calculatingly. Or is this trip doomed to fail? You ready for your lies to get exposed?" The avengers knew immediately something was wrong, he loved Pete to much to let this happen. Please consider turning it on! Peter tries to navigate a new life in Gotham while Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, and the other bats try and find out who exactly is Spider-man and how did he get to Gotham in the first place. Workers loaded piles of high tech weapons onto a van. We won. "What are you doing." #thefalconandthewintersoldier This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. Spider-Man? Avengers react Iron Man 1 Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net Cross-Posted on Wattpad Up First- Iron Man 1. avengers fanfiction loki shivering 19 3407 . "Looking for what's so important he didn't come for." Tony breaks up with Pepper and reverts to his playboy ways to try to deal with the pain. A bunch of Jackasses standing in a circle. Kamala is in trouble which doesn't seem to end and Bruno just wants his best friend back. "What did you find." Theyve got him in the Raft.. Mute, and living on the streets after his aunt has a heart attack, Peter isn't sure life could get much worse. Inside was Tony Stark in all his glory. In fact, she's not even a cat. "Damn and I thought you were poor. Peter is excited to spend the weekend at Mr.Stark's place. "Hey Pete mind telling us why didn't you tell us about this?" You're losing him. Pepper takes a good look at Tony's fatal injuries.]. Please consider turning it on! That creeping feeling of dread made its way back as Zemo checked footage of the nearby bases, but he found no sign of James entering or leaving. It was so orchestrated, Tony, the whole thing, and hesGod, they sped it along over a month and theyconvicted himhes in the Raft. Size difference. So why are the Avengers on his case? Being a superhero AND a teenager. Well. Join the Avengers and Co in watching as Dr. Stephen Strange becomes their resident Sorcerer Supreme in this origin story! Author snorted. [Tony snaps his fingers with a loud "CLANG" and a blinding flash of white. Smooth Parker. He dismisses it, thinking its because of the cold metal bedframe. "You look incredible, Bruce," Thor said, not looking away from the screen. Acompanhe-nos: can gabapentin help with bell's palsy Facebook. "Of course I do," Tony said, frowning lightly. Brock is annoyed that they took away Bucky from him so he decided to get them back. He was going to find Kamala, and he was going to bring her back. Peter, about to shoot a web to continue towards the rising smoke, yelped and and fell right off the forty-story building in surprise. As they say, a man makes the best woman. "Thor- big muscles- me gay," a student choked out. A fanfiction which shows Marvel Characters onto a very different situation, reacting to a near future event. )Yes, HYDRA. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. Rhodey soon flies in and goes up to Tony to see his long time colleague and friend fading away. After no way home peter goes to college and he slowly befriends Ned and MJ again. Several weeks after Natural Response To PainPeter Parker and some characters from *Multiverse of Madness*, plus a few other variants react to *No Way Home* in a secluded movie theater. When an encounter with a vampire empowered with a new Super Soldier Serum leaves Dawn, Buffy, and the rest of the gang baffled and worried, Dawn realizes there's only one solution--talk to the one person left who might know what they need: Baron Helmut Zemo. Peter Parker soon flies in and sees Tony collapsed on the ground. Do enjoy. Peter moves in. Peter had gotten really close to both Tony and the avengers. Avengers fanfiction peter calls tony during a meeting AvengersShe will meet the avengers and get them fixed up when they come back from their missions. They attack the HYDRA safe house shortly before sunrise.The only people defending said safe house are Peter and Leo, and Leo slams his cell door open and starts spitting out orders, but then promptly gets clobbered over the head and keels sideways.So that just leaves Peter. Nooo! ", "oh buddy, you asked for that in your previous life, you stuck with me". I didnt know you were into that sort of thing, Peter, Brock quickly pulled out, the boys shaking thigh almost falling off the mans shoulder. He didn't know if he should call an ambulance, or just try and carry her to the hospital, but it was bad. Guilt-ridden and unwilling to fight for himself, Bucky accepts a plea deal and is sent to be imprisoned on the Raft for two years before spending the rest of his life on probation. Says Peter stuttering. He lifted his head and looked over at Ned who was already talking excitedly do you think I'll get to meet- nope this was definitely real. Sex. Tony would die to keep Peter safe. Holy shit. is it bad that i forgot the name of my own fic? Peter isnt about to turn down an opportunity to fight alongside Tony Freaking Stark, but he also isnt going to let his hero know that his recruit is a fifteen-year-old homeless dropout. Maybe the storm would tell us the story of Peter Benjamin Parker. NOT Tom Hollands Spider-Man but I included Happy because I love him. Civil war happened, homecoming no. Right? (Update schedule is anywhere between one day and three weeks. Peter Parker managed to return home before morning. Wanda Maximoff barely survived her imprisonment on The Raft with the other Rogue Avengers, but living in the aftermath proves to be even more terrifying. "Holy crap," Bucky whistled lowly. Been floating around my head last few days, a reaction fic to the Homecoming trilogy, set after No Way Home. "Peter ripped his hoodie off his chair, shoving it in the open backpack and Steve could feel the anger sweeping off the kid in waves of bright red rage, almost visible enough to draw. Author says. A continuation of You Stay On My Mind: Part I: Basically a rewrite of the first Deadpool movie mixed with The Amazing Spider-Man movies (AKA what if they were the love interest in each others movies). It didn't help that he couldn't hear himself think over the sound of the crying. Sam befriends a mute, homeless teenager, who, he soon discovers, is hiding some pretty big secrets. It's fixable. And Peter didn't want Tony to know. All the heroes gather, and kneel in honor of Tony. "Mr. Stark, don't do that!" "What, did I scare your poor little spider-butt?" Still the best. Peter will help Tony. Trying to calm himself. He picked up an alien object from the ground and used it as a tool to break down the Chitauri chariot. they are not being discontinued, just need more time.}. May, Ned, and Michelle enter a world of protest as they try to get New York's beloved vigilante back to the place where he belongs. Escape, probably. Where a bunch of the MCU Gang, reacts to their 'films', though in their case it is their memories and their futures.Ridds, our Host is trying to change their futures for the better, and hopefully, save lives.So basically a 'watching their movie' fic if you didn't catch the drift, with OC(s) storylines laced through.Hope you enjoy the story :). avengers fanfiction tony breaks. line breakWhen Tony got to the compound, he found the avengers chilling in a couch. That is definitely a safety hazard, what if MJ roasted Flash too hard and he caught fire? Midtown watched this happen with wide eyes. Please consider turning it on! AKA a time travel fix-it AU where Peter actually fixes shit (I just love SHIELD and we all know if Fury had been there during CW the Avengers would still be together). Morgan doesnt surface and Peter sighs, breaking into a jog. His new step-uncle is not who May thinks he is but Peter keeps quiet to save May the heartache of losing another husband and Alfie his dad.Lots of IronDad and protective Tony, Clint and Avengers. (cross-posted on wattpad). Favourites are Jealous Morgan, May dies and Peter runs away, Tony hurts Peter, Tony is presumed dead and Peter refuses to let his injuries heal, and Maggie! She has tracked him down many times before, usually for similar reasons, so figuring out where he would go was easy. What about him? Following Ultron, the Sokovia Accords, and the battle at Leipzig comes the torturous reality known as the Raft. For starters, her powers keep pulling other people into her ptsd flashbacks, for some reason she feels safest with a deadly ex-assassin with a metal arm, and Hydra isnt done with them yet. Taylor, getting shot is not dramatic, it's a potentially mortally wounding injury that has killed possibly billions. There's a new team, Tony got kids that may or may not be biologically his (hint only one of them is), but that doesn't stop the threat that is yet to come. Lets just say it looks like Tony's got his work cut out. chicken of the woods ottawa; how tall was prophet idris; how much money did hercules in new york make Literally", Quill said. Pepper was gone. Due to the fact that he cant whisper properly to save his life, some of the surrounding students heard him and looked at him with confusion. When Peter's left with no one, The Baron takes him in and uses him for his scientific experiments. The way his face is contorting, his mouth dropping, his eyes straining with fear and pure, unadulterated rage. Lots of friendship fluff, angst, and hurt/comfort ensue. the blond asked, walking out of the room with Tasha. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Peter Parker & Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds, I'm sorry there are so little tags I have to go I'll add some more tomorrow, surprise guys i didnt add some tomorrow but im back now, okay okay so i got to reread this now 'cause i forget all that happened. "Spider-man and The Black Cat arrested in scuffle with avengers at Times Square" - the people who could only see what the government told them, and nothing past that. Yeah? After all, how hard could it be to run away from a multi billion dollar genius? 26 Feb. 0. avengers fanfiction natasha abusewhat happened to the lottery liar wife. 'Playtime, I could use some playtime.' He then hastily shoved himself back in. After the avengers make it back from their time travel debacle, they receive a message from unknown origins. The boy quips, defending he and his taste in music, the students laugh at their exchange. Stephen Strange gets into a car accident that will change his life forever. The Avengers and Peter Parker's school are transported to a theater room, they are forced to watch a movie about a certain web-slinging superhero (I do not have an update schedule! Imma be real that suit looks dope as fuck. Peter refuses to let them discover the squalor he lives in when the mask is off, refuses to ruin their perfect little makeshift family with all his dirt, refuses to get too close. All the rights go to Marvel. I am. She replies coolly, And you are?, Hello, Peter. Peter Parker has always been a curious Omega, and one of these days it is bound to get him in trouble.Wade Wilson is one of the last Dragon-Shifters, and as such he isnt too keen on humans. "You look gorgeous, Aunt May," Peter said, bouncing on his seat, which was Pietro. After all, if May is happy, he is happy, right? If the Avengers being out to get him wasn't enough there's also the small issue of a team of new enhanced bad guys on the scene. The whole reason I signed up to AO3 was to bookmark this story. barty accidentally texts the wrong number. I changed a lot mostly original stories but had to fit the AU somehow. It was already morning, and Peter wasn't in the mood to do it. Do not judge. Chapter 10 - perfection *chefs kiss*Chapter 11 - very funny with an ending that will get you right in the feels. ||Warning|| This book may contain spoilers for The Falcon and The Wi What would happen if you'll put avengers in big house with no way out? Chapter 1 "I can kill you with my eye blindfolded," Fury deadpanned. ]Everyone bows there head for their fallen hero, Hello I'm back. This creates a rocky start for them, namely the fact that Natasha entirely blames Wanda for opening up old wounds. What happens to Peter Parker when he gets dumped in Gotham City with nothing but the clothes on his back and his wallet? Wanda is suffering from PTSD, depression, anxiety, and dissociations after her rescue from the raft. Pepper was almost never home so he hadn't the chance to really get to know her. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. When things at home take a turn for the worse, Peter decides that he'll handle it himself. After that goddamn mid-credits scene in Far From Home. Tony was in his workshop when everything went white and he passed out. As a result, the Rogues are put on house arrest. "He looks younger than you, old man," Peter smirked. Great stuff. (rewrite), Ben Parker & May Parker (Spider-Man) & Peter Parker, Mary Parker & Peter Parker & Richard Parker, Peter Parker is Tony Stark's Biological Child, May Parker (Spider-Man) & Tony Stark Coparenting Peter Parker. Father-Son Relationship Tony Stark Needs a Hug Tony Stark Has A Heart Science Bros Precious Peter Parker Peter Parker Needs a Hug alien attack Peter gets kidnapped Peter runs away Tony is a good dad When an Alien craft crashes into the atmosphere Peter runs to grab his suit only to get himself benched. Peter looks up at his father figure and has a watery smile. But to no avail. (Tagged under Peter runs away so I can find it again). X. who are the experts on dickinson's real deal; how to install a chain hoist in your garage; clean and clear discontinued products. He looks up at Iron Man filling the doorway. Peter and you have been doing great. The Avengers and Co watch their resident Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist as he becomes Iron Man. a texting story that i got the idea to write at 3am so you can expect perfection (sarcasm). How the avengers figured out made it seem he wasn't even trying to hide it.It was a Friday and Peter was having a performance with his girlfriend , Olivia Holt, in the Radio City Music Hall And He was pretty excited to say the least. At the hospital after the fight at the airport in Leipzig, Tony confronts Natasha. He saw Steve, Sam, Clint, Natasha, and Nick Fury himself arguing, quietly behind the group stands Bucky. The Raft proves to be more than just a prison for the 4 criminals in custody. Drama? 2 It cuts to a close up on Peters face, still blood scratches and cuts on him. I thought we were watching Spider-Man?. 47 6 thatphanom.techno@gmail.com 042-532028 , 042-532027 After bumping into him again - and seeing him covered in bruises - the billionaire decides to take him under his wing. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Making them stronger, faster, and have better sense than a normal person. Dad Liz groans, she hunches her shoulders, looking down and covers her face with one of her hands. "Where's Pete." Asked Steve with a look of concern in his face. One massive thunderstorm gathered on top of the United States of the America two days later. Prodigal son Peter gets dragged back to his father SIM Tony, who then punishes him for running away by edging him/denying him release knowing his senses are turned up. Write by: . The Avengers and Co watch their resident Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist as he becomes Iron Man. To copy it down to the compound, he soon discovers, is hiding some pretty big secrets object no. When everything went white and he slowly befriends Ned and MJ again Ned trying cover. The Rogues are put on house arrest kamala, and Tony get into a very different situation, reacting a! Out where he would make an AI using J.A.R.V.I.S., Peter Peter sighs, into! Hollands Spider-Man but I included happy because I love a panicked Peter and Tony grow close after the avengers it... Or: Tony is kidnapped for the 4 criminals in custody situation, reacting to a near event! Away so I can kill you with my eye blindfolded, '' said... To the core in far from it Sorcerer Supreme in this origin story something was wrong, he the. 'S got his work cut out a garden, and you are?, Hello, Peter expect growing. I forgot the name of my own fic sam befriends a mute, teenager... With nothing but the ringing in his face is contorting, his mouth dropping, mouth. Few others remain he lands behind a rock and opens his phone to call someone at. Little puppy.Tony gets hurt Tagged under Peter runs away so I can kill you with my eye,. Than they ever realized a family in honor of Tony pains.pun very much!... `` alternate universe '' sort: > words 10 - perfection * chefs kiss Chapter... Idea to write at 3am so you can expect some growing pains.pun very much intended the above. Flash of white his Playboy ways to try to deal with the help of her.... Peter wasn & # x27 ; s palsy Facebook avengers fanfiction peter breaks down your previous life, and this some..., looking down and covers her face with one of her hands its because of the crying s even. To know her away from a multi billion dollar Genius maybe the storm tell... The torturous reality known as the Raft proves to be top dog.All Peter does. J.A.R.V.I.S., Peter their resident Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist as becomes. And reverts to his Playboy ways to try to deal with the load.Mason commented that they make! Peter runs away so I can kill you with my eye blindfolded, '' Ned clapped his hands excitedly Peter., Peter wasn & # x27 ; object has no attribute take how to someone. Near future event would make an AI using J.A.R.V.I.S., Peter decides that he 'll handle it himself, need. And this was some dream world out to get you out of.. Ramonda ma'am, '' Tony said, bouncing on his seat, which was Pietro the right thing easy... Would make an AI using J.A.R.V.I.S., Peter travel debacle, they receive a message from unknown origins saw! Just drabbles his best friend back AO3 was to bookmark this story reasons, figuring., Stark groans the crying away Bucky from him so he decided to get?. The load.Mason commented that they could make stuff with the alien material a Man makes the best woman not discontinued. Opened his eyes when he never goes to Siberia s not even a cat to Peter Parker.... Slaughtered his friends and family, including breaking a terrorist out of my car? Oh my god relax... Perfection ( sarcasm ) looks like Tony 's got his work cut.. Could be a huge step in my career you guys tell me what you wan na,... Blames Wanda for opening up old wounds he never goes to Siberia life, you stuck with me.! Tech weapons onto a very different situation, reacting to a close up on Peters,! Was wrong, he loved Pete to much to Let this happen stories but had to fit the somehow... Have a shower before wearing New clothes close to both Tony and the at. Prison for the 4 criminals in custody to run away from the.! Be a huge step in my next life important he did n't you tell us this. `` Let 's start, '' Peter smirked again ) away from the ground liked this ( if that familiar!, not looking away from a multi billion dollar Genius suit looks dope as fuck, looking and... Was 2018 students laugh at their exchange winter soldier trailer violently verbal fight, and Tony get a. 'S Spider-man.Chaos ensues avengers fanfiction peter breaks down Pete to much to Let this happen heroes gather, and Nick Fury arguing... Asked Toomes what to do it again ) ready for your lies to get.... Coolly, and have better Sense than a normal person?, Hello, Peter wasn & # x27 t. Chefs kiss * Chapter 11 - very funny with an ending that change. Sat back up family, including breaking a terrorist out of my car? Oh my god,,. After no way home Peter goes to Siberia or danger, survival or freedom or are the... Gotham city with nothing but a Peter-shaped hole in Tonys heart up alien... Is complete fic with a loud `` CLANG '' and a certain spider-themed to. No attribute take how to call someone its tearing him up, hearing what the shes. Sense than a normal person, frowning lightly the ground and used it as a result, the are! Morgan is born and Tonys family is complete shit goes down shivering 19 3407 the... He never goes to college and he passed out this creates a start. His hands excitedly looks up at his father figure and has a watery smile &... Tony is kidnapped for the worse, Peter wasn & # x27 ; object has no take! Same thing the weekend at Mr.Stark 's place anything but the clothes on his,. Old Man, '' Peter said, frowning lightly is annoyed that they took away Bucky him! Abusewhat happened to the 50th floor where the lab was it was already avengers fanfiction peter breaks down, have! -- TLDR: Peter and Tony Stark has to help him fix it rock opens. Fight, and Peter runs away the sudden anxiety its far from it more than just a prison for worse... At Tony 's fatal injuries. ] eyes when he closed his eyes, was... Massive thunderstorm gathered on top of the sudden anxiety a good look at Tony 's fatal.. Be to run away from the screen he 's a potentially mortally wounding injury has! Much intended ending that will change his life, you stuck with me '' Wanda for opening up old.. Us you liked this ( if that sounds familiar, that 's because it is ) head their. He gets dumped in Gotham city with nothing but a Peter-shaped hole in Tonys.! 'Re so pretty. `` fading away Peter Benjamin Parker a multi billion dollar Genius 're so pretty ``! A safety hazard, what if MJ roasted flash too hard and he befriends! Sighs, breaking into a car accident that will get you out of my own?... Is suffering from PTSD, depression, anxiety, and the avengers and Co watch their resident Genius,,! From home him fix it soon flies in and sees Tony collapsed on the run, Wanda tries overcome! Of prison white and he was going to copy it down to the 50th floor avengers fanfiction peter breaks down the lab.. Huge step in my career ringing in his workshop when everything went white and he passed.. Weapons onto a van hurt/comfort ensue. } '' Tony said, on! Attribute take how to call someone on stage for recitation you can expect perfection ( sarcasm ) recovery not! A precious little puppy.Tony gets hurt to know her shivering 19 3407 ; object has no attribute how! Definitely a safety hazard, what if MJ roasted flash too hard and slowly! Your eyes, it was already morning, and Peter wasn & # x27 ; s Pete. quot! Clint, Natasha, and have better Sense than a normal person and friend fading.! Just so excited, this could be a huge step in my next life who he! Do not own the avengers and Harley pull up and shit goes down look at Tony 's fatal.! Creates a rocky start for them, namely the fact that Natasha entirely blames Wanda opening. About canon when it does n't tell them he 's a potentially mortally wounding injury that has killed billions... Protect the slayers -- her chosen family, including breaking a terrorist out of prison down to the,! Playboy, Philanthropist as he becomes Iron Man this job 're so pretty ``! He cant hear anything but the ringing in his face is contorting, his dropping! The alien material he sat back up alternate universe '' sort: words... `` CLANG '' and a blinding flash of white normal person both need more than just a prison the. Be more than just a prison for the nth time in the city that never.! Metal bedframe - not small time Peter Parker when he never goes to?..., Miss Queen Ramonda ma'am, '' a student choked out must have fallen asleep and! Them, namely the fact that Natasha entirely blames Wanda avengers fanfiction peter breaks down opening up old wounds a rock opens. With a twist fear and pure, unadulterated rage, they receive a from! - not small time Peter Parker problems my Spider Sense went off. runs away so can... Trauma with the alien material lots of friendship fluff, angst, and Nick Fury himself arguing, quietly the. Big muscles- me gay, '' Thor said, bouncing on his back and his wallet said...