But I would prefer to be smart. He is a writer and producer, known for Anthony Jeselnik: Thoughts and Prayers (2015), Night of Too Many Stars: An Overbooked Concert for Autism Education (2010) and Anthony Jeselnik: Fire in the Maternity Ward (2019). West Nyack, NY . 30 If someone challenges me in real life, that persona is going to pop up, but I'm actually a pretty nice guy in real life. When I stopped there was absolutely no laughter. Management reserves the right to prevent customers from entering the facility who they deem disruptive or dangerous to other patrons. My mom would rather I call her a holocaust denier and know it's totally made up than air private family matters for laughs. Jeselnik. Fire in the Maternity Ward is available now on Netflix. Find out more about the latest tour dates and shows for Anthony Jeselnik. His reasons are both kind and totally logical. care se difuzeaz pereeaua Earwolf.La fel ca podcast-ul, seria prezint umor ciudat i fars, adesea livrat ntr-omanier mortal.Spectacolul l are pe Scott Aukerman interpretnd o versiune fictiv a . Bang! As soon as he was able to, he moved to Los Angeles and started working toward a career in stand-up comedy.' 'Making it in Comedy' ' Jeselnik has been one of the most bookable, popular comedians of the 2010s. Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. Home; Tour; News; About; Store; Videos; Contact; Tour. He created the Comedy Central series GOOD TALK WITH ANTHONY JESELNIK, which he starred in, as well. I remember doing a workshop where I did an impression of my dad getting stung by a hundred wasps (which happened when I was a kid). Anthony Jeselnik is a comedian, writer, actor, and producer. After releasing his critically acclaimed debut album Shakespeare in 2010, he began writing for the Comedy Central Roasts and moved up to performer in the 2011 roast of Donald Trump. AnthonyJeselnikis a stand-up comedian from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. There is a major challenge in cities all across Washington state, big and small. Leslie Jones and Anthony Jeselnik are not on the best of terms. Jeselnik delivered topical humor with a dark twist. SIGN UP FOR OUR FREE DAILY NEWSLETTER, FIRST TAKE, Netflixs Fire in the Maternity Ward comedy special, All Jokes Aside, Anthony Jeselnik Wants to 'Be Fighting for the Avengers Not for the Bad Guys', 'F Is for Family' Creator Bill Burr Wrote a Standalone 'Colt Luger' Episode. Jeselnik, 44, who crafts heavy and surprising humor, is more than willing to go out on a limb. Anthony Jeselnik Uses His New Netflix Special to Punch Himself in the Face, Anthony Jeselnik Is The Greatest Comic Who Has Ever Lived. https://www.netflix.com/title/80227677SUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/2Kncxw6About Netflix Is A Joke:The official hub of Netflix stand-up, comedy series, films, and all things funny curated by the worlds most advanced algorithm and a depressed, yet lovable, cartoon horse. Ask Me Anything. If so, what was it? 122 176 1,354 Anthony Jeselnik Retweeted Dear Wikiwand AI, let's keep it short by simply answering these key questions. Jeselnik never compromised on Comedy Central or during his stand-up act. The mom/holocaust defender joke is incredible but I could imagine her hating you for it (or taking it in stride and understanding that it's just a joke, this is why I ask!). Official Website Of Anthony Jeselnik Shop the official online Store The Jeselnik & Rosenthal Vanity Project Podcast Watch The Netflix Special Upcoming Tour Mar 2 Levity Live @ West Nyack, NY Sold Out Mar 3 Levity Live @ West Nyack, NY Sold Out Mar 4 Levity Live @ West Nyack, NY Sold Out Mar 30 Punch Line @ Sacramento, CA Sold Out Mar 31 Punch Line Helium Comedy Club . The comedians have reportedly been feuding for years, and it seems to have started at the Comedy Store in Los Angeles. Levity Live . B. Smoove as the new host of NBC's Emmy Award-nominated series Last Comic Standing. But what is perhaps most appealing about Jeselnik is that he pushes the envelope like the late Sam Kinison and the late Norm McDonald did. May 20 2023 09:30 PM. How much truth is behind those, jokes about dates, and jokes about past life events? Good Talk with Anthony Jeselnik: With Anthony Jeselnik, Tig Notaro, David Spade, Nick Kroll. Mar 2 2023 08:00 PM. Jeselnik starred in the first season of the NFL Media podcast The Rosenthal & Jeselnik Vanity Project (or RJVP) along with best friend Gregg Rosenthal. Anthony Jeselnik Is The Greatest Comic Who Has Ever Lived Read More Oct 20 , 2015 Political Correctness Isn't Ruining Comedy. I always have a joke or two in my act that I like more than anyone else, but I leave it in there because it makes me happy. When people get upset about political correctness in comedy, they're like, "I'm being the devil's advocate. Anthony Jeselnik, photographed in Hollywood in 2019, will perform three sold-out shows this week at the Spokane Comedy Club. I agree with TheWrap's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and provide my consent to receive marketing communications from them. Booing is a reaction. Anthony Jeselnik: Wednesday, March 11. I loved watching comics do smart material like Steven Wright and B.J. ,2015, Mar I jumped around, slapping myself and swearing for ten seconds, which seemed like a minute. He has also written for LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON and received an Emmy Nomination for his work on A NIGHT OF TOO MANY STARS: AN OVERBOOKED CONCERT FOR AUTISM EDUCATION. May 26, 2023. ,4012, Jan His first Netflix special, THOUGHTS & PRAYERS, launched in 2015. Anthony Jeselnik Gets Away With It. Amy Schumer, Jonah Ray, Kumail Nanjiani, Natasha Leggero, Dave Attell, Keith Robinson, TJ Miller, Pete Holmes, Jimmy Carrthose are my favorites but I'd rather hang with comics than just about anyone else. How do you cope with booing? It was humiliating. Their unlikely friendship is our storyAbout Netflix:Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 151 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Press J to jump to the feed. Thats the way Im always going to be. This thread is archived New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast Related Topics AMA Meta/Reddit ,1970, Mar Advertisement Anthony Jeselnik was born on 22 December 1978 in Upper St. Clair, Pennsylvania, USA. "Jeselnik and Enemies" at Largo in Los Angeles. Not much at all, really. ,4154, Anthony Jeselnik Helps a Friend Get an Abortion, Who wouldn't want Anthony Jeselnik as their neighbor? Plus, I just thought it was like an opportunity, the former host of Last Comic Standing added. Skip to content . Buy tickets for Anthony Jeselnik concerts near you. Mar Anthony has written for and appeared on several roasts for Comedy Central, most notably THE ROAST OF DONALD TRUMP and THE ROAST OF CHARLIE SHEEN. Anthony Jeselnik is a stand-up comedian from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. I'm starting a conversation.". Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. He's a really cool guy. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Indianapolis, IN. I'm not the devil's advocate . Skip to content . It's a good one. Summarize this article for a 10 years old. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Comedian Anthony Jeselnik interviews fellow comedians about their careers, influences and other topical issues. The second season debuted in 2018 on the Comedy Central Podcast Network under the slightly different name of The Jeselnik & Rosenthal Vanity Project (or JRVP). Home; Tour; News; About; Store; Videos; Contact; Tour. I would rather do smart material than physical stuff.. Anthony Jeselnik ( / dslnk / JES-l-nik; born December 22, 1978) [1] is an American comedian, writer, actor, and producer. He has been famous for his quick and edgy one liners since before I was born, and continues to rei. Anthony Jeselnik is famous for live entertainment, so do not let an opportunity like this pass you by. Their unlikely friendship is our story\r\rAbout Netflix: Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. I was never really interested in a sitcom, Jeselnik said. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. [2] His second stand-up special, Thoughts and Prayers, premiered in October 2015 on Netflix. Here's proof: https://twitter.com/anthonyjeselnik "The Jeselnik Offensive" premieres this Tuesday 2/19 on Comedy Central after a new Tosh.0. Sold Out Mar 3 2023 09:45 PM. TheWrap asked the offensive joke-teller behind The Jeselnik Offensive why that is, exactly. Unfortunately, that was plenty of patting himself on the back, it seemed. Who has taken one of your roasts the worst? Most celebrities aren't too thrilled once it's over, though. Carrie Fisher didn't handle things too well. It may be easy to write-off Anthony Jeselniks stand-up material as sexist (or racist, or any other -ist, really), but the star of Netflixs Fire in the Maternity Ward comedy special is actually more female-friendly than audiences might assume. Levity Live . Anthony has performed on CONAN, THE TONIGHT SHOW, JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE and was the first ever stand-up comic to appear on LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON. For me it's twenty seconds.". Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.\r\rConnect with Netflix Is A Joke:\rVisit Netflix WEBSITE: http://nflx.it/29BcWb5\rLike Netflix Is A Joke on FACEBOOK: https://bit.ly/2xD5zfu\rFollow Netflix Is A Joke on TWITTER: https://bit.ly/2N6ENkx\rFollow Netflix Is A Joke on INSTAGRAM: https://bit.ly/2VTQcxu Anthony Jeselnik (/dslnk/ JES-l-nik; born (1978-12-22)December 22, 1978)[1] is an American comedian, writer, actor, and producer. Home; Tour; News; About; Store; Videos; Contact; Tour. este un serial de televiziune creat i gzduit de Scott Aukerman i difuzat sptmnal pe IFC.Emisiunea este un spin-off al podcastului su Comedy Bang! I wouldn't have as much fun if I was right all the time. After graduating from Tulane University, he moved to Los Angeles before settling in New York and becoming a regular on the Greenwich Village comedy scene. Anthony Jeselnik may damn well be the king of dark comedy. The aptly titled The Jeselnik Offensive earned the charismatic stand-up well-deserved notice when it debuted on Comedy Central in 2013. Whenever I write new jokes, I always have one or two where I think "oh, this is brilliant!" Anthony starred in and created THE JESELNIK OFFENSIVE, which ran for two seasons on Comedy Central. My family and friends love my jokes because they know none of them are real. The world is full of horrible things that will eventually get you and everything you care about. The comic Jeselnik is perhaps most like is McDonald, whom he worked with on Last Comic Standing. David Spade once said that all McDonald cared about was gambling and telling jokes. A college student navigates life and school while dealing with a unique predicament he's living with a beautiful former K-pop sensation. Levity Live . How do you hide it, or deal with nervousness in every day life? I don't get a lot of positive feedback from the rest of the dais, save my fellow comics. Watch Anthony Jeselnik: Fire in the Maternity Ward, only on Netfl. He is known for his dark comedy style, which emphasizes ironic misdirection, non sequiturs, biting insults, an arrogant demeanor, and a stage persona that frequently takes amoral or psychopathic stances. A Tourist's Guide to Love Work brings an American travel executive to Vietnam, where a free-spirited tour guide helps open her eyes to a beautifully adventurous way of life. Helium Comedy Club. All you have to do is watch one of his stand-up specials for two minutes to see just how dark he'll go. Hi, I'm Anthony Jeselnik. Nineteen to Twenty His second Netflix special, FIRE IN THE MATERNITY WARD, was releasedin 2019to rave reviews. What drives me crazy is drunk people talking and not paying attention. Anthony Jeselnik talks about his mother's depression and why his family is weird about sex. So, I was so sick of that.. Can you list the top facts and stats about Anthony Jeselnik? Find out more about the latest tour dates and shows for Anthony Jeselnik. Its a total show and I want [the audience] to kind of be set up., Also Read: All Jokes Aside, Anthony Jeselnik Wants to 'Be Fighting for the Avengers Not for the Bad Guys', So does this: A lot of times Id get to town and theyd be like, Oh, this guys been begging to open for you, hes a big fan. And then the guy goes out and does my act for 15 minutes, he continued. Anthony was named one of Varietys 10 Comics to Watch in 2008 and one of Comedy Centrals Hot Comics in 2009. It makes me laugh. I want the opposite of me before I go on stage, the comic explained. Anthony Jeselnik may damn well be the king of dark comedy. Laughter is a universal way to lift your head up and say: 'Not today, you bastards. He can currently be heard on his critically acclaimed podcast THE JESELNIK AND ROSENTHAL VANITY PROJECT alongside co-host, Gregg Rosenthal. To avoid missing this excellent musical entertainment experience, purchase your Anthony Jeselnik tickets now. After all, Jeselnik, whose new special features jokes about rape, spousal abuse and a 15-minute closer about abortion, has a persona to protect. Find out more about the latest tour dates and shows for Anthony Jeselnik. Here are the best Anthony Jeselnik jokes, ranked by comedy fans everywhere. He is known for his dark comedy style, which emphasizes ironic misdirection, non sequiturs, biting insults, an arrogant demeanor, and a stage persona that frequently takes amoral or psychopathic stances. Sold Out May 25 2023 08:00 PM. His most recent Netflix special is Fire in the Maternity Ward, and you can see him on his Comedy Central show Good Talk with Anthony Jeselnik. Anthony Jeselnik is a comedian, writer, actor, and producer. Any jokes that you had high hopes for but bombed in front of an audience? Its tough as a female opener to get hired. ,2019, Oct I like edgy comedy, Jeselnik said. Copyright 2023, The Spokesman-Review | Community Guidelines | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Copyright Policy, Pennsylvania friends, neighbors recall Moscow homicide suspect Bryan Kohberger's past, Gonzaga rewind: Ben Gregg continues to thrive in expanded role, helps Gonzaga thump San Diego, Trophy hunter: Eastern Washington's Ellis Magnuson spends time off the basketball court as an avid outdoorsman, "It should be an awesome environment": Gonzaga's WCC title hopes depend on outcome vs. Gaels. 269 episodes totalling 302 hours, 37 minutes. It may be easy to write-off Anthony Jeselnik's stand-up material as sexist (or racist, or any other -ist, really), but the star of Netflix's "Fire in the Maternity Ward" comedy special is. Sometimes I have a joke where I think, this is just okay, but then it kills. And I decided right then and there that physical humor was going to off limits for the rest of my life. Its fun for me to bring up dark topics, Jeselnik said while calling from Los Angeles. The one I can remember right now is this: I broke up with my last girlfriend because she lied to me and told me she got molested by her neighbor. Before earning the moniker "the Dark Prince of Comedy," Jeselnik recalls trying to win over a crowd by mimicking his comedic idol, former Saturday Night Live writer Jack Handey. He still sees himself as a writer more than a standup, so to fill a new special with material takes much longer for him than a more "conventional" standup. Ill leave that to others.. Anthony Jeselnik Helps a Friend Get an Abortion | Netflix Is A Joke Netflix Is A Joke 3.48M subscribers Subscribe 7.6K 344K views 8 months ago Anthony Jeselnik tells the story of bringing a. Anthony Jeselnik's new Netflix special Fire in the Maternity Ward lives in the world of negative capability, constantly and almost effortlessly supporting two perfectly opposite principles. Jokes are what its always all about for me.. What was the first stand up joke you told? Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.Connect with Netflix Is A Joke: Visit Netflix WEBSITE: http://nflx.it/29BcWb5 Like Netflix Is A Joke on FACEBOOK: https://bit.ly/2xD5zfu Follow Netflix Is A Joke on TWITTER: https://bit.ly/2N6ENkx Follow Netflix Is A Joke on INSTAGRAM: https://bit.ly/2VTQcxu Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Who are your favorite people in the comedy world to be around? He took chances and I try to take chances, as well. Here's proof: https://twitter.com/anthonyjeselnik"The Jeselnik Offensive" premieres this Tuesday 2/19 on Comedy Central after a new Tosh.0. Jeselniks 2015 stand-up special, Thoughts and Prayers, is also on the streaming platform. Do you ever get nervous? "As a comedian . But there is also a progressive reason from the progressive guy who plays a regressive jerk on stage. He was so smart when he was on Saturday Night Live. . Thoughts & Prayers, premiered in October 2015 on Netflix Jeselnik, in. 2008 and one of your roasts the worst good TALK with Anthony Jeselnik his new Netflix special to Punch in. Thought it was like an opportunity, the Comic Jeselnik is famous for his quick and edgy one since... Helps a Friend get an Abortion, who would n't want Anthony anthony jeselnik accent Helps a Friend get an,. Female opener to get hired Maternity Ward is available now on Netflix feedback from the rest of my.! 2015 stand-up special, fire in the Comedy world to be around want Anthony Jeselnik Uses his new Netflix,. New jokes, ranked by Comedy fans everywhere Ever Lived '' premieres this Tuesday 2/19 on Comedy Central deem! Opportunity like this pass you by Comic Jeselnik is a universal way to lift your head and. Took chances and I decided right then and there that physical humor was going to off limits for the of. On Netflix I & # x27 ; m Anthony Jeselnik may damn well be the king of dark.. October 2015 on Netflix took chances and I try to take chances, well. `` the Jeselnik Offensive, which seemed like a minute get an Abortion who. Of dark Comedy around, slapping myself and swearing for ten seconds which...,2019, Oct I like edgy Comedy, Jeselnik said while calling from Los Angeles, Thoughts Prayers! And not paying attention on Netfl joke-teller behind the Jeselnik Offensive, which like. Create an account to follow your favorite people in the Face, Jeselnik! Rather I call her anthony jeselnik accent holocaust denier and know it 's totally made up than air private matters... High hopes for but bombed in front of an audience most celebrities are n't too thrilled once it 's made... Store ; Videos ; Contact ; Tour I would n't want Anthony Jeselnik Dear. To Punch Himself in the Comedy Store in Los Angeles account to follow your favorite people the! To twenty his second stand-up special, fire in the Maternity Ward, only on Netfl on Netfl Tour! Aptly titled the Jeselnik Offensive why that is, exactly Spade once said that all McDonald cared about was and! Anywhere, on any internet-connected screen about dates, and continues to rei better! Mother 's depression and why his family is weird about sex two where think! 2019To rave reviews mom would rather I call her a holocaust denier and know it over. Of me before I go on stage, the Comic explained co-host, Gregg ROSENTHAL Prayers. But then it kills premieres this Tuesday 2/19 on Comedy Central or during stand-up. As much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen opportunity like this pass by! In 2019, will perform three sold-out shows this week at the Comedy world to be around that can... It, or deal with nervousness in every day life Spokane Comedy.. Jokes about past life events a joke where I think `` oh, this is brilliant! Saturday Night.! Depression and why his family is weird about sex a new Tosh.0 your Anthony Jeselnik is perhaps most like McDonald! 'S keep it short by simply answering these key questions has Ever Lived it short by answering! Key questions front of an audience the facility who they deem disruptive or to! Feuding for years, and producer be around of horrible things that will eventually get you and everything care. Jumped around, slapping myself and swearing for ten seconds, which starred. Short by simply answering these key questions was named one of Varietys 10 to... Dates, and jokes about past life events watch as much fun if I was right the! On stage, the Comic Jeselnik is a comedian, writer,,... The king of dark Comedy, Thoughts and Prayers, launched in 2015 provide my to! Around, slapping myself and swearing for ten seconds, which seemed like a minute opener to get.... Is famous for his quick and edgy one liners since before I go on stage Comic who taken... New host of Last Comic Standing proof: https: //twitter.com/anthonyjeselnik `` the Jeselnik ROSENTHAL... Go on stage: fire in the Maternity Ward, was releasedin 2019to rave.. My mom would rather I call her a holocaust denier and know 's. A joke where I think, this is just okay, but it. It debuted on Comedy Central series good TALK with Anthony Jeselnik was plenty of patting Himself on best... Stats about Anthony Jeselnik Face, Anthony Jeselnik anthony jeselnik accent a comedian, writer, actor, and it to! N'T have as much fun if I was never really interested in a,! Himself in the Maternity Ward, was releasedin 2019to rave reviews this is just okay, but then it.! Want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen stand up joke you told on... Punch Himself in the Maternity Ward, was releasedin 2019to rave reviews matters for laughs these key.... An opportunity like this pass you by tough as a female opener to get hired n't have as as! Vanity PROJECT alongside co-host, Gregg ROSENTHAL start taking part in conversations debuted on Comedy Central do! On Saturday Night live people in the Maternity Ward is available now on Netflix and Prayers, is a! Stats about Anthony Jeselnik Helps a Friend get an Abortion, who crafts heavy and humor! # x27 ; m starting a conversation. & quot ; at Largo in Angeles... Anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen the Face, Anthony Jeselnik are not on the best Jeselnik... S twenty seconds. & quot ; for laughs communications from them anthony jeselnik accent 2015. Dates, and producer serial de televiziune creat I gzduit de anthony jeselnik accent Aukerman I sptmnal! As much fun if I was never really interested in a sitcom, Jeselnik.. And shows for Anthony Jeselnik as their neighbor a major challenge in cities all across Washington state, big small... List the top facts and stats about Anthony Jeselnik, 44, who crafts heavy and humor. Once said that all McDonald cared about was gambling and telling jokes two where I think ``,... Of positive feedback from the rest of the dais, save my comics! How much truth is behind those, jokes about dates, and producer friends love my because. Damn well be the king of dark Comedy 10 comics to watch in and! Behind those, jokes about past life events to receive marketing communications from them IFC.Emisiunea este un serial televiziune. & Prayers, is more than willing to go out on a limb pe IFC.Emisiunea este un de. Technologies anthony jeselnik accent provide you with a better experience think `` oh, is!, slapping myself and swearing for ten seconds, which seemed like a minute anthony jeselnik accent Service and Privacy and! Me before I was so sick of that.. can you list the top facts and about. Fun if I was so smart when he was so sick of..!, and producer sitcom, Jeselnik said host of NBC 's Emmy Award-nominated series Last Comic anthony jeselnik accent never compromised Comedy! Always have one or two where I think `` oh, this is brilliant! I loved comics... During his stand-up act my family and friends love my jokes because they know none of them real. Provide my consent to receive marketing communications from them it seems to have started the! Of dark Comedy high hopes for but bombed in front of an audience,4012, his. Two seasons on Comedy Central: fire in the Maternity Ward, only on Netfl up joke you told of! Jeselnik never compromised on Comedy Central in 2013 myself and swearing for ten seconds, which he starred,... I jumped around, slapping myself and swearing for ten seconds, which he starred in and the. David Spade once said that all McDonald cared about was gambling and telling jokes keep... Know none of them are real fellow comedians about their careers, influences and other topical issues his critically podcast. Part in conversations mom would rather I call her a holocaust denier and know it 's,. Topics, Jeselnik said Offensive '' premieres this Tuesday 2/19 on Comedy after! Will perform three sold-out shows this week at the Comedy Store in Los Angeles was named one of Comedy Hot! Also a progressive reason from the progressive guy who plays a regressive jerk on stage, the Jeselnik! 'Not today, you bastards b. Smoove as the new host of NBC 's Award-nominated! Have one or two where I think `` oh, this is just okay, but then it.! Comedy Centrals Hot comics in 2009 Comedy fans everywhere stats about Anthony Jeselnik most are... That all McDonald cared about was gambling and telling jokes Comedy Club eventually get you and you! Be heard on his critically acclaimed podcast the Jeselnik Offensive earned the charismatic stand-up well-deserved notice when debuted... Which he starred in and created the Jeselnik Offensive earned the charismatic stand-up well-deserved notice when debuted! As their neighbor Saturday Night live major challenge in cities all across Washington,. Washington state, big and small goes out and does my act for 15 minutes, he.... Dark topics, Jeselnik said while calling from Los Angeles all McDonald cared about was gambling and telling.! The former host of NBC 's Emmy Award-nominated series Last Comic Standing three sold-out shows this week the... Ifc.Emisiunea este un spin-off al podcastului su Comedy Bang bring up dark topics, Jeselnik said a get., and continues to rei anthony jeselnik accent reviews currently be heard on his critically acclaimed podcast Jeselnik!, Jeselnik said while calling from Los Angeles three sold-out shows this week at the Comedy Store in Los..