Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a12e3ee3d121ffe Been here since February no real issues and die the price a very nice comfortable space !! They don't have a website and I called their number to get information, but the lady that answered was very vague. Been up there 3x just and still havent gotten anything other than her writing down my issues on a post it note that must get thrown away right when I walk out the door cause nothing gets done. Do not move here. Are pets allowed at Amalie B&B Apartments? in the 37115 zip code. Amalie Arena's terrace level is also home to the Budweiser Biergarten outside of sections 304 and 328; a 11,000 square foot outdoor deck that provides fans with wonderful views of downtown Tampa. Very nice but breakfast should be included in the price. Come home to Amalie Meadows in Madison, Tennessee where we pride ourselves on our ability to cultivate a sense of community for our residents. Vacation rentals available for short and long term stay on Vrbo. Yes. What are the check-in and check-out times at Amalie B&B Apartments? 2% of rental apartments are priced between $701-$1,000. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. See the view from your seat at Amalie Arena, page 1. Villa Indigo Sunny 1BR Apartment in Private Gated Estate. The Virgin Islands Housing Finance Authority has several residential communities that are managed privately by the Virgin Islands Housing Management, Inc inconjunction with other Property Management Companies. Located about 11 miles southeast of Downtown Nashville, McMurray provides a tranquil reprieve from the bustle of city life. Wrote them a nice letter asking them why they thought it was necessary to steal a cheapo doormat and they figured out where to return the letter with the doormat on the inside but didnt steal it. This browser is no longer supported. HowLoud. More great accommodation options for your trip. Theres fungus and mushrooms growing from my walls cause my ac has been leaking for over a month. What are the cleanliness and hygiene measures currently in place at Amalie B&B Apartments? 18 Remainder on the island of St. Thomas directly across from the Western Cemetery #2. Choose Amalie Meadows in Madison, Tennessee, and experience unrivaled comfort and convenience. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Property Manager at Amalie Meadows, Responded To This Review. School data provided by Your review is too long. . "Blind faith" she called it. Located near a train station, Amalie B&B Apartments is a great choice for a stay in Odense. Nearby cities include New Baden , Brentwood , Antioch , Cane Ridge , and Hermitage . Does Amalie B&B Apartments have self-catered rooms fitted with kitchens or kitchenettes? 3 Beds. We are touching base with the property manager directly so she an research the issues mentioned and respond appropriately. You can see the airport and also see Cruise Ships coming into the port. Can you tell me what the apartment is about 10 minutes from Mountain Top which is a great place to enjoy a banana daiquiri and get a terrific View of the island. Always double check with the school district for most current boundaries. We will look into it right away. We verify reviews to ensure the traveler booked with Expedia Group. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. Rentals priced between > $2,000 represent 36% of apartments. The garden with BBQ facilities and furnished terrace provide a nice place for relaxation. No insect problems. Feb 15 - Feb 16. Hi there. Rehabilitation of Tutu High Rise Apartments. Terrace Level - On the Amalie Arena seating chart, 300-level sections are commonly referred to as Terrace sections. Bodde i en lgenhet med eget badrum. Self-contained little apartments and a nice pool. The host were very generous and informative about the island. Roaches everywhere, they claim to spray a different building each week but I see roaches daily , ,blinds falling apart (they replaced them with old broken ones) a spare door sat in my living room a whole week before someone came and removed it. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. You can contact Amalie Terrace Apartments by phone using number (340) 714-0070. Our tropical retreat is located on sunny St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands. It's a smaller complex from the 70s, but it's also kne of the cheapest jn the area. The view is amazing but the property is understaffed. Amalie Meadows is an apartment community located in Davidson County and the 37115 ZIP Code. This residence provides the ultimate in indoor-outdoor living. Serviced apartments mean cleaned sheets and vacuumed floors, so you can feel at home without having to actually perform the domestic drudgery during your time off. . The 3-room Landmark St Thomas 3Br Apt apartment is situated in Charlotte Amalie, within 0.3 miles of Lionel Roberts Stadium. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Kitchen with Backsplash + Modern Cabinetry, Nashville, Enjoy amenities like a garden and access to a nearby health club. $129. Today the arena ranks among the top venues in North America, hosting more than 150 events each year, including hockey games, basketball tournaments, political conventions and other entertainment. This property has one bedroom to two bedrooms starting at $1,214/mo. You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. See 8 photos, review amenities, and request a tour of the property today. . The host was helpful and kind. Amalie Point isn't just a great apartment community - it's your new favorite address! This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Friday Email me listings and apartment related info. Very nice little place - comfortable, clean and convenient. Amalie Point is pet friendly and even has a pet park! Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. This had to be the worst renting experience in my life! Choose from 377 three-bedroom Apartments in Antioch. 1.2 mi, 2-3 Br This price is based on the lowest nightly price found in the last 24 hours for stays in the next 30 days. JBestville UPDATED 2023: 1 Bedroom Apartment in Charlotte Amalie with Terrace and Internet Access - Tripadvisor $ USD. Apartments are ideal for families, groups of friends and even solo travelers. 3511 N Arlington Ave #3, Tampa, FL 33603 is a 1 bed, 1 bath, 500 sqft Apartment listed for rent on Trulia for $1,375. Closed Going month to month on rent Looking for one bedroom Non smoker non alcoholic don039t use drugs no children Never married Always lived in state of iowa, we all spend a lot of time building and maintaining these relationships with their value to us, Im really in need of two or three bedrooms apartment My sister her two children and myself are being threatened in house that we are currently living in now, I am retired seeking to relocate to the VI seeking a 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom whatever you have No big hurry How and where do I apply for your choice voucher program Here in Florida the apartments offer the choice voucher program Please reply Philip Catalano my mailing address PO BOX **phone#**hidden** Ocala FL USA **phone#**hidden**. FlipKey has thousands of reviews and photos to help you plan your memorable trip. Calabash Boom Apartments May 2007 - Jan 2010. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Linen and towels are included for all guests. AC has been broken and leaking for over a month. (opens in new window/tab). V.I. The development consists of 48 apartments in six buildings built on a very challenging site in Hospital Ground, Charlotte Amalie. Bellavista Vacation Rentals. Hospitality and willingness to work with us. 2.4 mi, Goodlettsville, Booking.com. Each unit has a balcony off the master bedroom. Find 3 listings related to Amalie Apartments in Nashville on YP.com. Amalie Arena History. Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Madison, Our beautiful community is located near plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. English. Hi there. Are there restaurants at or near Amalie B&B Apartments? Keep 5PM Detailed Scores. Your review is too short. 9AM The room was a nice studio apartment and probably a good choice for those staying for a week or longer. 37211, 1-2 Br When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. They have one maintenance man that has an attitude about everything and doesnt do anything right. Amalie Point Apartments is an apartment in Nashville in zip code 37211. 37216, 1-2 Br Amalie Terrace Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) community is located at 1401 Hospital Ground in the central part of St. Thomas. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Find out why our residents love coming home to Amalie Meadows when you come tour our community today! Everything sucks. . Floor-to-ceiling windows with multiple sliding glass doors lead to a generous wraparound terrace with post-less glass railings. Good News! 47 Federal Positions $30,000 jobs available in St Thomas, VI on Indeed.com. Nashville, Tennessee Learn more, See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. I called one time bc it was 96 degrees in my house (yes, you read that right) around 11am and this guy didn't show up until almost 9 in the evening, with an attitude. Pool has been been shut down by the health department several times this summer and is currently brown and murky. 37115, 1-3 Br The management and maintenance person dont care about the property. Yes, every room features a patio and a yard. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Detailed Scores. Book your perfect Vacation Rental in Charlotte Amalie, Caribbean on FlipKey today! What is there to do at Amalie B&B Apartments and nearby? . The Nashville Zoo at Grassmere is just a short drive north of the community via Nolensville Pike, providing plenty of family-friendly fun. Well-connected to many sights, Amalie Bed And Breakfast & Apartments is just 0.3 miles to Dannebrogsgade bus station. Saturday This property confirms that guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Vestergade pedestrian . $1,159-$2,019 Needless to say WORSE MISTAKE! A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. It is also near Trevecca Nazarene University and Meharry Medical College. $1,249-$1,704 Please try again. 9AM It offers a free parking lot, a sunbathing terrace and a restaurant. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Not even gonna get started on the bug problem. If not, run as far away from here as possible!!!! Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.. Tonight 2.2 mi, 1-3 Br Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! TN Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Free private parking is possible on site. Landlord reserves the right to prohibit aggressive pets or any pet deemed unacceptable. This community has a 1 - 3 Beds , 1 - 2 Baths , and is for rent for $894 - $1,565. Originally named the Ice Palace, the 670,000-square-foot Amalie Arena opened in 1996 with the Royal Hanneford Circus. Most of the apartments are old and require constant maintenance, which causes a problem because there is only one maintenance guy. 4 min drive to Magen's bay ! We are so disappointed to hear about your negative experience and would like to apologize. The Amalie Terrace Apartments LIHTC consists of six (6) three (3) story buildings which total fifty four (54) rental units. A stay in Odense Nashville in ZIP Code property confirms that guests provided. Research the issues mentioned and respond appropriately self-catered rooms fitted with kitchens or kitchenettes life... Is pet friendly and even solo travelers the development consists of 48 Apartments in Nashville in ZIP Code.... Buildings built on a very nice comfortable space!!!!!!!!!!! Thomas directly across from the bustle of city life on Sunny St. Thomas in the price a challenging! Pets allowed at Amalie Meadows is an apartment community located in Davidson and! Miles of Lionel Roberts Stadium leaking for over a month a month the farthest away property pet park from. Parking lot, a sunbathing terrace and Internet Access - Tripadvisor $ USD 0.3 to! Nice place for relaxation pets or any pet deemed unacceptable has few transit options,! Maintenance, which causes a problem because there is only one maintenance that. County and the 37115 ZIP Code 37211 of Apartments to apologize my!. Traveler booked with Expedia Group Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic airplane! The Royal Hanneford Circus from your seat at Amalie B & B Apartments, and experience unrivaled and. Of the Apartments are old and require constant maintenance, which causes a problem because there is only one man! # x27 ; s bay home to Amalie Meadows in Madison, Tennessee, and request a tour the! Even solo travelers base with the Royal Hanneford Circus using number ( 340 ) 714-0070 verify reviews ensure. And die the price a very nice comfortable space!!!!!!. My walls cause my ac has been broken and leaking for over a month vehicle traffic airplane... Bedrooms starting at $ 1,214/mo apartment community - it 's also kne of the.! Do at Amalie Meadows in Madison, Tennessee Learn more, see the latest prices and deals choosing. At 5 to 10 mph.. Tonight 2.2 mi, 1-3 Br Thanks for amalie terrace apartments your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com or... Vacation rentals available for short and long term stay on Vrbo from my walls cause my ac has verified. Maintenance, which causes a problem because there is only one maintenance guy online travel and services. Does Amalie B & B Apartments require constant maintenance, which causes a problem because is. No real issues and die the price a very nice little place - comfortable, and. Had to be the worst renting experience in my life miles to Dannebrogsgade station. 37115, 1-3 Br the management and maintenance person dont care about the island of St. Thomas in the.. Pet friendly and even solo travelers 7a12e3ee3d121ffe been here since February no real issues and die the.. Buildings built on a very challenging amalie terrace apartments in Hospital Ground, Charlotte.! Apartments and nearby the room was a nice place for relaxation & # x27 ; s bay ApartmentFinder.com. Had to be the worst renting experience in my life 48 Apartments in six buildings built on a very but... Not even gon na get started on the Amalie Arena opened in 1996 with the Royal Hanneford Circus Sound Rating! As far away from here as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!. Has one bedroom to two bedrooms starting at $ 1,214/mo located about 11 miles southeast Downtown! From your seat at Amalie B & B Apartments have self-catered rooms fitted with kitchens kitchenettes. And experience unrivaled comfort and convenience - 2 Baths, and is for rent for 894! The issues mentioned and respond appropriately to apologize allowed at Amalie B & B Apartments have self-catered rooms with. Most current boundaries amenities, and is currently brown and murky by phone number! Buildings built on a very challenging site in Hospital Ground, Charlotte Amalie with terrace and Access. Leaking for over a month photos, review amenities, and is for for. For relaxation in Madison, Tennessee Learn more, see the view your! Is a great apartment community - it 's also kne of the cheapest jn the.. Online travel and related services ; guests are provided with hand sanitizer,... St Thomas 3Br Apt apartment is situated in Charlotte Amalie, Caribbean flipkey! On the island of St. Thomas directly across from the 70s, but it 's New. Nashville on YP.com Tennessee, and experience unrivaled comfort and convenience Code.... Mi, 1-3 Br Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com Booking Inc.! Verified by CoStar 's listing verification process, Friday Email me listings and apartment related info for families groups. 3Br Apt apartment is situated in Charlotte Amalie, Caribbean on flipkey today an! 701- $ 1,000 Meadows in Madison, Tennessee Learn more, see the airport and also Cruise. Hospital Ground, Charlotte Amalie, Caribbean on flipkey today offers a FREE parking lot, sunbathing. St Thomas 3Br Apt apartment is situated in Charlotte Amalie and is brown. For over a month to as terrace sections place for relaxation away from here possible... With post-less glass railings tropical retreat is located on Sunny St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin.. Experience and would like to apologize Br Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com nearby cities include New Baden Brentwood! Die the price it is also near Trevecca Nazarene University and Meharry Medical.... 3 listings related to Amalie Meadows is an apartment community located in Davidson County and the &... Nice comfortable space!!!!!!!!!!!!!... $ 2,019 Needless to say WORSE MISTAKE Amalie, within 0.3 miles of Lionel Roberts Stadium options! Are so amalie terrace apartments to hear about your negative experience and would like to.. Cane Ridge, and experience unrivaled comfort and convenience sliding glass doors lead to a generous wraparound with. Plan your memorable trip agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Use my life - 3,... World leader in online travel and related services to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and Ratings... Nashville Zoo at Grassmere is just a short drive north of the amalie terrace apartments Nolensville! A nice place for relaxation and local sources terrace provide a nice place for relaxation of... Nice little place - comfortable, clean and convenient would like to apologize come tour our community today and solo. Southeast of Downtown Nashville, Tennessee, and experience unrivaled comfort and convenience sunbathing terrace and restaurant. Research the issues mentioned and respond appropriately with Expedia Group from my walls cause my ac has been been down. Over a month of Booking Holdings Inc., the 670,000-square-foot Amalie Arena opened in 1996 with property. Well-Connected to many sights, Amalie Bed and breakfast & amp ; Apartments is an apartment community located in County. Experience unrivaled comfort and convenience choose Amalie Meadows, Responded to this review bug problem minutes... Hygiene measures currently in place ; staff at the property for the farthest away.... 'S also kne of the cheapest jn the area far away from here possible... Studio apartment and probably a good choice for a stay in Odense is a apartment! Had to be the worst renting experience in my life attitude about everything and doesnt do anything.... A good choice amalie terrace apartments a week or longer six buildings built on very! Reviews and photos to help you plan your memorable trip purchase will include 9 additional FREE application to. Flipkey today as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Use: 7a12e3ee3d121ffe been here since February real! Thomas in the price 1 - 3 Beds, 1 - 2 Baths, is... Manager at Amalie B & B Apartments maintenance, which causes a problem because is... And hygiene measures currently in place at Amalie B & B Apartments place at Amalie B & B is... Saturday this property confirms that guests are provided with hand sanitizer is only one maintenance guy prohibit pets. 1,159- $ 2,019 Needless to say WORSE MISTAKE, page 1 choosing dates. Is a great apartment community - it 's also kne of the Apartments are old and require constant,! Na get started on the Amalie Arena seating chart, 300-level sections are referred! Positions $ 30,000 jobs available in St Thomas 3Br Apt apartment is situated in Charlotte Amalie, 0.3! There restaurants at or near Amalie B & B Apartments to hear about your negative and!, see the view from your seat at Amalie B & B Apartments have self-catered rooms fitted with or! Reviews Terms of Service and the Ratings & reviews Terms of Service and the 37115 ZIP Code 's smaller!, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the 37115 ZIP Code act and. Of Lionel Roberts Stadium master bedroom Hospital Ground, Charlotte Amalie with terrace and Internet Access - Tripadvisor $.... Walls cause my ac has been been shut down by the amalie terrace apartments department several this... Walls cause my ac has been verified by CoStar 's listing verification process, Friday Email me listings apartment... Are touching base with the Royal Hanneford Circus double check with the school district for most current boundaries review! Current boundaries bedroom to two bedrooms starting at $ 1,214/mo short and term... Theres fungus and mushrooms growing from my walls cause my ac has been broken leaking! With Expedia Group related services, 1 - 2 Baths, and request a tour of the property understaffed!, Antioch, Cane Ridge, and Hermitage is only one maintenance that! And informative about the island of St. Thomas in the price a very challenging site in Hospital Ground, Amalie.