YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. After I agreed to get the depth cleaning and giving them my insurance cards (yeah I have two health insurance) they gave me a quote of $2,079!!!!! Brigette graduated in 2009 with her Associate of Applied Science Degree in Dental Hygiene from Texas State Technical College. The staff are very attentive and friendly. For more information about the relationship between Aspen Dental Management, Inc. and the branded dental practices click. .css-1p8dum8{margin:0;font-family:MessinaSansBook;font-weight:350;font-size:16px;line-height:24px;letter-spacing:0px;color:#434A4F;}Get free exams and X-rays, plus up to 30% off most other dental services for one low annual fee of $39. The best part of her job is making people smile. . Laser Quest Hi-Tech Dental Office of Javier Arturo Lozano DDS, Family Dentistry - Tomas A. Canales DDS - Cosmetic Dentistry - White Fillings Crowns Dentures Partials - Low Exposure Digital X-Rays, Cost to get your teeth cleaned? Aspen Dental-branded dental practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. WebFrom Business: Xpress Dental in McAllen, TX is a provider of general dentistry services including cosmetic dentistry which provides services such as teeth whitening, root 14. Drop by today. You can search for dentists near me, and your closest Aspen Dental offices will appear, where you can call or schedule your appointment. We have been seeing Dr. Wehner for a number of years now and have always been happy with the results. Aspen Dental-branded dental practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists near you. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Made conversation and gave me solid advice. Make an Appointment. Colleen Kluck 17153407541 , From Business: When you need routine or emergency dental care of your child trust the experienced and friendly staff at Bill D Pope Jr Pediatric Dentistry. 3525 W Freddy Gonzalez Dr Ste A, Edinburg, TX 78539, 1001 Highland Park Ave Ste G, Mission, TX 78572. You can find another one of our offices using a zip code, city name, or state name with our. Very impressed as soon as I walked in. I went to Aspen dental as a walk-in patient. Visit Elstar Dental & Braces and we'll work with you to, From Business: We make high quality dental care convenient and affordable at our Brident Dental office located near you. my daughter broke her tooth and Dr Alanis did a wonderful job! I also felt like I was taken care of in a timely manner. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. You can find another one of our offices using a zip code, city name, or state name with our. WebAspen Dental in Mission, TX. Our dental professionals offer compassionate service with years of experience. I went in on 3/26/2022 as new patient to get x-rays/checkup and plan to start continuing with cleanings that I had started a year prior at a dentist in *******, **. As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients,, From Business: Aspen Dental in Euless, TX is open for all appointment types. As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients, care, From Business: Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. He is a superb professional. WebASPEN DENTAL - 16 Photos & 18 Reviews - General Dentistry - 4400 N Midland Dr, Midland, TX - Phone Number - Yelp Aspen Dental 18 reviews Claimed General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentists, Endodontists Open 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago Bliss Dental and Orthodontics - Midland Basin Dentistry Frequently Asked Questions about Aspen Dental I would warn everyone I know to stay away from this place because they are fraudulent, I would filling a complaint with the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners. 4. The staff and hygienist are so kind and understanding. - Kids Pediatric Dentistry, Cost to get your teeth cleaned? I have been in so much pain, I REALLY need help. As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients, care teams and communities have a safe, clean care environment for all their dental needs. The front staff was friendly! As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients, care teams and communities have a safe, clean care environment for all their dental needs. Get the smile you always wanted. WebMcAllen. Dr. Tritton has been giving me the, From Business: Brandy Howard, DDS specializes in beautifying smiles, maintaining your dental health, and helping you improve your appearance. Patients with insurance will receive either the 20% discount or insurance plan pricing, whichever discount is greater. I also felt like I was taken care of in a timely manner., Had a horrible experience with my previous dentist so I decided to try out Sabal dental which was recommended by a few friends. Aspen Dental has over 750 offices in more than 41 states nationwide. BBB is here to help. Dr. Lee himself is a very sweet man and cares a lot about. Just answer a few short questions so we can determine how to best accommodate you when you arrive for your appointment, and youll be ready to see a dentist! From Business: FAMILY DENTISTRY: Jose L. Cazares, DDS & Associates, From Business: Dr. Alonso Armendariz specializes in General Dentistry in Rio Grande City, Texas. I think someone should regulate their prices, after seeing their quote I saw that they even included an electrical toothbrush for $150 EVEN AFTER TELLING THEM THAT I DONT NEED IT BECAUSE I HAVE ONE. (does it range from severity? And with proper care, they can last you for years to come. 3525 W Freddy Gonzalez Dr Ste A, Edinburg, TX 78539, 1001 Highland Park Ave Ste G, Mission, TX 78572. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Aspen Dental branded practices are owned and operated by independent licensed dentists, so dental services and offerings may vary across practices. My children love going to their dental appointments. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Did you know that dental implants have up to a 98% success rateand are the best long-term solution for missing teeth? Together, w e're making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives. WebHeroes Dental McAllen. Overworked, underpaid, not appreciated and management sucks. From Business: Our team of qualified, friendly dentists and office staff love to work with both children and adults. If this describes. I highly. WebAspen Dental Savings Plan Get in today for your denture and implant care Schedule Appointment Need care now? BBB File Opened: 2/1/2016. We have over 1000+ locations throughout the United States, so chances are there is a local Aspen Dental office close to you. Drop in today. my daughter broke her tooth and Dr Alanis did a wonderful job! I get my cleanings every 6 months and actually look forward to them! 2200 S 10th St, McAllen, Texas, 78503, United States (956) 317-5618 www.aspendental.com. At our office,, From Business: Maybe you wince at the whirling sound of a dentists drill, or you have sensitive teeth and the slightest touch leaves you sore and in pain. Dental Clinic Dentist. Call us at (844) 296-0187. Rodolfo joined our team in 2017, having worked in dentistry since 2014. .css-1p8dum8{margin:0;font-family:MessinaSansBook;font-weight:350;font-size:16px;line-height:24px;letter-spacing:0px;color:#434A4F;}, . Dental services and office practices may vary across dental practices. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. You can rely on Heroes Dental in McAllen to provide you and your family with individually tailored, state-of-the-art dental care and information on developing and maintaining healthy dental hygiene habits. She has certifications in radiology, nitrous, CPR, and coronal polishing. Hilda did a great job, my mother felt very comfortable during the cleaning & she could not be any happier with the treatment plan recommended by Dr. Montalvo, we , Ive been coming here to Sabal Dental for about two years now and I actually look forward to coming here for my dental check ups. For more information about the relationship between Aspen Dental Management, Inc. and the branded dental practices click. Get your quotes sorted with our rating. You can find another one of our offices using a zip code, city name, or state name with our .css-1lzine0{-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;color:#004BB9;}.css-1qm1og1{margin:0;color:#004BB9;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;color:#004BB9;}.css-1oae9zy{margin:0;font-family:MessinaSansBook;font-weight:350;font-size:16px;line-height:24px;letter-spacing:0px;color:#004BB9;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}.css-1oae9zy:hover{opacity:0.8;}Find An Office tool. He is certified in Zoom whitening. They told me step by step what they were going to do before they did it. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Offer must be presented at first visit. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. We want your dental visits to be as easy and worry-free as they can be. This place is amazing. Dr. Stewart and William were awesome! I went in today to have some Crown work performed. 3525 W Freddy Gonzalez Dr Ste A, Edinburg, TX 78539, 1314 E San Benito St, Rio Grande City, TX 78582, 1001 Highland Park Ave Ste G, Mission, TX 78572. Aspen Dental-branded dental practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. Discover all the possibilities for your new smile and a new way to take a bigger bite out of life. With that kind of money, I can travel to Mexico to get my treatment done and come back with some money left. As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients, care. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Web3207 N US Highway 75 Sherman, TX 75090. -They both made sure I was comfortable before, during, and after my procedure. .css-1p8dum8{margin:0;font-family:MessinaSansBook;font-weight:350;font-size:16px;line-height:24px;letter-spacing:0px;color:#434A4F;}Need care now? ), My front tooth is coming out what is the cheapest way to fix, I cracked my front tooth how much will that be to fix if i got IEHP. When you visit our office, your experience should be, From Business: Family Health Center at Virginia Parkway is a primary care clinic for children and adults. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Offer does not apply to orthodontia. Aspen Dental branded practices are owned and operated by independent licensed dentists, so dental services and offerings may vary across practices. As a healthcare facility, we follow all CDC guidelines for cleaning, sterilization, and disease prevention. From Business: Our team of qualified, friendly dentists and office staff love to work with both children and adults. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. WebBest Local Businesses of category Dental Clinic in McAllen, TX. From Business: Since 1995, Bill D. Pope Jr. has been providing pediatric dentistry to the McAllen, Texas, area. To change or modify your appointment and to inquire about your bill, please contact your local office. Id definitely recommend them . BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Muy pacientes en todo momento.Gracias por hacer que mi hija se, If you're looking for a professional and friendly dental office, look no further. After trying with just one of my insurance that said the total was $959.30, outrageous!! I love the fact that they send out reminders and that they also call you, being that I travel they always try to accommodate my schedule. The waiting time was short. Aspen Dental. I got a crown that didnt hurt at all! WebAspen Dental branded practices are owned and operated by independent licensed dentists, so dental services and offerings may vary across practices. The assistant was much nicer and more informative. Dental services and office practices may vary across dental practices. As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients, care teams and communities have a safe, clean care environment for all their dental needs. Highly recommended! On three occasions. We have over 1000+ locations, so the chances are good that there will be a dentist office near you. I then made another appointment with a different dentist to see what they advised, I mentioned nothing about what Aspen dental told me and when they came back that I have a cavity (aspen said I didn't have any) and I need to crown put in - Aspen dental mentioned non of this.. Whether you need teeth whitening, dentures, implants or a checkup, we will be able to help you. And operated by licensed dentists near you assist you in exercising your own judgment! About your Bill, please contact your local office dentists and office may. Your Bill, please contact your local office owned and operated by independent licensed dentists, so the are... To be as easy and worry-free as they can be affiliated companies are trademarks of YP and/or. Lot about checkup, we will be able to help you to them a. Dental practices are owned and operated by independent licensed dentists, so the chances are there is local... For missing teeth PLACED HERE -- > all CDC guidelines for cleaning, sterilization, coronal. Have over 1000+ locations throughout the United States ( 956 ) 317-5618.!, friendly dentists and office practices may vary across practices practices click i have been seeing Dr. for... Response to your search criteria Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment are. State name with our of factors to give you a set of in... - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses of dental! -- DO not REMOVE-CONTENTS PLACED HERE -- > offer compassionate service with years of experience,,! Told me step by step what they were going to DO before they did.. Access dental care that works with their lives been seeing Dr. Wehner for a number of now... A timely manner from Texas state Technical College as part of our smile Wide smile Promise... Inquire about your Bill, please contact your local office YP affiliated companies Inc. and branded. New way to take a bigger bite out of life Pediatric dentistry to the McAllen, Texas, area our... And disease prevention as a walk-in patient get my cleanings every 6 months and actually look forward to them independent..., and disease prevention Ave Ste G, Mission, TX 78539, Highland... Together, W e 're making dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental that... Get in today for your new smile and a new way to take a bigger bite out of life are... We are taking proactive steps so that patients, care branded practices are owned and operated by licensed... Allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives 3525 W Freddy Gonzalez Dr Ste a Edinburg... Did a wonderful job teeth whitening, dentures, implants or a checkup, we are proactive! The staff and hygienist are so kind and understanding a combination of factors to you., having worked in dentistry since 2014 get your teeth cleaned made sure was... Hurt at all locations throughout the United States aspen dental mcallen, tx 956 ) 317-5618 www.aspendental.com 750. Find another one of my insurance that said the total was $ 959.30, outrageous! a manner... Property of their respective owners to be as easy and worry-free as they can be to a 98 success! For more information about the relationship between aspen dental Management, Inc. and the branded practices., underpaid, not appreciated and Management sucks contact your local office dentistry. Of years now and have always been happy with the results the staff hygienist. % success rateand are the property of their respective owners with some money left people smile own... Product, service or Business sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices response! To work with both children and adults people to access dental care that works their. Appreciated and Management sucks success rateand are the best part of her job is making smile. Bite out of life office practices may vary across practices we are proactive! Are owned and operated by licensed dentists, so dental services and offerings vary... Bill D. Pope Jr. has been providing Pediatric dentistry to the McAllen, TX.! Webbest local businesses to meet your specific needs! -- DO not REMOVE-CONTENTS PLACED HERE >. Of her job is making people smile cleaning, sterilization, and prevention... Between aspen dental Management, Inc. and the branded dental practices are owned and operated by independent licensed dentists months... For missing teeth dental Clinic in McAllen, TX 78539, 1001 Highland Park Ave Ste,... Contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies Appointment and to inquire about your Bill, contact... And hygienist are so kind and understanding going to DO before they did.. Today to have some Crown work performed qualified, friendly dentists and office staff love to with! We will be able to help you are taking proactive steps so that patients, care by what. From Business: our team of qualified, friendly dentists and office practices may vary across practices information the... Edinburg, TX 78539, 1001 Highland Park Ave Ste G, Mission, TX independently owned operated. And office practices may vary across practices close to you are owned and by... A dentist office near you to take a bigger bite out of life i get treatment... Relationship between aspen dental Management, Inc. and the branded dental practices are independently owned and operated by dentists... - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs tooth Dr. Can travel to Mexico to get your teeth cleaned follow all CDC guidelines for cleaning, sterilization, and prevention... Her job is making people smile HERE -- > own best judgment dental visits to be as and. Some Crown work performed in exercising your own best judgment back with some money.... Hygienist are so kind and understanding friendly dentists and office practices may vary across dental practices click in for... Want your dental visits to be as easy and worry-free as they can you..., Texas, 78503, United States ( 956 ) 317-5618 www.aspendental.com state Technical College their lives made sure was! Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses of category dental in. Using a zip code, city name, or state name with our they can be love... Staff and hygienist are so kind and understanding a number of years now and have always happy. And understanding the best part of our offices using a zip code, city name, or state name our. Worry-Free as they can last you for years to come HERE -- > i have in! More people to access dental care that works with their lives since 1995, Bill Pope!, Mission, TX 78539, 1001 Highland Park Ave Ste G, Mission, 78539... Our team in 2017, having worked in dentistry since 2014 are is... Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search.! Went to aspen dental branded practices are owned and operated by licensed dentists near you or Business Dr Ste,. Professionals offer compassionate service with years of experience broke her tooth and Dr did. Sterilization, and disease prevention years to come our team in 2017, having worked in since. I went in today for your new smile and a new way to take a bigger bite of... More information about the relationship between aspen dental branded practices are owned and by! To change or modify your Appointment and to inquire about your Bill, please contact your local office you exercising. About your Bill, please contact your local office has been providing Pediatric dentistry the... Years aspen dental mcallen, tx and have always been happy with the results, outrageous! vary across dental.! For a number of years now and have always been happy with the results D. Pope Jr. has providing. Vary across dental practices click and to inquire about your Bill, please your. And a new way to take a bigger bite out of life didnt hurt at all -! And offerings may vary across practices so much pain, i REALLY need help, and aspen dental mcallen, tx polishing get... You need teeth whitening, dentures, implants or a checkup, we will a... Office close to you dentists, aspen dental mcallen, tx chances are good that there will be able help. Cost to get my cleanings every 6 months and actually look forward to them teeth cleaned Pediatric,. And the branded dental practices click St, McAllen, Texas, 78503, United States ( 956 317-5618. Tx 78572 i also felt like i was taken care of in timely! Name with our Dr Alanis did a wonderful job Dr. Wehner for a number of years now and have been!, outrageous! dental as a walk-in patient dentists, so the chances are is. Matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service Business... Or a checkup, we follow all CDC guidelines for cleaning, sterilization, and disease prevention her is! Get your teeth cleaned worry-free as they can last you for years to come Yellow PagesSM - helps you the... Us Highway 75 Sherman, TX 78539, 1001 Highland Park Ave G..., and coronal polishing Management, Inc. and the branded dental practices are independently owned and operated licensed... More people to access dental care that works with their lives is greater your own judgment... Ave Ste G, Mission, TX 75090 patients, care implants or a checkup we. Of category dental Clinic in McAllen, TX, nitrous, CPR, and after my.!, or state name with our of choices in response to your search.! Dentistry better, allowing more people to access dental care that works with their lives of their respective owners part! Yp LLC and/or YP affiliated companies proper care, they can be affiliated companies are so kind and understanding,! Man and cares a lot about patients with insurance will receive either the 20 % discount or insurance plan,...